A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Shops Only!!** (Sign up to Oct 25/10)  (Read 15019 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010 10:25:02 PM »

callunacraft

SHOP IS OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs. No smoking, though!

For 2 points:
Custom tiny photo book - If you liked the Tiny Book Swap gallery, and want to give one as a gift this year, I'd love to make you one! They can be wall hangings, tree ornaments, flip-flopping Jacob's ladders, even necklace pendants, or just serve their original purpose as a book.  Smiley Pages can be metal, shrinky-dink, fabric, cut CDs, chipboard, etc, or any kind of paper. Regardless, they're the right size for stocking-stuffers. You'd send me the photos you want to use via email or a link to where you have them posted online, and we'd discuss the recipient's style and what they might like. Then I'd whip the whole thing together in a week and send it to you.  Grin

Custom altered puzzle - approx. 9x10 inches and 24 pieces. PM me to discuss beforehand, in case I lack the materials for your theme(s) of choice.

For 1 point:

large painted journal - old hardbound book of lined paper rescued from a 2nd-hand store and given new life with paint and collage. graduated alphabet tabs inside, like an address book. inside covers collaged. for size reference, that's a martini glass on the side.

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not done by me, I picked it up in a yard sale of various anonymous vintage linens. About 6x5 inches with plastic frame. There was no "Jack" to go with "Jill"; I'm assuming it was just too gruesome to embroider Jack cracking his head open.  Cheesy

Half-point Items:

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)

ALTERED ART SUPPLIES:

1 point:

- big Flat-Rate envelope - stuffed (neatly) with various foreign language text pages

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away.

- set of Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.

- Book of Chinese propaganda imagery. No text, just full-color and very interesting pictures. Spiral bound, used to be a weekly calendar but all the non-image pages are removed. 49 images, double-sided pages.

Half-point:

approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal and I recommend looking at their inventory of finishes and design gallery! Note: these sample cards came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company.

1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
to sheepBlue: custom book (2)
to Zelda.Suicide - Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - (1)

Items claimed by me:
from MissingWillow: Antique Choli (2)
from Troublet: Plastic embroidered ornament hoops (.5) and red turban pin (.5)

Starting Points: 2
Pending: 0
Current: 2
Total Points: 2
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 06:11:12 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010 11:56:36 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl. Mint and rose are wool at 3 points. Green, shocking pink and purple are acrylic at 2 points.

Green:

Shocking pink:

Puple:

Cowl knitted in Noro yarn. It's the wool and silk mix which makes it is both really warm and soft and doesn't really peel. I have a scarf in this yarn and it's my favorite for the cold months. 3 points (due to the cost of Noro yarn)

Knitted cowl for that special man/dad/borther in your life. It's knitted in green variegated soft wool yarn. I knitted holes for a string, if you want a special kind of string just say what and I'll make you one Smiley 3 points

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr three piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as yellow or red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 0.5 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 0.5 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

WILL COME SOON!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
funthreads - Unravel scarf Rose (3pt)
Zelda.Suicide - Slippers in misty pink (2pt)
TheSapphireMoon - green 3 row headband (1pt)
Shelina Origami Stars (3pt)
TheSapphireMoon - orange 4 row headband (1pt)
rackycoo - Three-in-one scarf, pale yellow, mint green, white (3 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
Phizzychick - Matte Prints - set of 8 (1 pt)
Phizzychick - earring holder (1pt)
AsphaltQueen - Prayer Necklace (1 pt)
AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Silver Cross (1 pt)
AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Bee Brooch (1 pt)
rackycoo - Jolly Christmas Elf (1 pt)
freestyle - Patons Classic Wool 2 blues (0.5 pt)
freestyle - fiber #2 (0.5 pt)
loudxmouse - thrummed hat (3 pt)
funthreads - box of fabric scraps (1 pt)
oneredboot - sheep baby hat, wool #1 (2 pts)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 3
Current: 2
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 12:44:25 PM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
RubyTuesday
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010 01:08:45 AM »

I'm Closed!  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Safety Cone guardians, crocheted, 1.5" tall 0.25 points each

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  1 point

Hand made wooden butons, Woods: Mahogany, oak, box, pine and i think the pale round ones are yew :-)
Please claim by stating row number and then the the button's position (from left to right)  
To give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 1.5 x 1.5 inches.  0.5 point each

Smaller hand made wooden buttons, to give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches. Three for a point.

