A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 43 **Shops Only!!** (Sign up to Oct 25/10)  (Read 15984 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 30, 2010 03:49:44 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 43  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/09/10 to 25/10/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of October
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360889.new

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 43 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 43
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
Have you checked your point total against the official point list-are they the same?
Do you have a favouite crafty hand made costume memory?
Candy apples or caramel apples?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
Shop the Swap 41      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355454.0
Shop the Swap 40      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352378.0
Shop the Swap 39      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.0
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 03:22:13 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010 03:50:11 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 03:33:00 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010 03:50:29 PM »

The Shop the Swap shop directory:
A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4234478#msg4234478
aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4238407#msg4238407
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232373#msg4232373
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233279#msg4233279
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232407#msg4232407
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232798#msg4232798
corduroy cat
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232954#msg4232954
craftaddiction (formerly styupe)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232417#msg4232417
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233460#msg4233460
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232496#msg4232496
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233566#msg4233566
funthreads
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232536#msg4232536
HippieKender
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232658#msg4232658
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4238945#msg4238945
LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232601#msg4232601
laura3850
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4249077#msg4249077
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233123#msg4233123
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232382#msg4232382
MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233449#msg4233449
Miss Violaceous
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4244981#msg4244981
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233007#msg4233007
mullerslanefarm
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232957#msg4232957
oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4235807#msg4235807
Phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233781#msg4233781
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232835#msg4232835
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232541#msg4232541
rackycoo
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233011#msg4233011
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4233755#msg4233755
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232875#msg4232875
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4236108#msg4236108
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232741#msg4232741
sezouli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4239757#msg4239757
sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4234392#msg4234392
shelina
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232559#msg4232559
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232686#msg4232686
Troublet
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232399#msg4232399
Velvet Rose
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4237650#msg4237650
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.msg4232551#msg4232551
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010 06:54:56 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010 03:57:46 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 140
Number of points spent so far this month: 219
Number of claims SENT: 139
Number of claims RECEIVED: 129

Send by Oct 8
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk butterfly brooch - (1)
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk ring #1 - (1)
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk ring #6 - (1)

MissingWillow to loves2experiment - Blueberry jelly - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Turkish arab vest & Etek patterns - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Raw texel fleece 8 oz - (1)

AsphaltQueen to TheSapphireMoon - Owl steampunk necklace #1 - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Blue owl onesie - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Family owl onesie - (1)

MissingWillow to TheSapphireMoon - Pumpkin spice pie soap - (1)

Send by Oct 9
shelina to Troublet - 1 custom dragon - (3)
Phizzychick to pseudo_pix - Earring holder - (1)
AsphaltQueen to pseudo_pix - Prayer necklace - (1)
AsphaltQueen to pseudo_pix - Steampunk silver cross - (1)
AsphaltQueen to pseudo_pix - Steampunk bee brooch - (1)

sheepBlue to A2K - Poppins art - (1)
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue - 2 bird buttons, position 4/3 & 4/4 - (1)
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - Stenciled shock girl shirt - (1)
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - Batik wip bag - (1)
MissingWillow to mullerslanefarm - Raw texel fleece 1 lb - (2)

Send by Oct 10
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - Custom made cluster bracelet - (2)
LaughingLark to freestyle - Painterly colors woven scarf - (1)
LaughingLark to freestyle - Asymmetrical flower necklaces #4 & #6 - (1)

sarahj2001 to freestyle - Home grown flea market fancy sanibel bag, red flowers - (3)
sheepBlue to rackycoo - Little berry boy hoop art - (2)
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Loop baby toy (purple) - (1)
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Baby cardigan - (2)
oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - Hearts & stripes baby hat - (1)

AsphaltQueen to atsuko - Safety noses - (1)
atsuko to Troublet - Custom earrings - (1)

Send by Oct 11
MissingWillow to calluna - Antique choli - (2)
Troublet to sheepBlue - Jangle anklet & Red dangle earrings - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Detroit lions pillowcase dress - (3)

Send by Oct 12
Phizzychick to MissingWillow - Big green bee - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to aeronberry - Custom button seahorse - (3)

Send by Oct 13
sheepBlue to Troublet - Three birdies in a tree - (2)
rackycoo to MissingWillow - Halloween 3 page book - (1)
sheepBlue to Phizzychick - Mama & baby bird - (2)
pseudo_pix to Zelda.Suicide - Slippers in misty pink - (2)
rackycoo to MissingWillow - Custom art with surprise theme - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to rackycoo - Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves (stars, right stripe) - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - Custom hat - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - Custom vest - (2)

Send by Oct 14
calluna to sheepBlue - Custom book - (2)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Detour necklace - (1)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Owl necklace - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Custom lounge pants koi batik - (2)
sheepBlue to Zelda.Suicide - Blue bird family - (3)
MissingWillow to Phizzychick - Orange wrap top - (2)
Eliea to mullerslanefarm - 2 sock sheep - (2)
rangerbeth to rackycoo - Born again vintage book - (2)
rackycoo to sheepBlue - Custom art - (2)

Send by Oct 15
AsphaltQueen to alteredmommy - Steampunk fly pin - (1)
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo - Bottom, solid spindle - (2)
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo - Cool water roving 2.3 oz - (2)

pseudo_pix to TheSapphireMoon - Green 3 row headband - (1)
sheepBlue to TheSapphireMoon - Plain house shrine - (1)

Send by Oct 16
rackycoo to pseudo_pix - Jolly christmas elf - (1)
freestyle to oneredboot - Experiment #1 - (2)
lapoli to freestyle - Scrappy armwarmers - (2)
lapoli to freestyle - 4 packages of magnets - (1)   VOID
Zelda.Suicide to TheSapphireMoon - Corduroy fabric box + 2lb scraps - (4)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - Rusty metal fish - (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - Both weirdo cats - (2)

sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Quirky frost brothers holiday cards! - (1)

Send by Oct 17
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs rainbow custom socks - (4)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Test socks B & Rainbow bandana  - (1)

lapoli to sarahj2001 - "Pippa" roving - (2)
funthreads to sarahj2001 - Owl zipper pouch (top pink one) - (1)
RubyTuesday to funthreads - Cotton eco market bags, blue & white - (1)
RubyTuesday to funthreads - English garden earrings & Handmade wooden button - (1)

Send by Oct 18
pseudo_pix to shelina - Origami stars - (3)
corduroy cat to Eliea - Inside crochet magazine - (1)
freestyle to craftaddiction - Custom dyeing job - (2)
sheepBlue to Eliea - Green birds - (3)

Send by Oct 19
funthreads to sheepBlue - Custom flat rate box of magazines - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Owl zip pouch - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to Zelda.Suicide - Solid colors fabric lot - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to Zelda.Suicide - 1 yard light green monkeys flannel - (1)

Send by Oct 20
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - Felted ivy leaves - (2)
ZeldaSuicide to mullerslanefarm - Lot of 8 barmops - (4)
freestyle to pseudo_pix - Patons classic wool 2 blues + freestyle fiber #2 - (1)
rackycoo to Zelda.Suicide - Eight hour ampersand - (1)

Send by Oct 21
AsphaltQueen to MissingWillow - Scrabble set #1 - (1)
AsphaltQueen to atsuko - Scrabble set #2 - (1)
atsuko to sheepBlue - Bee pendant - (2)

Send by Oct 22
funthreads to atsuko - Bird zipper pouch + doll diaper bag - (1)

Send by Oct 23
alteredmommy to sheepBlue - Bottlecap blanks gold - (1)
funthreads to Troublet - 2 owl ornaments - (1)

Send by Oct 24
corduroy cat to sheepBlue - Custom magazine clippings + Eye embroidery + Mini tin nicho - (3)
rackycoo to loudxmouse - Reversible necklace + earrings - (1)
MissingWillow to loudxmouse - Sourwood honey - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to AsphaltQueen - Custom portfolio - (3)
Troublet to calluna - Plastic embroidered ornament hoops + Red turban pin - (1)
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - Navy armwarmers - (1)
funthreads to ptarmic wumpus - One set "i spy" flannel squares & Pitter patter slipper pattern - (1)

Send by Oct 25
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - Green meesker - (2)
Troublet to funthreads - Button tree - (1)
shelina to rangerbeth - Hair bow head bands - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Custom knee socks - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Blue swirl sweater hat - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - Medium flat rate box of red/mauve calico - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Pink apples/pears dress - (2)
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - Blackberry jam - (1)
sheepBlue to Zelda.Suicide - Pearl drops necklace - (1)

Send by Oct 26
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm - Onesie dress: green/fruit - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm - Onesie dress: pink/los novios - (2)

mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Tea tree, lavender, citrus milk soap (x2) - (3)
loudxmouse to pseudo_pix - Thrummed hat - (3)

Send by Oct 27
TheSapphireMoon to Velvet Rose - Custom cluster bracelet - (2)
AsphaltQueen to Zelda.Suicide - Lenticular stickers x25 - (1)
RubyTuesday to LaughingLark - 2 custom weaving shuttles - (2)
RubyTuesday to ptarmic wumpus - Four safety cone guardians - (1)   VOID

Send by Oct 28
funthreads to RubyTuesday - 2 elf ornaments - (1)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - Red bird ornament & Safety eyes - (1)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - Green dance scarf - (1)

sheepBlue to corduroy cat - Quirky frost brothers holiday cards - (1)
LaughingLark to funthreads - Beaded spider on ball chain, Black & yellow spider on neckwire, Dalia + Catrina skully brooches - (1)

Send by Oct 30
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - 2 pairs custom armwarmers - (2)
Miss Violaceous to Troublet - 4 un altoid tins - (1)

Send by Oct 31
Zelda.Suicide to funthreads - Small frb of wooden thread spools - (1)
Zelda Suicide to Troublet - Lots of rick rack - (1)
pseudo_pix to TheSapphireMoon - Orange 4 row headband - (1)
AsphaltQueen to sheepblue - Owl earrings + Red orient earrings - (1)
AsphaltQueen to rackycoo - Steampunk Fly brooch - (1)
Troublet to Mlsocci74 - Custom diy kit - (1)
laura3850 to Zelda.Suicide - Hairbows (lollipops & candy corn) - (1)
calluna to Zelda.Suicide - Nintendo duck hunt cross-stitch - (1)

Send by Nov 1
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Spool of mini loop trim + Christopher Lowell patches + Many yards of black vinyl strapping - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Country blue broadcloth - (1)

MissingWillow to freestyle - Sourwood honey - (1)
MissingWillow to freestyle - Handcrafted beeswax candles - (1)

atsuko to TheSapphireMoon - 2 custom knit hats - (4)

Send by Nov 2
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday - Test socks black & pale purple + Bamboo blue stripes - (1)

Send by Nov 4
funthreads to pseudo_pix - Box of fabric scraps - (1)
Eliea to Zelda.Suicide - Wig for baby Z - (2)

Send by Nov 6
Troublet to funthreads - Custom button tree - (1)
rackycoo to atsuko - Custom portrait of Lana - (2)

Send by Nov 7
LaughingLark to Troublet - 8 skully brooches - (2)
pseudo_pix to rackycoo - Three-in-one scarf pale yellow - mint green - white - (3)
oneredboot to pseudo_pix - Sheep baby hat, wool #1 - (2)
A2K to lapoli - Both lots of sock yarn scraps - (3)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010 05:29:28 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010 03:58:40 PM »

Trick or Treat!  Smell My Feet!  Gimme Somethin' Good To Eat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010 04:07:17 PM »

Points!!

Last Updated: Nov 1 2010 @ 510PM EST

a2k   2   3   5
aeronberry   3   0   3
alteredmommy   2   0   2
asphaltqueen   5   0   5
atsuko   6   0   6
calluna   2   0   2
corduroy cat   3   0   3
craftaddiction   3   0   3
crumpet79   3   0   3
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Eliea   6   0   6
Freestyle   5   0   5
funthreads   5   0   5
girlwithsixarms   3   0   3
hippiekender   3   0   3
inflation fund   0   0   0
katymai   3   0   3
kitschkween   3   0   3
lapoli   4   0   4
laughinglark   2   2   4
laura385   3   0   3
loudxmouse   6   0   6
lo{ve}   2   0   2
loves2experiment   1   0   1
missingwillow   8   0   8
miss violaceous   3   0   3
mlsocci74   6   0   6
mullerslanefarm   4   0   4
oneredboot   0   2   2
phizzychick   4   0   4
pinkanddinky   3   0   3
pseudo_pix   2   3   5
ptarmic wumpus   5   0   5
racehorse87   3   0   3
rackycoo   1   2   3
rangerbeth   2   0   2
RubyTuesday   6   0   6
sansa   1   0   1
sarahj2001   1   0   1
scifunk   3   0   3
sezouli   3   0   3
sheepblue   1   0   1
shelina   0   1   1
tamalama   4   0   4
TheSapphireMoon   3   0   3
troublet   4   0   4
untouchableface   3   0   3
velvet rose   4   0   4
Zelda.Suicide   3   0   3
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 02:10:53 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010 04:07:39 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and an anarchist puppy - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming......more stock coming sooon.....

