A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 13 days of halloween gallery round 2(start opening 19th)  (Read 17972 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010 02:14:57 AM »

Hooray! Finally got to open my box:

All the packages (she promised me no. 2,3 and 4 hide in parcel no. 1 Grin):

And here is my awesome Day 1 bag.
It is coffin shaped and has a totally neat embroidery on it. How cool is that!

look at all the tiny stitches:

I really wonder how/if it can get better... Wink

On Day 2 I got:

a bag"for make-up, bats wings, ravens beak, zombie parts or anything else you might choose"
it is so well made and has a lining and a lace detail

and i love this detail on it:

So that was in m Day 3 package:

A slit throat choker direct from my wist! It is literally a choker because it is a bit tight but should be no problem to widen it.

On Day 4 I found a pair of coordinating slashed wrist bracelets. Bf hates them. He has such a crappy taste! Undecided
Wore them all day!

Day 5 were two cleaver hair clips. What a cool idea to crochet these! Love the felt blood  Grin

catching up with posting pics

On Day 6 I opened a crocheted top hat on a circlet with cute ribbons and lace around the top (can't really see it in the pic)

The next day, Day 7 held a foam rubber zombie warning sign and a zombie blood vessel necklace. Bf likes the necklace. Hooray!

Day8 surprised me with a crocheted voodoo keychain with zombie finger lip gloss holder and yummy raspberry chap stick. I have yet not found out who that voodoo amigurumi works for... Huh Grin

On Day 9 I received a whole loot of mouth watering candy: gummies, chocolate, fuzzy dip and two skull pez dispensers. Lots of it already in m tummy. Tasty!

Here is what I unwrapped on Day 10: Awesome Halloween party kit: black cat chocolate mould, skull & spider cookie cutter, cookie decorating kit, black food colouring and spider cupcake picks. They will be so perfect for my Halloween belated birthday party (my birthday is not on the 31th) and stuff like that is almost unavailable here

The party supplies continued on Day 11: dead duck bunting (from the zombie felties book)
I am very happy that I now have a bunting of my own cause I fancied  all the other ones on the swap.

Here is a close up of one of the duckies. I can figure out that the red should be blood but I am too stupid to say what the white parts and the black beads are supposed to be...

Day 12 provided me with items for a cold Autumn day. Funny thing is that I wanted to go to the cit to get some fingerless gloves esterday and then- there were some pretty ones in my package!! Plus glow sticks and a candle that looks a bit NBC. I am going to use it to my party today

The last day came way to fast   Cry But to make me happy again I received a lovely zombie pin-up embroidery on awesome green fabric. This went straight to my wall! Love her red hair.

Thank you so much anachronism for this wonderful swap and all the cute, neat and fantastic items I received. I can't wait to join the swap next year. Now I am going to enjoy m loot again Cheesy

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 12:38:19 AM by Glamis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
grimmscreed
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010 05:50:59 AM »

Day 13!

The bags:

The pencils and stickers were unwrapped in the coffin, so I decided to claim them today!

The packages:

The pile of nearly wrapped packages is now sitting on my coffee table to taunt me for the next 13 days.  Wink

Day 12!

An adorable strand of skulls, straight from my wists!  I apologize for the crummy picture -- the kitchen was the only (semi)neat place I could take a picture of them stretched out -- they are even cuter in person, and are decorating the area above my desk right now.

And here is a close-up of one of the skulls, to show how much personality the little guys have:

Day 11!

Today I got....

a wonderful pumpkin scented candle AND a package of caffeine free pumpkin pie loose tea!  It'll be nice to be able to enjoy pumpkin-y tea in the evenings now. :-)

Day 10!

An adorable wooden coffin (lined in purple!) filled with pumpkin charms!  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but they are darling!

Day 9!

An adorably creepy pumpkin surrounded by black and white tentacles!  I apologize for the crummy picture -- trying to take photos at night has proven challenging, and I wanted to get it up here as quickly as I could!

Day 8!

A pumpkin shaped book of Halloween goodness!

The front cover:

A sample from the interior:

Day 7!

A really fun Halloween frame!

Day 6!

Some adorable Halloween ornaments!  I don't have a Halloween tree (though clearly I should), so for now they are hanging from my kitchen cabinets.

Day 5!

A pair of adorable Alice in Wonderland in Halloween ATCs!  I really need to find a good way to display ATCs.... I don't want to just put these in a box with the others!!!

Day 4!

Candy day!  Two great big bags of Starbursts for me to enjoy.

Day 3!

Two adorable pumpkin picture holders!  Sculpey is my crafting kryptonite, so I am super impressed by these, and by the tentacle pumpkin earlier!

Day 2!

