A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
564 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Missoula Craft Group anyone?  (Read 2625 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

supahcraftay
« on: May 20, 2005 01:52:35 PM »

Anyone interested in starting some sort of crafting group here in Missoula?  I think we would probably need at least 6ish people to get started.  I've emailed with Senlin from the  Atlanta Southside group and think I have a general idea of how it would work.  If your interested you can post or PM me.  I think this would be fun.  Check out the Atlanta Southside post for a general idea.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=15810.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it.  Possibly with dynamite.
nuggle
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005 08:28:28 PM »

Hi I live in Missoula too, and i think a craft group would be cool. let me know how it goes if you decide to set one up 'cause i think i'd be interested!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mikan

we are ugly but we have the music

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005 09:28:34 PM »

I'm moving to bozeman this summer, i could probably make it to missoula sometimes Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

now, whether in punishment or reward, through all eternity, she must love and believe in what she did not understand.  -dennison
supahcraftay
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005 01:08:26 PM »

So right now we have two maybe three people.

It would be really great to get at least two more people.  Make  it a little more of a group than a duo or a trio. 

Any suggestions for our first project.  Date preferences?  How about mid-July.  I was thinking we could do it at the Missoula Public Library.  They have free meeting space in the basement and as long as we clean up after ourselves it should work okay.  At least for the first meeting. 

I'm thinking the first crafting should be at least two maybe two and a half  hours....that should give us enough time to get a good project start and cleanup after ourselves.  What do you think? 

I'm going to look for project ideas and try and post several by the end of the week.  Then maybe we can get a few more people involved and set a date.

It should be fun.  C'mon sign up.  You know you want to.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it.  Possibly with dynamite.
megantron
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005 11:01:26 AM »

I can try?  My schedule sucks in July, but I would definitely be in for August once things start to clear up with work and school.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
supahcraftay
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005 10:08:32 AM »

maybe we can aim for mid to late august?  I just started a new job and am going through a remodel at my house so that would work best for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megantron
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005 10:58:49 PM »

That sounds good-- hey, I think my roommate would be in too-- he's not on craftster yet-- just obsessively peruses the boards, but he's pretty darn craft-tacular.  Makes mascot costumes. 
(Yes, my roommate does go downtown dressed as a giant bee--so if you see him, say, "hi geno!" and freak him out.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
supahcraftay
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005 11:30:48 AM »

That sounds great so we'll have 4-5 of us.  What fun!  Sorry I've slacked on coming up with a project.  I've just been crazy busy.  If you have any ideas let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shaina

S-C-R-A-B-B-L-E-P-U-N-X

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2005 02:15:24 PM »

I'm in Missoula, but I'm kind of anti-social so I can't promise any involvement.

What kinds of crafting were you thinking of doing?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stay cool, honey bunny, stay cool.

HEART FULL OF NAPALM
TheMistressT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013 11:26:43 AM »

Did this ever happen? Is it still going in some form or another? I moved to the Missoula area last year and would love to meet some other crafty, creative types.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Kappa Maki Roll
How to Make Sweet Red Bean Soup with Mochi Balls
How to Make Ramen Noodles with Peanut Butter
How to Make Plum Wine Jelly
How to Make a Chinese Chicken Meal in a Crock Pot
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...