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 3 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 Alice in Wonderland
Set 2 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 3 Random picks

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

lucky envelope books  1 point each 2 available
Painted red cover is 4" by 3 1/4" with 10 red envelopes; Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Supply Zone!!

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot 1 available
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  One lot is gunmetal grey, one is silver on the back and gold inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:

to sheepBlue-Bottlecap blanks gold (1 pt) (send by Oct 230

claims I made:

from AsphaltQueen - steampunk fly brooch (1) send by Oct 14

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:2
Current points: 2
Pending points: 0
Total points:  2

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; bath and body stuff; small stocking stuffers for young adults; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 08:55:01 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010 04:13:05 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Shop Of Horrors!

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

WATER  2 points   2 available

FIRE  2 points  

KOI POND  2 points  

CYANOBACTERIA  2 points  

ROSE SKULL EARRINGS  1.5 points

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

RAVEN MINI NOTE CARDS  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Oct 9
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - Batik wip bag - (1)

Claims I've made:
Send by Oct 8
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk butterfly brooch - (1)
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk ring #1 - (1)
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk ring #6 - (1)

Current: 1
Pending: 0
Total: 1
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 09:54:55 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010 04:26:15 PM »

OPEN

Hello everyone! I'm in Georgia, USA. I live in a kid and pet friendly, non-smoking home. However, all critters (2 and 4 legged) are kept well away from my crafting. It is my link to sanity so they aren't allowed near any of it! Wink

I LOVE to embroider!
I've included a couple examples of my work. I would love to do some custom embroidery for you. Smiley

Custom Cornbread Kit for Corduroy Cat (2)

Custom Button Tree for funthreads (1)

Beginner's Embroidery Kit (1)- comes with 6" wooden hoop, 2 embroidery needles, 3 skeins of embroidery floss (colors can be customized), 1-12" piece of cotton fabric (edges treated for fraying), hand out explaining basic embroidery stitches and the claimer gets to chose a simple design to have applied to the fabric to customize the kit

Custom Order Stenciled T-shirts (1-2 pts depending on complexity of design) - primary color shirts available, Please PM me before making a claim to discuss design and color!

Orange Spa Set (1)- Set contains 1 half pint of sweet orange fizzy salts, 1-4 oz bottle of sweet orange bath gel, 1 large crochet wash cloth (approx. 10" square), and 7 flower facial scrubbies (approx 3 1/2" in width). Custom Orders Available! Other Scents available - peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, tea tree, and lavender

2 Point Items

1 Point Items

Pin cushions (1 pt each) - made from eco felt, approx 3 1/2" across and 1 1/4" tall, used a pb jar lid for the bottom to prevent sticking yourself through the bottom...yep, I've done that too many times. Wink

Purple Pin Cushion

Live Pin Cushion

Side shot says "Live, Love, Sew..."

Apple Butter (1)- 5 half pints available

Candy Apple Jelly (1 each) - 7 half pint available

Mulled Cider Jelly (1 each) (spiced with cinnamon, cloves and a hint of orange) - 10 half pint available

Peach Preserves (1 each) - 4 half pints available

Crocheted dish clothes (1 pt for set of 3!) - cotton, approx. 7" square, trimmed in different colors or in matching white.

Currently 3 sets available - 1 set of green dishcloths, 1 set of yellow dish clothes (not pictured), 1 set of blue dishclothes,

Joyeux Noel hoop (1) - ecofelt and buttons on muslin with a dash of embroidery in a 7" hoop

Purple Flowers - 1 point -  felt appliqued to cotton in an 8" hoop - custom orders available!

Hedgehog pin cushion - 1 point
- made with felt and muslin, filled with polyfil, button eyes and nose

.5 Point Items

Christmas ornaments (.5 each)- 2 gingergirl, 2 red birds and 2 owls available, 2 Jack Skeleton,  More Designs to Come!

Yarn star ornaments! (.5) - Order by color red/gold, green/red, and burgundy (2 each currently available) - CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE! PM me! Smiley

Holiday Gift tags! (.5 each/2 dozen tags) 2 inch square - 2 sets of Holly and 2 sets of Snowman tags available! More can be made with just a PM Smiley

SUPPLIES!

Random jewelry bits (.5)

3 glass jars (1)
- will hold about 4 oz

Teach Yourself Visually Crocheting (2) - This is one of the two books that I used to learn to crochet! In excellent condition and full of great illustrations

Tribal Dance Scarves (1 pt each) hand dyed cotton gauze, approx 3' x 6', claim by color (left to right) - teal, purple, green and red

Tribal Dance jewelry - Necklaces are 1 pt each and everything else is .5 pt each.

Elephant necklace

Tribal red earrings

Red glass necklace, jingle anklet

Red dangle earrings, red turban pin, large turban pin(ON HOLD for Pseudo)

1 box of blue novelty yarns (.5 pt)

Mini Ornament cross stitch kits (.5 pt for all)

Gloves and socks (.5 for all)

Wish List!

Blank note cards and Christmas cards
Beaded stitch markers
stenciled tees for my son (size 14)
flannel lounge pants for me!
simple yet elegant earrings destined for my mom's holiday gift basket! PM me for details
poly clay magnets in either outer space or Star Wars theme
poly clay Christmas ornament of a computer or BBQ grill for my husband

~~  ~~  ~~  ~~  ~~

Claims from me:

Sent
Troublet to Sheepblue - red dangle earrings and jingle anklet (1)
Troublet to calluna - red turban pin (.5)
Troublet to calluna - plastic embroidery hoops (.5)
Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - navy arm warmers (1)
Troublet to funthreads - Button Tree (1)

Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - red bird ornament and safety eyes (1)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - green dance scarf (1)

Troublet to TheSapphireMoon - 2 pairs custom arm warmers (2)
troublet to Mlsocci74 custom DIY kit (1 pt)
troublet to funthreads -Custom Button Tree for funthreads (1 point)

Claims that I've made:
Received

Shelina to Troublet - 1 custom dragon (3)
Atsuko to Troublet - Custom earrings for Troublet (1)
SheepBlue to Troublet - Three Birdies in a Tree (2)
funthreads to Troublet - 2 owl ornaments (1)

TheSapphireMoon to Troublet - medium flat rate box of red/mauve calico (2)

Miss Violaceous to Troublet - 4 un Altoid tins (1)
Zelda.Suicide to Troublet - lots of rick rack (1)
Laughing Lark to Troublet - 8 Skully Brooches (2)

Starting points:8
Current points:3
Pending points: 1
Total points: 4
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 05:23:57 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010 04:33:28 PM »

Closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

lego charms - 2 for 1 point.  Please PM to discuss colors.  Will get pic up soon.

lego lightsaber pendant - 1 point.  Choose from blue or yellow laser.

scrabble tile pendant - 2 for 1 point.  Mounted on a silver-plated Aanaraku-like bail.  Can do any initial except for K.  

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

Japanese paper dolls - 3 girls for 1 point.  Measures approximately 5.5 inches tall.  Made from cardstock and origami paper. Perfect as a decoration on a gift or as a bookmark.  These are all gone.  I'll be taking pics of more soon.

Mix and match baby bibs - 4 for 2 points. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin.  Please claim by letter (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J)

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to Troublet - custom earrings (3) - 1 point
atsuko to sheepblue  - steampunk bee - 2 points
atsuko to TSM - 2 hats - 4points

Claims I made:
AsphaltQueen to atsuko - Safety Noses - (1)
Funthreads to atsuko - baby changing bag/bird pouch - (1)
AsphaltQueen to atsuko - scrabble tiles - (1)
Racky to atsuko - Lana picture - 2

Current: 6
TOTAL: 6

my wishlist
-vintage dress patterns size 10 kids
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-metal frame picture blanks for use with Diamond Glaze
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 07:22:35 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
craftaddiction
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010 04:44:21 PM »

Styupe's Shop
OPEN

I live in a small town in Iowa. I have a small dog, who doesn't shed.
I can do custom items. If there is anything you want crocheted, just let me know. If an item says "Custom" next to it, that means you aren't getting the exact item. It is a picture of an item I made for something/someone else. If you have any color preferences, just let me know. I hope to be adding more items over the next few days. My items are not made with young kids in mind. If you are claiming something for a young child, please let let me know so I don't use any items they shouldn't have (like safety eyes or weights).

Crafts

Baby Pinafore - One of these or custom - 2 pt each or 2 for 3 pts
For 0-3 months. These are open in the back so you don't need to go over baby's head. There is a button in the back. If you don't want it open, just let me know and I can sew it up. Or I can make a new one, and work it in a round, so it will be closed without a seam. I can do it in other colors too.
Soft Red: Sold, I can make another.

Baby Pink:

Seal - This one or custom - 1 pt

Zero - Custom - 2 pts

He is quite large. That is a full sized desk/office chair he is sitting on.

Clutch - Custom - 2 pts unlined or 3 pts lined

I have the same pink variegated yarn, but the button would be different. If you want a different color, just let me know. If you want, I can send you a picture of my cotton yarns.
I can make the strap removable like this one:

Mario or Luigi - Custom - 3 pts each

Bath/Kitchen set - Red set or custom - 1 pt

This set contains a bath puff, 2 spiral scrubbies, a scrubbie with handle and a face cloth.
I can also make it in variegated blue, white or ecru. Here is a picture of the variegated blue:

Cupcake - Custom - 1 pt

I can make it a weighted pin cushion or I can make it just a stuffie with beads sewn on top for sprinkles. Let me know if you don't want a face.

Dog Bone - Custom -  1 pt

About 6 inches long

Bear - This one or Custom  -  2 pts

Baby Octopus - This one or Custom - .5 pt

These are pretty small, so they would probably make good stalking suffers. I can make as many as you need in whatever color(s) you want.

Lip Gloss Cozy - One of these or Custom - .25 pt or 5 for 1 pt

Includes lip gloss. If you want a different color or button, jut let me know.

Resin Pendants - One set - .5 pt
This was an early attempt at resin, so some came out better than others. Since they aren't all perfect, I'm letting them go cheap.  
Set A:

Set B:

Octopus - This one - 1 pt

Imperfect Skinny Scarf - This one - .5 pt

I noticed that a part of the shells do not match up on the other size. If you want a 'perfect' one, I can make one in this color (or any other) for one point... see below.

Skinny Scarf - Custom - 1 pt

I can do this color or one of your choosing.

Cupcake Scarf - Custom - 2 pts

Triangle Shawl - Custom - 1 pts

Can be worn as a shawl or a scarf.

Supplies

New Patterns - 1 pts for 3 or 2 pts for all 7 of them.
I went a little overboard at the craft store and ended up with duplicate patterns.

2626, 2779, 2806, 3572, 2921

2553, 3787, 4391,
5320, 2490

Tons of Cross Stitch Patterns/Kits/Books - 3 pts for all

Stamps - 1pt per set or 4 sets for 3pts
Set 1:
Set 2:

Set 3:

Set 4:

Set 5:

Set 6:

Set 7:

Set 8:

Set 9:

Set 10:

Set 11:

Claims from me:

Claims that I've made:
Send by Oct 18
freestyle to craft addiction custom dying job (2 pt)

Starting points: 5
Current points:3
Pending points:0
Total points:  3
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010 11:55:37 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010 05:42:04 PM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferret. The ferret is caged for her own safety. The dogs are in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
2 Point Items:

1 Point Items:

Crocheted Totoro (point value is per totoro)
Perfect for a key chain due to the loop on the back.
their eyes are glued on with ok to wash it glue. And painted with acrylic mixed with fabric medium so they are totally washable and dry-able.

You get Two pair of clippies for 1 pt! Mix and match if you like!
Pirate Button Hair Clippies

I have 2 pairs of pirate button clippies availible.

Button Cluster Hair Clippies

Claim as Pink button clippies

Claim as purple button clippies
I can make more of these in whites, greys blues, and maybe greens. Pm me!

Deer fur scrap bag

If anyone else is interested I can do at least 2 more of these. Possibly 3. Willing to do a quart bag for 2 points.

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, sheep, or elephant:
Pick your pair :
Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
Then pick your animal:
monkey: Giraffe:
Sheep: Elephant:
Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
Animals will be machine sewn!

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

1/4 point items:
also you can claim any one of these for free with any regular claim![/]
i]PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

Single Feather Bobby Pins
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebo bby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarre tte

-------------------

Starting Points:6
Current Points: 4
Pending Points: 0
Total Points:4
-------------------

Claims from me:
strike through= sent
Send by 10-14-10
Eliea to mullerslanefarm: Sock sheep 1pt each (2pts.)

