A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,350
Currently Running With Scissors:
302 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 24 (signups closed) (send by Nov 8)  (Read 19306 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2010 03:41:55 PM »

Wow. Those bowls are great,
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2010 03:48:20 PM »

Wow. Those bowls are great,

Thanks!.... I really have a good time making ones this size..... they dont take long (cutting the fabric takes the longest), and love seeing how they look when they are done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2010 07:56:20 PM »

I want wool drier balls!! 

I have my faux cinnamon roll done, it is so cute!  I will post a pic tomorrow.  My camera is in my car and I don't want to go out in the dark to get it, lol!  The roll doesn't smell real strongly of cinnamon, I'm thinking of adding some kind of additional scent to it.  Maybe a cinnamon oil?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2010 04:45:46 AM »

My denim messanger bags are all finished and I'm over half way through making the food. Just the hand sewing bit to do now. Should have pics up tomorrow or the next day. I am loving the stuff that has been posted so far.

I have a quetsion too....IF you liked 2 things that someone has made, (ie the tape measure and the needle holder or two of the photo prints or fancied a set of drier balls for yourself and to give to a friend for chirstmas maybe) are you alowed to put 2 items from the same person on your request list? Obviously it would save on postage so would be an advantage for the sender too. (I also understand that your requests are only met where possible)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2010 10:12:02 AM »

I have a quetsion too....IF you liked 2 things that someone has made, (ie the tape measure and the needle holder or two of the photo prints or fancied a set of drier balls for yourself and to give to a friend for chirstmas maybe) are you alowed to put 2 items from the same person on your request list? Obviously it would save on postage so would be an advantage for the sender too. (I also understand that your requests are only met where possible)

Yes, you can put someone's 2 different offerings on your top picks list. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010 04:40:11 PM »

Here is the faux cinnamon roll.  The icing will be thicker and more realistic looking.  I didn't have modge podge to use, so I used diluted tacky glue.  I think I made it too thin.  It still looks really real.  My daughter was so disappointed because she thought it was real when she first saw it, lol!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
gala_apples
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2010 08:09:04 PM »

That looks totally real. very interesting, simplyfabulous.

I've signed up, hopefully I'm accepted. I'm not entirely finished making my ten necklaces, I need to go pick up more o-rings, but worst comes to worst I'll post them sans chains and you can just imagine them dangling from silver chain.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2010 03:05:53 AM »

Ok, I'm all Done....her are my offerings for the Sweat Shoppe Swap round 24. I am swapping 10 items - denim bags and felt food. Here are some pictures are descriptions. I'm thinking that if you have a preferance for any particular set of food or bag then you can let me know once you have been assigned one of my items (is that how it works Gator?)

Ok, Here are examples of the simple denim messanger type bags. I have three adult ones available and two sets of 2 childrens bags (good stocking fillers?)

Ok and here are the five sets of felt food items:

Each Sandwich has 2 slices of bread, lettuce, ham, cheese, tomato, cucumber and beetroot (a must on every Aussie Sandwich and Burger!)

Both Mix Up selections havea pizza slice, watermelon, a carrot, an orange slice, and a tea bag. Set 1 has 10 'bow' pastas and set 2 has 5 bannana slices.

And last but not least, 7 strawberries.

I got bored making the same fel tfood items over and over again, so I did a few different types. Sorry for the strange collections! Hope there are some people interested in owning some of my items!

I'm really excited about the swap, I already have a list next to my computer of the items I would love to own, but I'm also keen to see more items appear over the next couple of days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2010 05:17:23 AM »

Sounds great OGD!!

Dawl, how did your pendants turn out?  I'm anxious to see them!!  Grin

Sorry, I didn't get pics up yet, been a crazy couple days. They came out pretty darn nice LOL I absolutely promise there will be pics before the end of the day Smiley Once the grandkids go home I'll be able to think straight and get them up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010 06:04:53 AM »

Yay!  Awesome Dawl!  I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Easy Easter Treat: Peanut Butter Bunny Cups
Turn Your Easter Candy Into Chocolate Cream Egg Croissants
Rhubarb-Almond Cake Recipe for Easter
Quick Cooks: Coconut Macaroons
How to Make Your Own Marzipan Fruit
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mother's Day Fridge Clip
Robin crafts! Hello spring!
I Scream, You Scream...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...