Swap name: Marie Antoinette Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: midnight
Sign-up date range: 09/30/2010- 10/10 Thursday 30th September - Sunday 10th October 2010
Date to send item by: 11/08/2010 11th November 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Join us for another sugar sweet swap inspired by the Queen of luxary and decadence - Marie Antoinette. Be you a fan of the film, the period or the magazine, this queen of France poses wonderful creative opportunities whatever your craft may be. For this swap - everyone eats cake!
We will be sending out 4 points worth of items. For more info on what this entails message me or check out the swap rules.
Parters can send more than 4 points provided they negotiate with their partners and notify the swap organizer (me!).
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafts do you like to do?
What would you like to receive?
What would you prefer not to receive?
What are your favourite colours?
What are your hobbies?
Are you a fan of the Sophia Coppola film/the Marie Antoinette magazine?
Do you have any allergies/allergens which we should be aware of?
How would you describe your style?
Do you have any wists/blog etc? (Please include links)
Will you do your best to communicate with your partner and the swap organizer for the duration of the swap?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
LIST OF APPROVED SWAP PARTICIPANTS:
Partners:sent received sent and received latemidnight - NiinaMariaDollfaceDarlin
- sillysmushyhippocakepixiefirefly - hgddmwonderwoman1976