A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: It's time to vote for your favorite swapped project! Smiley  Vote now through Sunday, August 30th!
Total Members: 302,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
694 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 63 Gallery  (Read 27482 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010 02:55:36 PM »

Looks like she set you up for plenty of sewing practice.  And that baby... how adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcook72677
I fink you freeky

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010 07:44:20 PM »

I received an awesome angel package from jemimah for ows 61 and wanted to post pics here to ensure that everyone sees the cuteness that she sent. 

She sent a tea towel with birds of New Zealand printed on it, 3 super cute felt brooches that she made and some buttons:

Originally I had only taken a group shot but these amazing little brooches deserve a close-up:

Thank you so much Jemimah!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2010 11:14:58 PM »

Omigosh, I've been missing the posts in the gallery!  Great packages so far!  I especially love the Wonder Woman doll, the sugar skull embroidery, and those brooches!

But what I love most is MY package that I got today!   Grin Grin Grin

It's 4 8oz bottles of Rit Dye in my most needed colors of navy, black, and dark brown, some freezer paper for trying stenciling, and some gorgeous pearly paint pens!  Thank you Lady Pistola!  I'm amazed at how much better the world is with paint pens. 

Excellent timing, too, because my 14 yr old son is coming over tomorrow to work on distressing that denim duvet cover, and now we have dye to do it with!  FUN!  And your sweet strawberry card was so perfect, because just today I decided I'd like to collect some strawberry things!   Cheesy

I'm sending yours tomorrow!  I hope you like it as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
sweetyetevil
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2010 07:02:59 AM »

I received my sewing goodie package from thanate and now have a bunch of different things to try out on my sewing adventures. The package included all sorts of colored zippers in different sizes, bias tapes, tape measure, wrist pin cushion and the list goes on!!

Thanks so much for all the sewing items, I will definately be trying these out over the next few weeks to get some new skills kicking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2010 07:12:11 AM »

My bath products just arrived from mcook and do they smell so good! Basil sage & mint shea balm is in the tin and it had a warn mint tone with a basil touch. The soaps include her named scents chocolate lavender, sharona, and euphoria.I am so glad these got here so early in the day so I can shower up with one hehe

I am gonna smell so good with these great products! Thanks so much Mandy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010 09:45:22 AM »

What great things! Supply packages are so much fun. I hope we get to see pics of some of the awesome things they will become. Cheesy

The bath products look gorgeous - chocolate lavender sounds amazing!

I'm so glad you like the brooches mcook. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Pistola
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010 03:00:59 PM »

That is so random about the strawberries! I hope you have fun with the supplies! I hope you post your creations so we can all see! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
zilamonster

Who's awesome? ...you're awesome.

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010 12:37:26 PM »

I received lovely and gorgeous artisan yarn from NatACT. I was completely spoiled! It is soft and lovely- what kind of fiber is it?

The chocolate was promptly eaten by my husband and son  Angry which was good and bad; good because I'm on a diet trying to loose the rest of the baby fat and bad because is was my favorite!

Thank you so much, Nat; I love the yarn, it is just perfect!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NatACT

My little man - wrapped in mummy's craft :D

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010 03:40:23 PM »

Zilamonster, I'm so glad you like it - and that it has finally arrived...

I had to keep telling myself that it would take 10 days. Funny how I can send parcels overseas and not really worry about them, but to send Yarn and in this case Aussie Merino Wool... LOL...

I was so excited to send this to you, I had gone to the local wool markets (Canberra is in the center of Merino wool country here in Australia, so we have wool markets which are very similar to fruit and veg markets only with yarn) Any who, I had gone to the local wool markets and there was a new vendor, who lives not even 20 minutes from my house and she was selling hand dyed/painted Merino wool. So I was very excited to send you Australian Merino Wool that was grown so close to me Smiley

Is the colour ok?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Up for a Personal Swap?

Send me an email Cheesy
zilamonster

Who's awesome? ...you're awesome.

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010 04:56:36 PM »

(Canberra is in the center of Merino wool country here in Australia, so we have wool markets which are very similar to fruit and veg markets only with yarn)

Well, I guess I'll be moving to Canberra.

The color is perfect and the yarn is so soft. I love it- purple and green make a lovely combination. I haven't decided what I'm going to use it for, still browsing patterns on Ravelry  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style 1920s Short Hair
Hair Care Tips for Aging and Thinning Hair
Tips for Coverage and Camouflage Of Thinning Hair
Hair Loss Treatments for Men
Healthy Hair Care and Styling Tips
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Paint Cans
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...