Gallery!Swap name: Days of the Week Undies #2Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Katara
Sign-up date range: 18 October – 31 October
First send-out: 8 November
Final send-out: 10 December
Link to first round: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=257089.0
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? NoSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Swap limited to 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YesDetails of swap:
Ok ladies it’s time for some new undies! Remember those cute ones you had when you were little, with the days of the week? Yea, those! Well, we’re making them for the “big girls” now! So go out and find your favorite kind, and be ready for some Crafty Undies!
You’ll be sending 7 pairs of NEW undies to your partner for them to make into Days of the Week Undies, and then send back to you. This means we will have TWO sendout dates! Sign ups will close 31 October, and I will have partners up by November 2nd. The first send out date is 8 November, so you have 6 days to get your new plain undies and send them out. Once you receive your partners undies you have about 3 weeks to craft and send them back out. Keep in mind, you can go buy your undies now to have them ready!Sendout Date #1: November 8
Ship your NEW boring undies to your partner by this date, don’t forget your DC#!Sendout Date #2: December 10
Ship your partner’s NEW AWESOME undies back by this date, don’t forget your DC#!You MUST post in this thread, at least, once a week! PM your partner & I, BOTH, when you send & receive. Pictures are a MUST! If you are not able to post pictures, please let your partner know so he/she can take pictures before sending! If you are going to be late sending for ANY reason, let me know immediately! We don’t want any flakers, so if you don’t feel you can meet the requirements listed, and post as needed, please don’t join.If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address, including the country (as you would write it on an envelope)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are you most favorite colors?
What colors do you dislike?
What themes/motifs do you like?
What themes/motifs do you dislike?
Would you like your undies to be 'naughty' or 'nice'?
What kind of “decorating” can you do on undies? (stenciling, embroidery, appliques, etc.)
What kind of “decorating” would you like on your undies?(stenciling, embroidery, appliques, etc.)
Do you have allergies?
Do you have pets?
Is your home smoke free?
Can you post photos of what you receive in the gallery?
Anything else you would like to mention?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO katara
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.