A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 78
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 36517 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #620 on: October 24, 2010 01:33:07 PM »

Ok, it will be a couple of days before I can get it together. I'll PM you when it's ready CC. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #621 on: October 24, 2010 02:36:37 PM »

Ironically, we had company over Friday night and I made my chili and had my first go at from-scratch cornbread made using a recipe from allrecipes.com. The chili was delicious as usual, the cornbread was okay. We all came to the consensus that Jiffy Mix cornbread was better. (And, as an educational point, Jiffy Mix is made in Michigan and they do everything in house from the mix to the packaging to the printing to the advertising. That's why they're so, so cheap.)

In crafty news, I made some more steampunk fly brooches since the others flew out of my store. Racky has first choice, but there will be one left in my shop. And based on a comment she made about the possibility of a steampunk spider (which alas failed me for now), I made a pretty cool Spider's Web Necklace using some gorgeous tatting I got from sewknitter. (The idea is that it looks like the fly is caught in a spider's web.)

I also wanted to mention that I'm not sure if I'll be in the swap next round. I've been absolutely exhausted these past couple of weeks and have been having a fair amount of joint pain. (All normal pregnancy stuff, it's just taking it's toll with my long work days.) Anyways, if there was something in my store you wanted, it might be best to try and catch it this round. With the holidays coming up shortly after Katie's anticipated due date, I may not be back here for a few months.  Cry
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 02:37:28 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #622 on: October 24, 2010 03:13:52 PM »

How far along are you now asphaltqueen. I am at the end of my eighth month so I definitely know how you feel Smiley
I think I will be adding a few supplies to my shop. I am hoping to get 3 points so I can also go out this month. Is there any supplies that anyone is looking for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #623 on: October 24, 2010 04:13:18 PM »

I'm finally open again!  New items updated:

Knit beanie

Mason jar pincushions

Classic Pooh fabric shower curtain, can be cut up for recon projects or used for it's intended purpose

Disney movies sprial lined journal
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 04:13:46 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #624 on: October 24, 2010 04:21:08 PM »

I'm still destashing, and added a bunch of small things to my supply selection. I've been adding new stuff all the time, so take a look if you haven't stopped by in a while!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #625 on: October 24, 2010 05:33:16 PM »

shelina, I'm just over 37 weeks.

Anyone have any jewelry requests for Xmas gifts? I'm trying to keep my mind off of things and will probably try some crafting a few nights this week after work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #626 on: October 24, 2010 06:07:36 PM »

Could someone make me a special tote?

Every work day, I carry one of those large reusable grocery totes as a carry all for my lunch, breakfast, STS claims to be mailed after work, etc.  and it's beginning to show some wear and tear. I would truly love something that is that size, sturdy and had a large pocket or two for random bits of paperwork that I have to carry along.

I would love you dearly if you could make me something along these lines! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2010 08:03:21 PM »

http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/crocheted-headphones
^^cool! any hookers want to try it out?

is anyone having issues sending pms? if i try to type any recipients in it doesn't work, but if i directly pm one person it is fine....i wonder if i could copy and paste? I want to shop, darnit!!!

I actually have made some similar ones:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349300.msg4071840#msg4071840
Though I like the style of those better honestly! Lol looks less finicky than what I did. And easier on the hands. Ttrick is finding good headphones. I got mine from the hubs after buying several crappy pairs and returning them.

I'm back from my beach trip andhope to get my craft room organized later tomorrow. I need to do some thrift shopping and get some groceries.
If I can find some cute buttons I can give the girly clippes another try.
Also have am rocket pattern for a little new(pokemon) ive been wanting to try. Have to latch hook the hair on zs's baby wig tomorrow evening so I can ge ghat to her in time. It's goon to be a busy week I can tell all ready. Once I get finished with the junk in my craft room I have some stuff to add to my shop and sadly two sewing machines to list on craigslist. I just don't have room for them anymore and they function but need a tiny bit of tlc.
I feel so sad about it though, almost like I'm getting rid of a pet or something! Sill I suppose but I get attached to things.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 08:19:23 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #628 on: October 24, 2010 08:08:49 PM »

omgoodness... http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/black-cat-headphones
CROCHETED KITTY EAR HEADPHONES!

I only use headphones (and I use the earbuds that came with my ipod/iphone) maybe 3 times a year though...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2010 08:21:54 PM »

Sometimes I hate spell check half of that made no sense and my iPod hates the editing of posts!
*mew crochet pattern
* get that
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 78 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Reese Kadaner Rakita - Artist Profile
Learn About the Body Worlds Exposition
Glazing Your Pottery
Firing Your Pottery
Making the Handle for a Clay Mug
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...