A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Gallery!  (Read 11885 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tracethekat
« on: October 01, 2010 05:29:14 PM »

THE GALLERY!
Original Discussion: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350962.0

1st Send out Date: newly updated to October 5th.
2nd Send out Date: October 13th.

NOTE!!
It is very important that you do not comment on this thread until all participants have reserved a spot for their mini-gallery!

When reserving your mini-gallery please simply state "This slot is reserved for (your name) mini-gallery"

You will start posting pictures once you begin opening your packages on October 19th!

Please do not comment until you see my post notifying everyone that all spots have been reserved. Thank You.  Grin

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Late with Communication
Contact your organizer immediately!

1st Send Out:
tracethekat’s group:
tracethekat <> MommytheMaid
Fosca > holistic knitter > WhiteSheep > Fosca
Ilianora <> theballandskein
tattooedcrafter <> Starryeyeddiy
missmuffcake <> edie22
lacey0828 <> Arcadian Green
JenSon <> anrondeau
kstaron <> phnxreign99

psychonmemphis’s group:
psychonmemphis <> princesspimp81
eeyore_witch <> mama24boyz
FicklePegasus <> Faux_Valentine
Megnificent <> Alchemy513
UdhillB <> WildeHeart2105
DixieMae <> aisy
Nostephot <> Isadora12000
QueenNinjaMonkey <> Meshelltakeone

2nd Send Out:
tracethekat’s group:
tracethekat <> MommytheMaid
Fosca > holistic knitter > WhiteSheep > Fosca
Ilianora <> theballandskein
tattooedcrafter <> Starryeyeddiy
missmuffcake <> edie22
lacey0828 <> Arcadian Green
JenSon <> anrondeau
kstaron <> phnxreign99

psychonmemphis’s group:
psychonmemphis <> princesspimp81
eeyore_witch <> mama24boyz
FicklePegasus <> Faux_Valentine
Megnificent <> Alchemy513
UdhillB <> WildeHeart2105
DixieMae <> aisy
Nostephot <> Isadora12000
QueenNinjaMonkey <> Meshelltakeone
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010 06:38:32 PM by tracethekat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tracethekat
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010 05:29:55 PM »

Reserved for tracethekat's mini gallery!  Grin

Day 13
I got chocolate lollipops...which the boyfriend and I ate long before I ever broke out the camera. Whoops  Grin

Day 12
An awesome creepy Halloween cookbook. I will have to try out some of these recipes!

Day 11
Spiders and Spiderwebs! I'm going to decorate the apartment. And the brooms will be going to my witchy doll house...when I finish it lol

Day 10
The most awesome ode to Dexter ever. If you have seen the show, you know what it's referring to. The head is totally going on my keychain. I have to figure out the rest of the body however...the boyfriend is not pleased about having it on the fridge lol

Day 9
Cool drawings...these are so anatomically correct lol I collect mini art work...I have to figure out where to put these.

Day 8
AWESOME blood spatter note cards. I am totally using these as my Christmas cards. My family  already think I am weird...why stop now  Grin

Day 7
Skeleton soaps! I don't even want to use these!

Close of my favorite:

Day 6
Two lab coats, a little hutch for my dollhouse (no where near completed by the way), accessories for the doll house as well, a laptop bag with a crow on it, and two pictures which I now have to figure out where they are going. I needed a Halloween constume for a party by the way so I am now totally using one of the lab coats lol

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 05:58:46 PM by tracethekat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010 05:37:45 PM »

Reserved for lacey0828's mini gallery  Grin

For day 13 my partner, Arcadian Green, spoiled me with sweets!!! I can't wait to dig in Smiley 7 full pumpkin bags of candy, a box of boogers, toxic waste candy, a black rat, a googly eyed pen, a cat key chain, and my favorite, a candy blood bag. So cool!

Day 12: 12 Halloween recipes on cards. Perfect timing since I just found out we're having a pot luck next week at work. They're really neat.

Day 11: A Halloween tree with ornaments. Love it! Have to say, I was searching all over for that same tree for my partner with no luck.

Day 10: Supplies!!! Some scrapbook paper (the tree and bats are my favorite) and some stickers.

Day 9: It's a great day! 2 Cinnamon hot pads which I've been wanting to make forever and I'm happy I now know what was making the whole box cinnamon scented. 2 pincushions, which I also really wanted forever, 2 awesome knitted pumpkins, and some embellishments.