Send by Nov 4th:
Wig for baby Z (on hold for Zelda.Suicide) (2pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by: October 18th
Corduroy cat to Eliea- Inside Crochet Magazine - (1pt)

sheepBlue to Eliea- Green birds (3pts)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 01:06:08 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FabricFun

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010 06:22:03 PM »

sent
received

Claims made from me -
Send by nov. 5th-funthreads to pseudo_pix - Box of fabric scraps (1 pt)Send by 28th Oct-funthreads to RubyTuesday -2 Elf Ornaments - .5 point each (1 point)
send by oct 24-funthreads to ptarmic wumpus - one set "I Spy" Flannel Squares and Pitter Patter Slipper Pattern  (1 total)
Send by Oct. 23-funthreads to Troublet - 2 owl ornaments (1 point)
send by Oct. 22-funthreads to atsuko - Bird Zipper Pouch and Doll Diaper Bag- (1 point)
Send by Oct 19 -funthreads to sheepblue - Box of Nat. Geo. Magazines - (1 point)
Send By Oct 17 - funthreads to sarahj2001 -Owl Zipper Pouch (top pink one) - (1pt)

Claims I have made -  
Send by nov. 6th-troublet to funthreads -Custom Button Tree for funthreads (1 point)
[/color] Send by Oct. 31-zelda.suicide to funthreads-Small FRB of Wooden Thread Spools  (1 pt)
send by October 28-laughinglark to funthreads -Beaded Spider on Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
                                                                Black and Yellow Spider on a neck wire (.25 pts)
                                                                Dalia skully brooch (.25)
                                                                catrina skully brooch (.25)

send by Oct 25 - troublet to funthreads - button tree (1 point)
send by Oct 17 - rubytuesday to funthreads -
                        Cotton eco market bags - 1 point (Blue and white)
                        English Garden earrings - .5 point
                        Hand made wooden buttons - .5 point (row 3, #1 dark rectangle)

Current: 4
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010 01:20:00 PM by funthreads » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010 06:24:59 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Test socks cotton/nylon blend, choose by letter, A B C D E. Procion dyed (1/2 ea)

H2. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchief, stars:

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

H6.  felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1/2 ea)

H7. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

ONE POINT:

1A. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1 ea).

1B. batik owl panel batik panel, ~16x21" (1)

1C. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1D. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1E. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1F. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1J. Sweater nudibranch fulled sweater sea slug. Not intended for children (1)

1K. Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber.  ~5x38". (1)

1L. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

1M.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

1N. Indigo samples one point each.
Midweight cotton blend (linen?) slightly loose weave. Choose splotchy (17x40") or arashi (right, 11x58")

light cotton broadcloth, tight weave, suitable for quilting. Choose left arashi (40x21") or right arashi (10x40"). Stars (center) free with any claim.

circle panels two cotton panels, 12 to 14" square, take both for 1 pt

Cotton half-yards, 1 pt each. I am willing to cut into fat quarters for 1/2 pt each if you would like. Choose 1-2-3-4-5, left to right numbering.

smaller cotton pieces, both for 1 pt

Big cotton spiral piece (1)

1O. bamboo socks with procion dye, size women's 9-11 (standard size). (1) each, choose red, orange/brown, orange/black

1P. sweater hat from two wool sweaters. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1)
less tall and slightly smaller hat, light blue (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavender beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

2F. stuffed camel from a 1971 pattern book. Poly fur and sherpa, safety eyes, wool stuffing. (2)

2G. Felted lattice scarf approx 8x42", plus 'fringe'.  Wet felted lattice scarf using roving from l2e!  (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3B. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. scarf blanks black silk crepe de chine scarves, choose 11x60 or 8x54 (1 ea)

S5. superwash roving in green and brown, approx 1.5 oz.

Items I have claimed:
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Turkish Arab Vest and Etek patterns (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. (1)
SheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards! - (1)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - both weirdo cats (2)
funthreads to ptarmic wumpus - one set "I Spy" Flannel Squares andPitter Patter Slipper Pattern  (1 total)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - Green Meesker (2)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - red bird ornament and safety eyes (1)
Troublet to ptarmic wumpus - green dance scarf (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Spool of MANY YARDS of mini loop trim and Christopher Lowell patches and MANY yards of black vinyl strapping (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - country blue broadcloth (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to rackycoo: Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: stars,  right stripe  (2)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom hat (1)
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom vest (2)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs rainbow Custom Socks (4pts)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Test Socks B (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Rainbow Bandana (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Custom knee socks (2)
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon -Blue swirl sweater hat (1)
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday -H1 Test Socks black & pale purple and bamboo blue stripes (1)
[/size]

Starting Points: 2 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  4
Pending Points :   1
Total Points:        5
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 06:55:07 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010 06:28:17 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________
Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Barmops  (1 pt for 2)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!
Claim as Boots (2 available) or Snails (3 available)

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (3) or Blueberries (4) or Lemons (3)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (2, 2 reserved for MLF) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (5) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Pillowcase Dresses  (3 pts each)
Pillowcase Dresses!! I am offering 2 (for the time being, maybe more if you're good Wink ) dresses of your choosing from my etsy shop (link in signature), choose from ready to ship dresses or custom dresses, any size (from newborn to 5/6T), if you would like a custom dress please PM me first to make sure I can get it done to ship within the 1 week time frame.  
Pictured dresses are just examples (they are both Z's, though I do have both fabrics available for custom dresses in my shop)...

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (4 sets available)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Japanese Style Crocheted Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse from the Natural Boucl Bag by Pierrot pattern, in PeachesNCream cotton.  Small sized bag, would make a good knitting/project bag for smaller projects.  Love the shape of this bag.

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)  1 pt
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)  0.5 pt
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirt (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Black Hawaiian (12 mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  0.5 pt
Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Custom hand embroidered bib, please pm me before claiming to discuss designs.
Bibs available... Teal (1), Blue (3), Green (2), Yellow (3), Orange (2)

SUPPLIES!

Tip-Pen & 2yds Dancer Fabric  (1 pt)  *RESERVED FOR ELIEA*

Box of Crochet Thread  (2 pts)  *RESERVED FOR LL*

Lot of White Crochet Thread  (3 balls for 1 pt)
Lot of white/natural colored crochet thread.  9 balls, 3 unopened.

Leprechauns/St. Pat's Day Fabric  (1 pt)
2 yd cut of cotton quilting fabric (has been washed so there may be some shrinkage, I wash all fabric when it comes into my house, so it's ready to go when I want to make something, if I have to wash it before I can start on something that something won't get started on, haha)

Rainbow Yarn Lot (2 pts)
Lot of 6 skeins of yarn... Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple... Make something rainbowtastic!

Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt)
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt) (.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Flat Rate Supply Boxes  (2 pts)
Medium sized flat rate boxes stuffed with supplies, will include above supplies (unless they have been previously claimed) as well as other supply items from my stash.  Boxes will be "themed" by craft.
Claim as Sewing/Fabric Box -will include above fabrics, patterns, as well as other patterns/books, fabrics, and misc. sewing notions from my stash
Claim as Fabric Box - will have just fabric (can't make any promises but if there are requests for something you are looking for or something you really don't want let me know and I will see what I can do)
Claim as Knit/Crochet/Yarn Box - will include above book, as well as yarn, patterns, hooks and/or needles, and other yarn craft accessories from my stash
Claim as Yarn Box - will have just yarn (same as with the fabric for requests)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to AsphaltQueen - blue owl onesie - 1 pt
to AsphaltQueen - family owl onesie - 1 pt
to AsphaltQueen - detroit lions pillowcase dress - 3 pts
to TheSapphireMoon - corduroy fabric large flat rate box - 3 pts
to TheSapphireMoon - 1+lb of scrap fabrics - 1 pt
to Mullerslanefarm - Lot of 8 barmops - 4 pts
to AsphaltQueen - pink apples/pears dress - 2 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Onesie Dress (Green/Fruit) - 2 pts
to mullerslanefarm - Onesie Dress (Pink/Los Novios) - 2 pts

to funthreads - Small FRB of Wooden Thread Spools - 1 pt
to Troublet - lots of rick rack - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from sheepBlue - "Blue Bird Family" - 3 pts
from pseudo_pix - Slippers in misty pink - 2 pts
]from TheSapphireMoon - solid colors fabric lot - 2 pts
from TheSapphireMoon - 1 yd Light green monkeys flannel - 1 pt
from rackycoo - Eight hour ampersand - 1 pt
from MissingWillow - Blackberry Jam - 1 pt
from sheepBlue - Pearl Drops Necklace - 1 pt
from mullerslanefarm - Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus Milk Soap (x2) - 3 pts

from AsphaltQueen - Lenticular Stickers (x25)- 1 pt
from laura3850 - Hairbows (Lollipops & CandyCorn) - 1 pt
from calluna - Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - 1 pt

from Eliea - Wig for baby Z - 2 pts

Current: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 04:06:09 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010 06:30:44 PM »

OPEN

All items are made in Springfield Mo and come from a smoke free home with one fat cat!

Amigurumi

Alligator (1pt)

LiL Sheep ~~~2pts~~~

Striped snake ~~~1pt~~~

Lil Gnome ~~~1pt~~~

Penny T Art

Bear Hug Wall Art ~~~1pt~~~

Wall Art

Pink, Gray, Black Hoop Wall Art ~~~1/2 pt~~

Chunky House ~~~1/2 pt~~~ Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Art Dolls/ Ornaments

Sparkly Burgundy~~~1/2pt~~~

Floral Embroidery~~~1/2pt~~~

Pendants/ Charms/ Jewelry

Bracelets 4 for 1pt  
Colors available
1 green/ red sugar
1 orange/ black sugar
2 purple sugar
2 black sugar
2 green sugar
2 red sugar
2 blue glitter
1 silver glitter
2 pink glitter

Resin Sewing Pendants ~~~1/2 pt~~~
Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4

Cupcake Pendant ~~~1/2 pt~~~
Choose between purple or yellow

Plushies

Sock creature ~~~1pt~~~

Halloween (only offered this month)

All crayons come in Halloween goody bags Smiley

Halloween skull crayon sets ~~~1/2pt~~~ 2 sets available

Pumpkin Crayon Set ~~~1/2pt~~~ 2 sets available

Toddler Monster, devil (It still needs its horns), or Kitty Hat. Choose number!~~~1pt~~~

Supplies

2 packages of tiny presents (1/2pt)

3 craft books (1pt)

Decorative Gold Pots (1pt)

Stack of fabric. Pieces very in size. Some are over a yard. Some have pieces cut out of them. (2pt)

4 skeins of light purple wool yarn (2pts)

Starting Points: 0
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 1
TOTAL POINTS: 0

Shelina - troublet = Ami dragon (3pts)
pseudo_pix to Shelina Origami Stars (3pts)
Shelina to Rangerbeth- Hair bow Head Bands (1pt)

Wish List:
Vintage Flat Sheets
Paper back book cover
knit toys (monsters, Mario theme, etc)
Diaper Bag with lots of pockets and zipper closure
Mario themed items for a nursery
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 11:38:49 AM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaughingLark
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010 07:07:02 PM »

Closed!

Welcome to the Laughing Lark!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley
Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image. More items coming soon!

Soft Aqua-Turquoise Scarf (1 point)
Warp is Caron Simply Soft, weft is an acrylic silamide rayon mystery yarn  that was made in Turkey. The weft is silky and very soft, like a baby kitten. I plan to make another one, for me! Smiley Hand wash recommended. This scarf was woven on a Schacht Cricket with an 8 dpi heddle. About 6 feet long. Sorry about poor picture quality, I will try to replace with better shots from my other camera.

Black and Pink Color Flecked Chenille Scarf (1 pt)
Made on the Schacht Cricket loom, this scarf is about 6 feet long, and somewhat weft-faced. Warm and thick. The warp is a bright rosy pink acrylic yarn. Hand wash, line dry.

Painterly Colors Woven Scarf (1 point) Sold to freestyle! Thank you!
Made with a warp of acrylic, and a weft of Lion Brand Homespun Painterly yarn. I wanted this to be mostly weft-faced, so the soft yarn would be against the wearer's skin, so I used a 5 dent heddle for this. You can see the lavender warp showing through, but feel the softer Homespun. It's all acrylic, so it could be machine washed. Hand washing recommend, though.

Rainbow Color Gradient Inkle Band (1 pt)
I used acrylic variegated rainbow yarn to make the warp for this band. I lined the warp strands up by color. The weft is Maysville cotton. Hand washing recommended. You can use this to make belts, trim, bag handles, a long sash, you name it. It is very strong. 90 inches long, and about 1 3/4 wide. Made on my Schacht inkle loom.

Susana (.25 pts)
Carmelita (.25 pts)
Dulcita (.25 pts)
Carmela (.25 pts)
Sold to Troublet!

Margarita (.25 pts)
Bella (.25 pts)
Dalia (.25 pts) Sold to funthreads!
Flora (.25 pts)

Feleciana (.25 pts)
Catrina (.25 pts)Sold to funthreads!
Belinda (.25 pts)
Jacinta (.25 pts)

Antonia (.25 pts)
Esmeralda (.25 pts)
Bianca (.25 pts)
Raquel (.25 pts)
Sold to Troublet, thank you!

