A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Shops Only!!** (Sign up to Oct 25/10)  (Read 18811 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010 04:44:21 PM »

Styupe's Shop
OPEN

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. I hope to be adding more items over the next few days. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Crafts

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set or custom - 1 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one or Custom  -  2 pts

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Resin Pendants - One set - .5 pt
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pts

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

New Patterns - 1 pts for 3 or 2 pts for all 7 of them.
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Tons of Cross Stitch Patterns/Kits/Books - 3 pts for all

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:

Claims that I've made:
Send by Oct 18
freestyle to craft addiction custom dying job (2 pt)

Starting points: 5
Current points:3
Pending points:0
Total points:  3
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010 11:55:37 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010 05:42:04 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferret. The ferret is caged for her own safety. The dogs are in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
2 Point Items:

1 Point Items:

Crocheted Totoro (point value is per totoro)
Perfect for a key chain due to the loop on the back.
their eyes are glued on with ok to wash it glue. And painted with acrylic mixed with fabric medium so they are totally washable and dry-able.

You get Two pair of clippies for 1 pt! Mix and match if you like!
Pirate Button Hair Clippies

I have 2 pairs of pirate button clippies availible.

Button Cluster Hair Clippies

Claim as Pink button clippies

Claim as purple button clippies
I can make more of these in whites, greys blues, and maybe greens. Pm me!

Deer fur scrap bag

If anyone else is interested I can do at least 2 more of these. Possibly 3. Willing to do a quart bag for 2 points.

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, sheep, or elephant:
Pick your pair :
Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
Then pick your animal:
monkey: Giraffe:
Sheep: Elephant:
Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
Animals will be machine sewn!

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

1/4 point items:
also you can claim any one of these for free with any regular claim![/]
i]PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

Single Feather Bobby Pins
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebobby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarrette

-------------------

Starting Points:6
Current Points: 4
Pending Points: 0
Total Points:4
-------------------

Claims from me:
strike through= sent
Send by 10-14-10
Eliea to mullerslanefarm: Sock sheep 1pt each (2pts.)

Send by Nov 4th:
Wig for baby Z (on hold for Zelda.Suicide) (2pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by: October 18th
Corduroy cat to Eliea- Inside Crochet Magazine - (1pt)

Send by: October 18th
sheepBlue to Eliea- Green birds (3pts)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 01:06:08 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FunThreads
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010 06:22:03 PM »

sent
received

Claims made from me -
Send by nov. 5th-funthreads to pseudo_pix - Box of fabric scraps (1 pt)Send by 28th Oct-funthreads to RubyTuesday -2 Elf Ornaments - .5 point each (1 point)
send by oct 24-funthreads to ptarmic wumpus - one set "I Spy" Flannel Squares and Pitter Patter Slipper Pattern  (1 total)
Send by Oct. 23-funthreads to Troublet - 2 owl ornaments (1 point)
send by Oct. 22-funthreads to atsuko - Bird Zipper Pouch and Doll Diaper Bag- (1 point)
Send by Oct 19 -funthreads to sheepblue - Box of Nat. Geo. Magazines - (1 point)
Send By Oct 17 - funthreads to sarahj2001 -Owl Zipper Pouch (top pink one) - (1pt)

Claims I have made -  
Send by nov. 6th-troublet to funthreads -Custom Button Tree for funthreads (1 point)
[/color] Send by Oct. 31-zelda.suicide to funthreads-Small FRB of Wooden Thread Spools  (1 pt)
send by October 28-laughinglark to funthreads -Beaded Spider on Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
                                                                Black and Yellow Spider on a neck wire (.25 pts)
                                                                Dalia skully brooch (.25)
                                                                catrina skully brooch (.25)

send by Oct 25 - troublet to funthreads - button tree (1 point)
send by Oct 17 - rubytuesday to funthreads -
                        Cotton eco market bags - 1 point (Blue and white)
                        English Garden earrings - .5 point
                        Hand made wooden buttons - .5 point (row 3, #1 dark rectangle)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 01:20:00 PM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010 06:24:59 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Test socks cotton/nylon blend, choose by letter, A B C D E. Procion dyed (1/2 ea)

H2. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchief, stars:

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

H6.  felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1/2 ea)

H7. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

ONE POINT:

1A. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1 ea).

