A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,590
Currently Running With Scissors:
771 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: mini 13 days of halloween gallery round 2(start opening 19th)  (Read 17516 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cadet120433
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010 06:40:55 PM »

mine  Smiley

My package arrived last week. It couldn't have come on a better day Smiley

Day 13:

The whole lot! (minus one that the wrapping got caught on the tape and i don't want to rip it)

So, soulsfiresgrace and I decided to do a "hubby" day, and although he wasn't supposed to open his until day 7, he talked me into letting him open his today since I have 12 more days of goodies..

First: an etched glass mug with "a zombie eating a dude's arm," and "Dawn of the Dead." This conversation actually happened: "omg babe! this is so cool! go get me a beer!" "ed it's 9 a.m." "AND?? this is so friggin awesome.. it needs beer in it!"

Second: an adorable little hand painted frankie figure. hubby looooves it. he's spent the morning thinking of the perfect place to put him.

hubby and his new little friend:

Such an awesome start to this swap! and soulsfiresgrace, hubby says "thankyouthankyoutha nkyou!"

Day 12:

woohoo! jewelry supplies!! i really love the little glass bottles and plan to make little holiday viles (one halloween and one christmas). most of this stuff has already had its fate decided Smiley

UPDATE! So, it would seem that there were two #12 packages.. honestly.. i have been spoiled and it's only the second day.

soulsfiresgrace made me some INSANELY AWESOME poly clay pendants. these pictures do no justice but my brother and i have spent the past half hour "oohing and aahhing"

All together: Included are brains, bones, bats, cats, cauldrons (with tentacles coming out!), ghosts, pumpkins, candies, and so much more!!

And a quick close up of some of the awesomeness!

Day 11: A great recipe journal (jam packed with halloween recipes that include drinks, coctails, entrees, and spooky treats), and an adorable potholder and coaster set featuring really awesome halloween fabric and spiderwebs (the coasters are reversible)

Day 10: today was doggie day! my dog foxy recieved a great package that included two new collars and a squeaky cheeseburger (which was immediately snatched up by our recently aquired chihuahua puppy)

foxy checking out her gift (that little pink and white blur is the new pup "pinky")

two new collars! one is purple with black and white spiderwebs, the other (which she is currently wearing) is pink with khaki and dark pink skulls

and i tried to get a picture of it on her but being a chow it's nearly impossible to see anything under that fluff... but.. she says thank you very much soulsfiresgrace!

Day 9: Candy day! hubby and i were on a road trip and munched candy all the way to vegas! also included were some cute band-aids and toys, and a chew bone for foxy Smiley

Day 8: An awesome monster pillow, with not one monster, but two!

Scary zombie monster side:

Not so scary mummy side (which is currently displayed proudly on the couch):

Day 7: ADDDVENTURE TIME! Soulsfiresgrace and I decided to do an Adventure Time themed day and she made me the most awesome stuffie ever!

Is it jake the dog?

No! It's finn the human! Being jake the dog for halloween Cheesy

I've already gotten multiple "OMG I WANT"s out of friends i have shown this too. I LOVE IT!!

Day 6: Today was sewing day! I recieved tons of great fabric, buttons, and ribbon!

My absolute favorites though are the coffin and tombstone. They're actually a pincushion (coffin) and needle book (tombstone) How clever! and I was in desperate need of both of those things!

Day 5: Hello Kitty Day!!

Everything came in this awesome halloween bag! there's lots of room and i'm planning on using it throughout the season!

Woohoo! Hello Kitty activity book, pencils, shrinky charms, ink stamps (everyone is getting hk christmas cards this year), a cute little phone charm.. and.. my very own hello kitty ears! I'll try to get an action shot soon!

Day 4: Soulsfiresgrace made me an awesome shaun of the dead painting!! i freaking love the blood splatters! i have another shaun painting from a zombie swap and i think i need to start a collection..

Day 3: WOW! Tons of new halloween hair accessories! Skeleton hand clips, batty bobby pins, pretty flowers, cute little spiderweb bows, bone chopsticks, and more! I'll get some action shots soon!

Day 2: Some very adorable monster ornaments! The moon is my favorite. Hubby and I were talking about the man in the moon just the other night..

.. and not to sound like a total geek.. but it reminds me of the dirty bubble from spongebob.. but i think that just makes it even more awesome!

Day 1: Happy Halloween! and there's a zombie attack! a hello kitty zombie attack that is  Wink i recieved this awesome hk zombie stuffie and she's already partying with halloween finn! thank you so much soulsfiresgrace!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 07:45:33 PM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010 06:46:32 PM »

I got my package from seamaiden75 yesterday. (Thanks girl! Everything looks so awesome!) Prepare to be blown away!

First off the huge box that my cat "Monster" took an instant liking to.

