A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,317
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 63 Gallery  (Read 27033 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Vdbonnett
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2010 10:09:32 PM »

I received from YumJello01 today!! She sent me lots and lots of fabric samples and some really awesome gold "fur".  Its really silky and soft.  My picture doesn't do it justice.  Thank you SO much YumJello!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/vdbonnett

My blog: ourminiatureadventures.blogspot.com
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2010 07:51:48 AM »

HEHE..Now I get to play the role of MEAN organizer bad bad bad  Angry Wink Undecided this is all with love people really!! SO Please read this and really look at all the wises in round 64 and beyond Grin

OK, there is WAY WAY to much MEGA HUGE wishes listed in the list..Please read what a TRUE MED IS! Wishing for one or 2 large wishes is OK IF you have listed at a MIN of 8 small -MED wishes...

Really, some are asking for Mega huge all across the board and I have received several PMs about this not just one or 2 people here but most of us at one point are guilty..SO lets in round 64 GET THE CLAIMS BACK TO MED...It again is OK IF you have a MIN of 8 MED on your list to ask for somethign a bit larger ( like me I never remove the poppet off my list but it is there more for a mega surprise for me or someone to PM about something off the thread maybe) but really ladies and fellas we need to get it back to the MED..

I know I know I am being a butt and griping but If I don't who will ?? This swap almost needs to be changed to  Huge OWS at this rate LOL...XOXOXO to all I want everyone to have fun and want to play with us all...this is NOT to anyone it is to all of us Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2010 11:16:58 AM »

I received from thanate today!
2 Origami ornaments- looks like these took a while to make!

And some extras- a bird I'm going to attach to the Christmas wreath I'm making for my bff, a cute ass knitting card, and stick on jewels, should be great for ATCs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StephanieGravatt
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2010 12:19:29 PM »

I received from YumJello just 10 minutes ago. And I got such an awesome package!! I love everything New York and that's what was jammed into a box.

Here's a picture of everything.

There is all sorts of fabric swatches. I told my husband I was going to make myself a patchwork New York quilt. These little squares are perfect for that!

And here is a close-up of all the little things.

There's post cards, metro cards, a subway map, jewelry supplies, bracelets, and pennies that were smashed with New York themes on them. (I dunno what it's called when you do that to a penny.)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, so much!

I assume the bracelets were for the kiddos, and if not...they are now, 'cause they stole them. They also thank you very much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/BritneyMarie
My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StephanieGravatt

Personal Swap Friendly!!

Swaps!!
OWS- Round 69
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2010 12:28:52 PM »

great NY package, Stephanie! hehe its funny to see metrocards in a swap package.. those things are usually littering the streets! can't wait to see what you make with them! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2010 12:46:17 PM »

hehe its funny to see metrocards in a swap package.. those things are usually littering the streets! can't wait to see what you make with them! Cheesy

i was just thinking the same thing. Cheesy  i just found some used ones in my back pocket and recycled them last night!  now i know better and will start holding on to them for those of us who can actually look at them as something other than a used up metro card Wink

ps - stephaniegravatt your daughter is gorgeous!  i am loving her big, blue eyes.  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010 12:47:43 PM by sugaree » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
jemimah
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2010 01:13:49 PM »

Great packages - lots of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2010 01:55:51 PM »

There's post cards, metro cards, a subway map, jewelry supplies, bracelets, and pennies that were smashed with New York themes on them. (I dunno what it's called when you do that to a penny.)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you, so much!

I assume the bracelets were for the kiddos, and if not...they are now, 'cause they stole them. They also thank you very much!

I am so glad you liked everything!  I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the metrocards, too.  I hang onto mine every month (you can't reuse the monthly unlimited for some reason) but to be honest I had no inspiration, and when you said you loved NY I knew they had to go to you!  And yes ma'am, I LOVE the pics of your babe with the bracelets! 

PS check out http://www.epbot.com/2010/07/simply-smashing-penny-jewelry.html (the girl who writes cakewrecks is also an AMAZING crafter!) for some really cool ideas on jewelry you could make with the smashed pennies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
gala_apples
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2010 03:11:17 PM »

I got a package of happiness and joy from Dawl today. There was much squeeing.

This is what she actually claimed me for:

They're wood, and totally awesome, and a great addition to my book-related art wall.

BUT THEN THERE WERE EXTRAS. GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS EXTRAS.

supplies in the form of chain and connectors:

stunning pendant one:

stunning pendant two:

They would make lovely gifts, and I should be trying to collect things for relatives for Christmas, but hahahaha NO. These are both mine, and I could never give them away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2010 03:23:24 PM »

I received from mxer145 a few days ago. Here are the Buffy themed pants she sent. Thanks again mxer145 and sorry for posting pics so late.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Cake Pops
How to Make Giant Homemade Cheerios Cereal
Sweet Peach Upside-Down Cake
How to Make Iced Orange Cakes
How to Make Boozy Cupcakes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...