Felted coin purse. Zip closure. Back is plain purple. 4.5"x3.5" made by another crafter.  1 point

Hand knitted Topsy-Turvy doll. 8" tall.  2 points

Miss Polly hand knitted doll.  11" tall.  2 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Little wooden bird brooch, Approx. 2"x1.25"  3 2 available.  1 point each

SALE Fries and alphabet cookies earrings both pairs for (0.5) 0.25 points

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

SALE  Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

SALE Adult size scrunchies. All four for 1 point 0.5 points

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

SALE Earrings.  Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  all three pairs for 1 point 0.5 points

SALE Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

SALE Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

SALE Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter 0.5 points  0.25 points

Supplies:

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total (1)

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley  (0.5)

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin (1)

Beading kit. Contains everything needed to create 'foot jewellery' as in pic (0.5)

SALE Ribbons of felt, a pile of felt that's been cut into strips mostly 16" long - about 90 of them, could be knotted together to knit or crochet with or incorperated into over textile craft (0.5) 0.25

SALE PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 (0.5) each -or all 3 packs for 2 points 1 point
Front view:

Back view:

SALE 9 x PLAID Aida bookmarks with embroidered edging - top and bottom edge to be frayed, 5 white, 4 ecru.  9" x 1 7/8" Sold for stamping with above mini blocks but these would be ideal for cross stitching too :-)  1 point for all (0.5)

SALE Delta Renaissance foil gold leafing system. Metalic foil for plaster, bisque, wood and all decorative items, approx. 715sq. inches. 1 point 0.25 points

SALE 6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2. 0.5 points 0.25 for all.

SALE BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point 0.5 points for all 0.25 points

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

Bought
funthreads to RubyTuesday -2 Elf Ornaments - .5 point each (1) SB 28th Oct
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday -H1 Test Socks black pale purple & bamboo blue stripes (1) SB 2nd Nov

Sold
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue: 2 bird buttons - Position 4/3 and 4/4 (1 pt) SB  9th Oct
RubyTuesday to funthreads: Cotton eco market bag - 1 point (Blue and white)
                                       English Garden earrings - .5 & wooden button .5 point (row 3, #1 dark rectangle) (2)
RubyTuesday to LaughingLark-- 2 custom weaving shuttles (2 points) SB Oct 27

Starting points: 3
Available points:  6
Pending points:  0
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 05:03:17 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010 05:08:46 AM »

IS OPEN

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

NEW ITEMS COMING SOON!

HANDMADE GOODS

Roku the sock monster - (1)
approx. 10" tall. roku likes to take naps and sing lullabyes.
stripey sock stuffed with batting, hand drawn button eyes, glow in the dark nose and mouth. more pics avail. not suitable for small children

Dia de los Muertos bag - (2)
free embroidered machine stitched skull with crochet flower eyes and felt accents on faux leather. chain is metal with brown marbeled cabs. inside is colourful wool felt lining with pocket. comes with matching skull keychain pictured. bag is 10.5" long by 9.5" wide. total length with chain is 27". made by a talented swap partner for me (craftyzary) but never used.

Framed wacky eye embroidery - (1)

4" tall, the edges will not be showing unless you tell me different!

Custom Xstitch phrase or small pic - (1)
example...

glass art - (2)
5x7" made by paul navarone http://www.etsy.com/shop/paulofnavarone the writing is adhered to the glass, you can put any background you want underneath.

Mini Tin Nicho - (1)
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
"Just Right" (lefthand side of pic)
http://flic.kr/p/5xVjHR

St. Lazarus Charm - (1)
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Droplet Washcloth - (.5)
embroidered on an ikea wash cloth

SUPPLIES

Images of 90s people - RESERVED for sheepblue

Inside Crochet Magazine - (1) RESERVED FOR Eliea

Fabric Doorstop Kit - (1) *Blue reserved for Phizzychick
blue or pink corduroy apple print fabric complete with thread,labels and instructions. (no denim fabric in these kits)

TAP transfer paper - (.5)
2 sheets; more info here: http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/products-TAP-Artist-Transfer-Paper_TAP.htm

Flannel Animal cut outs - (0.25)
to make into ornaments or a mobile or for a quilt? i'd say there's approx 15-20 but i can count for you Wink

Started with: 0
Current Points: 3
Total: 3

claims i made:
send by 10/28
sheepBlue to corduroy cat - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards - 1 pt

claims from me:
Send by: October 18th
Corduroy cat to Eliea- Inside Crochet Magazine - (1pt) sent
Send by Oct 24
corduroy cat to sheepBlue: custom magazine clippings, eye embroidery, mini tin nicho (3 pts)

wishlist:
Crafts
- striped arm warmers
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery
- slide lamp

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010 02:04:43 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010 05:12:18 AM »

open!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out dog

Large Meeskers 2 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour the Cat!

