A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
743 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 13 days of halloween gallery round 2(start opening 19th)  (Read 16664 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Psycho Sue
Vintage Rock N Roll Vixen

~vintage junky and local rock star~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2010 07:27:57 AM »

Day 13

A pretty bag with cool skull fabrics

All the Goodies!

DELICIOUS! Homemade graham cracker smores shaped like pumpkins, bats, and coffins! These were very very yummy! Not pictured are two packs of mini Hershey bars that we tore into!!

Day 12

YYYYYYYYYYUUUMMM! Delicious homemade chocolate peanut butter bark with candy corns!!!

Day 11

Day 10

These are right from my wist! Sadly USPS killed them! But I can still burn them!

Day 9

cute barrettes!

Day 8

yummy hard candy! in an adorable zombie elvis tin!
Day 7 and 6

adorable stamps, spooky barrettes, and cutesy spiders!
Day 5

Day 4

Day 3

Day 2

Day 1

Happy Halloween!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 06:48:59 AM by Psycho Sue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010 05:50:53 PM »

Claimed
I received package today from cory!!! CANT WAIT!!! Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs770.snc4/67029_1633305033776_1271170060_31682388_3170603_n.jpg gifts around spooky tree...i got candy day early! since it was unwrapped. and it came a day i was cramping bad! MMMMmmm Chocolate.

Day 1 CUTE BAG!!!

Day 2 Candy top pic!

Day 3 Awesome wreath wrapped in some neat Halloween fabric!

Day 4- Polymer clay stuff for my witch's cottage-she made me three sculpty pumpkins/one jack-o-lantern black kettle and cool broom for my witches house Day 4

Day 5-Crocheted Spider bookmark

Day 6-Crocheted Skull washcloth
I didnt see it at first...look hard and you will see the Skull  

Day 7- Wallet

Day 8- cute Halloween Garland (still trying to find a home for it...)  Grin

Here it is wrapped in with my leaves and lights

Its really hard to see there, thinking of draping it under

Day 9-Really cute washer necklaces! been wanting to try to do them sometime too.

Day 10-  dA NA NANA da NA NANA Bat Doily!

Day 11-Crocheted socks :-) the heel part fits a little big on one, but other than that they warm and just in time for our first freeze of the year coming in tonight.

Day 12- WOOHOO Sugar and cream yarn!!! love it!

Day 13-Some cool snow flake ornaments...Bring on Christmas!

This has been so much fun!!! Thank you Cory and Now i can unhide my Halloween Gallery on Facebook  as soon as you post 13!!!! I also hope we can remain friends on there.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 05:23:21 AM by Britness » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
funkypork
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010 06:53:12 PM »

Day 1!:

*Will I be using these bags year-round?  YES!  One has all of the hand-made items and the other has all of the store-bought items, so I can pick what kind of super-awesome gift I want each day!

Day 2:

A jar of "spooky treats"...what could they be??

Candycorncandypumpk ins...OMGWTFBBQ!

Day 3:

Day 4:

How cool is this jewelry set?  It's something that I would never buy or make for myself.  This is beautiful and I want to go somewhere nice so I can wear it and feel very glam Smiley

Day 5:

My stash gift Smiley  Lots of pretty brown stones, very autumn...I can't wait to play with them!

Day 6:

Day 7:

Eeek!  How cute is this?

Day 8:

Day 9:

Well, now I just need a stove! Cheesy

Day 10:

Two little bear figurines...they have a spring between their legs and bodies so they bobble!

Day 11:

Spoooky headstones!

Day 12:

Little tin, what could it be?

Sewing kit!

Day 13:

Beautiful Halloween cards!

THANK YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 08:23:37 PM by funkypork » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope still is to leave the world a little bit better for my having been here." - Jim Henson
cklnh
The Cajun Hillbilly Housewife

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010 09:15:49 AM »

Opening my box:
Day 1

Day 2:
This was the biggest package in the box.. and was kinda coming untaped so i figured he was calling to be opened first..he is soft and comfy and on my couch already!! Love him!!!