An adorable hanging witch plus two pumpkin dish towels!  These rock, since my current Halloween dish towels are in the process of falling apart.  Very sad, that.

Day 1!

A plethora of fun Halloween notecards!  I shall have to send a few of these out next year, but only to people I really like.   Wink

And here is my favorite, proudly displayed by a pumpkin picture holder!

Thank you so much, H00lie, for a fabulous swap!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 01:06:49 PM by grimmscreed » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/grimmscreed

Swaps:
WWP Ostara Basket Round 26: Sent and received!
Craft with a Fat Quarter: Stalking and plotting
Givers and Needers Round 9: Packages sent to both of my needers!
whatthepuck
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010 06:21:23 AM »

From the talented and wonderful Ffrogg526.

Day 1-Bag (knit? crochet?) with candy corn lining.

Day 2-Gummy candy. There was slightly more candy in these bags when they arrived.

Day 3- Two little (polymer clay?) monsters. Little Bean loves them.

Day 4-Black cat window clings. I swear there was another smaller bat, but I can't find it anywhere.

Day 5-Coffin that has a creepy laugh when you open it.

Day 6-Hanging latern. I tried to get an action shot, but it was having none of it.

Day-7-Shrinky Dink stitch markers.

Day 8-Halloween socks. I love socks. I really really love Halloween socks. These have been on my wist for a while.

Action shot on these. I forgot and wore them before I took pictures.

Day 9-Candy corn zippered pouch. It had Halloween stamps in it. Perfect day to open it. I need a zippered pouch tomorrow. Now I don't have to make one.

Day 10-I recieved an awesome Halloween themed Altoid tin. I've wanted one of these. Now I have to find something I want to store in it.

The side view.

Day 11-Knitting book. I might have mixed this up with day 12. It has a pattern for cute Halloween scarf.

Scarf pictures inside.

Little Bean picked this up and threw it at my head. The corner of the spine caught me right in my fivehead forehead. It's still sore and I have a bruise. After that there was lots of yelling (by me) and lots of crying (by him.)

Day 12-Polymer picture frame. I'll have to print out one of Little Bean's Halloween pictures to go in it.

Day13-pillow

Side

Thank you Ffrogg526 for being such a great partner. I loved everything.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 01:59:26 PM by LolaandBean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 7/7/0

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
coryjo
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010 09:06:25 AM »

Day 13
The last day  Cry
I got some cool mugs and shot cups.  Perfect for witches brew  Wink

Day 12
A cute dangly crochet spider.

Day 11
Charlie Brown fridge pads!

Day 10
A beanie   Cheesy

Day 9
I got some wicked awesome stuff today.  There are bottle labels so I can make my everyday bottled goods Halloween concoctions.  I've wanted some of these for awhile!

I also got a cool picture print.  I'm not sure how I'm going to display this, but it will go up.

Day 8
this was candy day.  I got a cool calendar and some nerds.  I'm not a fan of nerds, but my co-workers love them so I got to do reverse trick or treating at work today Smiley

Day 7
a knitted pumpkin

Day 6
Skull earrings

I still don't have a costume so the necklace and earrings may be part of whatever I decide on.

Day 5
A skull necklace.

Day 4
A knitted bag

with the next 2 days inside Smiley

Day 3
A book of spooky stories - I didn't have time to take any pics of the inside, had to leave for work.  I'm pretty sure Britness made this herself and had it printed.  And two bookmarks.  The skull one came on the package so I think it's a bookmark, but not 100% sure.

Day 2.
A spider 3D puzzle.  I really like this.  I can't decide if I should put it together and paint it or glitter it . . .  Roll Eyes

Here is my first day.  The bag says "Cory's Ballsack"  Grin  I'll update with the quote after I get home and can actually read it.

my package:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 09:47:39 AM by coryjo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010 09:13:00 AM »

so do we just quote and post our pics in the same spot? just wanting to make sure

dis be me spot

So I got my package yesterday!!! Here it is!

A card on the top from Morgan had lobsters on it!!! Someone did some serious digging lol How'd you know!?!?! Im going to lamanate the front and make it a magnet!
I Carefully unwrapped this beautiful zombie box! Its so pretty and I love love love it! Morgan hand sculpted the little zombie and the tombstones. She painted these amazing zombies on the sides. One has a chainsaw!!!!! This is my new favorite box! Such amazing details! I love his eyeball! lol thank you so much! I cant wait to see what everything else is!

Day 2
On the second day of Halloween my true love gave to me 7 caly pumpkins and some beautiful handtowels! The pumpkins spell Harvest . The little notes that come with them read that happy Halloween would have been a lot of pumpkins! which is true! lol I couldnt imagian making all those! And the note for the towels says who dosent need to dry their hands after a long day of washing dishes-or axe murdering? lol my bf laughed so hard I thought he was ganna pee! lol thank you thank you thank you! I love it all!!!

