A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Shops Only!!** (Sign up to Oct 25/10)  (Read 16190 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010 04:21:38 AM »

Lapoli's shop is OPEN!

Available Upon Special Request:  Various herbal sundries (face wash, body scrubs, oils, etc),

Coming Soon! Winter Pine Sachets. 100% wool, filled with your choice of lavender buds, natural moth repellant mix or dream herbs.  Please message me if you're interested in custom colors. (Makes a great addition to handmade gifts!)

Coming Soon!Holiday Ornaments. 1/2 point/each. Available in custom colors, but please message me prior to claiming.

Coming Soon! Wool Dryer Balls - Set of 4/point. Available in custom colors, too.

Coming Soon! - Lacy Sachet, 1 point. Available in custom colors and filled with your choice of dried lavender buds, natural moth repellant mix or dream herbs.

Coming Soon! Scrappy Handwarmers.  100% wool, approximately 5" long.  No thumb gusset so the design may be worn either way.  1 point.

new! Mini Stockings. 1/2 point/each.  From left to right, claim as pink/red, blue/black, green stripes.  Great holiday decorations!  Multiples available, but please message me first if you're interested in claiming more than one of any color.  (NB - I think these may also be used as infant socks because they look about the right size.  If you're interested in claiming to use as socks, please message me and I'll double check against the size of one of my son's 0-3 month socks.)

new! Apricot Ribbed Legwarmers, 2 points.  Made with a bulky acrylic/wool blend.  Probably best for someone with small to medium sized calves as the bind off isn't as stretchy as it could be.

Blue Armwarmers (wool). 2 points. Approximately 11" long, hand knitted.  These armwarmers have no thumb gusset, so you can wear them with either side facing out!  

Foliage Hat. 2 points.  Hand knitted with an acrylic/wool blend, it's easy to take care of, won't stretch too much and will be the perfect accessory for cooler temperatures!

new! Hand Roasted Coffee Beans, 4oz/1 point. You'll need your own grinder because we break them in our house like there's no tomorrow.  Please specify what type of roast you like (light, medium, dark, french, etc.)

Fig and Plum. Handspun yarn. 3 points.  I believe it's a fingering weight, approximately 174 yards.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1 point.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

"Pippa" domestic wool roving, 2 points. 1 available. Approx 4oz. (This was my test dye for a past fiber of the month club shipment)

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

White Cone Yarn. 3 points. More details available on request.

Caron Simply Soft. 3 skeins/1 point. Multiples available (at least 3 points worth but please PM me if you're interested in more!) Off-white, no dye lot.

2 bars of Fels Naptha. 1 point.  

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 3
Pending Points: 3
Total Points: 3

Claims from my shop:

to freestyle - scrappy armwarmers (2)
to freestle - magnet lot (1)

Claims to other shops:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 02:40:48 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010 05:19:44 PM »

Pookalakachicka!
I'm in Greeley, Colorado. There are 3 pups in the house, and chances are there may be some dog hair somewhere in the package!  I don't smoke, and am allergic to it, so there won't be any allergens there.  

OPEN!

The 3 below are long knit ribbon pieces that can be worn as a headband (wrapped 2x) or a necklace, or even a bracelet (if you wrap it enough!).

Black/Brown/White Headband-necklace - 1pt

Ombre purple headband-necklace with starfish - 1pt

Green/Brown/White headband-necklace - 1pt

Applique Jellyfish Purse - 2pts

An upcycled purse with a jelly applique that spans the 2 flaps.

Green Purse - 2pts

Clutch / Wristlet with magnetic snap closure.

Claims made from me -  
Claims I have made -  

Pending: 0          
Current: 3            
TOTAL: 3    
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 11:37:32 AM by sezouli » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010 01:32:41 PM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

I am located in the United States, and my house is smoke-free but definitely not pet hair-free!

Wool-Free Lace Scarf. Knitty's Branching Out, in a now-discontinued yarn that is 50% viscose, 25% cotton and 25% linen, made with three shiny plies and three dull plies that give the yarn a heathered appearance and sets off the lace pattern nicely. I've included a manufacturer's photo so that you can see the texture and true color of the yarn. The scarf is roughly 48" by 6" (not super-long but long enough to tie like an ascot). Three points.

Spring Fever Chunky Calorimetry-type headband with handspun, handdyed domestic wool yarn, plastic lei flowers, and vintage buttons (with small amounts of other fibers used to attach the flowers.) There's a lot of me in this piece, having worked it up from plain white roving, but I'm hoping it'll speak to someone. The way the flowers stick out kind of reminds me of old-school bathing beauty caps! It is completely adjustable because it has two buttons and a series of eyelets up either side. Last picture of just the yarn is the most true to color. Three points.