The goodies in the box

Everything all laid out

And close ups of all the wonderful wrappings. It's like Christmas except it's Halloween! lol!

Yay for Halloween goodies!

Day 13
I love this bag soo much! Totally cute! Notice the mickey head rhinestones!

Day 12
She totally spoiled my kiddos on their own special day!
For my 2yo (almost 3) son. So thoughtful of her to send safety lollipops! And he just adores the puppets!

For my 6yo daughter. She is so happy to have some art projects to do!

For my hubby.

We can't wait to watch this movie! She picked this one because my hubby is the Ice Cream Man!

And for me!

A great little owlie bucket with shroom gummies! Yay!

DAY 11

Orange cream fudge!! Soooo yummy!

And this AWESOME binder full of amazing recipes that I can't wait to try! It is so amazing!!

DAY 10
This so totally awesome, looks like it was store bought and amazing vampire mug filled with all kinds of yummys and goodies

DAY 9
This tree is sooo frickin awesome! I love it so much! I can't believe she made 31 ornaments! All of them are different and unique and so well done.

My favorite one!

DAY 8
I LOVE THIS! I'm going to hang it up by my front door at kid level so my daughter can hang her backpack and sweatshirts from it! So awesome!

DAY 7

WOW! This is so awesome! It's like a witch carousel! I've never seen anything like it! LOVE IT!

In the dark shot. She even included the moss and the light!

DAY 6

We decided to do a Coraline day and she sent me these really great Coraline film strip barrettes and a SQUID!!! He's perfect and I <3 him so much! My son has been hugging him since he came out of the box. I love these gifts! Thanks so much Marianne!

Day 5

All these great goodies! Fake blood splatters, cockroaches, caution tape, bloody gauze and creepy cloth! I think I'm going to use all of these in the Haunted House at my daughter's school. UPDATE: I did use all of these things in the haunted house and they were the perfect finishing touches!

DAY 4

I got this FABULOUS pin cushion!! OMG I FREAKING LOVE IT!! It is so beautifully done. I can't believe it's mine! I have it proudly displayed on my mantle.

She even personalized it!

DAY 3

AWESOME! Spooky ghost story book purse! I love the little tombstone button! Eeeee! I can't wait to use it!

DAY 2

OMG!! This is sooo amazing! A Zero Ami!! Ahhhh! I LOVE him so so much! Thank you Marianne!

And as if that wasn't enough awesomeness for one day, she also included 6 Alice in wonderland stitch markers! 3 for crochet and 3 for knitting. I don't have any yarn projects going at the moment so I hung them on my Halloween tree (also from Marianne)!

DAY 1

So so cool! I've always wanted a record bowl. It even has droolworthy Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd! And this cute Haunted house card!

Marianne, thank you so so much for being such a great swap partner! This is by far the best and most fun swap I've ever crafted/received. (no offense to any previous swap partners) Smiley  You've become a really great friend and I hope we can do some more swaps together! Thanks again and Happy Halloween to all! Grin
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 01:46:03 PM by SharLaMarz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2010: 100/50

My wist: http://www.wists.com/SharLaMarz

Contact me for a personal swap!
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2010 07:00:57 PM »

this one is MIIIINEEEE! Allllll miiiiiinnnneee!!! hahaha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
BhamBaby

I'm as pure as the driven slush

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010 07:30:44 PM »

Day 1

Ghostie wearing a bat tie pleather bag and crocheted table runner. Love the colors on the runner! I can't wait to use it. I have the perfect spot already picked out! Thank you!

Day 2

A Halloween duck. Thank you!

Day 3

A mini felt pumpkin bucket with tiny little candies and cookies. The candy corn is so cute! Thank you!

Day 4

Make your own door knob hangers foam kit. I let the littles next door make them and they gave one to each of the elderly neighbors next to us. The littles are moving in a couple of weeks so the oldest, who's 5, said it was a going away gift from him :-) Thank you!

Day 5

BEWARE garland. Sweet! I really like the backgrounds and the fonts used! As soon as my batteries charge back up I'll take a pic of it hanging up on the fireplace. Thank you!

Mantel pic!

Day 6

Mini spider bag. It's big enough to hold my sock yarn down inside my bigger bag. I'm planning on using it as a yarn holder anyway for a doctors visit this week. And the spiders match my spider earrings my daughter made me. Thank you!

Day 7

Make your own Halloween candy jars. There are three little water bottles there. One seems to be hiding. A great rainy day project with the littles. Thank you!

Day 8

Halloween cookie cutters and recipes. I looked high and low for my cutters after we moved and they've gone poof! These were so needed! Thank you!

Day 9

Halloween fat quarters! Love the eye fabrics! I have plans for these! Thank you!

Day 10

Cool Diner sign. Love it! Thank you!