Blue Meesker (2)

Green Meesker (2)

Small Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Also enEndorsed by Seymour the Cat!

Cell Phone Case 3 pt

Don't fumble in your purse or pocket.  This Hand Dyed (by Nesse), Hand Spun & Hand Knit (by me) cell phone case has a loooong I-cord so you can wear it across your body.

Hair Bows

.25 pt Each (do not have to claim a pair)

More coming!! With a clip on the back to attach to hair or to a headband.
These are crocheted using 100% wool handspun yarn.

Blue

Green

Yellow Green

Multi-Colored

Back of bow:

FIBER!

ROVING!

Peace Rose 2 oz 2 pt 2 available

Cool Water 2.3 oz 2 pt 1 available

Golden Rod 2.0 - 2.5 oz 2 pt 3 (maybe 4) available

BATTS!

PINK! 2.2 oz 2 pt 1 available (will contain other than just pink!)

Sun Rise 1.5 oz 2 pt 1 available  (This is one of my UGLY DUCKLING batts, they always turn into a SWAN!

DROP SPINDLES!

Drop Spindle (Top/Bottom, Solid/Spoke) 2 pt
Top & Bottom, Solid (heavy) and Spoke(light) Whorls available.  Let me know if you want a top/bottom, solid/spoke.

Top, solid: 2 available
Top, spoke: 2 available
Bottom, solid: 1 available
Bottom, spoke: 1 available

ORGANIC MILK SOAPS!
2 pt each or 2 soaps for 3 pts
Lavender: lavender essential oil.  purple swirls (3 available)
EucaMint: eucalyptus & mint essential oils. two-tone green swirls (3 available)
Stress Relief: essential oil blend with chamomile flowers. (3 available)
Honeyed Almond: fragrance oil with honey from my hives(3 available)
Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus: essential oils, 3 color swirl (2-tone green & yellow) (3 available)

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo: Bottom, solid spindle (2 pt)
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo: Cool Water roving 2.3 oz (2 pt)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - Green Meesker (2)
mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus Milk Soap (x2) - (3)

Total:  9 pts

Claims I have made:

MissingWillow to mullerslanefarm: (2) raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point (1 lb @ 2 pt)
Eliea to mullerslanefarm: (2) Sock Sheep (1 pt @) (2)

ZeldaSuicide to Mullerslanefarm Lot of 8 barmops (4)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm: Onesie Dress: Green/Fruit (2)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm: Onesie Dress: Pink/Los Novios (2)

Total: 12 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 7

Current: 4
Total: 4

open!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010 09:19:24 PM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Mlsocci74
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010 06:16:16 AM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/4 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

40 page(80 sides) personalized notebook - 8.5x11 - spiral bound with personalization on each page - pages come lined unless otherwise specified:

floral 1

silhouette

stars

brown/blue floral

butterfly

princess

guitar

skull

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

2011 Daily Planner - 1 page has 3 days and next page has 4 days.  the back of each is blank for extra notes/grocery list etc.

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside) - kids color your own holiday cards

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - nutcracker holiday cards

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - espresso  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 24 flat notecards - no envelopes - 6 of each design shown:

kawaii  -

dinosaur -

owl -

seashell

cute bugs

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

spiral bound mixed paper art journal! It has 50 pages of various mixed paper. Perfect for notes, sketching, a scrapbook or whatever you heart desires there are 2  available - 1 point each

Recipe box with dividers

SUPPLIES:

.5 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- .5 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______________
Wishlist:
6" x 7" muslin or damask print bags with ribbon/jute type closure
screenprinted t's size 2xl (women's old navy t's would be PERFECT), size Med in womens, size large (12-14 ish) boys
Scrubs for a 3XL large man.  lol  don't know if this is realistic, but i'm throwing it out there.  
Jammie bottoms/lounge pants in a variety of sizes
a fancy(kind of) wristlet
resin bangles/bracelets
jewelry findings (brass, gunmetal or sterling silver)
bails for pendant making

Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:
Send by 10/31/2010 -troublet to Mlsocci74 custom DIY kit (1 pt)

Current: 6
Total: 6
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 05:51:09 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010 06:18:25 AM »

OPEN

I love doing custom collages. If you're interested, pm me, and let's talk!  Smiley
Sorry, I'm not taking orders at the time; I need to finish up what I'm working on now.
EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS WORKS (click for larger view):

Custom Portrait of Lana for atsuko (2 pt.)

