A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,509
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Gallery!  (Read 11629 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

arcadian green
I wants flies in on dragons!

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010 07:05:05 AM »

My mini gallery of everything I received from lacey0828....

Day 13
Today I received a pumpkin bucket full of candy, cute little pumpkins also full of candy and some tootsie pop ghosts. I may or may not have eaten most of the candy already.  Lips sealed

Day 12
12 Halloween ornaments. I left them in the little votive holders since a few of them broke during shipping. I'm thinking I need a little black tree to hang these on!

Day 11
Halloween scrapbook paper, halloween stickers, some cute charms, fall leaves and some sparkly yarn(I like the black and blue a lot). Plus some turtle stickers! I love turtles.

Day 10
Kitchen goodies! I received 3 potholders, an apron, two dishtowels and 4 cloth napkins(which I needed more!) all in matching cute fabric. I really look forward to using everything!

Picture of the apron. I would model it but my husband isn't around to take my pic.  Smiley

Day 9
Halloween ghosts and a bat cat toys for my cat.

They are filled with catnip so he's all over them. It was hard to get a picture because Oscar was sitting on them and trying to hide them from me.  Smiley

Day 8
A box mix for cupcakes, a box mix of brownies, icing, cupcake liners, sprinkles, make your own skeleton necklaces kit and a skull ice cube tray. I love everything and look forward to using it this upcoming weekend!

Day 7
Two bags, one a really awesome skull fabric that I love and the other is made from a halloween t-shirt. Also a supply of reusable snack bags!

I also received two signs off my wists, a cute little shadowbox and some really neat fingers and part of a hand. I spent forever looking at how realistic the hands are which made them look almost real and creepy.  Smiley

Day 6
Fabric Pumpkins! I never expected to get this many! These are going to stay up for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Day 5
Five cute little decorated flower pots. 

Day 4
Four painted plates. I really like these and wish I could have gotten a better picture.

Day 3
A Halloween/Fall wreath that is 3-in-1 which is pretty cool. They can be taken apart and used each as one wreath or left all together. I'm thinking I'll leave them together right now. There were little skulls in the bags which I assume were supposed to be part of the skull wreath but I can fix that with my hot glue gun.  Wink

Day 2
Two Halloween pillows. One is turned around so you can see the fabric on the back. I love them!

Day 1
First of all sorry for the wrinkly pictures but I was in a hurry.  Wink  Wow... my partner made me a quilt! I have two quilted wall hangings my mom made me years ago but this is the first quilt I have that is big! I can't even imagine how much time my partner put into this. I really appreciate this a lot!

Thank you lacey0828!! This was a fun swap and I really love everything you sent!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 03:40:41 PM by arcadian green » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WildeHeart2105
McPhd

Aut vincere aut mori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010 07:12:35 AM »

The boxes in all their glory!

Day 13
An ADORABLE monster box filled with delicious brownies, cookies and pumpkin bread! Also got a cute Halloween tray filled with baked chocolates and best of all .... a toy for little Salem!

Day 12
Baking Day! Colored icing, sprinkles, cupcake liners, decorations, pumpkin spice cookie mix (didn't survive the shipping unfortunately but smelled DIVINE), chocolate chip and brownie mix, black scrubbie for dishes and a dishcloth. Can't wait to  bake this weekend!

Day 11
OMGOMGOMG - SO spoiled! Another toy for Salem, brain soaps and a hand towel, black pumpkin, book on Witchcraft and halloween, spiderweb bowl, skull w/lantern, tealights and tree and my favorite - a black cat crossing sign!

Day 10
Kitty toy! Snow globe (Glass broke but it's still super adorable), hocus pocus sign, dishcloth and scrubbie, another amazing book!, blinking skeleton (scared the crap out of my cat), hand towel and lollipop. The best: a knitted witch! I love her!

Day 9
Halloween buttons and fabric, 2 adorable witch pillows, lollopop, 2 pumpkins, a hand towel and another Salem toy Cheesy

Day 8
2 amazing candle holders and candles, skeletons, soaps, hand towel and a great sign!