Day 11

Martini Shakers. The kids are using these to make their koolaid cool without having to have ice in their glass lol I think next year I'll use them with a flicker light in the bottom. Thank you!

Day 12

Halloween Cd. Thank you!

Day 13

I opened when I got up. Nothing like a bit of halloween with your coffee :-) Two foam make your own tic tac toe board games. Thank you!

Thanks so much to the organizer, this was fun!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 02:46:17 AM by BhamBaby » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010 01:27:07 PM »

reserved for SYE's goodies!
the 31st-Happy Halloween!!

a wall plaque made from clay and rubber stamps. This is absolutely one of my fav things from this swap! There is metallic powders embedding in the clay which makes it pop. Love it!
The 30th-clay box

creepy cats, a crystal ball and skull. This is very cute and up on my shelf!
The 29th-frankenegg

haha I laughed when I saw this cute lil egg. He is perched on my halloween shelf right now. Very clever!
the 28th-fangtastic!

I saw that somjeone else had something similiar of their posting and I wanted one and just by luck I got one! It glows in the dark too which is so freakin cool!!
The 27th-I will be smelling so yummy!!!

When I opened this package a while ago the smell is so wonderful...rich, spicey and good enough to eat!! Wow, I cannot wait to use these. Creamsicle, pumpkin and spices...mmmmmm
The 26th-very clever topper!

This is a topper for a pumpkin! It screws right into the top!!! Very clever indeed...I may have t ouse this for something else too so it can be out year round...hehe
The 25th
a beautifully decorated wicker box. This will hold my items I set on my dresser. In my fav colors too!

with some goodies inside!! Love the skulls and I am so glad I did not have either of these rubber stamps. I really have a ton of them lol

The 24rd-dog day

we must have been channeling one another as I made a green heart pendant for her poochie too! These are great and Hallo ate a few treats immediately of course. Love the dog day! Gotta gear him up with one of the dog bling charms now hehe
The 23nd-sweet necklace

a Frankenstein pendant necklace!!! It is absolutely great!!
the 22nd glow potpourri

yummy cinnamon oil came with this really interesting looking potpourri and yes it does glow! I immediately held this to the light and the yellow pieces glow...yes!
The 21st- a really pretty halloween bracelet with my fav colors! It is so much prettier in person!

the 20th- treat day for my partner and I
yummy gummies, suckers, and pop rocks...nom nom nom

the 19th!

the package- I love this fabric

the treats-swedish fish and tasty teas. I had to cram a few fish in my mouth before I could even take pics LMAO

the awesome bag. I am going to go out on a limb and say this was free handed. I love it! With a whimsical tree and cute little owl.
Thanks for a great first day missingWillow!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010 02:15:11 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010 02:09:57 PM »

The whole spread.  Please forgive the crap in the background!  The kitchen table is the catching ground for everything.   Roll Eyes

My bag from Day 1...  Day 13?  Whichever way we're counting it.  Lola started me at Day 1 so...  for me...    Cheesy

DAY 1

I can't wait to open the rest of my goodies!

DAY 2

Lola - you're my hero!  Reese's pumpkins!   Grin

DAY 3

Awesome Halloween penicls and erasers and Charlie Brown back to carry them in!   Cheesy  This totally speaks to my teacher side.

DAY 4

Very awesome Music Chalkboard (? I think ?)!  With Beethoven's Fur Elise on it!  Most awesome!

DAY 5

Chunky bracelet with black cats on it.

DAY 6

Orange pumpkin - the other side is purple.

DAY 7

Witchy Stuffie.

DAY 8

Witchy cat socks and two pairs of earrings - witches and cats.  The cats match the bracelet from Day 5.

DAY 9

A whole pad of Halloween themed paper.

DAY 10

Two knitted washcloths.

DAY 11

Scrabble Tile Necklace.

DAY 12

Awesome LED pumpkins.  I wish I'd had these earlier this week to put in my classroom!

DAY 13

Orange stuffie froggie.  I think she needs a witch's hat. I'll have to see what I can do about that.

Thanks Lola.  I hope you enjoy all your goodies too.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 08:23:58 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Starsview
Queen of Procrastination

I've been meaning to make myself a crown...

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010 03:48:01 PM »

I didn't realize we had a gallery yet either! This one is mine!

I received a while ago and have been trying to ignore it, but its October now, so its just asking to be opened!

Box is open!

The goodies all laid out! Day 9 seems to be missing though, but there was a little thing of extras, so I'll open that on Day 9 Instead.

Day 1
A tye dyed mini tote bag and my very first Halloween stocking Cheesy

Day 2
Halloween Scrapbooking Stickers

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday! So much going on! Smiley

Day 3
An awesome tye dyed tshirt! I can't wait to wear it Smiley

Day 4
A most awesome mini shadow box that will be making its way to my desk at work on Monday Smiley

Day 5
A Frog's Breath jar straight from Sally's kitchen and The Nightmare Before Christmas and my wists!