New! Asymmetrical Singed Flower Necklaces. They are all about 18 inches long, with a little bit of extra chain added at the back.
End of summer flower sale! Now 1/2 point!
Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #1 (1/2 Point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #3 (1/2 point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1/2 point)Sold to freestyle!

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1/2 point)sold to freestyle!

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #2 (1/2 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #3 (1/2 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself set #4 (1/2 pt)

Beaded Bird Necklace #1(.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #2 (.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #3 (.25 pts)

Blue Dragonfly Charms (.25 pts)

Dozen Painted Acrylic
Strawberry Charms (.25 pts)

Big Green Dragonfly (.5 pts)

Quartz points (.25 pts)

Pink and Purple
Flower Brooch (.5 pts)

Brown and Pink Glass
 Flower Charms (.5 pts)

3 Multicolored Beaded
Flower Brooches (.5 pts)

Beaded Spider on
Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
Sold to funthreads!

Happy Red Flower Brooch (.25 pts) featuring a face bead made by Raynbow.

Black and Yellow Spider
 on a neck wire (.25 pts)
Sold to funthreads! Thank you! Smiley

Aqua Tree of Life (.5 pts)

Purple Tree of Life
 with Butterfly (.5 pts)

Cross Necklace with
purple leaf beads (.25 pts)

Star Necklace and Surgical
Steel Earring set (.25 pts)

Blue-green Gods
Eye Necklace (.25 pts)

Millefiore Glass
Chip Beads(1 pts)
 All 5 strands of beads.

Baggie of Plastic Heart
Beads and Chip Beads (.5 pts)
Sorry about the lousy pic. Will try to re-take it later.

Golden Whatsits for
jewelry making (.5 pts)
These are beads on eye pins. They would be fun to use in a longish chain necklace.

Assorted Acrylic
Rhinestones (.5 pts)

Baggie of wooden beads
that look like vases (.5 pts)

___________________ ___________________ _____
Claims I have made:
 send by Oct 27th
RubyTuesday to LaughingLark-- 2 custom weaving shuttles (2 points)(received)
Claims from me:
 Send by Oct. 10

LaughingLark to freestyle - Painterly Colors Woven Scarf (1 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1/2 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1/2 point) (sent/received)

send by October 28
laughinglark to funthreads -total 1 point

Beaded Spider on Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)
Black and Yellow Spider on a neck wire (.25 pts)
Dalia skully brooch (.25)
catrina skully brooch (.25) (sent/received)

Send by Nov.7
Laughing Lark to Troublet - 8 Skully Brooches (2)
Susana    
Carmelita  
Dulcita  
Carmela  
Antonia  
Esmeralda  
Bianca  
Raquel  (sent 11/3/10)

Started with: 1 pts
Current:  4 pts
Pending:  0 pts
Total: 4 pts

« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 08:31:06 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010 07:36:24 PM »

I am a mostly stay-at-home mom of 2 living in a smoke-free house with 1 kitten and 1 puppy in the far West suburbs of Chicago.
SHOP IS OPEN

FREE with any purchase!! (Please tell me you are claiming this in your PM)
Yarn
It's pale blue, yellow and pink. I know nothing about yarn so I can't tell you what kind it is or how much is there.  A friend de-stashed it to me, but I don't knit or crochet. I did not spin this yarn.

1 Point

Tatted "Pearl" Necklace (1pt)
Tatted necklace made with beads that resemble pearls. Very long, shown here doubled up.

Calendar Envelopes (5 for 1 point)
Individual images can be sent on request, otherwise random envelopes will be sent. Images are of Chicago and suburbs.

inside:

Washer Necklaces (3 for 1pt)
Made from washers, origami paper and dimensional glaze.

Polymer Clay and Resin Coaster
Bottom covered with cork.

Key Fobs (2 for 1 point)

Polymer Clay Charms (all for 1 point)
Octopus and apples

Cracked Marbles (10 for 1 point)

Half Point Items:
Tree of Life (.5 pts)

Poymer Clay Fortune Cookie Charms - Large (all for .5 points)
Approx 1" across

Supplies:
Dinosaur and Egg Rubber Samps (all for 1 point)

White faux flowers (~25 for 1 point)
and single flower:

Claims:
Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:

Total: 3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 07:18:31 AM by HippieKender » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010 08:01:36 PM »

OPEN
*NEW* items updated!!
REDUCED items!!

~*~TSM in STS~*~

Check out the new round for my current shop full of goodies!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 10:11:37 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010 08:52:14 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Summer Shrug (2 points) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Hamburger Crochet Box (2 points)

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Ticket Bowls - Blue, Pink & Green Stripes, Blue & Pink Stripes, Red & Blue Stripes (3 points)

Record Purse Large - (3 points) - many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Monster Purse (2 points) - Choose Grey or Brown

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots, 1 grapefruit, 2 birds, and 2 pink

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 8 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

CP Soap (1 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Raspberry Oatmeal

Strawberry Lemonade / Lemonade / Strawberry

Beeswax Honey

Beer Soap

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cherry (pink - 2 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 2 available), Wild Raspberry (purple - 1 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Goldfish in a Bag

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange, Square Yellow, Frog or Turtle in bag or Fortune Cookies

Colorful Circles

Soapsickles

Fortune Cookies

Money Soap - $1 in each bar

Candy Corn

Loofah - Apple Spice or Strawberry

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each) - 2 LEFT!!

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) -

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to freestyle - Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag, red flowers (3 points)

Items claimed by me:
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - 2 pairs rainbow Custom Socks (4pts)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Test Socks B (1/2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Rainbow Bandana (1/2 pt)
lapoli to sarahj2001 - "Pippa" Roving (2pts)
funthreads to sarahj2001 -Owl Zipper Pouch (top pink one) (1pt)

Current points: 1
Pending points: 0
Total points: 1
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 09:41:40 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010 10:25:02 PM »

callunacraft

SHOP IS OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs. No smoking, though!

For 2 points:
Custom tiny photo book - If you liked the Tiny Book Swap gallery, and want to give one as a gift this year, I'd love to make you one! They can be wall hangings, tree ornaments, flip-flopping Jacob's ladders, even necklace pendants, or just serve their original purpose as a book.  Smiley Pages can be metal, shrinky-dink, fabric, cut CDs, chipboard, etc, or any kind of paper. Regardless, they're the right size for stocking-stuffers. You'd send me the photos you want to use via email or a link to where you have them posted online, and we'd discuss the recipient's style and what they might like. Then I'd whip the whole thing together in a week and send it to you.  Grin

Custom altered puzzle - approx. 9x10 inches and 24 pieces. PM me to discuss beforehand, in case I lack the materials for your theme(s) of choice.

For 1 point:

large painted journal - old hardbound book of lined paper rescued from a 2nd-hand store and given new life with paint and collage. graduated alphabet tabs inside, like an address book. inside covers collaged. for size reference, that's a martini glass on the side.

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Vintage "Jill" embroidery - Not done by me, I picked it up in a yard sale of various anonymous vintage linens. About 6x5 inches with plastic frame. There was no "Jack" to go with "Jill"; I'm assuming it was just too gruesome to embroider Jack cracking his head open.  Cheesy

Half-point Items:

Felt stones - all wool/fiber, so you can throw them at anything you want to, even if you live in a glass house.  Grin 1 large or 3 small for half a point. (for throwing at people, I recommend the large ones)

ALTERED ART SUPPLIES:

1 point:

- big Flat-Rate envelope - stuffed (neatly) with various foreign language text pages

- 2 California automobile license plates, one from the 1950s and one from the 1930s - rusted so much the corners have rotted away.

- set of Embossing supplies - half bottle of Ranger Embossing Ink (spread a little of it onto your stamp pad), 2 containers of glittery embossing powder (about 75% full). The "white sparkle" one is perfect for snowy finishes, it looks more white when it's melted. The other is transparent with iridescent sparkle.

- Book of Chinese propaganda imagery. No text, just full-color and very interesting pictures. Spiral bound, used to be a weekly calendar but all the non-image pages are removed. 49 images, double-sided pages.

Half-point:

approx 50 sheets of a vellum-ish paper -- off-white, 8.5x11"

faux fur strip - a little over 5 ft long, and about 6 inches wide, with solid fabric backing; perfect for a costume stole or you could make it into something else.

9 Girl Scout patches from c1975 - they are large, sew-on special-event patches from Central California, not the cute tiny merit badge patches.

10 metal laminate samples - this is just a sampling of the samples - all kinds of different finishes, most are smooth/flat, silver/gray color, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches. Many are aluminum, and possibly could work with metal stamps? My Crop-a-Dile easily punches holes in them. On most of them the back side either needs a label peeled off or to be covered with something else. Most are made by a company called Chemetal and I recommend looking at their inventory of finishes and design gallery! Note: these sample cards came from a second-hand art supply store; I did not order them from the company.

1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-3; the 4th one on the right is no longer available):

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
to sheepBlue: custom book (2)
to Zelda.Suicide - Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - (1)

Items claimed by me:
from MissingWillow: Antique Choli (2)
from Troublet: Plastic embroidered ornament hoops (.5) and red turban pin (.5)

Starting Points: 2
Current: 2
Total Points: 2
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 06:11:12 PM by calluna - Reason: removed images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010 11:56:36 PM »

~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unravel scarf. 2 in 100% soft wool and 3 in 100% acrylic. Knit in one continuous piece so no back or front of this cowl. Mint and rose are wool at 3 points. Green, shocking pink and purple are acrylic at 2 points.

Green:

Shocking pink:

Puple:

Cowl knitted in Noro yarn. It's the wool and silk mix which makes it is both really warm and soft and doesn't really peel. I have a scarf in this yarn and it's my favorite for the cold months. 3 points (due to the cost of Noro yarn)

Knitted cowl for that special man/dad/borther in your life. It's knitted in green variegated soft wool yarn. I knitted holes for a string, if you want a special kind of string just say what and I'll make you one Smiley 3 points

Knitted blue hat in soft and warm wool. Streches to fit most women sizes and junior. If you want I could make a giant pompom in the left over yarn for no extra points. 2 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr three piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as yellow or red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 0.5 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 0.5 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

WILL COME SOON!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
funthreads - Unravel scarf Rose (3pt)
Zelda.Suicide - Slippers in misty pink (2pt)
TheSapphireMoon - green 3 row headband (1pt)
Shelina Origami Stars (3pt)
TheSapphireMoon - orange 4 row headband (1pt)
rackycoo - Three-in-one scarf, pale yellow, mint green, white (3 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
Phizzychick - Matte Prints - set of 8 (1 pt)
Phizzychick - earring holder (1pt)
AsphaltQueen - Prayer Necklace (1 pt)
AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Silver Cross (1 pt)
AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Bee Brooch (1 pt)
rackycoo - Jolly Christmas Elf (1 pt)
freestyle - Patons Classic Wool 2 blues (0.5 pt)
freestyle - fiber #2 (0.5 pt)
loudxmouse - thrummed hat (3 pt)
funthreads - box of fabric scraps (1 pt)
oneredboot - sheep baby hat, wool #1 (2 pts)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 12:44:25 PM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
RubyTuesday
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010 01:08:45 AM »

I'm Closed!  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Safety Cone guardians, crocheted, 1.5" tall 0.25 points each

Crochted and stiffened Snowflate.  A tad under 6"x6"  1 point

Hand made wooden butons, Woods: Mahogany, oak, box, pine and i think the pale round ones are yew :-)
Please claim by stating row number and then the the button's position (from left to right)  
To give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 1.5 x 1.5 inches.  0.5 point each

Smaller hand made wooden buttons, to give you an idea of size the button in the top left corner measures 0.75 x 0.75 inches. Three for a point.

Felted coin purse. Zip closure. Back is plain purple. 4.5"x3.5" made by another crafter.  1 point

Hand knitted Topsy-Turvy doll. 8" tall.  2 points

Miss Polly hand knitted doll.  11" tall.  2 points

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1 point each choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Little wooden bird brooch, Approx. 2"x1.25"  3 2 available.  1 point each

SALE Fries and alphabet cookies earrings both pairs for (0.5) 0.25 points

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

SALE  Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

SALE Adult size scrunchies. All four for 1 point 0.5 points

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

SALE Earrings.  Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  all three pairs for 1 point 0.5 points

SALE Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

SALE Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

SALE Beaded Gecko  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter 0.5 points  0.25 points

Supplies:

Rowan knitting booklet. From kids to teens. (Ages 1-Adult with a range of approx 5 sizes per pattern) Jumpers, hoodys, cardigans and a hat! 11 patterns in total (1)

Fabric (cotton) for making a bag which opens up to reveal pockets for each letter of the alphabet, and a soft toy to make for every letter/pocket.  I think you'll need interfacing, fiberfil and a zip to make this and of course thread  Smiley  (0.5)

Harry Potter tapes, 5 tapes from a set of 6! I bought these because i thought they'd make lovely little coin purses. http://www.superuse.org/story.php?title=Cassette-Wallet but i don't think i'm going to get around to it Grin (1)

Beading kit. Contains everything needed to create 'foot jewellery' as in pic (0.5)

SALE Ribbons of felt, a pile of felt that's been cut into strips mostly 16" long - about 90 of them, could be knotted together to knit or crochet with or incorperated into over textile craft (0.5) 0.25

SALE PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 (0.5) each -or all 3 packs for 2 points 1 point
Front view:

Back view:

SALE 9 x PLAID Aida bookmarks with embroidered edging - top and bottom edge to be frayed, 5 white, 4 ecru.  9" x 1 7/8" Sold for stamping with above mini blocks but these would be ideal for cross stitching too :-)  1 point for all (0.5)

SALE Delta Renaissance foil gold leafing system. Metalic foil for plaster, bisque, wood and all decorative items, approx. 715sq. inches. 1 point 0.25 points

SALE 6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2. 0.5 points 0.25 for all.

