A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 307,559
Currently Running With Scissors:
256 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "Psych" plushies  (Read 21913 times)
Tags for this thread: tv , featured_project , craftster_best_of_2010 , psych  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

HalloweenTown

Halloween Town Creations!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010 12:07:45 AM »

I have never watched Psych but these plushies are a great job!! They have personality!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It was a long time ago, longer now than it seems
In a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams...
cassiege

"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet..."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010 06:35:13 AM »

*Fist bump* totally made my day. Really. Thanks. Cheesy

I can't believe how incredible this is. All of their expressions are perfect. Fabulous job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a very sad craft blog: http://cassiege.blogspot.com/
lilbandade
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2010 09:51:09 AM »

I love these!!!!
The Lassiter one is perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
andra.christi
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2010 04:16:55 PM »

I love these! You did a really good job! I think Lassiter is my favorite! I totally want to make them! What about Jules?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Uglykids
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2010 07:16:28 PM »

They are all amazing Smiley and you are extremely talented Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CataMara
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010 09:07:44 PM »

This is so awesome! The level of detail is amazing!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Noxika
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2010 11:34:14 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   I've been away for a couple of days (stuck without internet access! Cry) and I come back to find a gazillion comments AND my little band of merry men plushies have made the front page 'hot projects' box. !! Best welcome home present, EVER.  hehe.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response! *glomps everyone*

So totally freaking cool! I love 'em! Are you going to make Juliette and Shawn's dad?

I don't think so - Initially I was only going to make Shawn & Lassiter (they're my favourites!) but a lot of people on my journal wanted me to make a Gus so I caved, lol. I've kind of moved out of "psych-mode" and started on my next plushies - Sherlock and Watson. I'm thrilled you love them! Cheesy

IT'S THE LASSIE PLUSHIE!!!

I'm following "Lassie" on Twitter and I remember tagging him in a tweet saying something like "Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?" . . . and now I find out said "doll" was made by a fellow member on Craftster. I think that just made my entire day. Cheesy

In other news, I love the others. Cheesy The action shot of Lassie/Shawn made me smile.

LOL! I'm not on twitter so I never thought to message him with it (I would have been shy even if I WAS on twitter, actually) but it pretty much made my life. Wink

Ahhh so cute!! What about Shawn's dad? He would have virtually no hair/baseball cap so his head will be simple! (LMAO)

You should make some for White Collar if you watch that show also! Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay... yeahhh! Haha

Making hairless characters is actually harder than ones with hair, lol. Hair hides any mistakes well - Gus' head is a little off unfortunately, but I think it's cute anyway. XD 

I had someone ask me about commissioning Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay!! lol. I've only seen two episodes of White Collar, all I remember is that cute little hat the main dude wears. If I end up making them, I'll definitely post pictures here. Cheesy

*Fist bump* totally made my day. Really. Thanks. Cheesy

I can't believe how incredible this is. All of their expressions are perfect. Fabulous job!!

My first text fist bump!!! *fist bump* Thanks!! Wink

I love these! You did a really good job! I think Lassiter is my favorite! I totally want to make them! What about Jules?

You should make them! Everyone should make some and we can have a little plush Psych army! Wink  I've kind of moved out of "Psych-mode" now, I'm on to "Sherlock-mode", lol. I might go back and make a Jules later, though! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ELFIE
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010 09:00:30 AM »

Absolutely Amazing talent and creations...and I love the show Psych...Lassie rocks
beautiful work
way cool Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010 02:12:37 AM »

I love Psych! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation. They are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010 03:47:31 PM »

Gah! This is one show my whole family can agree on... Everybody would freak if they saw these.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Kitty Floss Holders
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: DIY Dryer Sheets
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...