Day 3
 Today I unwrapped the gift of new friends! This is Irma and Norman! Arent they amazing? Their tiny feet are so delicately made! I love them so! Ecpecially Irmas purple hair! The note with them reads this is Irma and Norman. They enjoy seeing the rocky horror picture show every year. It never gets old!

Day 4
TODAY WAS CANDY DAY!!!!!! I even took pics before I gorged on suckers!

Im saving the coco for halloween!!!
Day 5
  Today I unwrapped an amazing thing. A sugar skull! Its so beautiful and intercatly  painted! So much detail! I had to take a bunch of pics trying to get all the amazing artwork in them. The note says How fun is this sugar skull? I wanted to keep it! She /he was more work than I anticipated and I hope he/she gets hung on your wall.  Which she is! lol Ill take a pics later of her on the wall!

Day 6
Its a TAPS shirt!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Im wearing it right now!!!!!!!  I love it love it love it! Thank you sooooooo much! Im going to wear it on Halloween when we go ghost hunting in Alton IL! Morgans note reads I used to go ghost hunting with my dad. I highly recommend it. EVPS are amazing! This shirt is 100% TAPS authentic gear.

And then I found a tiny little package the note on it says Hey look! Theres a haunted house. (thats a ghostie in the window.) I unwrapped and found this!   Im going to make it into a braclet to wear with my shirt on Halloween. THANK YOU MORGAN!!!

Day 7
Today I found these amazing tombstones in the box! The note says create a mini graveyard scene with these guys So I did and took pics! Arent they neat? My favorite is the witch!

Day 8
Todays goodie was this adorable bat necklace! I love his big eyes dont you??? The note reads these jerks kept flying into my hair while I worked on other projects I love the purple chain it really matched perfectly! Love it! Thank you morgan!!! Please excuse my face...I just got home from work lol

Day 9
Today I unwrapped an amazing gift! Meet Lars everyone!  Isnt he the cutes thing! I love him to death! Hes so perfect! And I love his lil party hat! His box even has my name on it! I took a lot of pics of him!  His note reads I saw you liked little dollies so I tried my hand at one. This is Lars. Hes on his way to a Halloween party sorry about the inside I thought itd be eaiser- Actually I love the inside! Its black and white striped fabric and I like how it ruffles around it gives it a kinda grudge look lol

Day 10
today I opened what I think is my most favorite piece of jewelry I own! Its an amazing bloody nurse hat and scalpel bracelet!  I LOVE IT I LOVE IT IT LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE IT!!!! I put it on right then and there! I couldnt stop giggling! specially because her note said all nurses need a family friendly piece of jewelry to sooth their patients. lol  THANK YOU SO MUCH MORGAN!!!!!!!

Day 11
today I opened this beautiful skull adorned candle holder! And no worries about a candle! I gots a perfect one right here! This amazing candle holder is going to help light our night while we carve pumpkins!!!! Maybe Ill post pics of the pumpkins too lol

the pumpkins!

I also did the Eric Northman pumpkin from True Blood. The one posted is Sam fom Trick r Treat. If you havent watched Trick r Treat you have to!!!!!!! its the most amazing Halloween movie ever! you'll love it!

Day 12
Tomarrows Halloween! Tomarrows Halloween! Tomarrows Halloween!!!! Todays goodie was in a coffin!!!! And inside that coffin was the most amazing necklace I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG its gorgous! Its got soooooo muuuuuccccchhhh stuff!!!!!!!!!! And all these little sugar skulls are amazing and perfect!!! Her note says my favorite. Really , I made myself one too. If you hate it, ill totally pay return postage!  Ah, alas, I dont hate it! I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!!!!! Oh yes there are action shots!

day 13
TODAYS HALLOWEEN!!!!! And todays package was even more amazing! Today I opend the most beautifully painted jwelry box! One side is frankenstine and the other his bride! Isnt that amazing??? I opend the little drawrs to find these amazing ghostie earrings, and cute lil lollipops! Which im thinking mite need to become some hairclips! I immedatly put them on! Im wearing them tonite for the ghost hunt! In the bottom of the draw was a note and in the second one too! I deffiently have to fill er up! Lol the second package contained this Color me Frankie!!!!!! Which is so awesome because Id been looking everywhere for Halloween coloring books all season long and couldnt find one! I had to take a time out to begin coloring him lol. But then Matt said, arent you going to get an all together shot? So Here it is! All my Halloween Loot! THANK YOU SO MUCH MORGAN! I loved everything! It was all so amazing! I hope you liked everything tooo!

And the everything Shot

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 08:41:36 AM by lisa5691 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010 10:02:11 AM »

Here is the package I recieved yesterday just begging to be opened....