SALE BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point 0.5 points for all 0.25 points

SALE The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points 0.25 points

Bought
funthreads to RubyTuesday -2 Elf Ornaments - .5 point each (1) SB 28th Oct
ptarmic wumpus to RubyTuesday -H1 Test Socks black pale purple & bamboo blue stripes (1) SB 2nd Nov

Sold
RubyTuesday to sheepBlue: 2 bird buttons - Position 4/3 and 4/4 (1 pt) SB  9th Oct
RubyTuesday to funthreads: Cotton eco market bag - 1 point (Blue and white)
                                       English Garden earrings - .5 & wooden button .5 point (row 3, #1 dark rectangle) (2)
RubyTuesday to LaughingLark-- 2 custom weaving shuttles (2 points) SB Oct 27

Starting points: 3
Available points:  6
Pending points:  0
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010 05:03:17 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010 05:08:46 AM »

IS OPEN

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

NEW ITEMS COMING SOON!

HANDMADE GOODS

Roku the sock monster - (1)
approx. 10" tall. roku likes to take naps and sing lullabyes.
stripey sock stuffed with batting, hand drawn button eyes, glow in the dark nose and mouth. more pics avail. not suitable for small children

Dia de los Muertos bag - (2)
free embroidered machine stitched skull with crochet flower eyes and felt accents on faux leather. chain is metal with brown marbeled cabs. inside is colourful wool felt lining with pocket. comes with matching skull keychain pictured. bag is 10.5" long by 9.5" wide. total length with chain is 27". made by a talented swap partner for me (craftyzary) but never used.

Framed wacky eye embroidery - (1)

4" tall, the edges will not be showing unless you tell me different!

Custom Xstitch phrase or small pic - (1)
example...

glass art - (2)
5x7" made by paul navarone http://www.etsy.com/shop/paulofnavarone the writing is adhered to the glass, you can put any background you want underneath.

Mini Tin Nicho - (1)
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
"Just Right" (lefthand side of pic)
http://flic.kr/p/5xVjHR

St. Lazarus Charm - (1)
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Droplet Washcloth - (.5)
embroidered on an ikea wash cloth

SUPPLIES

Images of 90s people - RESERVED for sheepblue

Inside Crochet Magazine - (1) RESERVED FOR Eliea

Fabric Doorstop Kit - (1) *Blue reserved for Phizzychick
blue or pink corduroy apple print fabric complete with thread,labels and instructions. (no denim fabric in these kits)

TAP transfer paper - (.5)
2 sheets; more info here: http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/products-TAP-Artist-Transfer-Paper_TAP.htm

Flannel Animal cut outs - (0.25)
to make into ornaments or a mobile or for a quilt? i'd say there's approx 15-20 but i can count for you Wink

Started with: 0
Current Points: 3
Total: 3

claims i made:
send by 10/28
sheepBlue to corduroy cat - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards - 1 pt

claims from me:
Corduroy cat to Eliea- Inside Crochet Magazine - (1pt) sent
Send by Oct 24
corduroy cat to sheepBlue: custom magazine clippings, eye embroidery, mini tin nicho (3 pts)

wishlist:
Crafts
- striped arm warmers
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery
- slide lamp

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010 02:04:43 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010 05:12:18 AM »

open!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove in the winter).
In/Out dog

Large Meeskers 2 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour the Cat!

Blue Meesker (2)

Green Meesker (2)

Small Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Also enEndorsed by Seymour the Cat!

Cell Phone Case 3 pt

Don't fumble in your purse or pocket.  This Hand Dyed (by Nesse), Hand Spun & Hand Knit (by me) cell phone case has a loooong I-cord so you can wear it across your body.

Hair Bows

.25 pt Each (do not have to claim a pair)

More coming!! With a clip on the back to attach to hair or to a headband.
These are crocheted using 100% wool handspun yarn.

Blue

Green

Yellow Green

Multi-Colored

Back of bow:

FIBER!

ROVING!

Peace Rose 2 oz 2 pt 2 available

Cool Water 2.3 oz 2 pt 1 available

Golden Rod 2.0 - 2.5 oz 2 pt 3 (maybe 4) available

BATTS!

PINK! 2.2 oz 2 pt 1 available (will contain other than just pink!)

Sun Rise 1.5 oz 2 pt 1 available  (This is one of my UGLY DUCKLING batts, they always turn into a SWAN!

DROP SPINDLES!

Drop Spindle (Top/Bottom, Solid/Spoke) 2 pt
Top & Bottom, Solid (heavy) and Spoke(light) Whorls available.  Let me know if you want a top/bottom, solid/spoke.

Top, solid: 2 available
Top, spoke: 2 available
Bottom, solid: 1 available
Bottom, spoke: 1 available

ORGANIC MILK SOAPS!
2 pt each or 2 soaps for 3 pts
Lavender: lavender essential oil.  purple swirls (3 available)
EucaMint: eucalyptus & mint essential oils. two-tone green swirls (3 available)
Stress Relief: essential oil blend with chamomile flowers. (3 available)
Honeyed Almond: fragrance oil with honey from my hives(3 available)
Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus: essential oils, 3 color swirl (2-tone green & yellow) (3 available)

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo: Bottom, solid spindle (2 pt)
mullerslanefarm to rackycoo: Cool Water roving 2.3 oz (2 pt)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - Green Meesker (2)
mullerslanefarm to Zelda.Suicide - Tea Tree, Lavender, Citrus Milk Soap (x2) - (3)

Total:  9 pts

Claims I have made:

MissingWillow to mullerslanefarm: (2) raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point (1 lb @ 2 pt)
Eliea to mullerslanefarm: (2) Sock Sheep (1 pt @) (2)

ZeldaSuicide to Mullerslanefarm Lot of 8 barmops (4)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm: Onesie Dress: Green/Fruit (2)
Zelda.Suicide to mullerslanefarm: Onesie Dress: Pink/Los Novios (2)

Total: 12 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 7

Total: 4

open!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010 09:19:24 PM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Mlsocci74
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010 06:16:16 AM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/4 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

40 page(80 sides) personalized notebook - 8.5x11 - spiral bound with personalization on each page - pages come lined unless otherwise specified:

floral 1

silhouette

stars

brown/blue floral

butterfly

princess

guitar

skull

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

2011 Daily Planner - 1 page has 3 days and next page has 4 days.  the back of each is blank for extra notes/grocery list etc.

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside) - kids color your own holiday cards

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - nutcracker holiday cards

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - espresso  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 24 flat notecards - no envelopes - 6 of each design shown:

kawaii  -

dinosaur -

owl -

seashell

cute bugs

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

spiral bound mixed paper art journal! It has 50 pages of various mixed paper. Perfect for notes, sketching, a scrapbook or whatever you heart desires there are 2  available - 1 point each

Recipe box with dividers

SUPPLIES:

.5 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- .5 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______________
Wishlist:
6" x 7" muslin or damask print bags with ribbon/jute type closure
screenprinted t's size 2xl (women's old navy t's would be PERFECT), size Med in womens, size large (12-14 ish) boys
Scrubs for a 3XL large man.  lol  don't know if this is realistic, but i'm throwing it out there.  
Jammie bottoms/lounge pants in a variety of sizes
a fancy(kind of) wristlet
resin bangles/bracelets
jewelry findings (brass, gunmetal or sterling silver)
bails for pendant making

Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:
Send by 10/31/2010 -troublet to Mlsocci74 custom DIY kit (1 pt)

Current: 6
Total: 6
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 05:51:09 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010 06:18:25 AM »

OPEN

I love doing custom collages. If you're interested, pm me, and let's talk!  Smiley
Sorry, I'm not taking orders at the time; I need to finish up what I'm working on now.
EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS WORKS (click for larger view):

Custom Portrait of Lana for atsuko (2 pt.)

Currently:
one on hold for TSM (2 pt.), one on hold for MissingWillow (2 pt.), one on hold for Troublet (2 pt.)

3 POINTS
Spring shrine (3 pt)
Made from a thrifted display box. Measures 6" by 10", ceramic hand is not permanently attached.
For other views, click here.

2 POINTS

Christmas Shrine (2 pt)
This masonite shrine measures approximately 5" by 5". The half circle at the top is a rusty bottlecap; the shrine is edged with Dresden trim. The center angel has glitter accents on her headband and her Christmas tree. Three tiny gifts await her on Christmas morning. The doors are hinged, but don't actually close. The back and sides are finished with coordinating scrapbook paper.

Large Matchbox Shrine- Lady Luck (2 pt) Measures 3" by 4". Accented with Gold charms and Dresden trim. The interior contains an image in an extra large bottle cap and lucky cards. For other views, and to see the interior, click here.

Large Matchbox Shrine #2- Beach Baby (2 pt) Measures 3" by 4". Some funky trim, some sparkly glitter, and real shells and sea oats!

1 POINT

SALE!
2 Spring ATCs and Spring notecards (envelopes included; set of two) (1 pt)

Tiny Matchbox Shrine (1 pt) This one is in a standard matchbox, so it's smaller. There is a hanger on the back. For more views, click here.

Claims made from me -
to MissingWillow - Halloween Book 3 page book-1 point received
to MissingWillow - CUSTOM ART for MissingWillow  2 pt. received
to SheepBlue - custom art (2 pts) received
to pseudo_pix - Jolly Christmas Elf (1 pt) received
to Zelda.Suicide - Eight hour ampersand - (1 pt) received
rackycoo to loudxmouse--Reversible necklace + earrings (1 pt) received
to atsuko- Custom Portrait of Lana (2 pt.) received

Claims I have made -
from sheepBlue: Little Berry Boy Hoop Art - 2 pts (send by October 10)
received Oct. 12
from ptarmic wumpus: Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: stars,
                                               right stripe (1 ea)  2 Pts total (send by Oct. 13)
received Oct. 9
from rangerbeth: Born Again Vintage Book 2 pts received Oct. 14
from mullerslanefarm:  Bottom, solid spindle (2 pt)
                                            Cool Water roving 2.3 oz (2 pt)
received Oct. 15
from AsphaltQueen: Steampunk Fly Brooch - (1) (left one) received Oct. 30
from pseudo_pix: Three-in-one scarf: Pale yellow - mint green - white (3 pt) send by Nov. 7

« Last Edit: November 05, 2010 07:39:39 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010 07:48:03 AM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with all my yarn, cameras and kitchen gadgets. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

swappy the mouse for Lo{ve}: 2pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

baby r2d2 hat:3pt

[img=http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/08854cc0.jpg[/img]http://bulky triangle scarf:2pt

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5ptREDUCED

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:.5ptREDUCED!

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
from 42;
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - r2dQ - (3)
loudxmouse to pseudo_pix - thrummed hat 3 pt

claims i have made:
Rackycoo to loudxmouse--Reversible necklace + earrings (1 pt)
missingwillow to loudxmouse Sourwood Honey - 1 point

TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 11:44:55 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010 09:28:16 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Spider's Web Tatted Steampunk Necklace - (2)
Inspired by the idea of a fly caught in a spider's web. Tatting made by the lovely and talented sewknitter. If you would prefer a fly with a watch movement instead of a watch face, just let me know. And, as an extra bonus, the fly is removable from the tatting and you can wear him as a brooch. If you would prefer a silver-toned chain instead of the tatted "chain", just let me know in your claim.

Handknit Bag - (2)

Handknit Noro Socks - (2)
Bought these off of an etsy artist, but they are two different sizes. One fits my size 8.5/9 foot well, the other is slightly larger. Since I like my socks to fit tightly, I can't stand the larger one. My loss is your gain, made out of beautiful Noro yarn. (These haven't been worn nor washed, so hopefully they will soften up a little bit once you wash them as they are a little scratchy right now.) Second photo shows size difference.

Steampunk Locket - (2)
Magnetic closure

Steampunk Business Card Holder - (2)

Clear Swarovsky Square Necklace - (2)
Great way to add some sparkle to any outfit. Will add a chain prior to mailing.