Day 8: Baking Day! Lots of great stuff, Zombie cupcake kit, cookie cutters, an awesome bowl, cupcake papers, sprinkles, and a potions container which I ended up putting the plastic cookie cutters in for now which works out great.

Day 7: Candy Corn Day! An awesome knitted washcloth and 4 knitted coasters along with 2 candy corn votives.

Day 6: Storage Jar Day! These are so cute. Decorated with cute fall leaves. Inside 2 have candy corn (YUM!), 2 have plastic leaves, and 2 have really pretty black glittery ornaments. Because they look so neat I think I might keep everything in there for display (well, not the candy corn ones, those will be empty tonight Smiley )

Day 5: Another great day! A beautiful Halloween sign that's all glittery Smiley Plus a "Boo" sign, a cool set of countdown blocks which I will probably keep out all year since I always count down to things, and 2 beautiful necklaces. I'm wearing the black one right now.

Day 4: My partner and I have been on the same wave length for a lot of this swap. Today I received 2 black widow spider bowls (whenever I moved out of AZ I now have something to remind me of them), and 2 candy corn salt/pepper shakers.

Day 3: 2 really cool decorated bird houses and a great little bag.

Day 2: 2 great aprons. I've never had an apron before. I love the black one with stars and purple furriness, and with the other one I find it funny my partner and I used the exact same fabric for our aprons.

Day 1: It's so sad it's ending! My partner gave me an awesome pattern for a wall quilt plus the fabrics to go with it. I love the fabric choices. She was going to make it, but due to some uncontrollable circumstances she was unable to, but that's fine with me. It gives me a great excuse to do something for myself.

Thank you Arcadian Green for an awesome swap!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 04:16:06 PM by lacey0828 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010 05:48:49 PM »

Day 13.
Candy! Peeps, ring pop type things with zombie mouths and more!

Day 12
12 hair clips

Day 11
Spooky cards

Day 10
Chocolate skulls

Day 9
9 Hanks of hemp or hemp mix yarns. They came in a bute robot bag.

Day 8
8 Coasters

Day 7
a coffin box, a note book, 5 magnetic clothespins for the fridge

Day 6
a roll of ribbon, a bag with a skull, franking t-shirt, skull bracelet, a gel bat window clings, and a growing ghost

Day 5
five fat quarters

Day 4
Chest and zombie head and two dish towels.

Day 3
Pumpkin beanie baby, pumpkin shirt, Halloween countdown wall hanging

Sorry about the countdown wall hanging picture. Couldn't get a good one and then my camera started to hate me.

Day 2
Shorts bag and a pheonix type scarf

Day 1
A spindle with a bunch of roving to practice with Smiley

Thanks for the package! Lots of it is already in use and wil be all year round.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010 03:16:20 PM by Ilianora » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010 05:55:04 PM »

For Day 13, Megnificent sent me a bunch of candy treat bags! These are almost gone, since my sister decided the box needed to be opened early. (Awesome choices by the way!)

For Day 12, I received some awesome stuff! I'm feeling spoiled already!

3 goblets, 2 ice cube trays (I'm thinking I'll use them for chocolate making, my new obsession), a pair of skeleton gloves (I love these! I have a bunch of different interesting gloves that I wear all winter), three adorable hairthings, a skeleton headband (both of these are so well made!), a set of spider hair clips, and an amazing mini witch hat! I really love the tulle sticking out the back and the bow and the spider! Also, a few close ups:

For Day 11, I got 3 awesome smelling Halloween themed mini hand sanitizers, and 8 skeleton fairies! (Well, there were 8, my mom confiscated one to give to her friend for his birthday... he loved it and said it was going on his front door!)They are so cool, straight off my wists! I've also decided that my partner and I had a lot of similar ideas...

For Day 10, I got an awesome zombie embroidery kit (I love it and can't wait to try!), three candle holders with fuzzy designs on them, three tomb stones (these are super heavy!), a ghost candle holder, black tea lights, and a super yummy smelling pumpkin spice candle! And yes, that is a cat butt in the background, he wouldn't move!

For Day 9 I got three Halloween signs (the sparkle on the beware one messes with my camera's focus), three rings, two pairs of socks, and a really cool pirate skull beaded necklace!

For Day 8 I got some amazing hand painted wine glasses and matching orange coasters! These are so cool and your bubble wrapping job is amazing as well (I had to get the scissors out to open them!)

