A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,477
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Scrapbook  (Read 1340 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

urbanscrapper
« on: October 03, 2010 12:19:41 PM »

I wanted to do a scrapbook only on Disney in my family. Our Disney themed birthday parties, me & friends dressing up to see Pirates of the Carribbean at midnight, going to Disneyland with my brothers and sisters, going with their kids, etc.

I was wondering ways to execute it without having to buy Disney brand scrapbooking paper, stickers, embelishments, etc. They are such an expensive brand and have very little paper and tools to work with!

Pages I want ideas on:
It's a Small World
Adventureland (jungle, etc.)
Princesses
Characters (Mickey, Tigger, etc.)
Eating (funnel cakes, and park food!)
Haunted Mansion
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Lion King
And alot more I can't think of! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Reel Crafty Girl
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010 07:42:17 PM »

Most disney books I have seen stick with a cohesive Disney color theme throughout - - Red, Black and Yellow.
I have quite a few Mickey Head eyelets and Mickey Head "Clips" that I picked up on my last trip to Disney World that I would be more than happy to gift to you - - send me a private message with an address - - I also bought a Disney scrap kit, but I don't know if I still have it - - I will check!  I have been lucky enough to go to DisneyWorld for the past 3 years with my niece's cheer squad for cheer Nationals, and live a hop, skip and a jump from Disneyland!

I have some Disney pages that I can share with you, too.

Let me know!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gypsy quilter
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011 10:05:34 AM »

If you have a Cricut, or know someone with one, there are Disney cartridges that have just about everything you could want to make for the Disney album .... check with Ebay and Etsy, sometimes people with these cartridges will make up some of the items and then sell them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ShayBug
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011 08:11:01 AM »

I have a cricut and would be glad to help out with your project. i have mickey mouse. as for paper, you can also find papers online and print and cut them. that opens a whole new world of opportunity of tools! good luck with your book!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011 06:43:51 AM »

I live in FL and we go to Disney as often as we can (which is not near often enough:P)- so I too have a "Disney" scrapbook.

I don't know where I found it, or if it is even still available, but google "castle pattern".  I found an excellent template for a castle that looks very like Cinderella's castle at Disney (world.  Haven't been to CA, so I can't say it's like that one). 

Also, Mickey is just 2 small circles and one big one. 

Big Lots often has Disney themed gift paper on rolls.  If you have a cutter (or alot more patience than me) you can make your own paper. 

Fortunately, Disney is pretty much everywhere, and often on clearance.  I don't know how acid free it all is, but they make this wonderful stuff at the craft store here that makes papers acid free. 

Hope this helps, and that a bazillion other people didn't already say the same thing Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a No-Sew Safety Pin Purse
How to Make a Paper Gun
How to Make a Pop-Up Scrapbook Page
How to Make a Nightmare on Elm Street Glove
How to Make a Mosaic
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...