1 POINT ITEMS

Toddlers Mitts - (1)
Won these at a charity auction, it will be years before Spudette is large enough to wear them!

Christmas Earrings - (1) gets you both pairs

Peru Llama Hats - (1) each
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but it's very soft. Adult size. Please claim by color.
Light Blue

Bright Blue

Orange

Brown Llama Hat - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn, but it's very soft. Adult size.

Upcycled Mittens - (1)
Made from a felted sweater. Fits my hands well (so probably a woman's medium).

Peru Llama Gloves - (1)
Handknitted by a street crafter in Peru. Most likely acrylic yarn. Fits my hands well (so probably a women's medium).

Steampunk Bracelet - (1)
Has some beautiful leaves inset into the bracelet for a feminine look.

Note: All rings are adjustable, but they best fit sizes 6 to 9.

Steampunk Ring #2 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #3 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #4 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #5 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #7 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #8 - (1)

Steampunk Ring #9 - (1)

Steampunk Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Fish Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Shark Necklace - (1)

Steampunk Gold Cross - (1)
Will add a chain prior to mailing.

Steampunk Brooch #1 - (1)

Steampunk Fly Brooch - (1)
ONLY THE RIGHT ONE IS LEFT!

Steampunk Cat Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Frog Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Seahorse Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Birdie Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Whale Brooch - (1)

Steampunk Seagull Brooch - (1)

Faux Petoskey Stone Necklace - (1)

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendants - Two for (1)

Gizmodgery Brooch #1 - (1)

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Freshwater Pearl Earrings - 2 pair for (0.5)
All earrings made with freshwater pearls and swarovski crystals. Please claim by name.

Pink/Grey        Grey/Clear

White/Tan       Short White/Blue

Long White/Blue    White/Red

Earrings - (0.5) each
Please claim by name.

Stone and Wood       Stone and Crystal

Blue Orient        Red Orient-CLAIMED!

Supply Items

Lenticular Stickers - 25 for (1)
Choose 25 of these stickers for 1 point. Approximately 2"x4". Number in parenthesis is the number available to claim. Claim by name and number you want of each.

Santa Season's Greetings-(14)   Stocking Season's Greetings-(5)   XMAS-(9)   Dog Christmas-(3)

Smiley Season's Greetings-(10)   Tree Merry Christmas-(4)   Cat Meowy Christmas-(10)

Purrfect for Each Other-(8 )   I Love You-(6)    Be My Valentine-(8 )    Loves Me-(9)

Naughty Candy Hearts-(8 )    Naughty Man-(1)

LOVE-(10)    Birthday Alien-(10)   Smiley Happy Bday-(7)    Let's Party-(5)

Safety Noses - (1)
You'll get 30-40 of these black safety noses (for stuffed animals, amigurumi, etc). If you need to know the size, let me know and I'll measure them (they're all one size).

Vogue Knitting Fall 2010 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Spring 2010 - (1)

Knitter's Magazine Summer 2010 - (1)

Knitters Magazine - Fall 2009 - (1)

Knitters Magazine - Winter 2009 - (1)

CRAFT Magazine Volume 8 - (1)

Scrabble Set #3 - (1)
Full set of plastic tiles. Photo shows size difference from regular wood tiles

Claims from me:
loves2experiment - butterfly brooch, rings #1 and #6 - (3) - sent 10/2
sapphiremoon - owl necklace #1 - (1) - sent 10/2
pseudo_pix - prayer necklace, bee brooch, silver cross - (3) - sent 10/2

atsuko - safety noses - (1) - sent 10/10
sheepBlue - detour necklace, owl necklace - (2) - sent 10/10
alteredmommy - fly brooch - (1) - sent 10/12
atsuko - set of scrabble tiles - (1) - sent 10/14
missingwillow - set of scrabble tiles - (1) - sent 10/14
zelda - 25 lenticular stickers (10 cat meowy, 5 stocking seasons greetings, 5 tree merry xmas, 5 dog xmas) - sent 10/28
rackycoo - left steampunk fly brooch - (1) - sent 10/28
sheepblue - red orient earrings, owl earrings - (1) - sent 10/28

Claims by me:
zelda - two owl onesies - (2)
oneredboot - loop baby toy (purple) - (1)
                 - baby cardigan - (2)
                 - hearts and stripes baby hat - (1)
zelda - detroit lions dress - (3)

SapphireMoon - custom portfolio - (3)
zelda - apples/pears dress - (2)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 3
Total Points - 5
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010 05:46:53 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010 11:24:27 AM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with no cats and one indoor dog only allowed in her kennel.

Mosaic Shrine - 2 points
I inserted a photo of my first grade self to show you how this tiny shrine can be used.  It ships in two pieces, so you can add your own small image of a pet, child, avatar, fairy... whatever you'd like to display.

Stitch Markers and Knitting Book - 2 points

The stitch markers have Swarovski crystals on them and the book is new.  My recipe card stand isn't included  Wink

Miniature Witch Curio - 2 points
To get an idea of the scale, the crystal ball is a marble.

Close up of the spell book and the opposite side of the photo frame.  It has a flying monkey on one side and the Wicked Witch of the West on the other.

Handcrafted Beeswax Candles - 1 point

Three 100% beeswax votive candles for one point.

Pumpkin Spice Pie Soap - 1 point

This M&P soap has an almond scented crust topped with layers of cream and pumpkin spice.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.  

Strawberry Cream Pie Soap - 1 point
This M&P soap has a vanilla scented crust topped with a layer of cream and strawberries, topped with strawberry glaze.  If you cut it into 4, you can get bath sized bars.  6 slices make guest bath sized soaps.

Panel Skirt - 1 point

This wine colored panel skirt is sewn by me and shown worn with black harem pants.  It ties on one side and is trimmed with kuchi coins.  Should fit a dancer between 5'6" and 5'8".

Sourwood Honey - 1 point

Sourwood honey is local to the Blue Ridge Mountains where we live and we're lucky to have sourwood trees on our farm.  A half pint jar per claim.  U.S. shipping only please.

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
We had such an abundance of honey from our bees this year, I think I used honey in all of my canning so if you have allergies to honey, please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  U.S. shipping only please.

Strawberry Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jelly - 1 available

Peach Jam - 1 available

Low Sugar Peach Jam - 2 available

Chocolate Raspberry Jam - 1 available

Cherry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jelly - 1 available

Blackberry Jam - 2 available

Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point

Indian Coin Necklace - 1 point

Individual Soaps - 1/2 point each
Claim these M&P soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Canteloupe ducky
Lavender sheep (contains goats milk)
Cranberry flower
Strawberry sheep (contains goats milk)
Cucumber fish (small fish toy inside)
Chocolate cupcake
Peaches & Cream goat (contains goats milk)
Blueberry glow in the dark duck toy

Individual Halloween Soaps - 1/2 point each

Claim these M&P fragranced soaps as follows (clockwise from top left):
Coconut tombstone
Coconut spiderweb
Juicy lime witch's finger (contains small toy inside)
Orange creamsicle tombstone
Orange creamsicle spiderweb
Coconut skeleton

Bag of Dominoes and Tri-Ominoes - 1 point
You'll receive a bag that contains 20 each of both dominoes and tri-ominoes.  

Choli Pattern (out of print)
1/2 point

Earrings - 1/2 point each

Claim as blue earrings

Claim as green earrings

Claim as sky blue earrings

Claim as red earrings

Claims from me:
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Turkish Arab Vest and Etek patterns (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - Raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. (1)
MissingWillow to TheSapphireMoon - pumpkin spice pie soap (1)
MissingWillow to mullerslanefarm: (2) raw Texel Fleece - 8 oz. for 1 point (1 lb @ 2 pt)
MissingWillow to calluna: Antique Choli (2)
MissingWillow to Phizzychick - Orange Wrap Top - (2)
missingwillow to loudxmouse Sourwood Honey - (1)
Send by Oct. 25
MissingWillow to Zelda.Suicide - Blackberry Jam - (1)
MissingWillow to freestyle - Sourwood Honey (1 pt.)
                 - Handcrafted Beeswax Candles (1 pt.)

Claims by me:
SheepBlue to MissingWillow - Stenciled shock girl shirt - 1 pt
TheSapphireMoon to MissingWillow - 2 pt  CUSTOM MADE CLUSTER BRACELET
Phizzychick to MissingWillow - Big Green Bee - (2)
rackycoo to MissingWillow - Halloween Book 3 page book-1 point
rackycoo to MissingWillow - CUSTOM ART for 2 points = 8" by 8" canvas with surprise theme
AsphaltQueen to MissingWillow - Scrabble Set #1 - (1) -Full set of tiles

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 8
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 8
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 10:36:04 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010 11:36:10 AM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!
Orders ship on Fridays Wink

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah, my wonderful 2 year old lil boy, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I love being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia Tongue, USA

No allergies except for pollen  Tongue

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

FREEBIES, take one per claim!

Sequin earrings, made from two large sequins, green and silver overtop

Children's My Market bag

Oops, I made this eco bag too wide! It would make a great market bag for your children when they play pretend!

Cluster barrette

Knit sling purse/pouch set

Knit sling purse with coordinating pouch set!

CUSTOM CORNER

Custom baby hair clips, .5pt each

I can make them any colors you want. I use either alligator clips or snap clips, use eco felt, and can make yoyo roses, kanzashi flowers, animals, etc C:

Small sock monster, 2pts

I will make a sock monster for you, just tell me if you want it for a boy or a girl and if you have any color preferences. I can make a fluffy one or non-fluffy;D

.5 point items

Tshirt drawstring pouch, green with yellow lemons, .5 pt

Lizard t-sleeve pouch, .5 pt

Tie dye hearts t-sleeve pouch, .5 pt

Bow and heart t-sleeve pouch, .5 pt

Colorful heart t-sleeve pouch, .5 pt

Bitten apple t-sleeve pouch, .5 pt

Tshirt drawstring pouch, purple with green hearts and bow, .5 pt

Felt pinback brooch, glitter navy background with red and white hearts, .5 pt

Pastel drop earrings, .5 pt

Junk earrings, made from a vintage necklace I dissected, .5 pt

Heart earrings, made from acrylic beads, .5 pt

3 knit produce bags, .5 pt for all

Gray days crocheted cowl- .5 pt, 1 available

Just slip on over your head and wear around your neck to look sleek, stylish, oh, and to stay warm Wink

Ruffled crochet choker and ruffly crochet cuff- .5pt for the set, 1 available

Sweet ruffle choker made from super soft bulky yarn with a navy ribbon for closure.

Red and green kanzashi bobbi pins, 3 available, .5 pt each

Green and white kanzashi bobbi pins, 2 available, .5 pt each

Red and white kanzashi bobbi pin, 1 available, .5 pt

Blue and white kanzashi bobbi pin, 1 available, .5 pt

Chunky spring necklaces made from acrylic beads on wire, measures 14" but can be extended, both for .5pt

Pink cross necklace made from acrylic beads measures 16" but can be extended, .5pt

4-7" glass bead bracelet with adjustable chain, .5pt

Water faerie bracelet, made from glass beads measures 7.5" but can be extended, .5 pt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me -  
Tongue
Claims I have made -  
Tongue

Current:1        

TOTAL: 1        

Wishlist!
-Beer soap with sea salt
-Lip balm made from sweet almond oil, beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E oil, NO FRAGRANCE
-Beads: glass, homemade, vintage
-Jewelry chain
-button art
-button rings

My wist:
http://wists.com/pickledpandas
My list of things I want/need (too long to list here  Wink ):
http://pickledpandas.blogspot.com/search/label/trade
[/color][/color]
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010 11:37:56 AM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010 01:20:17 PM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

HANDSPINNING available! PM me if you want your fiber spun and we'll work out the details.

DYED YARN

Experiment #2 (2 pts.)
Hand dyed mill spun wool. I'm happy to wind your yarn into a cake if you like- just put that in your PM.

Experiment #3 (2 pts.)
Hand dyed mill spun wool. I'm happy to wind your yarn into a cake if you like- just put that in your PM.

Experiment #4 (2 pts.)

BATTS AND ROVING
Into the Blue (1 pt. per oz; many ounces available)
The farm I purchased the roving from had it listed as fine Merino. However, after working with it, I think it is a BFL or BFL blend. What I can tell you for certain is that it's really soft and squishy. Felters: If you would like a smaller amount, I can send 1/2 oz. for 1/2 pt.

FREESTYLE FIBER
freestyle fiber- fiber clouds for your spinning or felting pleasure

NOTES: Fiber clouds contain locks hand flicked by me to open up the tips and remove VM. I try to get out all the VM I can, but a small amount may remain. I left out the sparkle so felters could use the clouds, but if you are a spinner and would like sparkle, just let me know and I'll glitz it up!!

freestyle fiber #3 (.5 pts.)
Cotswold locks, wool locks, alpaca, merino, bamboo, kid mohair (.6 oz)

freestyle fiber #4 (1 pt.)
Merino, cotswold locks, silk, llama, parendale, mohair (1 oz.)