Currently:
one on hold for TSM (2 pt.), one on hold for MissingWillow (2 pt.), one on hold for Troublet (2 pt.)

3 POINTS
Spring shrine (3 pt)
Made from a thrifted display box. Measures 6" by 10", ceramic hand is not permanently attached.
For other views, click here.

2 POINTS

Christmas Shrine (2 pt)
This masonite shrine measures approximately 5" by 5". The half circle at the top is a rusty bottlecap; the shrine is edged with Dresden trim. The center angel has glitter accents on her headband and her Christmas tree. Three tiny gifts await her on Christmas morning. The doors are hinged, but don't actually close. The back and sides are finished with coordinating scrapbook paper.

Large Matchbox Shrine- Lady Luck (2 pt) Measures 3" by 4". Accented with Gold charms and Dresden trim. The interior contains an image in an extra large bottle cap and lucky cards. For other views, and to see the interior, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine #2- Beach Baby (2 pt) Measures 3" by 4". Some funky trim, some sparkly glitter, and real shells and sea oats!

1 POINT

SALE!
2 Spring ATCs and Spring notecards (envelopes included; set of two) (1 pt)

Tiny Matchbox Shrine (1 pt) This one is in a standard matchbox, so it's smaller. There is a hanger on the back. For more views, click here.

Claims made from me -
to MissingWillow - Halloween Book 3 page book-1 point received
to MissingWillow - CUSTOM ART for MissingWillow  2 pt. received
to SheepBlue - custom art (2 pts) received
to pseudo_pix - Jolly Christmas Elf (1 pt) received
to Zelda.Suicide - Eight hour ampersand - (1 pt) received
rackycoo to loudxmouse--Reversible necklace + earrings (1 pt) received
to atsuko- Custom Portrait of Lana (2 pt.) received

Claims I have made -
from sheepBlue: Little Berry Boy Hoop Art - 2 pts (send by October 10)
received Oct. 12
from ptarmic wumpus: Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: stars,
                                               right stripe (1 ea)  2 Pts total (send by Oct. 13)
received Oct. 9
from rangerbeth: Born Again Vintage Book 2 pts received Oct. 14
from mullerslanefarm:  Bottom, solid spindle (2 pt)
                                            Cool Water roving 2.3 oz (2 pt)
received Oct. 15
from AsphaltQueen: Steampunk Fly Brooch - (1) (left one) received Oct. 30
from pseudo_pix: Three-in-one scarf: Pale yellow - mint green - white (3 pt) send by Nov. 7

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 07:39:39 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010 07:48:03 AM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

swappy the mouse for Lo{ve}: 2pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

baby r2d2 hat:3pt

[img=http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/08854cc0.jpg[/img]http://bulky triangle scarf:2pt

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5ptREDUCED

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:.5ptREDUCED!

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
from 42;
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - r2dQ - (3)
loudxmouse to pseudo_pix - thrummed hat 3 pt

claims i have made:
Rackycoo to loudxmouse--Reversible necklace + earrings (1 pt)
missingwillow to loudxmouse Sourwood Honey - 1 point

Current: 3
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 11:44:55 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010 09:28:16 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Spider's Web Tatted Steampunk Necklace - (2)
Inspired by the idea of a fly caught in a spider's web. Tatting made by the lovely and talented sewknitter. If you would prefer a fly with a watch movement instead of a watch face, just let me know. And, as an extra bonus, the fly is removable from the tatting and you can wear him as a brooch. If you would prefer a silver-toned chain instead of the tatted "chain", just let me know in your claim.

Handknit Bag - (2)

Handknit Noro Socks - (2)
Bought these off of an etsy artist, but they are two different sizes. One fits my size 8.5/9 foot well, the other is slightly larger. Since I like my socks to fit tightly, I can't stand the larger one. My loss is your gain, made out of beautiful Noro yarn. (These haven't been worn nor washed, so hopefully they will soften up a little bit once you wash them as they are a little scratchy right now.) Second photo shows size difference.

