A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 41649 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #360 on: November 24, 2010 12:51:26 PM »

Once again I hate my journal Cheesy It puts me into a lovely depression!!!

I freaked the hell out of my boyfriend last night because he called while I was writing in it, so I stopped to chat until he went to go pick up a few things in the store, then I resumed writing, and when he called me back probably 10 minutes later I sounded absolutely miserable and started crying and couldn't stop and I was still trying to journal and chat with him and calm down and I just couldn't ^^;; Then I had a dream that I was covered in leeches and I'm actually quite terrified of ever having leeches on my skin.... And then I went back to sleep and had another bad dream, this one was one about an ex boyfriend that I was very much in love with, and y'see all of a sudden he's being strangely friendly towards me and it's starting to mess with me because I'm terrible at reading him, and the fact that I'm unhealthily lonely makes me want to latch onto him as a friend again because when we were friends I used to latch onto him... But anyways, in the dream things were continuing how they had been, and for some reason we had a pep assembly, and he was like "Ugh, I wish we could skip the pep assembly!" And I was like "We can skip it! We can go to B10!" and he'd wandered off so I ran to my other friend and asked where he'd gone, and he pointed me in the direction, and I ran that way and I couldn't find him, and I was starting to freak out, so I kept looking, when I saw his eyes staring at me from up high, so I ran up to the top of the bleachers and for some reason we sort of had that section to ourselves but at the same time not. I was laying there, staring at him, and I was snuggling my boyfriend's hoodie (I fell asleep snuggling his hoodie) and my ex smiled at me slightly and said "I was so stupid... I should have tried to understand how you felt before I was so horrible to you..." and I blushed majorly, and was slightly tearing up, I couldn't really say anything, so then when I finally manged to choke out "You should have..." I put out my hand and he took my hand and we smiled at each other and then he leaned over me and kissed me and all that went through my mind was "I'm so sorry Ethan... I promised I wouldn't..." and everything went black and I woke up.... It was terrible ; w ;
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
calluna
« Reply #361 on: November 24, 2010 01:12:59 PM »

I'm back from my holiday and my journal is vomiting stuff I collected along the way. My poor partner...  Cheesy

LUCKY partner, if they're anything like me!  Smiley

And Fullmoon - I hope you're cutting-and-pasting these entries into your journal!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #362 on: November 24, 2010 01:17:20 PM »

And Fullmoon - I hope you're cutting-and-pasting these entries into your journal!  Wink

Indeed I am, but I've been handwriting them because I have a networking problem at my house. Y'see, Big Blue Chutneybox (My laptop, running under the name KANON-PC, although really it's KANON-PC II, but it's "official" name is Big Blue Chutneybox) is running Windows 7, and my parents PC, which has the printer hooked up to it, is running Windows Vista, and Windows 7 cannot network with anything lower than Windows 7, and Vista can network with XP and maybe lower, but it can't network with anything higher, aka, Windows 7, so until I convince my dad hardcore he needs Windows 7, I can't easily print stuff :s It's quite a pain lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2010 03:18:23 AM »

just popping in to say i'm still alive and journalling Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RougeRaven
« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2010 05:12:39 AM »

just popping in to say i'm still alive and journalling Smiley

ditto! The closer the send out date comes the more scared I am of giving up my journal. It feels weird! (Of course I will! I need to start photocopying!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #365 on: November 25, 2010 06:00:12 PM »

I too am poking a nose in here to say that I'm still around and journalling.

Though I've fallen a little (a lot?) behind. Derby has sucked up my life over the last 10 days or so, but after the Grand Final tomorrow... I should have more free time.

My life also got sucked up with voice recording this week... but we got that done too! AND I got to see my name on the front cover of the textbook, so it's extra awesome Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
CraftNewb
« Reply #366 on: November 25, 2010 06:26:34 PM »

Checking in.... what a busy month! I've been working on special family events, online store events, and trying to get our holiday light show up and running. Ugh! so much work and feeling so overwhelmed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: November 25, 2010 07:25:36 PM »

I'm so relieved this month is almost over, it's been a rough month for us. I didn't write yesterday or today yet. Gonna try to do that tonight if I can get kiddo to bed soon.

I'm so glad I made the send off date the second week of December. Gives me plenty of time to finish putting the journal together (since I worked on a page or page elements at a time and binding last) and get crafting done for the crafted items I have planned Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #368 on: November 25, 2010 10:03:56 PM »

Unless I send early, I'm going to journal into December a bit. We'll see what happens. I'm determined to completely fill this journal with journalling, doodles, drawings, odd things I decide to stick in it (like my calendar thing for creative writing since I'm not gonna turn it in, a pass to excuse me from 5th period, etc), etc etc. Cheesy plus I still wanna sew a cover for the journal so it'll be pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadore-le-rose
« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2010 07:54:33 AM »

I'm all caugh up again- my journal has been so depressing in parts, but so happy in others, so hopefully it's a good mix for my partner! I wouldn't want to depress her with my ramblings! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Andy Warhol Drawing Bought For $5 Could Fetch Nearly $2 Million
Service Dog Inspires Artist to Paint With Wheelchair
Local Artist Competition Energizes Texas Art Scene
How to Draw Dragons with Emily Gravett
Justin Bieber Made Out of Crayons
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...