A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 48184 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: November 21, 2010 11:31:53 AM »

My partner knows what I'm doing for the small, but doesn't... If that makes sense. XD I'm trying to find the perfect reference for it, but I may just freeball it (Oh wait, my friends told me I shouldn't use that term for things since I'm a girl XD Oh well, it's now my word for things!)
I just know it's making my end of this swap soooo much easier because I don't have to deal with the sewing machine of doom which tries to eat projects and breaks constantly!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
ZidishaLuxe
« Reply #351 on: November 21, 2010 12:19:40 PM »

Home on break for a week (gotta love college) so I've pretty much been crafting away since Friday. And I'm excited because I get to use our printer and typewriter! So my partner won't have to decipher my sprawling handwriting for one week out of the month. Tongue Also found some neat supplies I left here and tons of my old magazines and catalogs for cutting.

Also got an idea for another small for my partner, will have to make a practice attempt first though. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #352 on: November 21, 2010 04:32:22 PM »

My partners getting spoiled XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadore-le-rose
« Reply #353 on: November 22, 2010 12:15:56 PM »

I'm behind on my journal (again!) and I still don't know what I'm going to make for the small item, but I did buy my partner a few edible extras today!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #354 on: November 22, 2010 02:28:19 PM »

my small is testing my patience but im not sure what else to do if i dont finish it plus im so clue so i better just get it done XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: November 22, 2010 07:07:43 PM »

I had something irritating/depressing/frustrating happen over the weekend, so I didn't journal at all because I was too pissed to write. So now I'm attempting to catch up without being too verbose about the whole situation Tongue Although I kinda feel that by not being incredibly wordy that I am not quite explaining it correctly. It'll probably just come out as if it's something ridunkerous to be upset over Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RougeRaven
« Reply #356 on: November 22, 2010 07:50:28 PM »

I know I'm making a type of journal for my small but I haven't put it together yet- trying to figure out the best way to make it to suit my partner's journaling style
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Craft Blog- one 30 day project each month

http://stitchittotheman.wordpress.com/
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #357 on: November 23, 2010 12:20:16 PM »

I had something irritating/depressing/frustrating happen over the weekend, so I didn't journal at all because I was too pissed to write. So now I'm attempting to catch up without being too verbose about the whole situation Tongue Although I kinda feel that by not being incredibly wordy that I am not quite explaining it correctly. It'll probably just come out as if it's something ridunkerous to be upset over Roll Eyes

i know this feeling, in fact i did it today XD  reading it sounds so petty and stupid but its honestly something that bugged me and i feel justified in my feeling wither or not any one else does so with out even reading it im irrated/depressed/frustrated with you over the whole situation  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schnerby
« Reply #358 on: November 24, 2010 01:04:24 AM »

I'm back from my holiday and my journal is vomiting stuff I collected along the way. My poor partner...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: November 24, 2010 03:46:12 AM »

Boo! I'm sorry everyone is having a crappy time! I have a bit of a sore throat but I refuse to be "sick." One more day of work before holiday, just one, I can do this!

Mine seems to be hard to do on the weekends but instead of going backwards I just make a page and I'll finish it later so I don't get behind. I am really falling in love with journaling. I do it at work on my break so most of my pages are simple....not the direction I expected but everything is so revealing to myself about my personality that I think it more than makes up. I will definitely keep this up after the swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pat Mitchell: Falling Forward
Pat Mitchell: Television Pioneer
How to Make a Bay-Laurel Wreath for the Holidays
How to Make a Table Top Christmas Tree
American Made: Mountain Boy Sledworks
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...