A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Awesome Sailor Moon Swap Gallery  (Read 7825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

VampAracely
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2010 09:44:47 AM »

I received my package from Amalgam!

I love the drawings and the wall hanging! I need to find a place to put it on my wall. Thanks so much Amalgam!.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010 09:53:48 AM by VampAracely » THIS ROCKS   Logged
amalgam
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2010 10:38:16 AM »

I'm so glad that you got your package VampAracely. I was starting to worry. My friend has a blanket with the same Sailor Moon pattern as your bedsheets. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have an UFO(Unfinished Object) that you want to see get done? Join the Finish My UFO Swap! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433415.0#axzz31MVlWM80

http://www.wists.com/liko_2000
http://pinterest.com/liko_2000
Hyper-Piston
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2010 05:29:41 PM »

Awww those are awesome! Wall hangings are win.

HUZZAH HURRAH IT HAS ARRIVED!!! <3 This totally made my week. I've been in and out of the emergency room and sick as all get out for a few days, and this made it all better<3! Perfect timing :3

Und nao, I present package fantastico from Krafty_Karasu!

First up, she sent me a Sailor Moon themed Word Search! <3 Not just one, no, PAGES of word searches!! How cool is that? You're such a mind reader, I'm addicted to puzzles, I'm going to be up so late doing these!

And the card there is sparkly, and held....

Wicked Lady earrings and necklace!! SO CUTE!! They match...

WICKED LADY Peyote bead bracelet!!! Isn't this awesome? I cannot wait to wear it out and show peeps!! The colours, everything, it's just so great!
That's not it, though, she also sent me a book thong, just perfect for my manga! (Currently in my volume 3 of Sailor Moon I'm reading :3 Appropriate!)

I may be reading into it a bit (haw haw pun) but I see the colours on the end there match the inner senshi Cheesy <33
She also sent me a cresent moon phone charm!

Which is absolutely cute, and so perfect because I used to have a little shrinky dink one on there that was awesome, but my phone is abused and it broke, so this sturdy cute one will be great! <3 (I ran around posing with my phone like I was Sailor Moon, transforming. Those're the meds, I'm sure >>)
Don't mind the Dragonite sticker, that's been on every phone I've ever owned.

BUT WAIT, Karasu spoiled me, Karasu sent me yet another bit of excellent, she sent me...

Transforming Sailor Moon cross stitch! HER STITCHES ARE SO TINY AND SHE DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB HOMFG. This has literally got to be one of the coolest things ever, I love it so much!!! It's so beautiful! Clearing off a space on one of my bookshelves immediately for this gorgeous art!

Thank you so so so much Karasu!! You're a fantastic partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2010 06:35:23 PM »

lol.  the best thing about this whole shipping fiasco is that it finally got to you, but not only that, NOTHING BROKE!!!  Cheesy  I was a tad worried about the glass in the picture frame.  Wink

I myself am into word searches, but I have no idea what made me think of making one for this.  the word searches are all Sailor Moon themed; Sailor Scouts, Black Moon Clan, the Sailor Scouts real (first) names, etc.  I left the website address on the bottom of the pages so you could make your own sometime.  Smiley

that bracelet made my fingers bleed!!!  and left a semi-permanent mark on the underside of my thumb nail after stabbing myself between the nail and the skin with the needle.  >_<  that hurt.  I had never done that before and I pray I never do it again.  the hardest part of the bracelet was the moon.  I had patterns for crescent moons in square stitch, but not peyote.  so, I had to make it up my own.  I'm pretty happy with it.  Smiley

nope.  you're not reading into it.  you are 100% correct.  Grin  I put stones on the end to represent the inner Senshi.  you're a mind-reader too.  Wink  and then of course the thread and the stripe beads are more WL love.  Wink  same with the phone charm.

that cross stitch is why I asked if you'd be ok with some black and white.  Wink  when I found it, I knew I had to do it.  it came from the GameBoy game Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.

I was so sad when it seemed like this package was lost, so I'm completely thrilled that it is now in its rightful place.  Smiley  you are so, so welcome, Hyper.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2010 07:10:22 AM »

Oh wow!! That cross stitch looks so great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2010 04:03:19 PM »

I got to meet our super amazing and sweet organizer DizzerSpinninRound in person today so we could swap our packages! <333 We would have done it sooner but I ended up with a really bad migraine the day we had first planned. >_<;

Buuuuuuuuuuut~~ the wait was so totally worth it!!! <3333333333 She's so amazingly talented and she hit on my tastes perfectly! *__* I'm just in love with it all, I keep grinning when I look at everything. X3 She spoiled me so bad! Sadly though my camera battery died a few minutes ago (FAIL) when I was taking pics of what she made me. Soooo I'm waiting for it to charge and then I'll be back to upload the pics and gush in detail about it all!! <3333333  Grin lol <33333

