A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 299,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: D.I.Y. Louisville- Craft Group  (Read 3300 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Blackstitches
« on: October 20, 2010 02:22:55 PM »

Calling all Louisville Crafters, Artists and D.I.Y.'ers!! The first Louisville D.I.Y. group is here. We will have our first meeting on Thursday, November 4th at 6:00 p.m. at the Sunergos coffee on Woodlawn off of Southern Parkway. This will just be a casual get together, bring your small projects- knitting, embroidery, hand sewing, beading, drawing whatever you can do in a coffee shop, order some delicious coffee or tea and meet some other like minded crafters. This is a group dedicated to crafters with a love of quirky, alternative, unique arts and crafts. You don't have to bring a project, you can always just bring yourself for some good conversation and a chance to meet fellow crafters. We hope to see all of you on Thursday!  Also join our facebook page to keep up with all of the going on's   http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIY-Louisville/136482659734677

Your D.I.Y. Louisville Founders,
Kim and Julee
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 04:54:13 PM by Blackstitches » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
Blackstitches
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010 04:53:26 PM »

D.I.Y. Louisville's first meet up is this Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at Sunergos Coffee on Woodlawn off of Southern Parkway.  Bring your projects, have some coffee and meet other like minded crafters and artists. 

on facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIY-Louisville/136482659734677
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
spicyvegetarian
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010 11:08:50 AM »

Sad Oh no! I just discovered this post a day late! Will there be a meeting next month?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Blackstitches
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010 12:26:17 PM »

Yes, we meet every other Thursday.   Our next meeting is November 18.  Check out our blog at www.diylouisville.blogspot.com for all the info.  We would love to have you there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010 03:13:54 PM »

The world is conspiring against me going to this craft meet.... I got a flat tire this time! Maybe next time, the road will collapse? Zombies will take over? My appendix will burst? What else do you have in store for me great universe?!?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
katie-bee
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010 10:51:47 AM »

are the meetings still going on?  I won't be moving to Louisville for some time, but when I do, I want to join.  Will this be the best spot to find out in the future, or is there a newsletter or something else?

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010 12:13:39 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DIY-Louisville/136482659734677

I hope this link works.... But they update that regularly.

Hope this helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
MoneyStax
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010 04:48:50 PM »

When will your next meeting be?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Megan Smiley
Blackstitches
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011 11:06:54 AM »

D.I.Y. Louisville is back in 2011 with a new meet up day.  We'll be meeting every other Tuesday starting with 1/18.  You can find all the info on our blog: www.diylouisville.blogspot.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blackstitches
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011 07:34:12 AM »

Don't miss D.I.Y. Louisville's next craft meetup.  Feb 1, 2010 at 6p.m. Sunergos Coffee, 306 Woodlawn Ave.

Bring a crafty project to work on or just bring yourself for some great coffee and a chance to meet other like minded folks.  New friends are always welcome!

for more info:
www.diylouisville.blogspot.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making a Mural with Michelle Ortiz
Meet Young Manga Artist Lilly Cernak
Manga Artist Lilly Cernak at Work
Meet Calligrapher Eleanor Aisha Holland
Calligrapher Eleanor Aisha Holland at Work
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...