Day 7
Scrubbie for dishes, dishcloth (has a great design knitted into it but is hard to photograph), witch sign, buttons and lace for my skirt making! PERFECT!!

Day 6
4 amazing glass etched wine glasses!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! A wine bottle cozy and BOO Letters

Day 5
Embroidery goodies! Love the special thread  Smiley

Day 4
One of my FAVORITE days! The socks are so ridiculously comfortable - I think I'm going to only wear knit socks from now on! There are also 2 skully pillows, one is hiding!

Day 3
WOWOWOWOW! Beautiful arm warmers, scarf and cap! I love the little skull button detail on each of them. I've already worn it a few times (cold snap out of nowhere in Florida)

Day 2
I received the most perfect, useful item, a holder for my jewlery! Also this perfect little felted bag. It's my favorite colors Smiley

Day 1
CANDY! Adorable house filled with candy for me and treats for my lovebug Salem!

This has definitely been my favorite swap thus far on craftster. I love everything and feel so spoiled. Thank you so much Hillary!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010 06:37:52 AM by WildeHeart2105 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psychology Instructor & Personal Trainer

http://www.EricaDHouse.com
psychonmemphis
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010 12:56:32 PM »

Day 13: hahaha i woke up first lol
beautiful tin filled with awesome candy! the tin is too cute!

Day 12: nightmare before breakfast! coolest idea ever and i hung them on my mantel where my stockings go at christmas and it looks so cool! i was gonna do a tree but figured it too much work lol
p.s. they look a lot better in person my camera has just been acting up Tongue

day 11:
woot i got hand sanitizer with a halloween theme! i love this stuff and hope it lasts awhile!And the icing on the cake literally i got some freaking cool soap i do not even want to open because it is so awesome but i promise i will Smiley

Day 10:even more greatness! pumpkin coasters,apple cozies,pot holders, bat and ghost dish cloths, pumpkin mug, jello molds and a votive holder (which got broken during shipping but it was the only causality so it is ok Smiley

Day 9: some great books that i can not wait to start reading and bookmarks i just wanna carry everywhere they are so cute!

Day 8:some awesome candles that smell just like pies and candy... hmm thats why the box smelled so great!!!!

Day 7: sweet head bands and scrunchies! i have worn a headband already but plan on more now that its closer to halloween Smiley

Day 6:I got the best candle holder ever! when i pulled it out i as not sure what it as and my mom noted it was a candle holder, i screamed, and then about 5 mins later i noticed it was a pumpkin! i put all my new candles in it and its killing me to wait until my party to light them! ok then i got this cute jewlery box, a gingerbread house kit (i cheated and used it already but it is what won for the party food contest!) a pocket pillow which is displayed on my couch Smiley, and the cutest jack doll and owl stuffies! i love that i can leave some out year around! also displayed is my causality of war from day 10 but rather 1 thing than 2 or a crafted item Smiley

day 5:First i got this amazing table runner that is the absolute perfect size for my coffee table even though i did not tell her the measurements, my partner is psychic! Next is an apron which i will be wearing all day today and tomorrow which is soooo pretty! then i got a spider pillow sham that is on my couch now, i just shoved a whole bag of fiber fill in it, which is cool so i can store it easily Smiley and last i got a super cool quilt kit and an extra grow your on popcorn kit! i can not grow anything to save my life but my dad will have a heart attack since he loves too and i can reap the benefits Tongue

day 4: i love this day!!! i got 2 cute purses, 1 specifically for halloween time and 1 in purple that is a halloween color but i can use it all year! i also got a jack skellington box which is on my kitchen table holding odds and ins (my mom said to leave it year around Smiley and some of those neste dolls! the nightmare stuff was made by marutt and i love them and will keep them up all year!

