A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,508
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 35963 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SharaStar
« Reply #410 on: November 13, 2010 02:03:38 AM »

The package is done and ready to be sent next week, hopefully dad sends it off by monday. Had to remove some sharp stuff and "supply material" but surprisingly it fits the box just nice. Im glad november luck is shining back, everything seems to be better, all it needed was a little bit of communication to clear the doubts away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~With love Shara
♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://myskillsguide.blogspot.com/ = Free Patterns
http://sharastar.blogspot.com/ = Personal Mumbles
http://sharastar.deviantart.com/ = Arts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: November 13, 2010 11:27:46 AM »

Just checking in and stuff. Working diligently on getting everything finished and collected so that I can (hopefully) mail by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #412 on: November 13, 2010 02:46:55 PM »

Im glad november luck is shining back, everything seems to be better, all it needed was a little bit of communication to clear the doubts away.

Yay!  I'm glad things are going well for you. 

Today's shaping up to be wet, so a great excuse to snuggle up with a cup of tea and do some crafting.  I might even get the must-do bits of my package done today.  (I'm a bit slower than some on this swap!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
psychonmemphis
« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2010 07:11:59 AM »

ughhhhhhh i am so mad! i was going to go shopping with my mom last night when i was talked into going out by my friends and you know what? i needed it! i wanted too but had hesitations since i did not like the place because it is boring and i had things to do (like christmas shopping) but i gave in and went. I had an awesome time just talking to my friends and had 2 beers which is nothing! well i was buying 1 more for the night and all i had was a 20 which i would normally leave all but 20 at home but this time i forgot and brought all my money with me on accident... stupid me! so i get my last drink and am talking to my friend when my bartender must have set my change down or other wise i put it up immediately, 10 mins later i realized my change never got to my wallet, pocket or purse! so i asked the bartender (which i have known for 3 months and know is a good person) he said he set it down in front of me! so i look everywhere and its gone... after sleeping on it i know now what happened, it must have been the guy my friend was talking too cause 15 mins before he was asking for 10  and i said no and then when i asked her to see if he had seen my money he had left!!!!!!!!!!!  now i can not buy my sisters christmas gift Sad i feel so stupid.... In swap news i am done with 3 things and working on a 4th.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2010 03:13:56 PM »

I got possessed and had to make one last thingy last night.  Finished up this morning and I just got all boxed up and ready for mailing tomorrow.  Now I just have to chew on my lip till it gets to my partner... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
karwash
« Reply #415 on: November 14, 2010 03:32:02 PM »

Only one more craft to work on and by work on I mean fix because I didn't turn out how I wanted it to. But I can fix it! Today has been awesome with me passing my fairly highly competitive improv class to go to the next level and I'm going to Club 33 at Disneyland tonight for a big surprise for a friend. Today is filled with awesomeness and hopefully it will keep on going!!  Grin I will be sending out soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 14, 2010 03:56:19 PM »

I think I'm done but I'm holding on to it till sending date so I can add in any extras I come across!! Anyway I may get inspiration for more things  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tarzioo
« Reply #417 on: November 14, 2010 07:52:44 PM »

just checking in and saying "hello!"  Everything is still going well. I am almost done with the second project. I wish i could have gotten further by the weekend but I'd rather it was done right then rushed. =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rainbowendings
« Reply #418 on: November 14, 2010 09:38:20 PM »

Almost done with my partner's things, I only have about 2 / 5 things left to get finished (okay, i bought one. but HAH. Tongue ) So woot. Kinda happy with how everything is turning out. I've made a medium, a couple smalls, and I feel kinda awkward about not making a large.. :\ But I can't think of anything else. *sighs* I hope she doesnt mind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
Scarlet_Angel

I think mice are rather nice!

« Reply #419 on: November 15, 2010 04:27:35 AM »

Just checking in - half way through my first item and with everything assembled ready for my second.  x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take Care
Drink Wine
Be Chilled!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Heather Bertinelli’s Dark Chocolate Truffles
How to Make Peach Cobbler in a Dutch Oven
Chocolate Chip Calzone Recipe
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookie Recipe
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Cake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...