A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla Round 2 Gallery! (SendOut 11/15/10)  (Read 78271 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2010 07:53:24 PM »

Mine came yesterday! It was being held hostage by my neighbor Cheesy

I will post pics asap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 29, 2010 12:08:42 AM »

Loving all the latest hoops so far. I'm a little worried that my partner hasn't gotten hers yet, it shouldn't have taken this long Sad

I am also starting to worry a bit, but I have had problems with mail recently so I am sure ti is all okay.

If it doesn't arrive by Friday, I'll start stitching up another for you. But goodness, it really shouldn't take 16 business days! I'll cross my fingers just in case though.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010 12:09:38 AM by pugwash » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #512 on: November 29, 2010 08:38:56 AM »

Loving all the latest hoops so far. I'm a little worried that my partner hasn't gotten hers yet, it shouldn't have taken this long Sad

I am also starting to worry a bit, but I have had problems with mail recently so I am sure ti is all okay.

If it doesn't arrive by Friday, I'll start stitching up another for you. But goodness, it really shouldn't take 16 business days! I'll cross my fingers just in case though.

I hope it's just the start of the holiday shipping slow-down and that it's not lost somewhere Sad.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 29, 2010 08:53:11 PM »

Me too. I figured since it shipped before (US)Thanksgiving and was heading to Canada that it would be ok, but I'm still holding out hope that it'll arrive soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

« Reply #514 on: November 29, 2010 09:10:01 PM »

So my partner WAAAY outdid me! I somehow missed the fact that she was also a Harry Potter fan (I totally go for geek first when crafting!) but she was on top of things when stalking me Grin For which I am very grateful! <3

In fact, this quote was from a tiny little pendant that was one my wist. I no longer need to wist it - because now I have the real (and so much cooler) thing!

to change your image viewing settings please click here

Honestly I love this. Is it crazy that I picture myself hanging it in my laundry room (once I'm fancy enough to have my own laundry room) and wistfully thinking of Hogwarts while pretending to fold? Yes it is. I'm going to do it anyway. Cheesy

My partner also included a cute little wiener-dog note. <3 JacquelineD, you way spoiled me!!!

ETA: The text is all cross-stitch, and the yellow stars are embroidered. Sorry the pic came out a little fuzzy!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010 09:15:56 PM by minathia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

« Reply #515 on: November 29, 2010 10:03:46 PM »

wowsers. is that aida stitched onto felt?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
JacquelineD
« Reply #516 on: November 30, 2010 06:52:29 AM »

So my partner WAAAY outdid me! I somehow missed the fact that she was also a Harry Potter fan (I totally go for geek first when crafting!) but she was on top of things when stalking me Grin For which I am very grateful! <3

In fact, this quote was from a tiny little pendant that was one my wist. I no longer need to wist it - because now I have the real (and so much cooler) thing!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/129312_29Nov10_hoopla2_swap_received.jpg[/matureimg]

Honestly I love this. Is it crazy that I picture myself hanging it in my laundry room (once I'm fancy enough to have my own laundry room) and wistfully thinking of Hogwarts while pretending to fold? Yes it is. I'm going to do it anyway. Cheesy

My partner also included a cute little wiener-dog note. <3 JacquelineD, you way spoiled me!!!

ETA: The text is all cross-stitch, and the yellow stars are embroidered. Sorry the pic came out a little fuzzy!

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. I think hanging it in the laundry room's a great idea, might make the chore of laundry a little more magical.

Bubblegum_Phoenix, that's exactly what it is! Good eye.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010 06:58:37 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: November 30, 2010 07:05:54 AM »

I've been totally out of the loop as I've been without internet for a month now (apart from odd snatched minutes at work) but hopefully will be back up today and can have a proper look.

The colour graduations on the bird, btw, is not anything fancy - it's a gorgeous DMC variegated thread that looked too perfect to pass up Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #518 on: November 30, 2010 08:47:33 AM »

Here is a photo of the hoop that I sent my partner. I based it off a button that was on her wists.

I hate that I've been stuck with my camera phone. Hopefully I'll have the ability to take real pictures soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 30, 2010 11:56:39 AM »

I received a BLOOMIN AWESOME hoop from StitchFIGHT today. I was really excited because I'd already stalked her and seen the quality of her work and this was above and beyond!! I put day of the dead as one of my "likes" and she stitched me an awesome sugar skull Smiley THANKYOU!!!

A close up of the stitching:

And my favourite part, the sparkly gold tooth:

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Met Gala - Daria Werbowy Transforms Into the Ultimate Brooklyn Punk
How to Wear the Sweatshirt Trend
Mondays With André: Marc Jacobs on the Pajamas Trend
Mondays With André: Oxford Union Signature Style
Mondays With André: Michelle Obama Fahion
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...