Day 3: i am going ahead and posting today since my dog found it necessary to make me get up at 4:49 this morning! and i will not have a chance later ....
ok on with the happiness!!!!!  I got an awesome carebear cross stitch,still looking for that perfect frame Smiley, a spiderweb scarf that is under the cross stitch (i got lazy with the pics lol) and my favorite thing of it all..... a purple hooded cape!!!!!!!!!! i love this thing so much i wanna wear it forever and it came out the box smelling of candles Smiley

Day 2: Yay i love this! the best purse in the history of epic purses and the wings are pockets!! it is huge in a great way and i love it so much! Then i got a cake box that is fabulous and i secretly wanted Smiley

Day 1: an awesomely cute spider wall hanging and i hung it up and  circled it in orange lights to show it off at my party!

And extras!
a pretty spider door cover, candy corn table cloth, stuffed candy corn and the cutest pumpkin pin!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 03:38:34 PM by psychonmemphis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010 04:40:19 PM »

Reserved for mama24boyz's gallery

DAY 13
Heres Day 13 all wrapped up so pretty.  I tried to find Halloween tissue paper, orange or black, but couldn't find it anywhere!!!  I never thought though to stamp it!!  I love the wrapping!
Heres our yummy goodies from my partner eeyore_witch.  Sugar cookies

Little hands just couldn't wait!! Cheesy

DAY 12
Well day 12 was awesome yet again!!  The boys each got their own GLOW IN THE DARK Trick or treat backpacks (BTW backapacks are such a GREAT idea for trick or treating!!!  I never would have thought of that and much easier for them to carry!)  Each one had a Halloween pez in it and a halloween kinder egg!  They are soooo happy!!!
PIRATE (Ethans fave)

Grim Reaper (Mine and Quentons fave)

Ghost (Aidans fave)

Spider (Liams fave)

And the yummies inside (OK, only some, it was hard to get these away for even a second!)

And I have to ask.  Were these a stencil or hand done?  They look AWESOME!!!

DAY 11
Lots of cute magnets for the fridge.  The kids were thrilled to see clips that were also magnets with their names on them!!

DAY 10
This is the BEST DAY YET!!!!!!  I LOVE everything!!!! I got asuper cute skeleton garland, a skully hair band and hair tie, a skull magnet, a skull keychain, some skull earrings, a skull box, a super cute happy halloween frame and the best ever SUGAR SKULL!!  I LOVE THIS!!!!

Frame

And the amazing skul from all angles

Its the best!!!!!  And its staying up all year long for sure!
Ooops, I forgot to add, not pictured is a grow a skeleton.  He was immediately put into water, so I'll get a pic when he grows (10 days I think, perfect for Halloween!)

DAY 9

Another awesome day!!  I got a Halloween bag with matching case, a revesible Halloween pillow. The moon is my fave side (LOVE the moon) and the other side is a jack-o-lantern, Lindt chocolate, which I am immediately hiding and keeping for myself! and its OK cuz theres also gummy spiders that the kids can have (maybe I'll have some of those too  Grin), another cute hair tie, jack o lantern socks, a jackolantern bag FULL of buttons and best of all, an AWESOME Halloween charm bracelet!!  I love it!! I"m wearing it right now!
Full loot

Charm bracelet

DAY 8
More goodies for the kids!  They got a pumpkin puzzle, some punch balloons (is that what they're called?), Halloween bracelets and a perler craft kit each!   They love it!!!

DAY 7
Some nice bath stuff.  I got a "booberry" scented candle (It smells sooooooo good!), comfy Halloweeny slippers, autumn harvest bubble bath, candy corn soap and a monster wash cloth, some harvest chap stick and a cute little rubber ducky!  

DAY 6
Another awesome day!!!!  TEA DAY!!!  My super talented partner made me an awesome tea mug!  I LOVE IT!!!  And Some super cute spoons to go with it (One is already in my spoon display case), an awesomely painted tea box filled with different teas, some teapoia tea and a boo cuff.  I LOVE THIS DAY!!