Custom Knitting Kit.
I have a stash of vintage and well-loved kntiting needles, so I can probably put together a kit for whatever you want to knit. PM me to work out the details, or to claim needles alone as a supply. Variable points.

Swirl Hat. I knit this for myself and I've worn it a few times, but it has been in the closet for a long time because I think it might work better as a child's hat or maybe for someone with a lot less hair than I. It has a ribbed edge and biased swirls, with alternating shiny and dull stripes and iridescent purple glass beads. It is a lightweight hat, made of non-wool fibers (cotton and some kind of synthetic for the shiny spots). Claim it only if you love it, because I still think it's extremely pretty and I want it to be worn! Two points.

Twine. I tried spinning some "blanket" grade alpaca, and the results were... uncomfortable. I gave up on it pretty quickly. But I thought it would make a nifty alternative to raffia for wrapping christmas presents! 16 yards of strong 4-ply in mixed tan tones. .25 point.

Wine charms. Put them on wine glasses at gatherings so that people don't get their drinks mixed up! Set of six with glass and metal beads on memory wire. These are gone, but PM me for a custom set! Even if you have no use for them personally, they are great to have on hand for "in case of emergency"  gifts, especially as a host/hostess gift alongside a bottle of wine. One point.

Rhumba bracelet/choker. Wooden beads on memory wire. The memory wire will conform to fit any size wrist (modeled on my tiny arm), and it's pretty durable so it would be great for kids too. It can also be worn as a choker, though it's not exceptionally comfortable that way. .25 point.

Pirate Clip. Pirate head bead securely glued onto an alligator-style clip for the hair. I don't remember whether the bead is acrylic or ceramic, and it feels kind of halfway between the two. His earring is metal and swings freely! Claim this cutie before too long, because if I have to look at him in my shop for a while I may regret posting him and take him back for my own collection. b]One point.[/b]

Oddments Button Bobby Pins. I was going to make these mismatched bobby pins and have them claimed individually, but in the end I liked the pairs I was able to put together. Choose from royal purple, earth tones or zebra. These are vintage buttons glued securely onto the standard heavy bobby pin finding. They are thicker and stronger than the standard hide-in-your-hair type of bobby pin. One-half point per pair.

Ladybug Anklet. Sterling-plated chain, wire wrapping, and lobster clasp, with glass beads. Adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Custom sizing (and conversion into a bracelet) available upon request. One point.

Jean Blue Button Bracelets in two sizes. Though they are each adjustable, one is sized and proportioned for a 5-6 inch wrist (modeled on my 5-inch wrist), and the other for a 7-8 inch wrist (modeled on my mineral water). The bracelets feature vintage buttons attached to a silver-plated chain with silver-plated wire wrapping and a silver springring clasp. The buttons may look black in some of the pictures, but the only colors involved are denim blue, cobalt blue, navy blue, and white. .25 point.

Small:

Supplies!

Stone leaf pendants. Some kind of jasper maybe? Three small (1" long) and three large (1.75" long). .25 point gets the lot.

X Iron-on. Iron-on applique, large and nifty, roughly 5" by 4.5". .5 point.

Base metal charms. Bargain mixed lot. Five suns, six locks, four fishbones, three "love" keys, two "clover" keys, a penguin, an anchor, and a dove. 1" long. .25 point.

Hair barette. This is not the best quality, just a random base metal doodad I've never found a use for. Note the curve, it is designed to fan out the hair a bit. 2" wide and 1" deep. .25 point.

Candy tin. A bit smaller and shallower than an altoid tin, but it's the same idea. The pink edge of the box top is raised, but other than that the tin is unembossed. 3.25"l, 2.5"w, .75"d. .25 point.

Tea tin. For decoupage or recovering. 4.5"h 3.5"d, base metal. Has an inner lid with embossing and an outer lid. It makes a pretty good seal when both are on, to keep your tea fresh. Still smells a lot like tea. .5 point.

Tea box. For decoupage. 4"h 2.5"w 1.875"d, made of nice sturdy paper/cardbord with a tight-fitting lid. Still smells a little like tea! .5 point.

Un-Altoid Tin. These boxes are the same dimensions as an Altoid tin, smooth and unembossed on all surfaces. Artwork varies. .25 point, two available.

Western Charms. Set of six plastic charms, new in package (package on some of them is not in great shape though). Three sets available. One point per set.

