I apologize for the MASS quantities of photos but I can't help it! I am so excited for our package, it was completely amazing!
1. something food related: this is my favorite so I'm holding off on the photo...hahahaha!
2. something green: "eco" theme with reusable snack bags - perfect since I have to pack a snack for her every day!!!:
3. something to hug or snuggle: a playsilk that was hand dyed for Indigo! it is BEAUTIFUL!
4. something warm: SOCK SLIPPERS! for some reason Indie said her favorite game is "elf shooting" I have no idea what the heck this is, but Leigh-Ann made elf slippers - NO SHOOTING POOR INNOCENT ELFS!
5. something G: a green matching game!
6. something to read: a book tote bag! Indigo's favorite book is "Inky the Indigo Fairy" and she put INKY THE INDIGO FAIRY on the BAG! Indie is totally in love. LOVE.
7. something long: a giant crayon roll. Indie thinks it is meant to be WORN. um...maybe a little too long?~
8. and something made by Levi - two beautiful creatures, a fish ("a HEART fish" exclaims Indigo!), and a beautiful turtle:
OK FINE finally the "something food related"! I spied a set on Leigh-Ann's site and was dying to have one for Indie since we cook and bake together all the time. she will not take it off. and keeps asking me "WHEN ARE WE GOING TO COOK?!" to which I answer "AS SOON AS I'M DONE POSTING THIS COOL STUFF!"
and some more photos of the stuff. I told you, I can't stop! Indie can't stop tapping her toes - the sock slippers jingle!
thank you Levi and Leigh-Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!