Everyone's made such cute stuff so far!! I'm really loving the gallery. <333 I've already seen a couple of things I shall be wisting later. Cheesy hehehe One can never have too much Sailor Moon stuff. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
Hyper-Piston
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2010 04:42:11 PM »

I sense a round two is imminent, and will definitely be in that as well XD

Ohhh I can't wait to see! I was wondering how that went. What fun to meet up in real life! *sulks at Canada*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2010 05:52:14 PM »

I got to meet our super amazing and sweet organizer DizzerSpinninRound in person today so we could swap our packages! <333 We would have done it sooner but I ended up with a really bad migraine the day we had first planned. >_<;

Buuuuuuuuuuut~~ the wait was so totally worth it!!! <3333333333 She's so amazingly talented and she hit on my tastes perfectly! *__* I'm just in love with it all, I keep grinning when I look at everything. X3 She spoiled me so bad! Sadly though my camera battery died a few minutes ago (FAIL) when I was taking pics of what she made me. Soooo I'm waiting for it to charge and then I'll be back to upload the pics and gush in detail about it all!! <3333333  Grin lol <33333

Everyone's made such cute stuff so far!! I'm really loving the gallery. <333 I've already seen a couple of things I shall be wisting later. Cheesy hehehe One can never have too much Sailor Moon stuff. Wink
Hehehe I was hoping I would be the first to post how awesome YOU were on here Grin I love love love meeting up, what an amazing thing to do, it was soo exciting, I felt like a teenager again <3 I'm usually a quiet person, especially when I meet someone for the first time (and second time and third time, etc Grin), but I totally wasn't with you! In fact, I got a bit hyper in our discussions and was interrupting a bit because I was so happy <3 <3 <3

Don't worry about posting pics (but totally do it if yas wants to), that's why I recorded, that way everyone can see both of our packages (and reactions) at the same time. I just have to get hubbie to upload the footage so I can edit(take that hour or more of footage and cut it down to 5 minutes or less, sounds like fun, ne?) and post onto youtube Wink

I ADORE everything she made me. I have to say my favorites are her drawings, they are just amazing! She mad me bookmarks, which I didn't even mention but am SO glad she made because I collect bookmarks Grin She made this colorful wrist band inspired by the inner senshi and with Sailor Moon's symbol and birthstones on it, oh and another favorite, the pillow! It has a background that matches my coach, and an inner panel of the inner senshi silhouettes painted on <3 She even made a candy corn shaped trick or treat bag for my son and filled it with tootsie pops(two of which he ate there), peanut mnms (all eaten by my son while we were talking),and a giant lollipop (which he was so excited about <3).

It's been SO long since I've participated in a swap, I've just been hosting only recently and stalking, so it was wonderful to not only participate but be able to meet the person (who lives so close by it's ridunkerous!) I was crafting for! Thank you so much for everything, I look forward to hangin out and crafting more goodies for you in the future Wink

Someone else can host another round of this before I do a round, because I will be waiting until springtime before I host the next round (I already have three swaps I will hosting from now till then). By the way, the next Super Awesome Sailor Moon Swap that I host will be a 5 pointer, just to give you all a heads up  Cheesy I was thinking a OTT Valentine's Sailor Moon Swap would be cute Wink I *might* host one of those ::goes off to post in the new discussion board::

EDIT:

New swap discussion for OTT Valentine's Sailor Moon swap here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363230.0
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010 06:17:21 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hyper-Piston
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2010 09:09:47 PM »

Awwww awesome!! That's so cute, I can't wait *_*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2010 02:42:28 AM »

Finally have pics ready!! <3 First off the whole group shot of all my wonderful items! Get ready to wist. <333

As you can see Amber totally spoiled me!! *___* <33333333333 She had each item all wrapped up in bright tissue paper and tied inside the pretty blue and green crocheted bag at the top of the pic. <3 It's totally me, made in my fav colors. I shall be using it when I go to the store now. <3 It was like Christmas though. Every time I opened something I pounced on her and hugged her because I was so excited and loving my stuff! <33333333 haha I'm a huggy person anyways but if you bring me presents! I luffs you more. <3 :'D  

Now for some close ups! <3

My fantastically amazing new plushies!! *w* On the left we have a Lita/Makoto Dotee! I LOVE dotee's and have been wanting to start collecting them so I was insanely happy to receive this, my very first one! I was surprised this was the first she had ever made too. <3 It's sooooo cute in person! As you can see it's modeled after when Lita was baking cookies in the Sailor Moon SuperS Black Dream Hole movie. <3333 And check out the hair! Perfect!! <3 It's just so sweet! I have her hanging on my wall already. <3 *dances* I can't wait until she starts the ATC & Dotee swap! This has really inspired me. *w* <3 On the right side is of course Sailor Mercury. <3333 This was Amber's own pattern and she sits so well! I love the style of it and all the cute details. Specially the blushy cheeks. And! Her boots slide on and off! *w* These are my top 2 fav scouts btw! Wink

