A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,632
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 56256 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2010 08:15:45 PM »

I'm two entries in and now I'm really considering getting a notepad with heavier paper that can handle all the craftiness that I'd like to include with my words.  If they aren't too expensive right now.  The composition notebook is a nice size, but the paper is very thin even for gluing and markers/paints/etc would bleed through.  If I do change, I'm going to transfer my current pages into the new one.....

oh, a work in progress...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
calluna
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2010 08:29:43 PM »

Since the composition book is 200 pages, and because they are so thin, I'm gluing 2 sheets together throughout most of the book. It helps them feel a little more sturdy.

Now to actually write in this thing...I've been painting and collecting stuff to include, but no writing yet.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm living/working in Yosemite Nat'l Park til further notice! Blogging about it here. No swapping for me, and minimal crafting time, for the coming months. Almost done with library school! That sums things up for now.
schnerby
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2010 08:57:12 PM »

I just wrote 3,500 words for my NaNoWriMo project, so I'm off to draw in my journal a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2010 09:01:59 PM »

I'm already behind on my NaNoWriMo novel Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ZidishaLuxe
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2010 09:08:46 PM »

I painted, collaged, etc. a couple of pages (it's getting so thick already  Grin ) because I like having a few pages ready to be journalled on and I wrote two entries and started a list. I'm loving this so far. =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2010 09:10:56 PM »

I've had an unusually uneventful day today. I did lots of knitting, felt crappy. Nothing really interesting to write about, so my first entry is a getting to know me kinda deal Undecided Eh, makes for a good first entry to a journal of this sort, right (SOMEbody make me feel better, please?)...

EDIT:
Since I'm working on each page and then binding December 1st, I've just got the perfect place to put today's first entry, on the inside cover, so it'll be a kind of reference page for who-the-heck the journal is about Grin
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 09:15:05 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2010 09:17:59 PM »

i probably need another journal too... mines kinda getting full already lol...

im naughty, im more of a tape person then a glue person XD
Done my 1st entry.  Hopefully it isn't too depressing a read!

Just realised that my writing looks extremely childish - I have messy block style printing...*sigh*

astrangeone- Messy is awesome! Grunge it up! Samantha Kira of journalgirl.com had to teach herself how to write slanted/messy. Embrace it! And my first page is a downer too, life happens.

Fullmoon- you're awesome lol I think you're cool too!

I just finished my first entry and I love how it came out. I'm treating the first few entries as a "getting to know me" kind of thing. I'm mixing my daily journaling with random things about me and what nots.

I have messy handwriting sometimes, and sometimes it's nice XD
I have a kind of depressing entry too haha. It happens.
I'm doing the same thing, with the kind of "getting to know me" entries, but I'm also talking about stuff that happened during the day, and other crazy things. The more I talk to you, and the more days I write, the more I'll open up as well. I'm already pretty open, but I'll still open up more and more XD;; So be prepared for insanity. c:

i have terrible handwriting. one line its neat and flowing, the next im making block capitals...i looked over my past exams.... ugh! lol so ive just stuck to capitals lol...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2010 10:13:47 PM »

My hand writing varies depending on what writing utensil I am using and my mood. I write worse in pencil, best in fine tip ink pens. When I'm tired, I write huge, when I'm rushed, I write everything close together, when I'm contemplative, I write teeny tiny Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2010 10:22:20 PM »

I had a criminal justice exam and I couldn't read my handwriting for my review, so I was like eff this, I'm typing it!!! D< and I typed it, my teacher was like O_o I was like ...I can't read my handwriting xDDDD he laughs and he's like "seriously Mack?!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2010 10:38:22 PM »

I'm writing random weird facts about myself:

Instead of talking to someone, I prefer to act out conversations in my mind that we might have if I weren't too shy to strike up said conversations.

I often imagine outlandish scenarios, just so I can prepare for how to act in such situations. For instance, when I was working in the parasitology lab at UGA, I once imagined ninjas came crashing through the windows and I had to transform into Sailor Awesome and kick their asses. Of course, I still haven't actually figured out how to transform into Sailor Awesome, but I'm sure if such an event were to occur, my adrenaline would assist with such things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
The Ponytail Hair Trend from Europe
Get That Look: Lived in Waves
Household Items You Never Knew Work as Haircare Products
9 Celebrities Who Look Stunning with Red Hair
Summer Shags Hair Trend
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads
Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...