Fiber Supplies!

Claims
Made from me:
oneredboot to freestyle - Experiment #1 hand dyed yarn (2 pts.)
freestyle to pseudo_pix - Patons Classic Wool 2 blues (0.5 pt)
      - freestyle fiber #2 (0.5 pt)
freestyle to craft addiction custom yarn dying job (2 pts)

Made by me:
LaughingLark to freestyle - Painterly Colors Woven Scarf (1 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1/2 point)
      - Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1/2 point)
sarahj2001 to freestyle - Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag, red flowers (3 points)
lapoli to freestyle - Scrappy armwarmers (2 pts.)
MissingWillow to freestyle - Sourwood Honey (1 pt.)
      - Handcrafted Beeswax Candles (1 pt.)

Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010 03:39:04 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010 04:39:39 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

Custom
Kwik sew 3758- Dress 2 pts, skirt only 1pt

3 pt items

2 pt items

Elastic waist polka dot dress

Made from a Kwik Sew pattern in size XL

Size:
Natural waist-35-37
Bust-43-45

1 pt items
Zack Morris wall hanging

Reconstructed vintage neckties
Avocado and gold "bling" tie

Black linen "tight" tie

Ivy league "prick" tie

Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

.5pt items

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

2 pt items

1 pt items

.25 pt items

Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies (you get all items)

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Samplers Stitchery- Jill Jarnow (US only please)

Claims made from me -  
send by October 14
rangerbeth to rackycoo: Born Again Vintage Book 2 pts.

Claims I have made -

Send by Oct 25th
Shelina to Rangerbeth- Hair bow Head Bands (1pt)

Pending:0
Current:2

TOTAL:  2
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010 08:44:35 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010 05:02:04 PM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is currently OPEN!

3 Points:

Day of the Dead Teacup and Saucer - (3)

2 Points:

Little Blue Bee - (2)
(9.5 x 9.5 inches)

Party Boy - (2)

Little Nature Book - (2)
A folded book containing 3 double art spreads.

Butterfly Necklace - (2)
Large fabric bib style necklace

Little Octopus - (2)
Fabric wall hanging which can either be hung by all 3 beaded tabs, or just the centre one.

Sugar Plum Fairies - (2) each only the right one left

1 Point:

Earring holder - (1)
This one is already sold, but I can paint and decorate in whatever colour/theme/add a name as a custom request. If there is a lot of detail I may need to increase the points, but just ask!

Pink Notecards - (1)
Set of 8 without envelopes

5 cards - (1)
With envelopes

Peas on Earth Cards - (1)
Set of 3 cards. I have 1 set of these left without envelopes

Strawberry Shortcake - (1) each
Funky decorations or ring holders (will hold 1/2/3 rings, dependant on size)

Matte Prints - (1) set of 8
I had these printed to see how they'd turn out...but I sent 2 of the wrong ones (bottom left) and they have a partial 'phizzychick' written on them, doh! Roll Eyes

Half a point!

Jigsaw Decorations - (0.5) each
numbered 1-7 from top left to bottom right.

Star Cards - (0.5)
Set of 3 without envelopes

Fabric Button Garland - (0.5)

Claims made from me -
Phizzychick to pseudo_pix: Earring holder - (1)
Phizzychick to MissingWillow - Big Green Bee - (2)
Phizzychick to ptarmic wumpus - both weirdo cats (2)

Claims I have made -
sheepBlue to Phizzychick - Mama and Baby Bird - (2)
MissingWillow to Phizzychick - Orange Wrap Top - (2)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010 02:05:31 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010 09:34:03 AM »

sheepBlue's shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open   Grin

Limited Time Only! 3 Points for 2!

Pearl Drops Necklace - 1 pt
Made with real freshwater pearls strung on sterling silver chain - chain length 17" not counting the pearl drop - Great for stocking stuffers!

Zentangle art - 1 pt
Drawn with sharpies and micron pens on watercolor paper

A magical dance silhouette art - 1 pt
Made with black paper, acrylic paint, stamp pads, modge podge - 8 x 8.5 inches

**SUPPLIES**

Laminate samples - great for mixed media projects - 1 pt for all 3

Claims from me:

Send by 10/9 to A2K - Poppins art (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/9 to MissingWillow - shock girl stenciled tank (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/10 to Rackycoo - Berry Boy hoop art (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/13 to Troublet - Three Birdies in a Tree (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/13 to Phizzychick - Mama and Baby Bird (2 pts) Sent 10/7
Send by 10/14 to Zelda.Suicide - Blue Bird Family (3 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/15 to TheSapphireMoon - plain house shrine (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/16 to ptarmic wumpus - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards! (1 pt) Sent 10/12
Send by 10/18 to Eliea - Green Birds (3 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/25 to Zelda.Suicide - pearl drops necklace (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/28 to coururoy cat - Quirky Frost Brothers Holiday cards! (1 pt) Sent 10/26

Claims made by me:

Send by 10/9 from RubyTuesday - 2 bird buttons (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/9 from loves2experiment - Batik WIP bag (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/11 from Troublet - Jangle anklet, red dangle earrings (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/14 from calluna - Custom book (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/14 from AsphaltQueen - Detour necklace, owl necklace (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/14 from TheSapphireMoon - custom lounge pants - koi batik (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/14 from rackycoo - custom Fairy Godmother art (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/19 from funthreads - custom flat rate box of magazines (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/19 from TheSapphireMoon - owl zip pouch (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/21 from atsuko - bee pendant (2 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/23 from alteredmommy - gold bottlecaps (1 pt) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/24 from coururoy cat - custom magazine clippings, eye embroidery, mini tin nicho (3 pts) Sent/Rec
Send by 10/31 from AsphaltQueen - owl earrings, Red orient earrings (1 pt) Sent/Rec

Opened: 3
Total: 1
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 06:24:33 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010 11:03:47 AM »

OPEN

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

3 POINTS FOR 2 SALE!!!

Patchwork tote - (2)

Crafted from a kit purchased in TSM's STS!  Roomy and lined with nice deep pockets.  Great WIP bag!

Super soft handspun - (1)

Green and pink, loose 2 ply, 65 yards.  Fiber by lapoli! Gold and green,  Navajo plied, about 70 yards.  Fiber by either lapoli or freestyle -- what do you think, ladies?

Painter's Palette Pincushion (1)

A great gift for the painter/seamstress on your list!  Center well left open for your thimble, buttons or bobbin.  I can make two more of these in colors of your choice!

Coiled rope trivets - (.5)

Claim as blue batik and orange or orange and navy

Apartment bowl - (.5)

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)

Tapestry zipper bag (.5)

Supplies

Sock yarn bits and bobs

Lot 1 - superwash wools(2)  

Lot 2 - cotton blends (2)

Or take both lots for 3 points.  There are 4 skeins (@ 6 to 12 dollars each) that have little or no yarn used.

Plus Size Patterns! (.5)

Patterns are uncut!
1.  Fast and easy dress (26W-32W)
2.  Project Runway skirts (14-22)
3.  Threads Magazine skirts (12-20)

sent
received

Claims from me:

Total:

My claims from you:
SheepBlue to A2K - Poppins Art (1)

[/color]

Total:1

Started with: 3
Pending:0
TOTAL: 2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 11:29:13 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010 03:39:56 PM »

oneredboots shop
the psychiatrist is:  IN [I'M OPEN!!]

all-organic, cat-free, smoke-free
located in Wisconsin

tiny sweater christmas ornaments - 1/2 point each
100% wool teeny knitted sweaters
each one is about 2" tall
choose from green, blue, red, striped, tan

sheep baby hat - 2 points
sized for newborn to 3 months
choose from (L to R in bottom photo):  wool #1, alpaca, or wool #2

new!  custom baby booties - 2 points
please PM me in advance of claiming!
super-cute shaped bootie
sized for newborn to 6 months
available in hand-dyed blue wool (shown), eggplant alpaca, bright sky blue alpaca, or white wool.

loop baby toy - 1 point
knit from wool and wool blends
each large loop measures about 4"  across
choose from (L to R, top to bottom):  blue stripe, brown stripe or, PM me about custom colors

skully baby hat - 1 point
knitted from wool and wool blends
sized for 3 to 12 months
choose from pink or blue

custom skully or heart baby hat - 1 point
please PM me in advance of claiming!
can be sized for newborns or 3-12 months
variety of colors available (blue, red, pink, lavender, etc.)

circle bag 3 points
felted wool / modern design
photos show front and back
measures 14 x 15.5

lily-white afghan 3 points
handmade (but not by me!)
this was a lovely gift thats not likely to see much use in my home
Id love to find a good home for it!
measures about 67 x 48
I think its made of a washable yarn
US / Canada onlythis ones heavy!

robins egg beret 2 points
100% vintage wool in a gorgeous shade of blue
smooshy, cably goodness!

heres a shot of what the style looks like on:  

zig-zag hat - 2 points
double-sided and reversible
100% wool - very warm and snuggly!
choose from pink, blue, or metal

summer fog beret 2 points
100% vintage wool in a gorgeous shade of misty grey
more smooshy, cably goodness!
see above for how style looks worn

warm hats 1 point each
hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

lace cowl  - 1/2 point
hand knit
14 high, wool blend
fabulous drape!

gift tags - 5 for 1/2 point
three colorful dots sewn to each 4 3/4" x 2 3/8" tag
plenty of room on the reverse for to/from and a message
these are really pretty in person!

SUPPLIES

knitting patterns - 1/2 point each
original knitting pattern pamphlets in excellent condition
choose from:  modalura garter stitch cardi, karabella capelet sweater, or patons street smart (made famous by brooklyntweed's urban aran cardigan)

betsy ross patterns 1 point each
all pieces and instructions included

one for all shoulder bag used, but in great condition
retro jacket  / sizes a-f / NEW, unopened

hot patterns- 1 point each
high-end designer sewing patterns
all are uncut and multi-sized, with full instructions
these retail for $10-$25

L to R:  plain & simple everyday pants / deco vibe cigarette pants

books

Teva Durham, Loop-D-Loop Vol 2 1 point

rowan classic tweed book no. 21 1 point
more info at the books ravelry page

free with claim

set of six felted balls

claims

claims from my shop:
oct 11:  oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - loop baby toy (purple) - (1)  REC
oct 11:  oneredboot to AsphaltQueen - baby cardigan - (2) REC
oct 11:  oneredboot to AsphaltQueen- hearts and stripes baby hat - (1) REC
nov 07:  oneredboot to pseudo_pix - sheep baby hat, wool #1 (2) SENT

my claims from other shops:
oct 13:  ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom hat - (1)  REC
oct 13:  ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - custom vest - (2) REC
oct 16:  freestyle to oneredboot - experiment #1 - (2) REC

current: 0
pending: 2
total: 2
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010 10:11:50 AM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010 08:28:37 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

OPEN

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home
Three point Items

None at this time

Two point Items

Koolhaas hat (2)

Mongolian Cashmere in Ruby. Mens size, 7.5 inches tall but made to Womens pattern, which would have made it 6.5 inches. This fits my head but grips only loosely not tightly.

Night Garden Bag (2)

Felted Wool Fabric.  Lined in bright pink.  Beaded handle.  6 x 4 x 2 inches.

Beaded coin purse (2). Lined. Approx 5 inches. Will do a proper measurement.

One point Items

Zakka Pouch (1). Knit bottom. Lined fabric upper.

Small beaded purse (1)

Book to sew (1). Christmas themed.

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Supplies

One Point Items

Kawaii fabric(1)

Beading magazine (1) Contains Lady Delight Knitting Pattern.

Small beaded purse pattern (1)

Wish List.

Crochet hooks with polyclay covered handles.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 1

Claims made from me 0

Claims made by me 0

« Last Edit: October 27, 2010 02:44:18 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2010 04:22:58 AM »

Just spending down

Starting points 6
Pending Points 0
Current Points 4

My claims from other shops:
TheSapphireMoon - custom cluster bracelet (2 points)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010 05:44:07 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2010 03:22:16 PM »

Just spending down...

Bought:
TSM to aeronberry - custom button seahorse - 3pts

Sold:

Points started with - 7
Points available - 3
Points pending - 0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010 04:21:38 AM »

Lapoli's shop is OPEN!

Available Upon Special Request:  Various herbal sundries (face wash, body scrubs, oils, etc),

Coming Soon! Winter Pine Sachets. 100% wool, filled with your choice of lavender buds, natural moth repellant mix or dream herbs.  Please message me if you're interested in custom colors. (Makes a great addition to handmade gifts!)

Coming Soon!Holiday Ornaments. 1/2 point/each. Available in custom colors, but please message me prior to claiming.

Coming Soon! Wool Dryer Balls - Set of 4/point. Available in custom colors, too.