Super cute spoons

Awesome mug from other side

DAY 5
Some really cool stuff.  I LOVE these his and her pillowcases!  And the wine glasses are so pretty too.  And a spooky vase with a skully wand!

DAY 4
An awesome day for the kids!  The absolutely adore everything!!!
Quenton and his new jersey (he LOVES it!!)

My little Spongebob fanatic, Ethan with piratey Spongebob goodness on his tee

Liam LOVES this shirt (And btw, so does his teacher!!)

And I'm worried taht this shirt will wear out cuz Aidan just won't take it off!

DAY 3
OMG!!!!!!!!  Awesome Jack Skellington stuff for ME!!!!!!  And I LOVE it all!!!
Wreath

Little plate

And a tee shirt that fits perfectly!

DAY 2
A super cute wall hanging

And an awesome Stephen King treasure book!!

DAY 1
Still to come!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010 02:04:25 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
eeyore_witch
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010 09:03:23 PM »

Day 13
A Advent Calendar with little drawers.

All the Goodies inside....witchy and black cats....all the stuff I love.

I opened one drawer to show them....going to wait to open the others.  My son has peeked in every drawer.

Day 12
Some candy goodness....She made a package for each of us.....here's mine....

This is Dougs....

And Leifs.....

Day 11
An awesomely kewl resin kit with 2 molds. Stickers, notebook, confetti and some sweet scrapbook pages.  Can't wait to use the resin kit!

Day 10
A stamp making kit!!!....wee!!!....I wanted one so bad but couldn't find one. Last month I made 3 small ones with a cuticle cutter cuz I couldn't find the right tool. I love the stamps that she made me too....they're so me.  

Day 9
Some sweet stuff for my kitchen....pot holders....a witchy sign...a flamless candle and magnets of my favorite witches.

Close up of the magnets...

Day 8
Way kewl Ornaments.....My favorite is Frankenstein and the witch on the bottom with the needle....and the skeleton with the black and green dress. I have a feeling my son is going to steal the cat on the moon when he gets home from his dads.

Day 7
For my movie themed living room....a spectacular PennyWise the Clown from Steven King's It....

I love him so much....each 3 boxes open.

And coasters of my favorite scary movies....

Day 6
Stuff for my witchy kitchen...sweet towels with witches, a recipe card holder (I think) but I might us it for coupons...don't know yet, awesome cookie cutters with a witch that I was looking for and a halloween theme min magazine. I buy those every year but my boyfriend said I had to much so I told him I wouldn't buy any more....ha ha...I still didn't buy it it was a gift so it's okay. Also a tin you put a candle in and it lights up.....

Day 5
My very own coffin and a real Eeyore witch....he's going to perch on my computer monitor.....

a clay witch hat key chain, a pentagram necklace that hangs low which i love, a Witchy clay charm bracelet...i was looking at making myself one, and a shrinky dink charm bracelet....I don't have anything made with shrinky dinks.

Day 4
We made day 4 for our kids...and boy did she spoil...

That's his happy face....the happier he is the goofier the smile.

2 paintings for his walls...

I have instructions on where to hang them....right beside his Shadow poster.

and a kewl key chains which will be mine....I LOVE them!!

Day 3
A beautiful shawl and a cute little pumpkin.

Also a Sonic Hat....but the picture will have to come later.  He's worn it everyday to school so I have yet to get a picture of it.

Day 2
It's a cute and cuddly Freddy Krugger....lol and a cookie jar....I wanted a witch one for my witchy kitchen but this one has the perfect colors and I'll just have to fill it with witchy cookies with my new witch cookie cutter (see day 6)

Day 1
A wonderful cross stitch for my kitchen.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010 09:20:15 AM by eeyore_witch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
aisy
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010 09:16:08 PM »

Day 13!
So i was incredibly spoiled and ive started eating everything already lol

Day 12
yummy baking stuff!
there was a cookie mix in there that actually broke en transit but luckily i was able to salvage it and my friend and i made the cookies. the cookie cutters will also be useful for years

Day 11

-the minnie shoe cracked me up!
me wearing my new hat-im going to disney during winter break with my family so this will be perfect!
Day 10
lots of hair accesories!

