A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,740
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 41153 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2010 04:22:12 PM »

Oooh - I have small boxes containing stuff from my trips to Indonesia & Europe (and maybe one from Samoa this year). I might start journalling them all in the New Year (though that will be quite the challenge, seeing as a lot of the Indonesia ephemera is from 1995). It will be far preferable than just having them in a box under the bed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2010 05:01:47 PM »

I'm really glad that i joined this swap....I've been so inspired to journal again and getting ideas from all of you/sites. I'm going to attempt to keep this going and hopefully we will venture to round two. 

Also, I am loving my partner.  We've been PMing and seem to have a lot in common from our wists.  I'm hoping that I've made a lasting crafting buddy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2010 08:54:21 PM »

I'm planning on hosting a round two in February Wink

Ugh! busy busy day! so tired, just got kiddo to sleep and now have to hope I can actually sleep. Busy day tomorrow too T_T I gotta be up early for someone off of freecycle to pick up some clothes...why did I agree to that early of a time? Knowing that my kiddo will stay up late and that I have trouble sleeping because of heart burn, it just made perfect sense. Not!

Found more materials for my journal in our attic today Grin I can't wait to add everything in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
schnerby
« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2010 09:08:56 PM »

1/2 hour of work then 3 weeks leave. Yee ha!
(you may notice that I'm not actually working)

I'm writing about an A6 page of stuff each day and then filling little envelopes I bound into my book with the stuff I collect each day (recieptsl, stuff I cut out of the paper, some photos etc.). I assume this will be reasonably interesting since my partner is in another country, and more so when I travel to NZ and therefore am also in another country.

That was a terrible sentence. I hope I'm not writing gibberish like that in my journal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sketchbook Project 2012 My theme: Hope

I have hundreds of purple buttons (a few different styles). Personal swap?
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2010 01:39:32 AM »

I'm really glad that i joined this swap....I've been so inspired to journal again and getting ideas from all of you/sites. I'm going to attempt to keep this going and hopefully we will venture to round two. 

Also, I am loving my partner.  We've been PMing and seem to have a lot in common from our wists.  I'm hoping that I've made a lasting crafting buddy Smiley

ditto! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
geeber

My little pumpkin juice

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2010 05:39:00 AM »

I am so bummed I did not sign up for this swap. However, I've been crafting a journal right along w/ everyone here. & I'll be posting it on the craft-a-long page. You all are very inspiring!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

That's what she said
sunshine13
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2010 05:51:01 AM »

1/2 hour of work then 3 weeks leave. Yee ha!
(you may notice that I'm not actually working)

I'm writing about an A6 page of stuff each day and then filling little envelopes I bound into my book with the stuff I collect each day (recieptsl, stuff I cut out of the paper, some photos etc.). I assume this will be reasonably interesting since my partner is in another country, and more so when I travel to NZ and therefore am also in another country.

That was a terrible sentence. I hope I'm not writing gibberish like that in my journal.

That definitely sounds interesting, especially the newspaper scraps - I love newspapers from other places!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2010 08:18:04 AM »

That definitely sounds interesting, especially the newspaper scraps - I love newspapers from other places!! Smiley

That is one of my downfalls when I travel. I always have to bring back a newspaper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2010 08:19:21 AM »

I am so bummed I did not sign up for this swap. However, I've been crafting a journal right along w/ everyone here. & I'll be posting it on the craft-a-long page. You all are very inspiring!!
Can't wait to see yours, I'm following that thread as well Cheesy Do try to leave an open slot for sign ups next year! I'm going to be doing sign ups in the first or second week of February, writing will be the remaining month of February. I'll be opening a thread for discussion later in the new swap forum, but I am thinking of maybe a two month project next time?

Good news of the day:
-Just got rid of TONS of stuff through the freecycle network.
-Got the attic reorganized last night and stuck some stuff in there since we don't have gas money to go to the storage unit...down the street >.<
-Is working at the Chinese restuarant tonight! Yay! So we'll be able to have gas money!

This month is hard for us because we have to pay our car tag and we live in a city where it's quite expensive (for a car that's 5 years old and about to be paid off next year whatthecrap). It's been bumming me out because we thankfully had enough money to pay all of our bills, but ever since last week, we now have no money until pay day at the end of the month.

Found some more helpful links, posting them here as well as the first post:

How to make snazzy mini envelopes

Make upcycled envelopes (this is SO me)

Mini envelope template and ideas

THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2010 11:55:36 AM »

This swap is so much fun and I'm loving journalling, but I'm so worried my life will be really boring for someone else to read...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Raspberry, Strawberry and Mango Terrine
Sweet Melon Granita Recipe
4th of July Candy-Coated Cookie Recipe
How to Make Honey and Nut Cereal Bars
How to Make White Chocolate and Raisin Fudge
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...