Coming Soon! - Lacy Sachet, 1 point. Available in custom colors and filled with your choice of dried lavender buds, natural moth repellant mix or dream herbs.

Coming Soon! Scrappy Handwarmers.  100% wool, approximately 5" long.  No thumb gusset so the design may be worn either way.  1 point.

new! Mini Stockings. 1/2 point/each.  From left to right, claim as pink/red, blue/black, green stripes.  Great holiday decorations!  Multiples available, but please message me first if you're interested in claiming more than one of any color.  (NB - I think these may also be used as infant socks because they look about the right size.  If you're interested in claiming to use as socks, please message me and I'll double check against the size of one of my son's 0-3 month socks.)

new! Apricot Ribbed Legwarmers, 2 points.  Made with a bulky acrylic/wool blend.  Probably best for someone with small to medium sized calves as the bind off isn't as stretchy as it could be.

Blue Armwarmers (wool). 2 points. Approximately 11" long, hand knitted.  These armwarmers have no thumb gusset, so you can wear them with either side facing out!  

Foliage Hat. 2 points.  Hand knitted with an acrylic/wool blend, it's easy to take care of, won't stretch too much and will be the perfect accessory for cooler temperatures!

new! Hand Roasted Coffee Beans, 4oz/1 point. You'll need your own grinder because we break them in our house like there's no tomorrow.  Please specify what type of roast you like (light, medium, dark, french, etc.)

Fig and Plum. Handspun yarn. 3 points.  I believe it's a fingering weight, approximately 174 yards.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1 point.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

"Pippa" domestic wool roving, 2 points. 1 available. Approx 4oz. (This was my test dye for a past fiber of the month club shipment)

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

White Cone Yarn. 3 points. More details available on request.

Caron Simply Soft. 3 skeins/1 point. Multiples available (at least 3 points worth but please PM me if you're interested in more!) Off-white, no dye lot.

2 bars of Fels Naptha. 1 point.  

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 3
Pending Points: 3
Total Points: 3

Claims from my shop:

to freestyle - scrappy armwarmers (2)
to freestle - magnet lot (1)

Claims to other shops:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 02:40:48 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sezouli
False. Black bear.

I want to be slapped by an Epiphatree.

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2010 05:19:44 PM »

Pookalakachicka!
I'm in Greeley, Colorado. There are 3 pups in the house, and chances are there may be some dog hair somewhere in the package!  I don't smoke, and am allergic to it, so there won't be any allergens there.  

OPEN!

The 3 below are long knit ribbon pieces that can be worn as a headband (wrapped 2x) or a necklace, or even a bracelet (if you wrap it enough!).

Black/Brown/White Headband-necklace - 1pt

Ombre purple headband-necklace with starfish - 1pt

Green/Brown/White headband-necklace - 1pt

Applique Jellyfish Purse - 2pts

An upcycled purse with a jelly applique that spans the 2 flaps.

Green Purse - 2pts

Clutch / Wristlet with magnetic snap closure.

Claims made from me -  
Claims I have made -  

« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 11:37:32 AM by sezouli » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010 01:32:41 PM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

I am located in the United States, and my house is smoke-free but definitely not pet hair-free!

Wool-Free Lace Scarf. Knitty's Branching Out, in a now-discontinued yarn that is 50% viscose, 25% cotton and 25% linen, made with three shiny plies and three dull plies that give the yarn a heathered appearance and sets off the lace pattern nicely. I've included a manufacturer's photo so that you can see the texture and true color of the yarn. The scarf is roughly 48" by 6" (not super-long but long enough to tie like an ascot). Three points.

Spring Fever Chunky Calorimetry-type headband with handspun, handdyed domestic wool yarn, plastic lei flowers, and vintage buttons (with small amounts of other fibers used to attach the flowers.) There's a lot of me in this piece, having worked it up from plain white roving, but I'm hoping it'll speak to someone. The way the flowers stick out kind of reminds me of old-school bathing beauty caps! It is completely adjustable because it has two buttons and a series of eyelets up either side. Last picture of just the yarn is the most true to color. Three points.

Custom Knitting Kit.
I have a stash of vintage and well-loved kntiting needles, so I can probably put together a kit for whatever you want to knit. PM me to work out the details, or to claim needles alone as a supply. Variable points.

Swirl Hat. I knit this for myself and I've worn it a few times, but it has been in the closet for a long time because I think it might work better as a child's hat or maybe for someone with a lot less hair than I. It has a ribbed edge and biased swirls, with alternating shiny and dull stripes and iridescent purple glass beads. It is a lightweight hat, made of non-wool fibers (cotton and some kind of synthetic for the shiny spots). Claim it only if you love it, because I still think it's extremely pretty and I want it to be worn! Two points.

Twine. I tried spinning some "blanket" grade alpaca, and the results were... uncomfortable. I gave up on it pretty quickly. But I thought it would make a nifty alternative to raffia for wrapping christmas presents! 16 yards of strong 4-ply in mixed tan tones. .25 point.

Wine charms. Put them on wine glasses at gatherings so that people don't get their drinks mixed up! Set of six with glass and metal beads on memory wire. These are gone, but PM me for a custom set! Even if you have no use for them personally, they are great to have on hand for "in case of emergency"  gifts, especially as a host/hostess gift alongside a bottle of wine. One point.

Rhumba bracelet/choker. Wooden beads on memory wire. The memory wire will conform to fit any size wrist (modeled on my tiny arm), and it's pretty durable so it would be great for kids too. It can also be worn as a choker, though it's not exceptionally comfortable that way. .25 point.

Pirate Clip. Pirate head bead securely glued onto an alligator-style clip for the hair. I don't remember whether the bead is acrylic or ceramic, and it feels kind of halfway between the two. His earring is metal and swings freely! Claim this cutie before too long, because if I have to look at him in my shop for a while I may regret posting him and take him back for my own collection. b]One point.[/b]

Oddments Button Bobby Pins. I was going to make these mismatched bobby pins and have them claimed individually, but in the end I liked the pairs I was able to put together. Choose from royal purple, earth tones or zebra. These are vintage buttons glued securely onto the standard heavy bobby pin finding. They are thicker and stronger than the standard hide-in-your-hair type of bobby pin. One-half point per pair.

Ladybug Anklet. Sterling-plated chain, wire wrapping, and lobster clasp, with glass beads. Adjustable from 9 to 11 inches. Custom sizing (and conversion into a bracelet) available upon request. One point.

Jean Blue Button Bracelets in two sizes. Though they are each adjustable, one is sized and proportioned for a 5-6 inch wrist (modeled on my 5-inch wrist), and the other for a 7-8 inch wrist (modeled on my mineral water). The bracelets feature vintage buttons attached to a silver-plated chain with silver-plated wire wrapping and a silver springring clasp. The buttons may look black in some of the pictures, but the only colors involved are denim blue, cobalt blue, navy blue, and white. .25 point.

Small:

Supplies!

Stone leaf pendants. Some kind of jasper maybe? Three small (1" long) and three large (1.75" long). .25 point gets the lot.

X Iron-on. Iron-on applique, large and nifty, roughly 5" by 4.5". .5 point.

Base metal charms. Bargain mixed lot. Five suns, six locks, four fishbones, three "love" keys, two "clover" keys, a penguin, an anchor, and a dove. 1" long. .25 point.

Hair barette. This is not the best quality, just a random base metal doodad I've never found a use for. Note the curve, it is designed to fan out the hair a bit. 2" wide and 1" deep. .25 point.

Candy tin. A bit smaller and shallower than an altoid tin, but it's the same idea. The pink edge of the box top is raised, but other than that the tin is unembossed. 3.25"l, 2.5"w, .75"d. .25 point.

Tea tin. For decoupage or recovering. 4.5"h 3.5"d, base metal. Has an inner lid with embossing and an outer lid. It makes a pretty good seal when both are on, to keep your tea fresh. Still smells a lot like tea. .5 point.

Tea box. For decoupage. 4"h 2.5"w 1.875"d, made of nice sturdy paper/cardbord with a tight-fitting lid. Still smells a little like tea! .5 point.

Un-Altoid Tin. These boxes are the same dimensions as an Altoid tin, smooth and unembossed on all surfaces. Artwork varies. .25 point, two available.

Western Charms. Set of six plastic charms, new in package (package on some of them is not in great shape though). Three sets available. One point per set.

1963 Smocked Pillows Pattern. I'm pricing this high because after perusing the internet I can't find any others actually for sale, and it looks like some have sold quickly for $25 and more. Plus, it's simply amazing, unused, uncut (though I didn't unfold it all the way so it wouldn't get messed up). It contains patterns for four different smocked pillows that I can totally picture sitting on my deceased grandma's couch, or winding up on the set of Mad Men. Three points.

Gourmet Ribbons. These short lengths of ribbon are from the amazing desinger ribbon store Mokuba. If you ever get a chance to go in one of those stores, do it... it's like a crafter mecca. I was going to sew these into headbands, but it still hasn't happened and I don't know when my sewing machine is realistically going to come out of storage. Choose from brown chenille, swiss miss, marshmallow rope, and faux tatting. The brown chenille is shorter than the others at 19.5", while the rest are approximately 21". Also, this picture muted some of the gorgeous subtlety of tone-on-tone color in faux tatting. It's really my favorite of the bunch, and I held back a similar one in green for myself. Smiley .5 point each.

Vintage Knitting Pattern Books. I inherited a litle old lady's stash, and these gently loved pattern books were among them. I won't be sad if nobody claims them, because when I went to photograph the contents I kinda got wistful! Choose from baby book or basics book. The baby book dates from the early 90's, and the basics book dates from the early 80's. I captured all of the contents of the baby book in this slideshow but only got a sampling of the basics book. Baby also has a couple of crochet patterns. The basics book is neat because for each sweater pattern (various styles for men, women and children) it has directions and gauge in three different kinds of yarn (maybe fingering, sport and DK?). If you have a stash yarn you're trying to match up with a pattern, this will make it much more likely that you'll find a good gauge match. There are some accessories thrown in there, too. .25 per book.

Thanks for visiting!

Wishlist: Jewelry holder, hairpin lace loom, stenciled shirts, Pretty Puff Slouchy Hat (crocheted pattern found on Craftster), Maiden's Glory crocheted headdress, other interesting crocheted stuff.

[/color]
Starting points: 2

Current points: 2
Pending points: 1
Total points: 3

October claims:

Miss Violaceous to Troublet - 4 un Altoid tins (1)

Coming Soon: Lovely non-wool lace scarflette, and fabric destashing!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010 04:19:11 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

laura3850
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010 09:28:07 PM »

Lauras Shop is OPEN!

Hi! Im Laura, a work from home mother of 4 beautiful children. I am from Northern Illinois.  I am a new swap addict, and Im REALLY excited to be joining this one.

Since I am new, I would be so happy with any PMs if you think my point values should be adjusted up or down,  I would not be offended, I would be VERY grateful!!

Allergens: Typically I smoke outside, but at the moment Ive chosen to smoke in my bedroom with an air cleaner. All fiber items will be washed before shipped, but if you have severe allergies, I dont want to make anyone sick!! I also have a cat and a dog, once again, ALL fiber items are washed before shipping 

Pink Ballerina Ornament( 1 pt)
This pink ballerina ornament / wall decoration comes with 1 alligator clip bow. My alligator clips are fully lined

Blue Ballerina Ornament (1 pt)
This pink ballerina ornament / wall decoration comes with 2 alligator clip bows. My alligator clips are fully lined

Red Beaded Gloves (1 pt)
These are one size fits most stretch gloves with bead embroidered Christmas trees

Black Beaded Gloves (1pt)
These are one size fits most stretch gloves with bead embroidered Christmas trees

Thunderegg Agate Necklace (3pt)
I am a lapidary, this stone is hand cut from rough rock. The beads are all embroidered one at a time. The pendant is backed with ultra suede and the beaded edging is done with invisible thread. Necklace length is 17 plus 3 open chain extender

Rose Quartz Necklace (3pt)
I am a lapidary, this stone is hand cut from rough rock and wire wrapped with sterling silver. All metal on this necklace is silver. Necklace length is 18

Halloween Headband (1 pt)
Woven Halloween spiderweb headband

Hairbows (choose  2 for 1 pt)
Each of these layered hairbows measure approx. 3 in diameter

1.)   Lollipops on French barrette sold out for now!

2.)   Flowers on French barrette

3.)   Leopard print on French barrette

4.)   Spiderwebs on fully lined alligator clip

6.)   Pumpkin bow on fully lined alligator clip

More to come soon!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me -  
laura3850 to Zelda.Suicide - Hairbows (Lollipops & CandyCorn) - (1)

Claims I have made -  

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 01:18:25 PM by laura3850 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Under $30: Our Beauty Editors Share Their Fall Favorites
How to Maintain Tan, Glowing Skin After Summer
Best False Lashes For Different Eye Shapes
Terrence J Gives VIBE Vixen Editor A Makeover
The Best Beauty Boosts For Fall
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...