Steampunk Locket - (2)
Magnetic closure

Steampunk Business Card Holder - (2)

Clear Swarovsky Square Necklace - (2)
Great way to add some sparkle to any outfit. Will add a chain prior to mailing.

1 POINT ITEMS

Toddlers Mitts - (1)
Won these at a charity auction, it will be years before Spudette is large enough to wear them!

Christmas Earrings - (1) gets you both pairs

Peru Llama Hats - (1) each
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but it's very soft. Adult size. Please claim by color.
Light Blue

Bright Blue

Orange

Brown Llama Hat - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but it's very soft. Adult size.

Upcycled Mittens - (1)
Made from a felted sweater. Fits my hands well (so probably a woman's medium).

Peru Llama Gloves - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn. Fits my hands well (so probably a women's medium).

Steampunk Bracelet - (1)
Has some beautiful leaves inset into the bracelet for a feminine look.

Note: All rings are adjustable, but they best fit sizes 6 to 9.

Steampunk Ring #2 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #3 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #4 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #5 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #7 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #8 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #9 - (1)

Steampunk Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Fish Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Shark Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Gold Cross - (1)
Will add a chain prior to mailing.

Steampunk Brooch #1 - (1)

Steampunk Fly Brooch - (1)
ONLY THE RIGHT ONE IS LEFT!

Steampunk Cat Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Frog Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Seahorse Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Birdie Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Whale Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Seagull Brooch - (1)

Faux Petoskey Stone Necklace - (1)

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendants - Two for (1)

Gizmodgery Brooch #1 - (1)

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Freshwater Pearl Earrings - 2 pair for (0.5)
All earrings made with freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals. Please claim by name.

Pink/Grey        Grey/Clear

White/Tan       Short White/Blue

Long White/Blue    White/Red

Earrings - (0.5) each
Please claim by name.

Stone and Wood       Stone and Crystal

Blue Orient        Red Orient-CLAIMED!

Supply Items

Lenticular Stickers - 25 for (1)
Choose 25 of these stickers for 1 point. Approximately 2"x4". Number in parenthesis is the number available to claim. Claim by name and number you want of each.

Santa Season's Greetings-(14)   Stocking Season's Greetings-(5)   XMAS-(9)   Dog Christmas-(3)

Smiley Season's Greetings-(10)   Tree Merry Christmas-(4)   Cat Meowy Christmas-(10)

Purrfect for Each Other-(8 )   I Love You-(6)    Be My Valentine-(8 )    Loves Me-(9)

Naughty Candy Hearts-(8 )    Naughty Man-(1)

LOVE-(10)    Birthday Alien-(10)   Smiley Happy Bday-(7)    Let's Party-(5)

Safety Noses - (1)
You'll get 30-40 of these black safety noses (for stuffed animals, amigurumi, etc). If you need to know the size, let me know and I'll measure them (they're all one size).

Vogue Knitting Fall 2010 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Spring 2010 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Summer 2010 - (1)

Knitters Magazine - Fall 2009 - (1)

Knitters Magazine - Winter 2009 - (1)

CRAFT Magazine Volume 8 - (1)

Scrabble Set #3 - (1)
Full set of plastic tiles. Photo shows size difference from regular wood tiles

Claims from me:
loves2experiment - butterfly brooch, rings #1 and #6 - (3) - sent 10/2
sapphiremoon - owl necklace #1 - (1) - sent 10/2
pseudo_pix - prayer necklace, bee brooch, silver cross - (3) - sent 10/2

atsuko - safety noses - (1) - sent 10/10
sheepBlue - detour necklace, owl necklace - (2) - sent 10/10
alteredmommy - fly brooch - (1) - sent 10/12
atsuko - set of scrabble tiles - (1) - sent 10/14
missingwillow - set of scrabble tiles - (1) - sent 10/14
zelda - 25 lenticular stickers (10 cat meowy, 5 stocking seasons greetings, 5 tree merry xmas, 5 dog xmas) - sent 10/28
rackycoo - left steampunk fly brooch - (1) - sent 10/28
sheepblue - red orient earrings, owl earrings - (1) - sent 10/28

Claims by me:
zelda - two owl onesies - (2)
oneredboot - loop baby toy (purple) - (1)
                 - baby cardigan - (2)
                 - hearts and stripes baby hat - (1)
zelda - detroit lions dress - (3)

SapphireMoon - custom portfolio - (3)
zelda - apples/pears dress - (2)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 3
Total Points - 5
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010 05:46:53 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010 11:24:27 AM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with no cats and one indoor dog only allowed in her kennel.

