A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
318 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October 2010 Birthday Discussion and Gallery!  (Read 14060 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

J_Kieviet
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2010 11:18:51 AM »

sent my questionaire and off to loook at the wishllists
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
eeyore_witch
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2010 12:43:36 PM »

I've only got one claim so far....would like to do a couple more but waiting for my 13 days to Halloween swap to be done next week.  I have a few ideas for a few people.....I hope I can still make them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
she goes la
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010 12:14:20 PM »

Hi!
happy bday all Smiley

i was wondering whether this swap consdered as a "real" swap for those two swaps you have to complete in order to join some other swaps.
(hopes the q makes sense Smiley)

thanks!
(i definitely see some stuff i'd love to make!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010 12:37:04 PM »

Hi!
happy bday all Smiley

i was wondering whether this swap consdered as a "real" swap for those two swaps you have to complete in order to join some other swaps.

thanks!

Hi there she goes la!

Your question makes sense but I think you may have misread the "complete 2 swaps" portion. It is required for a swap organizer to have completed 2 swaps as a participant before they can organize one of their own. For a participant, any swap listed in the Craft Swaps category is a "real" swap. For first time swappers, they must have completed their first swap with positive feedback in order to join another. After receiving that first positive feedback, you can join up to 5 swaps at a time. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
she goes la
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2010 12:41:30 PM »

Hi!
happy bday all Smiley

thanks!

Hi there she goes la!

Your question makes sense but I think you may have misread the "complete 2 swaps" portion. It is required for a swap organizer to have completed 2 swaps as a participant before they can organize one of their own. For a participant, any swap listed in the Craft Swaps category is a "real" swap. For first time swappers, they must have completed their first swap with positive feedback in order to join another. After receiving that first positive feedback, you can join up to 5 swaps at a time. Smiley

oh, i have misread it! LOL

thanks for clearing it for me, off to finish my very first swap - i'm really excited about many swaps here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2010 05:46:31 PM »

We're well on our way to having a wonderful birthday swap!

Just a few reminders from your friendly neighborhood organizer:

~Remember to PM me when you claim AND when you send. With all of the different send dates, it gets kind of crazy trying to chase down information.

~Please cross claimed items off of your birthday list so other people can easily see what items remain. If it is an item that you would like to have more than one of, you can post something like..."hair clips - THANK YOU Mare for this claim, but I can always use more! Smiley"

~Be sure that you have a goodly variety of crafting styles on your list. We have no guarantee in this swap that everyone can do all crafts. For example, all of your items are ceramics and we have no one who can do ceramics in this swap.

~Remember to send a Thank You card if  you receive from a Non Birthday Swap Participant.

If any of you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2010 09:13:40 PM »

Pooie! My secret stash findings guy wasn't around this weekend! I'm sure I can find stuff elsewhere to finish off Mai Britt's gift. If not I can always wait till next weekend send off on the 18th:) I was hoping to send earlier though.

P.S is it okay to add a thing or to to our lists?
Specifically in the extras section :3
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010 09:14:41 PM by Lady Lovecraft » THIS ROCKS   Logged
J_Kieviet
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2010 10:34:37 PM »

I hope it's ok, my list is pretty slim and I was adding things as I thought of more items I could use
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2010 11:32:26 PM »

I hope it's ok, my list is pretty slim and I was adding things as I thought of more items I could use

I did the same so I'm sure its fine. But now that mines been up for awhile I'm not sure if we can add more..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2010 02:02:37 AM »

It's totally ok to add more stuff to your lists! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 1/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 17/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 12/28
How to Crochet a Simple Baby Sweater Part 14/28
How to Crochet a Sidesaddle Shell Stitch Part 5/6
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...