Day 9

im keeping the skulls and mug out yearlong

i really needed pajama pants so thank you!
the gorgeous halloween garland and the mask are from DixieMae-this is the door to my dormroom
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010 01:16:44 PM by aisy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2010 10:47:46 PM »

day 13 candy and trinkets (some of the candy was not vegan - but my SIL took it):
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 07:23:06 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010 06:16:07 AM »

On day 13 Fickle gave to me: a Yummy bag full of candy!

Gummy Specimen in Jars pumpkin spice gharadilli chocolates Delicious Japanese candies and a really amazing pumpkin pop tart! it was the best breakfast for a day with 3 tests!

Gummy mouse in a jar!

and whatever this is, Its AMAZING! i love this candy so much it has the best texture ever

Day 12: i dont normally like to be the first to post but as this is the only time until much later tonight that i will have a chance to post here is my day 12!

Lots of make your own monster things as well as some really awesome monster bandages sticky broken glass for the window a light up skull which got a little smooshed but not to bad and a light up pumpkin some brains (mmm brains) a glow in the dark hatchet a hung man coin purse ( please correct me if im wrong on this but i totally think it looks like a hung man XD) and three purple fuzzy light up spiders that are absolutely ADORABLE!

They Light up!

Day 11:
Some wicked awesome hair acessories ive been wearing since i got them!

One of the rat claw clips in my hair I love them!

Day 10:
4 Shrinky dinks in the form of two pins and two magnets and 6 ATCs

Day 9:

Day 8:
Day 8 included two pillow cases a carrying case and spider hankie pair of knitting needles two specimine in jars and a jar of whimsies!

Specimine in jars

one of the pillow cases and the spider hankie

Contents of Jar-o-whimsies

What do you guys this this is or was supposed to be?

Day 7:

My favorite tray:

Day 6:

Day 5: Baking day!

Day 4: *more pictures to come

Day 3:

Day 2:

Day 1: Pictures to come tonight

« Last Edit: November 11, 2010 04:01:46 PM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010 11:39:47 AM »

Day 13 ... My partner, kstaron, sent candy ... and my candy was human shaped!  How cute  Grin !

I received three little circus peanut dudes and eight of the others (chocolate scarecrows!) ...

... and two containers of candy corn.  Off to eat some circus peanuts  Cool!!

Day 12 ... is Magnet Day ...

Six clothes pin magnets and five with vintage images (and a Day of the Dead one).  We love magnets in my house - it's like our family collection (they will most likely stay up there all year  Cheesy )

And a trinket box, which is a wonderful take on something I had on my Wist.  Love it!

Day 11 ... Miniature Day!  OMG - love these little clay pieces!  I've mostly failed when it comes to working with polymer clay and I have an impossible time making anything tiny, so I'm incredibly impressed with these.  As usual, the pictures just don't do them justice, I swear the pics looked so much better before I posted them  Undecided ...  

Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, Zero, spiderweb and spider, and the Halloween Tree from Nightmare Before Christmas, a Jack o'Lantern and two little pumpkins, 5 tombstones, 3 potion bottles, a witch hat and broom.  Also a cauldron and ghost that didn't make it in this picture - they needed just a teeny touch of glue (they're just fine now  Cheesy ) They're in the next picture ... the decorated house to place them all in.  (Lucky for me, my partner is bad at math, because she managed to count this all up as 11  Wink )

You should see the detail on these - there are words on the tombstones and bottles ... and I can't imagine how to work with those little hands on Jack.  So nice to get things that I KNOW I will never be able to do!

Day 10 ... "Completely Random Day"

A felt "Happy Samhain" banner - so glad I got one of these  Cheesy

Pet Toys - spider toy for Stitch, the cat and tug toys for Vegas, the dog.  Stitch and Vegas both love the spider!