For Day 7 I got a painted coffin (that plays creepy sounds when you open it!) and 6 blood drop stitch markers! I really like these, I usually just use a piece of string, these are my first ones!

For Day 6 I was spoiled! I got everything I need to make Halloween cupcakes, and an awesome apron and oven mitt! My sister said she is going to steal everything and make them herself!

For Day 5 I got a Horcrux Harry Potter shirt right off my wists (too cool! Oh, and my sister really tried to steal this too!), two amazing signs, some bloody hand prints that went up immediately for our Zombie Apocalypse Halloween party, and some drink labels that went on the drinks at our "virus cure" bar area (yes, we have interesting parties, I plan on posting some of the crafty stuff we did on the Halloween board)

For Day 4 I got an awesome glittery tote bag that I've used a few times already, a cool reversible handmade bag, two pairs of socks (one of which I've worn already), a notepad, and a light up skull keychain.

For Day 3 I got a "BOO" sign which was hung up immediately, a candy corn pillow, and an amazing knit scarf in candy corn colors! Its really long and heavy and I love it!

For Day 2 I got zombie shirts, one stenciled with "I (heart) zombies!

For Day 1 I got a sparkly shadow box with a bat in it... this is the best pic I can get because its soooooo sparkly!

Sorry for the delay in pictures, we had a big party Friday night and everything got scattered around so I need to collect the last of the packages again and take pictures! Thank you so much Megnificent, this was the coolest swap ever!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 12:23:49 PM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
edie22
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010 06:02:14 PM »

Reserved for edie22's mini gallery!

My partner is Missmuffcake

Day 13:
She sent me vegan peanutbutter cups.  I don't know that I've had anything like this before, and it was definitely different. The peanut butter isn't like waht I'm used to, and I'm still not sure how the chocolate is vegan, but they were definitely tasty! They don't photograph well -- or at least my phone didn't capture them well.  I'll try to get a better picture tomorrow at work with better lighting.

picture of the vegan peanut butter cups:

Day 12:
Things to keep my place! 12 bookmarks

Day 11:
Halloween Ornaments
There really are 11 of them, but the pic I took of all 11 came out blurry, so you get nine.

Day 10:
Random fun day
A whole bunch of random toys and things...

4 cookie cutters, some random toys, a little pot with an eyeball plant.  fun!

Day 9:
cat magnets

Day 8:
uploading the pic soon

Day 7:
uploading the pic soon

Day 6:
still to come

Day 5:
still to come

Day 4:
still to come

Day 3:
still to come

Day 2:
still to come

Day 1 Halloween!:
still to come
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 08:37:25 PM by edie22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010 06:44:09 PM »

Day 13

Candy!!

Day 12

T-shirt decorating kit

Learn to crochet kit

Day 11

Paper crafting kit and cute little tags

Day 10

Felted bowls

Bad pic of me in the apron  Cheesy

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010 02:54:11 PM by QueenNinjaMonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010 06:51:21 PM »

Day 13: A frankie bucket full of yummy candy, as soon as the picture was taken my husband ate 2 candy bars and a gummy eye.

Day 12: cute horn hair clips, 3 monster necklaces made out of guitar picks, 3 little boxes with candy inside, grow your own dinosaurs, stickers, candy rings, and a skull lollipop. The chinchillia was not in box, but she really wanted the lollipop and horns.

Day 11: 6 glitter skulls, mustache necklace, crow necklace, bat necklace, carmel apple candy corn, and a creepy bug candy that my son loves

Day 10: 4 hair accessories (3 bobby pins and a spider headband), a cute dracula and frankie, 2 needlebooks, a spider lollipop, and a tube of glow bracelet (my son is so happy about these)

Day 9: a cute Jack figure, bloody hand prints for our window (which we have already put up), a cute bobble head owl with candy in it, and 6 movie magnets (my fave is the fido one, my husband loves the dawn of the dead one and my son loves the blob one)

Day 8: the perfect little moster frame (my son nickname is monster) 3 sheets of stickers for our halloween scrapbook, a coloring book, a clip on crow, 2 adorable hair clips

Day 7: This package was broken open when it got to me but I did not take anything out until today, I was being good. I got one gross candy ear that my son is super happy about Smiley and 6 magnets, I wanted to buy these little things but had not use for them so they made me very happy.

