A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Awesome Sailor Moon Swap Gallery  (Read 7942 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2010 09:46:13 AM »

Hahahaha you are too cute "^.^" I'm so glad you liked everything! I love all of your comments on everything Cheesy:D I loved how you hugged me all of the time, lately people outside of my hubbie have been weird about hugging me, like they are afraid of squishing the baby I'm carrying or somefin:P So if I ever looked awkward it was because I was thinking "wow, she isn't afraid of squeeeshing ze bebe"  Wink

If you want to go ahead and post pics, go for it. Hubbie promises to get the footage off today since it messed up last night (he's been super busy with his real job which is why he couldn't get it off sooner:P).

I can't wait to hang out again too! I've been missing you, which is so weird, maybe just because we are so much alike and I hardly ever hang out with girls because I just normally don't get along with them Roll Eyes I'm a tomboy nerdy geek girl and most girls are into chick fliks and gossip and nothing nerdy or video game related T_T It's so very very sad. Oh and sorry about getting offline abruptly last night, but my internet connection was completely down Embarrassed

I'm so excited to be back in the world of craft swaps, I've been missing it SO much!

I can't wait to see what all of us make in the OTT Sailor Moon Vday swap! I just know whoever joins will go above and beyond OTT (I know I will, I'm already planning Wink ).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 11:03:14 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2010 01:26:51 PM »

Oh wow, great stuff! Makoto with a tray of cookies, I'd squeal too Grin
And the shrinky dinks are so cute, esp the bracelet, wow, I love the style and it's even Sailor Moon themed! Great great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2010 09:06:14 PM »

I am for seriously digging that charm bracelet!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hyper-Piston
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2010 10:41:55 PM »

Those are all adorable! I'm so in love with shrinkydinks. Never used them but they always look so cute! <3 And totally, LOTS of OTTs. That's okay, right? <<;
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2010 11:04:34 PM »

Those are all adorable! I'm so in love with shrinkydinks. Never used them but they always look so cute! <3 And totally, LOTS of OTTs. That's okay, right? <<;
Shrinky dinks are a bad bad bad drug for me. BAD! I luffs them Grin

Haha, I don't think I've seen a OTT swap yet where partners actually made just one tiny thing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2010 02:00:11 AM »

I received ^^ Pics in a moment!
Sorry this will be pic overload ... oops!

Opening the box (which had Sailor moon stickers on the side ^^ I'm putting those in good use!)

the crafts:
I got the (almost) entire set of Sailor Senshi (I don't like sailor Luna so much so that's okay Wink )

A sailormoon notebook and sticker

a bracelet (already round my wrist ^^) and a sailormoon iron on (?) I love it! (that container is a part of a resin set I also got!)

Sailor Moon (Jadeite) cards (maybe I'll make a bag out of these)

and lastly, sailor moon stationary

It isn't over yet, here come...
The extra's!: We agreed on exchanging something Japanese and something from our country

Candy!!! The "Katjes" are very very very good! I don't like those coughdropps so I'll probably give them to my brother.

Japanese dining set

a handprinted bag

a resin beginner set ^^

Thankyou so much Ruby Copperhead!!! You really spoiled me ^^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010 02:17:31 AM by Riechan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2010 02:50:57 AM »

Hehe, you were so easy to spoil! You more or less like everything that I have in the house, so I just had to grab something and send it Grin
It's okay if you pass the coughdrops on, they're what our town smells like, because they're produced right in town Grin I had the dining set in my craft stash, I was thinking of making project bags from it, but you with your love of Japanese cooking have a better use for it.
I really had a hard time letting go of the cards, but I printed myself some too, esp the Jadeite cards (If someone is interested: The purple letters on the second card say: "What do you think about the new dress, not too low cut? Jadeite? Jadeite? Hello...?"
The black and white cards are from our favourite scene in the Kirari Super Live Show: The Shitennou taking the scene. I had so much fun making these!
No chibi Luna, sorry... the other Sailor kept me pretty busy with all their details and hair and all, and I wasn't certain about the scale I would have had to make her to... and I'm not the biggest Luna fan either Grin
ack, those bangs of Usagi and Minako just won't stay down, I really need to learn how other do the hair! I really want a set of them now for myself, so I'll probably get some practise.
Hehe, never thought I'd get Mercury's hair right, but I like that look now Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
David Menasche Supports Voices Against Brain Cancer
Daisy Lewellyn on Shopping with an Editor’s Eye
Sabrina Jeffries on Her Novel When the Rogue Returns
Daisy Lewellyn: What Are You Reading?
Whitney Holcombe on Writing About Her Weight Loss
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...