Close up face shot! Check out the cheeks! <3333 >w< Loooove~~~~

Lately I've been majorly into the Chibi-Usa & Helios couple so she made me not 1 but 2 ATC!!! <3 These were also a first for Amber. Cheesy She did such a great job on them. She really captured their elegance beautifully. <3 I have them sitting on my Sailor Moon shelf right now. I just can't bring myself to stick them in my ATC binder yet. Cheesy

And for more Chibi-Usa & Helios love I have a brand new cell charm!! Isn't it so pretty! I LOOOOVE the images she used for this. *w* She hand drew these and coloured them on shrinky-dinks. <3 I was really happy to get this as my previous cell charm had broken off not long ago.

Here is a close up of my fantabulous neck cowel that she made me!! PERFECT for the colder weather and sooooo soft. Love the fabric she used. *w* I'm going to be wearing it tomorrow when I go out. <3 *dances* And check out all the Sailor Mercury symbols she hand embroidered on there! Chain stitch, cross stitch, back stitch.... and a bunch of other styles. Sadly my camera couldn't seem to capture the stitching well. Sad I'm sad about that as it's really pretty in person! Above the cowel you can see a close up shot of my wonderful new shopping bag. Cheesy <3 Love love love the colors. <333

And here we have a gorgeous Sailor Mercury necklace with an extra Sailor Jupiter charm. I think I'll put the Jupiter one on a pretty green ribbon I have. <3 I just adore both of these! I've worn Sailor Mercury almost every day now. *w* <3 It's just so pretty. The little silver part it dangles from has these cute star cut outs and each bead is different! And SPARKLES! <3 *dies* I love anything that glitters, sparkles or shines. I swear I'm like a bird or something, always collecting shiny bits for my nest! LOL <3 Also drawn and coloured on shrinky-dinks.

I saved my favorite item for last! This amazing loaded charm bracelet. *___* I've been wanting a charm bracelet like this for a long time and when I opened it I could have died I was so happy! It's just so incredibly beautiful! All the beads are just perfect and she made the best shrinky-dink charms to go with it! Shiny beads, my fav colours, my fav Senshi! What's not to love?! Annnnd!!! Wait until you see the close ups! She made a wicked cool steam-punk themed transformation brooch!! *__* <3333333 We had both been talking about how cool it would be to mix steam-punk and Sailor Moon, I was excited to see that other people had thought of that combo as well. Cheesy <3

Check out the steam-punk locket!!! <3333333 LOVE it. I would love to have a real big one to display with my Sailor Moon dolls one day. <3 I think it would look really cool with them. It really makes me think of Tuxedo Masks pocket watch from the manga. <33333 And we have Mercury's transformation wand, and the cutest chibi Mercury ever along with her planet symbol! Cheesy <333333333 Check out all the pretty beads too. *w* hehehe <3 I kept shaking it around and making the bracelet jingle jingle on my wrist. <3 I probably look like a total spaz in the video she was taking of us. LOL XD My bracelet makes me smile every time I look at it. <3

And here is the close up of the other half of the bracelet! <333333333333 Totally adorable Jupiter too! <3 I just love that chibi style. *w* Kweeeeeeeeee~~~~~~ happy happy happy. <3 You see the big round teal coloured bead? It's so smooth! I love to just twirl it round and around. *is easily amused* Grin <333

Sailor Moon has always been special to me as it's how I've met my dearest friends and now it's once again brought me another close friend, not to mention a fellow Craftster! And she's local! :'D I'm so happy that I joined this swap and I got the bestest and most sweetest partner ever. <3 She totally nailed my tastes and completely spoiled me! Thanks again for everything Amber! I can't wait until we can hang out again. <3 ^_________________^ *hugs* BTW, I'm usually shy and quiet too for the first 3 or so times meeting someone new! We're very much alike and we were both very hyper that day. <333 Sailor Moon! Once again bridging the shy quiet peoples gaps in conversation! Grin hehehe

Since your video camera was being mean about downloading the video do you want me to post the pics I had taken of what I made you? :3 ((I prolly look all crazy on the video btw. I kept catching myself staring at the lense like O___O!!! with this mild panic of who do I look at?! LOL XD ))
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 03:01:15 AM by Tsuki_Tsubasa - Reason: fixed image link » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
High Street Vs. High End Foundations
Theodore Leaf Responds to Your Elevator Makeover Comments
Quick Beauty Tips for Working Moms
How Does Nair Hair Removal Work?
Are Juice Cleanses a Good Idea?
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...