1963 Smocked Pillows Pattern. I'm pricing this high because after perusing the internet I can't find any others actually for sale, and it looks like some have sold quickly for $25 and more. Plus, it's simply amazing, unused, uncut (though I didn't unfold it all the way so it wouldn't get messed up). It contains patterns for four different smocked pillows that I can totally picture sitting on my deceased grandma's couch, or winding up on the set of Mad Men. Three points.

Gourmet Ribbons. These short lengths of ribbon are from the amazing desinger ribbon store Mokuba. If you ever get a chance to go in one of those stores, do it... it's like a crafter mecca. I was going to sew these into headbands, but it still hasn't happened and I don't know when my sewing machine is realistically going to come out of storage. Choose from brown chenille, swiss miss, marshmallow rope, and faux tatting. The brown chenille is shorter than the others at 19.5", while the rest are approximately 21". Also, this picture muted some of the gorgeous subtlety of tone-on-tone color in faux tatting. It's really my favorite of the bunch, and I held back a similar one in green for myself. Smiley .5 point each.

Vintage Knitting Pattern Books. I inherited a litle old lady's stash, and these gently loved pattern books were among them. I won't be sad if nobody claims them, because when I went to photograph the contents I kinda got wistful! Choose from baby book or basics book. The baby book dates from the early 90's, and the basics book dates from the early 80's. I captured all of the contents of the baby book in this slideshow but only got a sampling of the basics book. Baby also has a couple of crochet patterns. The basics book is neat because for each sweater pattern (various styles for men, women and children) it has directions and gauge in three different kinds of yarn (maybe fingering, sport and DK?). If you have a stash yarn you're trying to match up with a pattern, this will make it much more likely that you'll find a good gauge match. There are some accessories thrown in there, too. .25 per book.

Thanks for visiting!

Wishlist: Jewelry holder, hairpin lace loom, stenciled shirts, Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat (crocheted pattern found on Craftster), Maiden's Glory crocheted headdress, other interesting crocheted stuff.

[/color]
Starting points: 2

Current points: 2
Pending points: 1
Total points: 3

October claims:

Miss Violaceous to Troublet - 4 un Altoid tins (1)

Coming Soon: Lovely non-wool lace scarflette, and fabric destashing!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 04:19:11 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

laura3850
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010 09:28:07 PM »

Lauras Shop is OPEN!

Hi! Im Laura, a work from home mother of 4 beautiful children. I am from Northern Illinois.  I am a new swap addict, and Im REALLY excited to be joining this one.

Since I am new, I would be so happy with any PMs if you think my point values should be adjusted up or down,  I would not be offended, I would be VERY grateful!!

Allergens: Typically I smoke outside, but at the moment Ive chosen to smoke in my bedroom with an air cleaner. All fiber items will be washed before shipped, but if you have severe allergies, I dont want to make anyone sick!! I also have a cat and a dog, once again, ALL fiber items are washed before shipping 

Pink Ballerina Ornament( 1 pt)
This pink ballerina ornament / wall decoration comes with 1 alligator clip bow. My alligator clips are fully lined

Blue Ballerina Ornament (1 pt)
This pink ballerina ornament / wall decoration comes with 2 alligator clip bows. My alligator clips are fully lined

Red Beaded Gloves (1 pt)
These are one size fits most stretch gloves with bead embroidered Christmas trees

Black Beaded Gloves (1pt)
These are one size fits most stretch gloves with bead embroidered Christmas trees

Thunderegg Agate Necklace (3pt)
I am a lapidary, this stone is hand cut from rough rock. The beads are all embroidered one at a time. The pendant is backed with ultra suede and the beaded edging is done with invisible thread. Necklace length is 17 plus 3 open chain extender

Rose Quartz Necklace (3pt)
I am a lapidary, this stone is hand cut from rough rock and wire wrapped with sterling silver. All metal on this necklace is silver. Necklace length is 18

Halloween Headband (1 pt)
Woven Halloween spiderweb headband

Hairbows (choose  2 for 1 pt)
Each of these layered hairbows measure approx. 3 in diameter

1.)   Lollipops on French barrette sold out for now!

2.)   Flowers on French barrette

3.)   Leopard print on French barrette

4.)   Spiderwebs on fully lined alligator clip

6.)   Pumpkin bow on fully lined alligator clip

More to come soon!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me -  
laura3850 to Zelda.Suicide - Hairbows (Lollipops & CandyCorn) - (1)

Claims I have made -  

Pending: 0

Current: 4         

TOTAL: 4          
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 01:18:25 PM by laura3850 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 7/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 8/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 6/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 9/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 3/12
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...