Day 3: (yep I opened day 2 at midnight :-))
Um Funky Pork, I believe I love you.. let me show you guys why:

Not 1, not 2, but 3 bags of reeses!! Now I dont have to raid the kids bags on halloween :-) yummy yummy!!

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6: for my pooch

Day 7:
My kids are begging to play this one

Day 8:

Day 9:  how did she know I wanted to play with clay lately :-)

Day 10: Some cool hand carved rubber stamps

Day 11:A cute Swag

Day 12: Spooky Candles

Day 13: An Owl Pendant
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010 09:07:33 AM by cklnh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Courtney P
Wife, mom, homeschool teacher, and artist
My Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/mommasgoodies/
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010 06:26:28 PM »

Sorry I didn't get to upload yesterday. Life has been very crazy the past 5 days. So, I opened my post box to find.....

ANOTHER BOX.... but not just any box. An amazing retro horror movie box!!!!!!!!! Jealous? You should be...

Day 1

DECORATIONS! I'm thinking of putting them on my TV and mirrors in my room to set a nice Halloween mood. Their so amazing!

Day 2

An EPIC witchy purse! I've already moved into it and took out for a day on the town aka to work  Wink I've already gotten compliments on it. Thanks so much Sue!

Day 3

Why... what's this you ask??? An amazing wallet. I have already moved it into my new epic witchy purse! I feel so glam and decked out for Halloween!!!!! This is the cutest, creative thing ever!

I put a piece of paper  in it so you can tell where the slot is! Amazing right?!

Day 4

What? A new epic makeup bag. At least that's exactly what I'm using it for!! So I can carry my "war paint" as I like to call it with me on the road. I just started a second job this week and I've been carrying everything around in a little sandwich bag! The fabric is so amazing!!!!! I'm so halloween ready!!!

Day 5
looky what I opened today!!

She included and extra so that I could open two in one day. I choose today to do that since I've been up since almost 3 am feeling like crud. So I first  opened the adorable pumpkin pin cushion. Which I was in desperate need of. It's so freakin cute! And next I opened......

Isn't it AWESOME! Wanna hear something spooky? During my 3 am wake up call I decided to watch TV and the really old school Casper cartoons were on!!!!! Coincidence? I think not!!

Day 6
What has day 6 brought me today? Another EPIC Casper cup!!!

And why what is this? I got a tiny box of whimseys inside my cup!!!!

I love them so! I think these clovers are my favorite. I actually collect real four leaf clovers. I'm so excited!!

Day 7
What?! An amazing apron!!!!! GAH!!! *drools*

Don't mind the face my camera timer was taking AGES!!
I felt it only appropriate to christen it with pumpkin carving!  Grin He's a pirate! Can you tell?! ARGH!

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010 05:06:36 PM by RippledWater » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
ollieorange
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010 02:09:54 PM »

WOW! I'm already feeling bad, I don't think I sent enough if this is day 1! It's a mini quilt! I love the fabrics in it. I am more than impressed!

banner w/ some cool papers on it (some of which I have too!)

Notecards with the same fabric used on the quilt- cute AND a great way to use up scraps!

kitty ornaments!

catbat stuffie

black cat cross stitch

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm posting them (err, opening them) in the order that I'm supposed to. I think I'm close to it though!

supply day!

The cutest littlest pumpkinhead zombie ever! I can't get a very good picture of her though!

black cat pillow. I love black cats

A couple days combined: Some cute decoupaged clothespins, some felt adorned clothespins and CANDY!

Did I mention I love black cats?
Here's more proof

A cozy black cowl to keep me warm. It has pretty orange buttons on it Smiley
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 04:27:20 PM by ollieorange » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010 11:37:05 AM »

I got my package from Poyupop!
Here is the open box...love what i see already, such cute fabric!

day 1~ container day!
Its a super cute halloweeny drawstring bag! Kiddo has already claimed it and will be using it trick or treating!

the loot all spread out in a row! Oh how excited to tear into it all!

