A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,006
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Swap Gallery  (Read 50524 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2010 06:11:59 AM »

That board game looks really cute and fun!

And I'm loving all the Monster Book of Monster stuff- especially the pillow (what a great idea!!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2010 08:47:29 AM »

I'm all keyed up...  According to the USPS website, both Andromeda007 and I will receive our packages today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woobie
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2010 09:39:00 AM »

I had a phone call from my brother yesterday afternoon to let me know that a package arrived.. I could hardly wait to get home from work to open it.  Frankly, it's been a pretty awful week at work (I suspect nargles) and this package was just what I needed.

First, everything together. Lots of candy, a dragon scarf(!!!), a beaded bookmark, stickers and a pack of trading cards..

I love this bookmark.. the colors are so pretty.

Among the candy assortment are licorice wands, chocolate filled wands, cockroach clusters, and Honeydukes chocolate bars in dark and milk chocolate.

I know I shall be the envy of everyone, wizard and muggle alike, as I sand in line to see the movie wearing my dragon scarf.

Thank you miz monkeystuffer. I can only hope that you like what I sent you as much.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010 09:43:02 AM by woobie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2010 03:56:55 PM »

Ok ladies, get your Wisting fingers ready, because Andromeda007 has gone above and beyond to create the most amazing swap package!  I was spoiled beyond belief, and I'm clearly going to be wearing my amazing wearable everyday from now on!  Ok, on to the pictures!

Here are all my goodies, minus the wearable, which I was wearing to take the pictures...

(Psst, Pinkleo, how many presents have you sent me that are in that picture?  Cool)

Gift #1, the Edible!  Andromeda007 sent me the coolest Potions kit ever! 

It includes Polyjuice Potion, Bezoars, Skele-Grow, Runespoor Eggs, Felix Felicis, Doxy Eggs, Hiccuping Solution, Amortentia, Veritaserum, Acromantula Venom, Puffer-Fish Parts (which were broken in transit), Doxy Eggs, Glumbubble Parts, Lemon Drops, and Mrs. Scower's Magical Mess Remover!
Closeup shot of some of the Potions Ingredients, and my new little owl friend, whom I have yet to name:

Gift #2, the toys & accessories!
I received an entire wand collection!  The one Andromeda made especially for me is the second one from the bottom.  Sadly it got bent pretty badly, and may need some Spello-tape to fix it.  But that's okay, because the second one from the TOP seems to have chosen me.  It feels friendliest in my hand anyways.  :-D  I've also named the one at the top the Blackthorn Wand.  Clearly I'm going to have to bring these in to work for my kids to play with.  (And by kids, I mean the college students who work for me.)

The most amazing pair of chopsticks ever created... Wand Chopsticks!

An amazing owl tote bag, that I'm sure to cart a bunch of my edibles around in on movie night.  (Not to mention a few squashed sandwiches, and bottles of butterbeer!)

Gift #2, the Wearables!
First off, a stunningly beautiful Winged Key necklace, which I put on the second after I took this picture:

Next, an owl necklace and moon earrings:

And the most a-freakin'-mazing Mrs. Weasley shawl!!!   Shocked

Isn't this the cutest shawl you've ever seen?  It's like Autumn was bewitched into crocheting itself into a garment!  (And as autumn is less than impressive down here in Kentucky, it does a great deal of good to my heart to remind me of the beauty of home during the fall.)

Thank you SOOOO much Andromeda007!  You truly outdid yourself and I'm in complete and utter awe of your kindness and thoughtfulness.  I can't wait to show up at the movie all dressed up like Mrs. Weasley, and hand out your goodies to friends.   Kiss Kiss Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Audania1

I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2010 04:17:34 PM »

Holy crap. Those potions are amazing. I am at a loss for words...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
margaretjane
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2010 05:00:11 PM »

Received from mxer145!  Everything was amazing and came wrapped with cute labels.  Seriously, best swap partner.

First off, A shirt from MY favorite "house"...