1B. batik owl panel batik panel, ~16x21" (1)

1C. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1D. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1E. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1F. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1J. Sweater nudibranch fulled sweater sea slug. Not intended for children (1)

1K. Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber.  ~5x38". (1)

1L. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

1M.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

1N. Indigo samples one point each.
Midweight cotton blend (linen?) slightly loose weave. Choose splotchy (17x40") or arashi (right, 11x58")

light cotton broadcloth, tight weave, suitable for quilting. Choose left arashi (40x21") or right arashi (10x40"). Stars (center) free with any claim.

circle panels two cotton panels, 12 to 14" square, take both for 1 pt

Cotton half-yards, 1 pt each. I am willing to cut into fat quarters for 1/2 pt each if you would like. Choose 1-2-3-4-5, left to right numbering.

smaller cotton pieces, both for 1 pt

Big cotton spiral piece (1)

1O. bamboo socks with procion dye, size women's 9-11 (standard size). (1) each, choose red, orange/brown, orange/black

1P. sweater hat from two wool sweaters. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1)
less tall and slightly smaller hat, light blue (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavender beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

2F. stuffed camel from a 1971 pattern book. Poly fur and sherpa, safety eyes, wool stuffing. (2)

2G. Felted lattice scarf approx 8x42", plus 'fringe'.  Wet felted lattice scarf using roving from l2e!  (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3B. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. scarf blanks black silk crepe de chine scarves, choose 11x60 or 8x54 (1 ea)

S5. superwash roving in green and brown, approx 1.5 oz.

Items I have claimed:
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Turkish Arab Vest and Etek patterns (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. (1)
SheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards! - (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - Rusty metal fish - (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - both weirdo cats (2)
funthreads to ptarmic wumpus - one set "I Spy" Flannel Squares andPitter Patter Slipper Pattern  (1 total)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - Green Meesker (2)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - red bird ornament and safety eyes (1)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - green dance scarf (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Spool of MANY YARDS of mini loop trim and Christopher Lowell patches and MANY yards of black vinyl strapping (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - country blue broadcloth (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to rackycoo: Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: stars,  right stripe  (2)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom hat (1)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom vest (2)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs rainbow Custom Socks (4pts)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Test Socks B (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Rainbow Bandana (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - Felted ivy leaves - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Custom knee socks (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon -Blue swirl sweater hat (1)
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday -H1 Test Socks black & pale purple and bamboo blue stripes (1)
[/size]

Starting Points: 2 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  4
Pending Points :   1
Total Points:        5
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 06:55:07 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010 06:28:17 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_________________________________________________________________')
Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Barmops  (1 pt for 2)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!
Claim as Boots (2 available) or Snails (3 available)

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (3) or Blueberries (4) or Lemons (3)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (2, 2 reserved for MLF) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (5) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Pillowcase Dresses  (3 pts each)
Pillowcase Dresses!! I am offering 2 (for the time being, maybe more if you're good Wink ) dresses of your choosing from my etsy shop (link in signature), choose from ready to ship dresses or custom dresses, any size (from newborn to 5/6T), if you would like a custom dress please PM me first to make sure I can get it done to ship within the 1 week time frame.  
Pictured dresses are just examples (they are both Z's, though I do have both fabrics available for custom dresses in my shop)...

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (4 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Japanese Style Crocheted Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse from the Natural Boucl Bag by Pierrot pattern, in PeachesNCream cotton.  Small sized bag, would make a good knitting/project bag for smaller projects.  Love the shape of this bag.

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)  1 pt
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirt (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Tip-Pen & 2yds Dancer Fabric  (1 pt)  *RESERVED FOR ELIEA*

Box of Crochet Thread  (2 pts)  *RESERVED FOR LL*

Lot of White Crochet Thread  (3 balls for 1 pt)
Lot of white/natural colored crochet thread.  9 balls, 3 unopened.

Leprechauns/St. Pat's Day Fabric  (1 pt)
2 yd cut of cotton quilting fabric (has been washed so there may be some shrinkage, I wash all fabric when it comes into my house, so it's ready to go when I want to make something, if I have to wash it before I can start on something that something won't get started on, haha)

Rainbow Yarn Lot (2 pts)
Lot of 6 skeins of yarn... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple... Make something rainbowtastic!

Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt)
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt) (.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Flat Rate Supply Boxes  (2 pts)
Medium sized flat rate boxes stuffed with supplies, will include above supplies (unless they have been previously claimed) as well as other supply items from my stash.  Boxes will be "themed" by craft.
Claim as Sewing/Fabric Box -will include above fabrics, patterns, as well as other patterns/books, fabrics, and misc. sewing notions from my stash
Claim as Fabric Box - will have just fabric (can't make any promises but if there are requests for something you are looking for or something you really don't want let me know and I will see what I can do)
Claim as Knit/Crochet/Yarn Box - will include above book, as well as yarn, patterns, hooks and/or needles, and other yarn craft accessories from my stash
Claim as Yarn Box - will have just yarn (same as with the fabric for requests)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to AsphaltQueen - blue owl onesie - 1 pt
to AsphaltQueen - family owl onesie - 1 pt
to AsphaltQueen - detroit lions pillowcase dress - 3 pts
to TheSapphireMoon - corduroy fabric large flat rate box - 3 pts
to TheSapphireMoon - 1+lb of scrap fabrics - 1 pt
to Mullerslanefarm - Lot of 8 barmops - 4 pts
to AsphaltQueen - pink apples/pears dress - 2 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Onesie Dress (Green/Fruit) - 2 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Onesie Dress (Pink/Los Novios) - 2 pts

to funthreads - Small FRB of Wooden Thread Spools - 1 pt
to Troublet - lots of rick rack - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from sheepBlue - "Blue Bird Family" - 3 pts
from pseudo_pix - Slippers in misty pink - 2 pts
]from TheSapphireMoon - solid colors fabric lot - 2 pts
from TheSapphireMoon - 1 yd Light green monkeys flannel - 1 pt
from rackycoo - Eight hour ampersand - 1 pt
from MissingWillow - Blackberry Jam - 1 pt
from sheepBlue - Pearl Drops Necklace - 1 pt
from mullerslanefarm - Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus Milk Soap (x2) - 3 pts

from AsphaltQueen - Lenticular Stickers (x25)- 1 pt
from laura3850 - Hairbows (Lollipops & CandyCorn) - 1 pt
from calluna - Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - 1 pt

from Eliea - Wig for baby Z - 2 pts

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 04:06:09 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010 06:30:44 PM »

OPEN

All items are made in Springfield Mo and come from a smoke free home with one fat cat!

Amigurumi

Alligator (1pt)

LiL Sheep ~~~2pts~~~

Striped snake ~~~1pt~~~

Lil Gnome ~~~1pt~~~

Penny T Art

Bear Hug Wall Art ~~~1pt~~~

Wall Art

Pink, Gray, Black Hoop Wall Art ~~~1/2 pt~~

Chunky House ~~~1/2 pt~~~ Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Art Dolls/ Ornaments

Sparkly Burgundy~~~1/2pt~~~

Floral Embroidery~~~1/2pt~~~

Pendants/ Charms/ Jewelry

Bracelets 4 for 1pt  
Colors available
1 green/ red sugar
1 orange/ black sugar
2 purple sugar
2 black sugar
2 green sugar
2 red sugar
2 blue glitter
1 silver glitter
2 pink glitter

Resin Sewing Pendants ~~~1/2 pt~~~
Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4

Cupcake Pendant ~~~1/2 pt~~~
Choose between purple or yellow

Plushies

Sock creature ~~~1pt~~~

Halloween (only offered this month)

All crayons come in Halloween goody bags Smiley

Halloween skull crayon sets ~~~1/2pt~~~ 2 sets available

Pumpkin Crayon Set ~~~1/2pt~~~ 2 sets available

Toddler Monster, devil (It still needs its horns), or Kitty Hat. Choose number!~~~1pt~~~

Supplies

2 packages of tiny presents (1/2pt)

3 craft books (1pt)

Decorative Gold Pots (1pt)

Stack of fabric. Pieces very in size. Some are over a yard. Some have pieces cut out of them. (2pt)

4 skeins of light purple wool yarn (2pts)

Starting Points: 0
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 1
TOTAL POINTS: 0

Shelina - troublet = Ami dragon (3pts)
pseudo_pix to Shelina Origami Stars (3pts)
Shelina to Rangerbeth- Hair bow Head Bands (1pt)

Wish List:
Vintage Flat Sheets
Paper back book cover
knit toys (monsters, Mario theme, etc)
Diaper Bag with lots of pockets and zipper closure
Mario themed items for a nursery
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 11:38:49 AM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaughingLark
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010 07:07:02 PM »

Closed!

