A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,757
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Journal for a month swap SEND OFFS ON Dec 11  (Read 43597 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

strwberesh0rtcke
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2010 11:54:51 PM »

So, I've already written a couple of entries. I will mostly be discussing my adventures and drunken escapades in a new city, my job working with international students at a university, and my dating life, as these are all things I usually find worthy enough to journal about; so I really hope my partner doesn't mind my writing to be sort of risque Shocked. I think I will also intermittently add lists and other fun things like that. I'm excited to get partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLY want some funny hoop-framed embroidery! Wanna do a personal swap?
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2010 11:59:56 PM »

I can't wait to receive partners, but I slightly feel bad for whoever is partnered with me because their brain might explode. (Its an inside joke that I drive art teachers to alcoholism) I'm kind of crazy (in a good way, but still..)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
schnerby
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2010 02:28:29 AM »

Journal is done. I'm quite pleased.

I start journalling tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to try and get an early night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
How Lovely
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2010 03:48:29 AM »

Yay for it being the 31st! Well, in Aust. anyway. Happy Halloween Americans!!! I really wish we celebrated it here in Australia, one day I hope to go to the states for it... I'd love to read about it in a journal if I'm partnered with someone from the U.S Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2010 04:52:46 AM »

Just 68 more minutes until November starts....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
Serenthia
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2010 05:25:17 AM »

Yay for it being the 31st! Well, in Aust. anyway. Happy Halloween Americans!!! I really wish we celebrated it here in Australia, one day I hope to go to the states for it... I'd love to read about it in a journal if I'm partnered with someone from the U.S Smiley

Hehe I can't believe there were people rallying for it to be made a public holiday!
My mum is in America at the moment the lucky thing, and shes going to Disneyland for the Halloween celebrations. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2010 05:42:20 AM »

Point of maybe interest.

The first Tuesday in November is the day we run the Melbourne Cup (BIG deal of a horse race). Down here in Melbs, it's a public holiday. (yes, a public holiday so we can go to the races, or have a BBQ at home, and gather around the TV at 3:10pm to watch the race).

However, I believe it's been suggested that since so many people take a sickie on the Monday beforehand we may as well make both the Monday AND the Tuesday a public holiday.... I would fully support this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
LimeGreenFairy

no i didnt do it wrong its meant to look like that

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2010 10:53:36 AM »

my journal is handmade i just finished it and wrote the first day im rather proud of it! i would prefer handmade also but im not fussed if it isnt.

oh and crazy people are ok because im rather crazy too so a little crazy needs crazy to be understood. if that makes sense. if you were crazy you would have got it! im not crazy i just like certain things and tend to bring them up in a entirely irrevelant conversation because i wasnt listening and was in "alice land" as my father calls it. its a magical place with lemonade on tap and chocolate leprechauns and clouds that have elevators so you can go and sit on them... and so much fabric you would literraly j*** in your pants.. id rather not say the first word as it is rude so i asterixed it xD like asterix and obelix! i know what an asterix is but what the hell is an obelix?

yeah so thats what my journals will be like.. sorry in advance!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 11:07:17 AM by LimeGreenFairy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are going to need more glue. Lots more glue. and someone who knows what they are doing...

crafty wafty you shafty dafty.

my sewing needle is my iron cross.

I has wist Smiley http://www.wists.com/Limegreenfairy
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2010 11:00:23 AM »

I wish I didn't suck at making journals and such x_x I'm not good at that kind of thing, or else I'd have made my journal. I bought a composition notebook at Target (I write a lot, so this was ideal for me), and I'll probably sew a silly cover for it c:

I've been writing an entry for today (And it's like 6 pages long so far... ) and I'll have more to say later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2010 11:04:39 AM »

I picked up a composition notebook to use as my base and already have ideas on how to cover/craft/mess with it.  I think I'm going to start writing in it today with maybe lists or something to get me going until we get partners tonight Smiley

I'd welcome a recon or made journal....I'm just excited to read it and see the little bits of art and my partner's life.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Direct Actors
How to Digitize Super 8mm
How to Edit Your First Movie
How to Shoot Your First Movie
How to Make Your First Movie: Using Proper Gear
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...