Durmstrang!

And an awesome Voldemort puppet from PotterPuppetPals

...Last but not least, SMARTIES (aka Fairy Eggs)!  Mxer145 must have stalked me really well because those are my favorite candy!

She also made me some great Butterbeer Fudge ("Tabot") which was great but I only got a few bites in before my dog stole it and ate it all.  But it was enjoyed!  Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Decked Out for Deathly Hallows
Magic Yarn Ball Swap Round 14
Colette Mini Bloomers
Days of the Week Undies #2
Britters25

Not authorized to answer that, I'm a banjo player.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2010 06:37:12 PM »

WOO-HOO!!! I received the most AMAZING package from Bluemopitz! so spoiled. LOTS of pictures...I couldn't help myself!

A very amusing t-shirt!

I was SOOOO EXCITED when I saw this! I have been envious of all of the great "advanced potion making" books that I have seen posted and I kept thinking "WHY didn't I put that on my questionnaire as something I wanted?" BEHOLD!

I absolutely LOVE it! What is inside you ask...

Adorable snitch earrings that haven't left my ears since taking the picture.

Also the coolest charm necklace! I have a bunch of close up pictures because I was so impressed with the cuteness!

My new "on the go" craft bag with my favorite character SNAPE from PPP. So grumpy!

My own WAND!  Grin

A ridiculously cool potion bottle from Mad-eye with a note.

The candy lot! It came in a cauldron.

The candy had notes from different Order of the Phoenix members. Many of which made me laugh. My favorite was the Lemon Drops from Albus "Offer to unsuspecting strangers in line to distract them from your attempts to manipulate them."
 Cheesy Cheesy

A lovely owl I named stamp that will now be delivering my mail! (much faster than my current muggle method)

A very soft skull blanket!

A black skull to put with the rest of my dark artifacts!

Some colorful (I love color) gel clings to give atmosphere to my dungeon.

And lastly the "I'M SO EXCITED AND I LOOK A BIT CRAZY!!!" action shot!

Thank you SOOO much Bluemopitz, I love it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Britters23
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/britters23

"Night has always pushed up day, you must know life to see decay."
Bluemopitz

Crafty Library Mama

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2010 06:41:36 PM »

Yay I'm glad you like it!  My stenciling technique is rubbish compared to yours though, sorry about that! Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britters25

Not authorized to answer that, I'm a banjo player.

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2010 06:47:52 PM »

Isn't this the cutest shawl you've ever seen?  It's like Autumn was bewitched into crocheting itself into a garment!

That made me laugh! It is a VERY cute shawl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Britters23
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/britters23

"Night has always pushed up day, you must know life to see decay."
Bluemopitz

Crafty Library Mama

« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2010 07:17:37 PM »

Okay, I finally got around to taking pics of the wonderful stuff I received from Britters25!  She already posted pics, but here are a few more!

First the food!  This is from Honeydukes, so cool!

Next, Malfoy's wand in an awesome homemade box and some dark mark temporary tattoos from my Wists!

Then the awesome Puppet Pals and Bag!  I have already had lots of people envying my bag when I take it out.  And my 3-year-old loves to play "guys" with the Puppet Pals (he gives me Hermione).  I have had to place them out of his reach so I can be sure to find them for the premiere.

Finally the wearables.  These seriously rock!  I love the hoodie so much and the little details like the zipper pull - it's a hand - are so cool!  Sectumsempra is favorite spell and I love the shirt.  The hand warmers in Slytherin colors are very toasty, I will be taking these on X-mas vacation to South Dakota!

Here's an "action" shot of the T-shirt and gloves.

And one of the hoodie, ignore my weird face, I totally love it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Selectively Sharpening Your Photos with a Brush
Watermarking Your Photos Using Lightroom and Photoshop
Getting Your Lightroom Presets in to Camera Raw
Bruce Blausen on Animating Medical Conditions
Saving Print Layouts in Lightroom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...