Mosaic Shrine - 2 points
I inserted a photo of my first grade self to show you how this tiny shrine can be used.  It ships in two pieces, so you can add your own small image of a pet, child, avatar, fairy... whatever you'd like to display.

Stitch Markers and Knitting Book - 2 points

The stitch markers have Swarovski crystals on them and the book is new.  My recipe card stand isn't included  Wink

Miniature Witch Curio - 2 points
To get an idea of the scale, the crystal ball is a marble.

Close up of the spell book and the opposite side of the photo frame.  It has a flying monkey on one side and the Wicked Witch of the West on the other.

Handcrafted Beeswax Candles - 1 point

Three 100% beeswax votive candles for one point.

Pumpkin Spice Pie Soap - 1 point

This M&P soap has an almond scented crust topped with layers of cream and pumpkin spice.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.  

Strawberry Cream Pie Soap - 1 point
This M&P soap has a vanilla scented crust topped with a layer of cream and strawberries, topped with strawberry glaze.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.

Panel Skirt - 1 point

This wine colored panel skirt is sewn by me and shown worn with black harem pants.  It ties on one side and is trimmed with kuchi coins.  Should fit a dancer between 5'6" and 5'8".

Sourwood Honey - 1 point

Sourwood honey is local to the Blue Ridge Mountains where we live and we're lucky to have sourwood trees on our farm.  A half pint jar per claim.  U.S. shipping only please.

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
We had such an abundance of honey from our bees this year, I think I used honey in all of my canning so if you have allergies to honey, please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  U.S. shipping only please.

Strawberry Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jam - 1 available

Low Sugar Peach Jam - 2 available

Chocolate Raspberry Jam - 1 available

Cherry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jam - 2 available

Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point

Indian Coin Necklace - 1 point

Individual Soaps - 1/2 point each
Claim these M&P soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Canteloupe ducky
Lavender sheep (contains goats milk)
Cranberry flower
Strawberry sheep (contains goats milk)
Cucumber fish (small fish toy inside)
Chocolate cupcake
Peaches & Cream goat (contains goats milk)
Blueberry glow in the dark duck toy

Individual Halloween Soaps - 1/2 point each

Claim these M&P fragranced soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Coconut tombstone
Coconut spiderweb
Juicy lime witch's finger (contains small toy inside)
Orange creamsicle tombstone
Orange creamsicle spiderweb
Coconut skeleton

Bag of Dominoes and Tri-Ominoes - 1 point
You'll receive a bag that contains 20 each of both dominoes and tri-ominoes.  

Choli Pattern (out of print)
1/2 point

Earrings - 1/2 point each

Claim as blue earrings

Claim as green earrings

Claim as sky blue earrings

Claim as red earrings

Claims from me:
MissingWillow to loves2experiment - Blueberry jelly - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Turkish Arab Vest and Etek patterns (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. (1)
MissingWillow to TheSapphireMoon - pumpkin spice pie soap (1)
MissingWillow to mullerslanefarm: (2) raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point (1 lb @ 2 pt)
MissingWillow to calluna: Antique Choli (2)
MissingWillow to Phizzychick - Orange Wrap Top - (2)
missingwillow to loudxmouse Sourwood Honey - (1)
Send by Oct. 25
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - Blackberry Jam - (1)
MissingWillow to freestyle - Sourwood Honey (1 pt.)
                 - Handcrafted Beeswax Candles (1 pt.)

Claims by me:
SheepBlue to MissingWillow - Stenciled shock girl shirt - 1 pt
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - 2 pt  CUSTOM MADE CLUSTER BRACELET
Phizzychick to MissingWillow - Big Green Bee - (2)
rackycoo to MissingWillow - Halloween Book 3 page book-1 point
rackycoo to MissingWillow - CUSTOM ART for 2 points = 8" by 8" canvas with surprise theme
AsphaltQueen to MissingWillow - Scrabble Set #1 - (1) -Full set of tiles

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 8
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 8
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 10:36:04 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog

I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty Soles Part 4/5
How to Crochet Baby Sneakers Part 1/13
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 4/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 6/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 7/29
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...