Welcome to the Laughing Lark!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley
Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image. More items coming soon!

Soft Aqua-Turquoise Scarf (1 point)
Warp is Caron Simply Soft, weft is an acrylic silamide rayon mystery yarn  that was made in Turkey. The weft is silky and very soft, like a baby kitten. I plan to make another one, for me! Smiley Hand wash recommended. This scarf was woven on a Schacht Cricket with an 8 dpi heddle. About 6 feet long. Sorry about poor picture quality, I will try to replace with better shots from my other camera.

Black and Pink Color Flecked Chenille Scarf (1 pt)
Made on the Schacht Cricket loom, this scarf is about 6 feet long, and somewhat weft-faced. Warm and thick. The warp is a bright rosy pink acrylic yarn. Hand wash, line dry.

Painterly Colors Woven Scarf (1 point) Sold to freestyle! Thank you!
Made with a warp of acrylic, and a weft of Lion Brand Homespun Painterly yarn. I wanted this to be mostly weft-faced, so the soft yarn would be against the wearer's skin, so I used a 5 dent heddle for this. You can see the lavender warp showing through, but feel the softer Homespun. It's all acrylic, so it could be machine washed. Hand washing recommend, though.

Rainbow Color Gradient Inkle Band (1 pt)
I used acrylic variegated rainbow yarn to make the warp for this band. I lined the warp strands up by color. The weft is Maysville cotton. Hand washing recommended. You can use this to make belts, trim, bag handles, a long sash, you name it. It is very strong. 90 inches long, and about 1 3/4 wide. Made on my Schacht inkle loom.

Susana (.25 pts)
Carmelita (.25 pts)
Dulcita (.25 pts)
Carmela (.25 pts)
Sold to Troublet!

Margarita (.25 pts)
Bella (.25 pts)
Dalia (.25 pts) Sold to funthreads!
Flora (.25 pts)

Feleciana (.25 pts)
Catrina (.25 pts)Sold to funthreads!
Belinda (.25 pts)
Jacinta (.25 pts)

Antonia (.25 pts)
Esmeralda (.25 pts)
Bianca (.25 pts)
Raquel (.25 pts)
Sold to Troublet, thank you!

New! Asymmetrical Singed Flower Necklaces. They are all about 18 inches long, with a little bit of extra chain added at the back.
End of summer flower sale! Now 1/2 point!
Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #1 (1/2 Point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #3 (1/2 point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1/2 point)Sold to freestyle!

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1/2 point)sold to freestyle!

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #2 (1/2 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #3 (1/2 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself set #4 (1/2 pt)

Beaded Bird Necklace #1(.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #2 (.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #3 (.25 pts)

Blue Dragonfly Charms (.25 pts)

Dozen Painted Acrylic
Strawberry Charms (.25 pts)

Big Green Dragonfly (.5 pts)

Quartz points (.25 pts)

Pink and Purple
Flower Brooch (.5 pts)

Brown and Pink Glass
 Flower Charms (.5 pts)

3 Multicolored Beaded
Flower Brooches (.5 pts)

Beaded Spider on
Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
Sold to funthreads!

Happy Red Flower Brooch (.25 pts) featuring a face bead made by Raynbow.

Black and Yellow Spider
 on a neck wire (.25 pts)
Sold to funthreads! Thank you! Smiley

Aqua Tree of Life (.5 pts)

Purple Tree of Life
 with Butterfly (.5 pts)

Cross Necklace with
purple leaf beads (.25 pts)

Star Necklace and Surgical
Steel Earring set (.25 pts)

Blue-green Gods
Eye Necklace (.25 pts)

Millefiore Glass
Chip Beads(1 pts)
 All 5 strands of beads.