Monster bag (which I may carry around for a little bit before passing it along to my granddaughter  Cool ), a card trick game, a Spooky Mansion iSpy game, and awesome green spider socks.  I love wearing the holiday socks to work with my uniform.

Wishing papers (who couldn't use these?!) and a headband for Eden (my granddaughter).

And my favorite of the day ... three awesome pumpkins, made out of tights.  They are super soft and look great on my coffee table!  In all my travel around the internet, I've never seen these - love 'em.

Day 9 ... Witchy Day!

An awesome Create Wand, with little shrinky inspirational words and colors for creating and success and other witchy stuff!  A light bulb witch ornament, potion bottle, Wiccan wreath (A great way for me to show a little Wicca on the front door without being over the top  Cheesy ), a book and movie to share with Eden (she'll love the book, so many things to point out), but I can't figure out where the picture went right now  Undecided  And a cute little pin made out of erasers (great idea!)  

A set of Vintage Witch Cards, which I'll send out next year (I usually send some out but this year I was so busy crafting for this swap Cool ) And ...

One of the coolest things I've ever gotten - a Day of the Dead figurine!  I have looked at things and thought about repainting them but I'd never do this amazing of a job.  I should have stood it next to something for size, cuz it's not very big ... it was originally an angel, cuz there are lovely wings on the back.  Kate - LOVE IT  Grin  The detailed painting is fantastic!

Day 8 ... Kitchen/Home Decor Day

Witch Feet cupcake holders, pumpkin cookie cutter and Jack O'Lantern basket

A Harvest decoration (already hanging outside), candy corn dishcloth, vintage witch coaster set and crazy quilt pot holder (which matches perfectly in the kitchen).  We sent some pretty similar stuff, didn't we?!

And something I've wanted for forever but don't have the patience to make for myself ...

A Button Pillow!  I took the picture on my couch so you'd see how perfectly it matches.  Love, Love, Love  Grin

Day 7 ... Candle and Craft Day.

BOO candle holders, crochet appliques and a really cool "crystal ball".  What a great idea!  It's one of those baseball protecters, all glitterized inside and you place the flickering tea light in it.  It's awesome lit, but there's no way in Hades I can get a good picture of that!

A Jack Skellington retractable tape measure, the cat scissor cozy I've wanted forever (one of the first things I put on my Wist!), an owl pin cushion and a bewitching bookmark, although the bookmark has already become a plant stick.  Looks perfect as one!

Let me just break in here and say ... My partner, kstaron, rocks!! ... ok, I feel better now!

Day 6 ... Entertaining Day

Again, I've been so spoiled!  Kate made me this awesome table runner and four placemats.  The placemat colors match with my kitchen/living room, so I can use them all year.  (I hate the way pictures make some things look wonky - these are not wonky in any way - and the colors are so much better than the pictures!)

Four wonderful spiderweb napkins and beaded spider napkin rings.  This is the first time I've owned real napkins ...  Cool  I can't wait to set the table on Halloween night!

And a super cool cupcake server!  The bottle in the middle is "Confectionary Reduction Potion"  Wink

And here I am, in the obligatory action shot of the apron I received ... fall colors, with a pumpkin pocket ... unfortunately I wasn't getting ready to bake - I was on my way to work  Lips sealed

Day 5 ... Jewelry Day

An owl and flower pin.  The flower is painted with Halloween colors, it's very cool and I have it on my purse right now.  And the awesome, tiny paper crane Phoenix earrings  Wink  .

Jewels for my granddaughter, Eden ... candy corn clippies and a foam Goddess necklace (what a great idea to use foam!)

And this spectacular autumn colored bracelet and necklace.  I love these colors!  (I wish the pictures were more "true" ... )

Day 4 ... Art Day

I am an absolute failure when it comes to drawing, but now maybe I can give it a try!  Kate sent a sketch pad and pencils, a handy tote to carry it all in, and a book she put together from tutorials gleaned from the internet, all with a Halloween theme.  What a great idea!