Each gift comes with a numbered tag with a story or quote on it to keep me guessing on what i will find inside  Cheesy

Day 2~ " You arent getting cold fins are you? ~ Ariel
AHHHHH!  Grin

An adorable crochet mermaid! Kiddo knew it was for her when she saw the tag and it said Ariel on it lol, so she literally tore into it...its a good thing she wasnt breakable!
you have some wonderful crochet skills and the details are great! the bows, pearl necklace, and the wee seashells on her bossom are all adorable!

Day 3~ "Sewing mends the soul" ~ unkown

kiddo has already picked out her favorites! THank you! I didnt have a pattern for her dolls like this! this may help out with CHristmas too!

day 4~ My or kiddos 'Yogi bear' hat! hehe we will have to share it i think....

Day 5 ~ "and all your future lies beneath your hat" john oldhaur

this is super amazingly soft! and so pretty too...

Day 6~ Look at this set for kiddo and her kitchen! she has been wearing it everywhere..and i love the fabrics!

Day 7~ " all mothers are working mothers" anonymous

AMEN TO THAT!  Cheesy

Day 8~! Some lovely hair accessories for dressing up! (or daily wear hehe) Something kiddo and i will be sharing i am sure! I love the frilly yellow and white rose the most of all I think...

DAy 9~!! AHHHH this is too adorable and creepy all rolled up into one! Kiddo has claimed most everything so far but this one is MINE!
"Great minds taste alike" ~ some zombie

Look at the little box she made even for it to go inside! This is currently residing at my sewing machine...a little crafty zombie buddy.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010 02:04:25 PM by Im Sew Silly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.  ~Albert Einstein

There are many wonderful things
that will never be done
if you do not do them. ~Charles D. Gill
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010 08:36:33 AM »

I was so excited that I just had to unwrap the mailing paper but I haven't opened the box.  I had my hub hide it to remove temptations.

(Tuesday) I got this cute bag.  I'm going to use it as my candy bucket this year.

(Wednesday) Then I opened up these (sorry for the shotty pic) They are halloween pins,very cute in person.

(Thursday) Today I got this, A bookmark gourd, the little ghost is a hair tie, real maple syrup and a candy corn amigurumi (I'll have to make one for my dog, she's tried to steal mine twice.)

(Friday) Much needed coasters, now I have to get my hub to use them. Thanks  Grin

(Saturday)Little dolls I think my niece will like.

(Sunday) Big ghost magnet, maybe he'll scare the bills away.  Smiley

Well we had a family er so I have been off since Monday so here are the rest of the pics.  I opened the rest yesterday. 

a spif wall clock and chocolate

Placemats, one side halloween and the other harvest.

Homemade halloween bath scrubbies, soak, and soap

Hoopla- love it and so does my mother in law.  I'll know where to look if it comes up missing.

Dish towels

wood burned plaque it says "The Witching Hour is near" and " Double, trouble,boil and bubble.  Fires burn and cauldrons bubble" (ahhh Shakespear)

Door Hanger

The candy stash (My husband loved it all!)

And the best one yet...

My 10 month old niece.  The dress came with a pair of jeans too (so I'm hoping she can wear it again  Grin )
Thanks Jennifer!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 04:49:50 PM by Rosie1981 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010 08:55:50 AM »

My adorable box:

lol it got a lil squished
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010 02:51:42 PM by lapoli - Reason: please do not quote images.. thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010 01:30:39 AM »

tlh878 - that is soooooo cute! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Style Upgrade for a Work Holiday Party
Homemade Cure for Dry Skin
The Best And Worst Of Beauty In 2013
The Ultimate Guide to Dressing for a Work Party
Top 10 Beauty & Fashion Trends For Your Year-End Parties
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...