A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,914
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October 2010 Birthday Discussion and Gallery!  (Read 12792 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2010 01:53:57 AM »

Love that skirt!  The colors and the owls are great  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
eeyore_witch
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2010 11:52:55 AM »

I got my Package today from phnxreign99 and I'm more then happy with everything.

I love anything Religion and phnxreign99 looked at my wists and pull many thing off of there.

I squealed so many time while opening everything....I'm so very happy with everything.

She made me a beautiful offering box for the Lord Ganesha....A most wanted Sea Goddess doll....and a Spanish Book of Mormon for my bible collection.

An awesome Buddha necklace with matching earrings....I'm so wearing it to work today...maybe it'll help me not want to beat customers.

I'm a proud German and wisted this shirt a while ago. I like how she colored the letters like a German Flag...

It's German for "Superwoman"...I so love it. btw...you can see the bottom of my German flag in the picture.

Thank you so much phnxreign99....I LOVE everything...and I love that I can thank so many things of my wist.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010 11:56:57 AM by eeyore_witch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2010 12:22:31 PM »

I LOVE that t-shirt! I say "uber" a lot. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2010 05:52:35 PM »

We are still waiting on a couple of packages to arrive to their destinations.

I've given feedback to everyone who has completed this swap. If you find an error, just let me know!

Thank you everyone for a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KrisCreates

Keep on rockin' in the craft world!

« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2010 08:30:37 PM »

Haha, okay, seriously loling at eeyore_witch's "not wanting to beat customers" quote, haha

Alrighty then, speaking of eeyore_witch, have I ever told you how amazing she is?  CAUSE FOR REALS SHE IS AMAZING!  I got the most epic package ever from her!  Here, I will show you!:

First of all, the crafted element:

A KOOL-AID JAMMER PURSE!  Isn't it awesome!  SO RAINBOW COLOUR-Y!  SO RECYCLE-Y!!!  I love it muchly, but not only do I love it, my 9 year old son saw it and said "OH MY GAWD!  That is so cool!!!!  Do you think you could figure out how to make me one!?!?!  Can I have THAT one!?"  To which I replied "NO!  You dontt want a PURSE do you!?" to which he replied "IT COULD BE A SATCHEL YOU KNOW!  BOYS CARRY SATCHELS!!!"  My sister is also very jealous of said purse and has threatened to steal it.  I now hide it whenever it sin't in use because she's always sneakin' into my apartment and stealin' my stuff!!!

K, now on to the extras she threw in the box.  SO MANY EXTRAS!  eeyore_witch chose me cause we have a bunch of stuff in common, including an intense love of saving old cabbage patch dolls which have been orphaned and fixin' em up.  She has a huge collection compared to my meagre 17, but she sent me 2 old vintage CPK dolls!  Lookie!  I love em' sooo much and they are welcome editions to my collection!

Awesome...

Then she sent these:

Which I have for serious been wearing EVERY DAY.  Love them.

Then this stuff:

Where did you even find this stuff!?  So wicked, i think I actually had those figures when i was little but lost them.  I'm pretty sure that cheerleader is familiar, except I think the one I used to have was dressed in purple... Anyway,  They are now in my room on my bookshelf  Smiley

And a whole buncha CPK clothes, which is always good, cause lots of times when I scour thrift stores for Cabbage Patch Kids, I find them unclothed and unloved, or half clothed and have to find or knit clothes for them.  Like seriously, my friends think I'm cracked cause I spend so much time making doll clothes when i don't even have a daughter...

Anyway, moral of the story, eeyore_witch is super awesome and this package was a very bright point this week in my extremely hectic life.  Thank you so much to everyone who swapped with me and thank you Troublet for this super awesome swap.  i can't wait until next year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewarty

Fantabulous crafter who loves all things crafted x

« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2010 01:05:41 PM »

Grin EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I am soooo excited!!!! My birthday is not until January and I will be able to join in as my first swap yay!!!!! I cant wait to spoil someone Smiley  How do I make a wist and is a claim when i choose to make someone something?  ooooo I am tres excited!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fantabulous crafter who loves all things crafted x

http://schoolofeverything.com/teacher/selinagreen
http://www.wists.com/sewarty
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewartyuk/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sewarty?ref=seller_info

I'm on a mission!!! To organise my sewing room.  Can you help me by maki
J_Kieviet
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2010 06:34:10 PM »

I recieved last week, pics coming later, but I got a lovely pointsettia hair clip - was in my hair within minutes, a sock monkey cup cozy - straight from my wist, I had to make a stop at a coffee to go place before getting to the groups christmas bizarre so I could use him, and an altered altoid tin, also from my wist
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
eeyore_witch
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2010 08:38:32 PM »

Here are the awesome earrings I got from Lady Lovecraft.....right from my wists.....

I can't wait to where them to work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Closet Essentials Every Woman Needs
4 Hot Summer Concert Outfits
Look Great in Stripes
4 Foolproof Ways to Jump on the Leather Shorts Trend
The Best Swimsuit For Your Body Type
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...