A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Craft book swap (Sign ups extended! 09/26/10-10/05/10; Send by 11/01/10)  (Read 5810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2010 10:37:12 AM »

Hey all! I'm going to be sending late because I'm still waiting on a book and have another small to craft.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010 12:46:21 PM »

I am so mad at myself!  I was all set to mail my package out today. I just needed to whip together my one small. I went to get the supplies I bought just for the item and they are no where to be found!! Angry  I'm going to check my hubby's car  when he gets home but if they aren't there than I need to come up with a plan b. Grrr. I could just kick myself.

If, by any luck, my stuff is in the car then I'll have it all on it's way by tomorrow. Otherwise, I probably won't get it out until monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2010 01:42:12 PM »

I sent my package to monkey_girl today.  I was expensive to send but I am thrilled to be getting something from China and I knew that would be part of it when I signed up.  It does make me a bit nervous to send something that far I get worried that it won't arrive safely or it will get lost in the process.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2010 08:43:29 PM »

I sent my package to monkey_girl today.  I was expensive to send but I am thrilled to be getting something from China and I knew that would be part of it when I signed up.  It does make me a bit nervous to send something that far I get worried that it won't arrive safely or it will get lost in the process.

We will all keep our fingers crossed for you! Our collective Craftster wishes will get it there safely!

I am beyond thrilled to send my partner her package, but I actually have to wait until Monday to mail out. I was on a roll and then work/life hit like a truck and I got a bit behind the ball. But, I am so happy with what I am making that I feel okay. Thank god it's almost the weekend. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2010 07:44:29 AM »

Good news! I figured out a plan b but I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to finish. I was thinking about it all day yesterday because the day was so busy I couldn't actually craft. While I was getting the alloween stuff together for the kids guess what I found? My original idea supplies!!!!!! Yay!

So I'm back on track and my package will be on it's way to my partner today! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
maya tuto - verin
ALEXANDEREPAIR
How to Start a Nature Journal
How to Stretch
How to do the cow face stretch
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...