Day 6: 3 skinny scarves, one awesome potion bottle and 2 superhero wrist cuffs that my son won't take off

Day 5: an awesome halloween sign, a cute chalkboard, and 3 boxes (eyeballs, eye of nwet, and tail of rat)

Day 4: Spider king crown, spider box that is being used for chalk, and the 2 most amazing frankenstein and bride of frankenstein plaques that are staying up all year long

Day 3: 2 raven pillows that look great on my couch, my husband loves them too and a skeleton apron

Day 2: Super hero cape that matches the wrist cuffs and the coolest house with a blinking light, I love the house, it could not be more perfect

Day 1: A hot pink and black dinosaur schoodie that I am wearing tonight and evertime its cold, it is so awesome and soft.

Thank you so much starryeyeddiy, I love everything and so does the rest of my family.  Grin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 01:37:51 PM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
theballandskein
Love personal swaps!!!!!

If Crafting didn't exist ....I'd be really bored!!

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010 09:20:57 PM »

Trick or treat Grin
On day 13 my lovely partner gave to me 13 spooky magnets....love them thanks....

Day 12
12 spooky bats

Day 11 Spooky Tree

Day 10 CANDY

Day 9 stitch markers

Day 8 little cute creepy creatures

Day 7 Kitchen Day

Day 6 crafty Day

Day 5 My favorite day yet .(robot doll( I am in love), owl apple cozies, owl bag, two halloween word signs, owl cut out, and potions
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 10:59:03 AM by theballandskein » THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010 11:24:30 PM »

On the 13th Day of Halloween my partner gave to me...

a box of candy (my boyfriend already ate like half of it, lol) and some number blocks. I also got 13 chocolate covered pretzels but those are already gone so sadly I didn't get a pic of them Sad

Day 12...

4 crocheted start coasters, a caramel apple making kit, some sprinkles, some cupcake liners, cupcake stencils, leaf doilies, a pumpkin ice cube tray, and two crocheted cupcake purses just like the one on my wist!!!

Day 11...

two pumpkin hair clips, two pumpkin tile pendants, a light up pumpkin, some tealights, some cute autumn ribbon, a grow your own pumpkin kit (my dad thought this was awesome!), some finger puppets and other random little things, a pumpkin carving kit, and a crocheted pumpkin hat just like the one off my wist!

Day 10...

A Happy Halloween sign... love it!

A Happy Halloween wall decal and BOO wall hanging

An Inn sign, a little crocheted witch's hat, a Hello Kitty hairclip, two Hello Kitty magnets, another Hello Kitty hairclip and a tree of life pendant!

Day 9...

3 nestboxes, two magnets, a Hello Kitty wine bottle cork stopper, a black rose hair corsage, a mini Monster Book of Monsters, and a small glass owl (so cute!)

Day 8...

4 skeleton fairies (me and my partner had several similar ideas  Cheesy), some really cool skull coasters, some skeleton ribbon, a pendant and a little skeleton guy that you can put on the edge of a shelf and his little legs dangle.

Day 7...

A cute welcome sign, some sheer spider web ribbon, some bat socks, some confetti, a couple of bottle cap magnets and a "28 Days Later" pendant (one of my favorite movies!)

Day 6...

I hope I'm not mistaken but I think these are from the Creepy Cute Crochet book. I don't own the book so I can't verify but I love them all! Especially the werewolf Grin

Day 5...

OMG OMG OMG!!! My very own Monster Book of Monsters!!! Oh! What's this inside?....

a cool paper wand and crocheted Harry, Ron and Hermione dolls! So frickin' cute! Funny story... I showed the monster book to my mom (she was in awe!) and when I went to grab it, the edge of the teeth got my finger pretty bad so it bit me! lol  Cheesy I really need to remember to stroke the spine!

Day 4...

An owl picture (very pretty!), pendant and plate and mug set. I love me some owls!

Day 3...

3 birdhouses!

Day 2...

A cool mask and a very beautiful rose hairclip! The cute little fabric underneath is what the hairclip came wrapped in

Aaaaaaaand Day 1...

A really cute crocheted pumpkin patch pillow! It's very soft and cute!

Thank you so much Alchamy513 for a truly awesome swap! I absolutely love everything!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 08:03:22 PM by Megnificent » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Futurist Films
The Muse of Barry Ptolemy
The Morality of Filming South African Vineyards
Photoshop CS5 Beta Review
Censorship and Slashers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...