A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,399
Currently Running With Scissors:
720 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 34854 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 09, 2010 08:03:29 AM »

checking in. I am on my way home tomorrow. That was one of the best funerals I have ever been to. It was more like a family reunion, and that is how she would have wanted it. That place was so packed people were standing up in the back. I hope I go out like that.

Halfway done crafting...I will do the rest when I get home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
eskimocha

I like to pretend I'm Buddy Holly.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: November 09, 2010 08:21:25 AM »

I've missed so much! I have been so busy crafting, I forgot to check in! So...checking in. I got a great partner and a lot of our interests match, so planning and crafting for her has been really fun.
Kudos to everyone who is soldiering through their hardships. Crafting really is the best medicine (at least for me) and the support on Craftster is like none else.
So...to all of you: Hang in there! You're wonderful and you will get through this. <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a crooked tree, growing strong and growing strange.
My Wist!

Wist Swap: Sent! *anxiety*
Pick Me Up Swap: Crafting!

I adore personal swaps! PM me!
timtamz89
« Reply #382 on: November 09, 2010 11:12:28 AM »

Crafting really is the best medicine (at least for me) and the support on Craftster is like none else.

It's a really awesome community right? It's like one big family, it's great!

I'm about ready to send tomorrow unless I think of something else to do before then. YAY
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my etsy store... www.timtamz89.etsy. com
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2010 11:58:01 AM »

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a pick me up swap round 2 for the new year. I'm thinking of a swap that we send feb 1st and receive or wait till open on Valentines day because it can either be a really good time or really bad time for people. Just asking here before I post in the new swap's thread.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grimmscreed
« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2010 11:59:34 AM »

I have supplies to start my last item, and hopefully I will be able to get moving on it tomorrow!

Right now I am worrying about a phone call that I've missed.  It sounded like a really bad telemarketer connection, but while I was out it left a message.....  I think I've now hung up on a collect call twice today.  I really hope that I'm wrong, and that someone I care about isn't in trouble somewhere!!!   Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/grimmscreed

Swaps:
WWP Ostara Basket Round 26: Sent and received!
Craft with a Fat Quarter: Stalking and plotting
Givers and Needers Round 9: Packages sent to both of my needers!
aisy
« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2010 01:13:27 PM »

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a pick me up swap round 2 for the new year. I'm thinking of a swap that we send feb 1st and receive or wait till open on Valentines day because it can either be a really good time or really bad time for people. Just asking here before I post in the new swap's thread.
I will since I'll most likely still be single by then. Although it won't be a big deal for me as valentines is always a let down anyways
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pookiemccool
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2010 03:06:26 PM »

Haven't started crafting yet, waiting until i'm no longer contagious, don't want to get my partner sick! Today is day 10 of being sick and I finally went to the doctor because for the first time in my life I have pink eye and tonsillitis. Should be feeling better in 3 days so planning on getting started this weekend. Makes me super grateful for long crafting time frames! I am working on "prepping" and still have plenty of time to send on time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2010 10:09:08 PM »

Haven't started crafting yet, waiting until i'm no longer contagious, don't want to get my partner sick! Today is day 10 of being sick and I finally went to the doctor because for the first time in my life I have pink eye and tonsillitis. Should be feeling better in 3 days so planning on getting started this weekend. Makes me super grateful for long crafting time frames! I am working on "prepping" and still have plenty of time to send on time Smiley
sorry you are sick partner! i am lucky and have not been sick lately  and been working though so i have only finished 1 and a half large items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2010 05:23:29 AM »

Things have finally arrive so gonna start crafting this afternoon! Excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spidermom
« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2010 05:52:44 AM »

finishing up another swap and then i will be getting started crafting for this one.  i have tons of ideas and can't wait to get going on them!  (hopefully this weekend!)
sending positive vibes everyones way Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Portrait Session Outdoors with off Camera Flash
Photography Workshop with Tamron in Austin, Texas
How to Photograph Moving Objects
Macro Flash Photography Seminar at B&H
Macro Flash Photography Technique
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...