A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 10 Minute Swap round 2 Gallery  (Read 5345 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010 12:35:06 PM »

Oh My Stars!!! I am rushing over right this minute to wist that embroidery supply book.

Edit:  Oh well, wists isn't working for me today.  I'm going to add it to my favorites made by others instead.  No matter where I put it, the idea is I WANT ONE!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010 03:42:48 PM by gamemom42 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010 03:41:32 AM »

That's a really neat embroidery book! It's nothing I would use since I don't embroider, but I'm still in awe. And the owls... I really like the spontaneous owl theme of the gallery =)

Hmmm... I wonder if the mail man or woman have been her today. I must go check! Princessblueberry received her package already, but I know it doesn't always take the same time for packages to travel from A to B as from B to A.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010 10:21:23 AM »

Thank You Annchen!

Candy goodies, tea pearls, and a box for my advent calendar!  Hubby loved the licorice and I loved the monkey candy...chocolate is waiting for when I can have milk again.  Thank you for something to look forward to!  (Baby girl is allergic to milk and so it is nice to have something special to look forward to when I'm done nursing.  I've gone from focusing on what I can't have as I watch people eat it to looking forward to what I can have come February.  I'm excited!  Thank You!  LOL, hubby would have tried to run off with the caramel one so he does not even get to see them  Wink  )

Thank You Annchen!  I LOVE it! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010 01:43:44 PM »

I received a lovely package today! Expect pictures soon!!

Heres the lovelies that I received from littlebluegirl today!

A group shot!

An awesome bracelet/cuff in the coolest fabric/textiles! A super cute knit headband that I am pumped to wear (its actually more of a "grape" purple)! And some CHOCOLATE!!! Plus an awesome card!

Some close ups of the cuff:

And it fits! I have insanely tiny wrists so I was really excited when this fit so well!!

A closeup of the card:

and there was also these fun stickers for my son, which were promptly stuck all over his crafting easel!

Thank you so much! I really love it all! I'm going to take some action shots tomorrow in the sun when my hair is all clean and done so you guys can see the colour better!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010 06:50:11 PM by Slingmomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
lylacfey
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010 12:24:56 AM »

princessblueberry- I love your package. I especially love the candy boxes. Those would have been emptied and put in my journaling supplies. Smiley

SlingMomma- I love your package too. I adore the crochet flower. It's so cute.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010 11:31:22 AM »

Yay, I'm glad my package made it all the way to Canada safely and was well received Smiley  I really enjoyed crafting for this swap, especially the cuff as I've not made anything like that for a swap before.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010 12:31:31 PM »

Owl overload in the gallery Smiley I am loving them all. Can't wait to get my laptop fixed so I can go wisting Smiley All the stuff in here is fabulous. I want the owl sewing organiser.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010 01:04:13 PM »

I got an AWESOME package in the mail yesterday from SAHMama.... and like she said, we agreed to swap 'more' than the requirements....she really spoiled me...and the items she made are so perfectly me, its like she looked in my windows and stalked me, in a good way of course!!

her son helped her pack everything up... and added some art work to the box for me

this is a "bed for kids like me"

and this is "a bed for squirrels, a road for a race, and hot lava"

and here is all the WONDERFULNESS that was inside...

two pillow covers (sorry no pillows in them yet)... right off my wist "no, whining" perfect, and an owl in a tree

a check book cover and a cute gnome patch

and again, right off my wist... a patchwork belt... and one for my daughter as well

and a tree stenciled t-shirt.... the shirt is brown and the tree is done in black, it was hard to get a good picture without a glare .... but it is so AWESOME

and again, right off my wist, a wet bag for my re-useable paper towels... love it, now my towels wont have to pile up on my counter...

and one of my favorite sayings EVER.....turned into a wall hanging

Thank you so much SAHMama.... everything is wonderful.... so glad that we were partners!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010 09:46:03 AM »

I received a GORGEOUS package from Slingmomma today!

This brilliant neckwarmer!  I had put a neckwarmer on my wish-list, not really expecting to get one.  This one is unique and perfect!  Slingmomma made up the pattern and even spun the yarn herself!

I don't usually do action shots, but this piece deserves it Smiley

And some yummy scrummy, handspun yarn to play with and dream up ideas for.

Thank you so, so much Slingmomma for a wonderful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010 02:18:43 PM »

I love the latest additions to the gallery. I've lurked and enjoyed everything even if I haven't commented Smiley SAHMama and onegroovyday really spoiled each other, it's awesome! (and more owls! yay!)

I love the colour of the cuff, it's so shiny. And what a treat to get homespun yarn! I'm wondering if I could make something like that star neckwarmer... It's really neat.

I got my package from princessblueberry today and I can't wait until I can show pictures. Hopefully I can get a few good ones tomorrow.

Most of you should have feedback now, but I'll wait with my own until everything else is sorted. Thursday is the two week mark when I need to give negative feedback if there are still packages that have not been sent. *If* I should need to do that I'll post for an angel at the same time, but hopefully it will not be neccessary.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Final Comments
Adobe Production Studio - Final Assembly and Tweaks in After Effects
Adobe Production Studio - Shortcuts for Creating Additional Lower Thirds
Adobe Production Studio - Adding Text to a Lower Third
Adobe Production Studio - Designing Elements with Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...