Less than a week to go.....  It's time!

deadbathducky said that the container she made for me broke as it was being packed so instead I got this HUGE orange bag

and inside are all my packages all wrapped up!  I love how they are wrapped with white paper that deadbathducky decorated them all with colored pencils.

Day 12:  An iconic Aussie treat

TimTams!!!! OMG these are sooooooo good!!!  I am sad that I can't get them here.  I may have to go checking around some of the shops that carry candy from other countries....Oh and a lip balm!

Day 11: Felt Finger Hot pad and a reversible felt bracelet.  One of my kids will probably make off with the bracelet!

Day 10: The cutest skull ornaments!!!!!!  It's like my own skull family, there is me, by boyfriend, and the two kids!!  I love these.

Day 9: A Frankenstein Mask modeled by my son Landon

Day 8: Bracelets the kids and I shared these among ourselves

Day 7: Love this little guy!  You can't tell in the photo but he has a battery operated candle inside and lights up!

Day 6: These awesome ghost containers

And what's inside?

A Frankenstein bracelet, a bat pin, and some little pill shaped things that I think you put in water to grow.  

Day 5: More Candy!

We tried Milko and it tastes like chewy sweet milk.  The Bertie Beetle is kind of like a Cunch bar.  The Zappo candies look interesting...

Day 4: Some super sweet smelling strawberry soap, a little pin which I will wear tomorrow, and some glow in the dark face paint

Day 3: A monster hat and the most awesome severed finger scissor case.

Day 2: A witchy candle

Day 1: A Ghost stuffy from right off my wist

Thanks so much Deadbathducky!

Here are a few photos of things that I made that didn't make it into the gallery
Here is a closeup of the jewelry I sent

A candy corn stuffy

The little pouch

A Spider photo holder

A skeleton print out

And Halloween Magnets
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 09:30:30 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

themuppet
Wants your tasty brainmeats.

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010 11:35:33 AM »

Goodies received from PurplePaisley!

Day 13!  

Day 12!  

Day 11!!  

Day 10!

(the fingers unfortunately were rattling around in the box... I have a handy dandy tube of E-6000 that should take care of that, though!)

Day 9!

Day 8!  Candy!  Three packs of Chewy Sprees!

Day 7, 6, and 5 were for my kids.  I had to let them open them all together to avoid rioting and acts of pyromania.  Trick or treat bags for the younger two, and pencils and lollies for the oldest.  They all say thank you Cheesy

Day 4!

Day 3!

Day 2!

and Halloween!

Thank you for everything and hope you have a fabulous Halloween!  Grin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 01:31:29 PM by themuppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

themuppet
Wants your tasty brainmeats.

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010 11:36:05 AM »

Claimed x2!  I have two partners, so I want to make sure they don't get lost in the shuffle.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010 11:38:45 AM »

Wow, spots are going like hot cakes. This one is mine.

Edit: got my package and it is begging me to open it. I can't wait until the 19th!

My bag, which I love:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

a awesome skeleton apron:

Day 6:

a skeleton wristlet, which I totally need and love:

Day 7:

a vegan delight, dark chocolate espresso beans. These won't last long:

Day 8, a bloody bowl. Couldn't get a good pic but its super cool in person.

Day 9, a pillow with a description of Friday the 13th.

Day 10, a monster:

Day 11:

Day 12, a zombie in a jar, straight from my wists:

Day 13, beautiful Day of the Dead artwork:

Thank you so much Starsview for the awesome package. I just love everything.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 11:42:41 AM by jonnamarco » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lvl0rg4n
lvl0rg4n says Morgan

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010 05:21:01 PM »

My adorable box:

Day 1: Sugar Skull Container
She's much cuter than my fuzzy picture captures

Day 2: Cat toys!!
I love them so much, and so do my cats

Day 3: Skull Hands Barrett
I wore this to work today! Everyone at work loved it.

Day 4: A cute little pumpkin

An adorable polymer ghost magnet

And a pumpkin that is currently getting a new back magnet as it wouldn't stick

Day 5: Apple Halloween Pillow

This pillow smells SO GOOD. It smells like autum. I had it laying on my bed and my sleeping pillows smell delish now.

Day 6: Voodoo Doll

How adorable is this! I love all things Tim Burtony and this reminds me of my tattoo that I have of the voodoo girl heart. I love it so much.

Day 7: Edward Gory Box

This is so awesome - everything is sealed up and I am already using the box to throw change into!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 03:29:04 PM by lvl0rg4n » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trimming the Clay Cylinder
Throwing the Clay
Preparing the Clay for Throwing
How to Throw Clay on a Pottery Wheel
How to Make a Dancing Wire Figure - Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...