A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pick me up swap Sendouts Nov.22 CLOSED  (Read 33444 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lissablair

I like my coffee like I like my men: pale & bitter

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #370 on: November 07, 2010 03:04:21 PM »

I keep forgetting what I'm going to make my partner! I know what I am going to make but I just keep forgetting. I guess I should get some homework done before I try to craft to get my head in order.
lol i'm the same way, I've got a list posted on my desktop just to remember what i've planned on sending ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There is nothing on earth more entertaining than watching a pack of half-grown puppies playing in snow for the very first time.

http://www.wists.com/lissablair
Rainbowendings
« Reply #371 on: November 07, 2010 07:25:45 PM »

Drats. I have to go get some more small items to finish up the things I'm making. It really isn't fair that I didn't realize this before I started - looks like when ever the things I need get here, I can finish and send. Smiley Woot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
marleymiss
Only Skin

Stitches 'n' Hoes

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2010 02:43:31 AM »

I've lost one of my smalls. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? I may actually have to tidy now in order to find it. Or remake it. Damn!!

How's everyone doin?x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VegasZombie
Random? Random is good

You are what you is

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2010 08:20:30 AM »

I am still in about the same spot. Waiting for Wednesday (payday) to get here so that I can pick up little nit picky things to finish several projects.  That's the good thing about craft ADD... I can work on several things at a time and not get irritated if I can't finish 'em right then. Of course, I better have what I need when it is time to finish it off. ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for personal swaps!

Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/vegaszombie/
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2010 08:21:25 AM »

Happy Monday!!! Wishing everyone a great week!!!

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire.  ~Arnold H. Glasow
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
Cinnapaste
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2010 09:42:31 AM »

I keep forgetting what I'm going to make my partner! I know what I am going to make but I just keep forgetting. I guess I should get some homework done before I try to craft to get my head in order.
lol i'm the same way, I've got a list posted on my desktop just to remember what i've planned on sending ^_^
Haha. I actually did the exact same thing. I have a folder with pics of some things and notes so I remember what i'm planning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.- Winston Churchill

http://www.wists.com/Amandagator
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2010 11:02:47 AM »

That's a really good idea. Sadly, everything I'm making came from my own crazy brain so there's no way to take pictures of that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

madidancer121
« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2010 09:30:10 PM »

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in (I'm totally scatterbrained and haven't done that at all yet. Bad Madison!). I'm really struggling right now, but I hope everyone is doing okay.

I was "done" with one of my projects but I really don't like it so I think I'm trashing that idea.
But my other idea is going well so far.

I feel so new and unsure about this whole swap process, but it's awesome that we all join together to do this amazing this for one another!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2010 09:52:46 PM »

No crafting for me until this weekend. I have a midterm type thing tomorrow and then I need to start a research paper, a second half to an essay, read a book, and start a presentation and catch up on my readings. I have a 5 day weekend though and the research stuff will be done at school Wednesday. I'll most likely have a headache though since my retainer no longer fits and I'm trying to force it in to make my teeth go straight again, just worried I'll mess my teeth up worse though.. Either way I'll be getting braces again if this doesn't work or if I don't do it. boo because I'll have to pay for them this time.. Anyways,

I know what I'm making/ doing now and just have to set aside some time to do it. After I at least start my homework.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2010 11:57:38 PM »

Great news - my item I thought was going to the dogs has actually not turned out too bad.  Not quite 'awesome' but almost. 

I'm another one in the 'supplies have to wait til payday' boat, because I need to pick up a few random little bits to finish it off, but don't trust myself at the shops in my current wallet-lightened state.

I still don't know what to do for my partner's other items.  I really need to get my creative hat on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Extreme Website Makeover - Adding Content to the Pages
Extreme Website Makeover - Creating Multiple Pages Using a Template
Extreme Website Makeover - Choosing Background Color and Alignment
Extreme Website Makeover - Editing a Layout in Fireworks®
Extreme Website Makeover - Creating a Tracing Image
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...