My cat, Stitch, has decided that this is his second favorite gift (first one being the cat toy, of course!) ... he is trying to learn to draw by osmosis.

Day 3 ... Clothing Day

OMG - look at this hat!  I had asked for an embellished hat and this is so much cooler than the one I had in mind  Cool  Machine and hand embroidered, awesome fabrics, and a pentacle on the front.  Wow ... I am in love!

I think it makes me look quite witchy  Grin  It actually looks great slouched, but that pic didn't come out well at all.

A stenciled Phoenix shirt ... and an adorable shirt and skirt for Eden.  (She will be coming to visit tomorrow  Cheesy - so many things I have to give her!)

Day 2 ... Mythical Creature Day.  Wow ... look what I got!

A Samhain Dragon!  What a beautiful sew job ... I have made one of these before and it wasn't anywhere near as wonderful as this one.  I adore him!

Just an example of the fine detail kstaron puts into her work ...  Cool

And Phoebe the Phoenix ... I know lots of people have wisted this - and I got it!  It really is beautiful - Kate, your sewing is great.

Here's a shot of the detail in the tail.  It's wired so I can shape it.  I'm so impressed!

And sadly (because it means it's over!) ...Day 1 ... Poppet Day.

My very own poppet, based on my favorite Goddess, Cerridwen.  (I took like 50 pictures of her and this was the best - not nearly as nice as I'd like it to be.)  Look at her lovely gray hair and her sweet fall garb and black cape.  And she has a full moon wand to boot.  She really is wonderful!  She also has reclaimed wool boots - so cool.

Cry - Really, is it over?!  This was way too much fun and Kate, you've really spoiled me! 

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 07:22:38 PM by phnxreign99 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010 09:04:00 PM »

Reserved for Mommy the Maid's Gallery O' Goodness

I have been incredibly spoiled!!

On the 13th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:

12 Creepy Cute Crochet Guys and THE BOOK!!!  I am blown away.  What an AWESOME gift!

close ups:

On the 12th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:

An awesome glittery Halloween tree with fun ornaments and skull garland!  My kids had so much fun decorating the tree!

a closeup of my favorite ornament

On the 11th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:

An amazing painted book box with 10 wooden skeleton guys in it!

close ups - look at all that detail!!

On the 10th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:

Awesome skullie stitch markers (so my colors!) and skeleton hands I have been LUSTING after!  

On the 9th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
Really neat blocks that spell out "BOO" and "SPOOKY" taken right from my wists!  I am trying to display them (and everything else) proudly, but the kids keep playing with them lol

these are really much more red than the picture shows

On the 8th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
Beaded Spiders!  I mentioned them on my questioneer and she made them!

On the 7th Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
7 spooky chunky houses!

these will go great in in my collection.
On the 6th day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
6 Jack Skellington ornaments straight from my wists

On the 5th day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
cupcake kit with tons and tons of goodies to decorate and bake with.
ack, I didn't get a pic before we dug in and started using things.  Here are some cupcakes we made:

and there were some really cook green finger and eyeball cupcake pics and some great cupcake liners with Halloween themes and some spooky sprinkles.  So much great stuff !
On the 4th day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
An adorable monster wreath that I have been lusting for, very cute candy bowl and serving tray that will stay out all year long, and a gingerbread haunted house kit that the kids are excited to make.

the house we made from from the kit

On the 3rd day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
Pumpkin basket, a little stuffed pumpkin, and a great sign that will be going on the porch.

On the 2nd day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
A really awesome cupcake shaped cookie jar and the most awesome vinyl decal for my dishwasher!

In the 1st Day of Halloween Tracethekat gave to me:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 12:44:39 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: Sinestro
Superhero Origins: The Green Hornet
Supervillain Origins: Hector Hammond
Superhero Origins: The Green Lantern
How to Draw Phineas Flynn from Phineas and Ferb
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...