A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
774 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 36529 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RubyTuesday
« Reply #720 on: October 30, 2010 09:58:21 AM »

LL I'd love to claim some purple beaded decs, they're lovely - as ever! Grin

pseudo_pix you must have fantastic 'youthful' genes Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: October 30, 2010 10:00:22 AM »

LOVE it, Autumn is my favorite season, I adore all of the colors and the brief reprieve from the horrible heat here!

I've been so sick lately with horrendous heart burn and my insurance has been messed up so I can't get my prescription filled T_T UGH! Only four more months, then this baby will be out and I can enjoy lots of free space in my body once again Wink

I've also been flooded with messages about the newest swap I'm hosting, and can't figure out who wanted kanzashi hair clips for their child and what color they wanted T_T
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 01:24:50 PM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #722 on: October 30, 2010 10:16:13 AM »

Love the pictures!  LL, you look like someone I'd be glad to have coffee with!  Cheesy  Well, if I drank coffee!

This is the first month in STS that I haven't had a claim.  Pretty low stress!  Cheesy

Still unpacking and such.  I've been quite stressed in my new job as well, so life here is rather up and down.  On top of job stress, unpacking and my doggie switching loyalties to my hubby (grrrrrrrrrrr -- but he IS home), I have been coping with anemia.  Crafting, even my beloved knitting, has taken a back seat.  I'm sure I will climb out of my funk one of these days!  Meanwhile, I live out my craft fantasies vicariously through you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #723 on: October 30, 2010 10:20:29 AM »

I've also been flooded with messages about the newest swap I'm hosting, and can't figure out who wanted kanzashi hair clips for their child and what color they wanted T_T[/color]

That was me Dizzer! Pink and or purple, sparkly if possible. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #724 on: October 30, 2010 10:41:05 AM »

Love your happy pic LL!!  Congrats to Justin!!!  I didn't realize he graduated.

Wow!  You do look young Pseudo!  Love your green eyes.  I wanted green eyes for Lana.  Smiley

Ended up making loads and loads of Gak instead of working on my STS Appreciation swap item.  Ugh.  Hopefully I'll get to do that tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #725 on: October 30, 2010 11:02:51 AM »

pseudo_pix you must have fantastic 'youthful' genes Cheesy

Hehe. Well it's a bit strange actually. Cos I do have quite a lot of wrinkles, born with them. The "smile" and "laugh" wrinkles. They just don't show that much on pictures Tongue I have quite wrinkly hands and feet as well. Hehe.

Wow!  You do look young Pseudo!  Love your green eyes.  I wanted green eyes for Lana.  Smiley

It was soo strange. I'm born with blue eyes. Most my living relatives have blue eyes (except one!) - though several older generations with green and blue eyes.
When I was little I was a classic Scandinavian child; blue eyes and blond hair. I remember wishing that i had green eyes and brown hair. And then when I was about 11-12 people started commenting my green eyes. It was sooo strange Tongue The brown hair is in the genes though. My mom is almost black. She got that way in her twenties, so I'm a bit curious to see how dark I end up. Hehe. (I love the works of genes - in this aspect)

On a crafty note - I'm knitting! I'm doing a range of tiny project to use up a small bunch of scrap yarn^^ I'm hoping to be done today so I can take pictures tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #726 on: October 30, 2010 11:05:06 AM »

You guys can add me too!  Just search Amy Stagner (I'm the one wearing glasses, with brown hair and a my awesome magenta craft room wall behind me).  Just make sure you mention who you are on the friend request, otherwise I will just automatically deny it .

I am finally making some progress on Z's costume... my sewing machine is being a pain the behind.  It REALLY needs to go in for a service so it's not wanting to cooperate, just wants to eat thread *nomnom*

Mmmmmm, slippers... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simply-felted-ladies-slippers  (NEED!)
They have a baby version too (also NEED)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #727 on: October 30, 2010 11:14:21 AM »

Happy birthday, freestyle!

There is also an sts facebook page, you could go there and find people to friend:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Craftserorg-STSers/82757630741

I posted on the FOC pictures thread a long time ago, but I more usually look like this:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/dis.jpg, hahaha!

I successfully bought too much fabric at the thrift store (and sweaters, which I'm not supposed to be acquiring), plus got stung by my nettle while transplanting it. Tonight I'm making stuffing, because I don't get to make my favorite type of stuffing (with dried cherries and tawny port) at Thanksgiving.

I'm working on a few different sewn slipper patterns right now, I might be able to offer them sometime later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #728 on: October 30, 2010 11:43:01 AM »

I'm excited to see your slipper patterns Ptarmic!

I had to close shop this morning. I'll do some perusing this evening to spend down. I also went to the book store (sans kids! Cheesy) today and found an AWESOME book that is screaming "Make Stuff!" for your shop.  What a vicious cycle! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #729 on: October 30, 2010 11:45:01 AM »

You guys can add me too!  Just search Amy Stagner (I'm the one wearing glasses, with brown hair and a my awesome magenta craft room wall behind me).  Just make sure you mention who you are on the friend request, otherwise I will just automatically deny it .

Mmmmmm, slippers... http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simply-felted-ladies-slippers  (NEED!)
They have a baby version too (also NEED)!

OMG! SOOOO sweet slippers. Must...resist...hav e tons to do....argh!

I added you Smiley and joined the STS site Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chamomile Souffle Recipe
No-Cook Brownie Recipe with Faith Durand
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Frosting
Bread Pudding Recipe with Raisins and Rum Sauce
Bakery Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...