Baggie of Plastic Heart
Beads and Chip Beads (.5 pts)
Sorry about the lousy pic. Will try to re-take it later.

Golden Whatsits for
jewelry making (.5 pts)
These are beads on eye pins. They would be fun to use in a longish chain necklace.

Assorted Acrylic
Rhinestones (.5 pts)

Baggie of wooden beads
that look like vases (.5 pts)

LaughingLark to freestyle - Painterly Colors Woven Scarf (1 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1/2 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1/2 point) (sent/received)

send by October 28
laughinglark to funthreads -total 1 point

Beaded Spider on Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
Black and Yellow Spider on a neck wire (.25 pts)
Dalia skully brooch (.25)
catrina skully brooch (.25) (sent/received)

Send by Nov.7
Laughing Lark to Troublet - 8 Skully Brooches (2)
Susana    
Carmelita  
Dulcita  
Carmela  
Antonia  
Esmeralda  
Bianca  
Raquel  (sent 11/3/10)

Started with: 1 pts
Current:  4 pts
Pending:  0 pts
Total: 4 pts

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:31:06 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010 07:36:24 PM »

I am a mostly stay-at-home mom of 2 living in a smoke-free house with 1 kitten and 1 puppy in the far West suburbs of Chicago.
SHOP IS OPEN

FREE with any purchase!! (Please tell me you are claiming this in your PM)
Yarn
It's pale blue, yellow and pink. I know nothing about yarn so I can't tell you what kind it is or how much is there.  A friend de-stashed it to me, but I don't knit or crochet. I did not spin this yarn.

1 Point

Tatted "Pearl" Necklace (1pt)
Tatted necklace made with beads that resemble pearls. Very long, shown here doubled up.

Calendar Envelopes (5 for 1 point)
Individual images can be sent on request, otherwise random envelopes will be sent. Images are of Chicago and suburbs.

inside:

Washer Necklaces (3 for 1pt)
Made from washers, origami paper and dimensional glaze.

Polymer Clay and Resin Coaster
Bottom covered with cork.

Key Fobs (2 for 1 point)

Polymer Clay Charms (all for 1 point)
Octopus and apples

Cracked Marbles (10 for 1 point)

Half Point Items:
Tree of Life (.5 pts)

Poymer Clay Fortune Cookie Charms - Large (all for .5 points)
Approx 1" across

Supplies:
Dinosaur and Egg Rubber Samps (all for 1 point)

White faux flowers (~25 for 1 point)
and single flower:

Claims:
Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 07:18:31 AM by HippieKender » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010 08:01:36 PM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Check out the new round for my current shop full of goodies!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 10:11:37 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010 08:52:14 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Summer Shrug (2 points) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Hamburger Crochet Box (2 points)

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Ticket Bowls - Blue, Pink & Green Stripes, Blue & Pink Stripes, Red & Blue Stripes (3 points)

Record Purse Large - (3 points) - many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Monster Purse (2 points) - Choose Grey or Brown

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots, 1 grapefruit, 2 birds, and 2 pink

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 8 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

CP Soap (1 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Raspberry Oatmeal

Strawberry Lemonade / Lemonade / Strawberry

Beeswax Honey

Beer Soap

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cherry (pink - 2 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 2 available), Wild Raspberry (purple - 1 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Goldfish in a Bag

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange, Square Yellow, Frog or Turtle in bag or Fortune Cookies

Colorful Circles

Soapsickles

Fortune Cookies

Money Soap - $1 in each bar

Candy Corn

Loofah - Apple Spice or Strawberry

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each) - 2 LEFT!!

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) -

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to freestyle - Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag, red flowers (3 points)

Items claimed by me:
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs rainbow Custom Socks (4pts)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Test Socks B (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Rainbow Bandana (1/2 pt)
lapoli to sarahj2001 - "Pippa" Roving (2pts)
funthreads to sarahj2001 -Owl Zipper Pouch (top pink one) (1pt)

Current points: 1
Pending points: 0
Total points: 1
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 09:41:40 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Real Life Truman Show
Pardon Me!
Harriet Evans on the Book That Changed Her Life
War of the Whales
Ian Gold on on the Book That Changed His Life
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...