Day 6
A skully pencil, mini journal and sticky note pad

Day 7
A purple sparkly trick or treat banner kit! I think I'll save this for next year since it'll be our first Halloween in our new house and that deserves some glitter Wink

Sorry I haven't posted! I've been sick the past few days, so I havent done much of anything, I did get caought up with my packages though and even opened tomorrow's a little early since I know I won't be able to post a picture and I don't want to get behind again. So back to the goodies...

Day 8
A Deadly Night Shade jar straight from Sally's kitchen and The Nightmare Before Christmas and the companion to the other jar from my wists!

Day 9
Some awesome earrings! I love the little skully ones so much I'm wearing them to my work Halloween party tomorrow!

Day 10
Candy Day! Some Drooley's Best Blowing Gum from Harry Potter (my Favorite!), gummy rats and a grow your own ghostie

Day 11
Some gorgeous little glass charms and bobby pins from my wists (you guessed it, in my hair for tomorrow's Halloween party)! I havn't decided what I'll do with the charms yet, but it will be good! They are too pretty for keys and I don't knit regualrlly enough to use them as stitch markers, but I know I'll come up with something good. They are just too cool!

Day 12
An awesome hanging plaque! This will have a home in the movie room of our new house Smiley

Cheesy Wink HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!  Smiley Grin

Day 13
A little box with a foot necklace inside.

Great Swap Everyone! Thanks Jonnamarco!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010 09:57:36 AM by Starsview - Reason: edits complete. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thats Mrs. McGonigal to you! No really! ✩10.25.09

wistsportfoliosketchbook
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010 05:12:55 PM »

Received my Package from imsewsilly... woot woot!

Day 10/19/2010: The spread... I was trying to take a quick photo
everything was sliding off. LOL Everything came in the box... it had
sparkles and dividers which will be great for my patterns

Day 10/20/2010: I am a sucker for anything Day of the Dead, It has movable parts
and I will have to hide it from my MIL (who is also a sucka for day of the dead) ADORE!

Day 10/21/2010: A very lovely headband! It will be perfect for a costume party...

Day 10/22/2010: This is awesome... I didn't want to dress up too much this year for a costume party, so this is great. The headband will go well with this.  

Day 10/23/2010: An embroidery of my sweet Basil. I love this! Since opening it, my husband has had it at his desk. This is one of my favorites thus far!!!!

Day 10/24/2010: I read a lot of books so having a new book mark is perfect. I also love owls... woot woot.

Day: 10/25/2010: And with long curly locks... i must maintain and keep my hair back. Here is a lovely headband to do just that.

Day: 10/26/2010: I do a lot of cooking... and with Halloween coming and a pot luck coming up, this is perfect to be the coolest Halloween cook.

Day: 10/27/2010: A really neat needle book and if you aren't careful opening it, it may stick you with a pin.

Day: 10/28/2010:A neat garland to hang above my door for the neighborhood children know that there is candy to be given.

Day: 10/29/2010:This box housed all the goodies I got. It also doubles as a box for all my patterns, pictures, and or the stray fabric. It is much prettier in person.

Day: 10/30/2010:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010 01:02:30 AM by poyupop » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010 08:40:10 AM »

Claimed!  Yes lisa you hit modify on your spot each day to add that day's photos

Cool. I cant wait!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
ViciousPrecious

i ♥ my craft

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2010 03:37:38 AM »

Thanks to themuppet for my Halloween swag  Grin

Here's everything all laid out.

Day 13. How awesome is this cauldron?

Day 12. Candy Corn (!!!), which is impossible to find where I live, and some delicious chocolate brains. Now I have Tay Zonday "Chocolate Rain" stuck in my head. For the uninitiated, do check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

Day 11. Cutest little monster dude ever and some really good craftsmanship.

Obligatory "my cat is trying to steal everything" photo  Wink

Day 10. "Zombie Love" bracelet. Love this so so much. It will get heaps of wear.

Day 9. My very own zombie pin cushion. He'll be excellent company on those long nights in front of the sewing machine.

Day 8. Some beautiful, original artwork; "Monster kids go trick or treating"

Day 7. Straight from my wist, and straight to me keychain! Thank you very much, I love these.

Day 6. More in the painting series. These are seriously good!

Day 5. The final painting.

Day 4. Most gorgeous necklace. "Phantom Self"

Day 3. Adorable, crochet Candy Corns.

Day 2. Spooky hand made figurines. This is so awesome.

Day 1. Halloween! Gorgeous candle holder and scented (cinnamon?) candle.

All lit up.

Thank you so so much themuppet. You have been a wonderful partner and such a pleasure to receive so many lovely things from you. Hope you have a happy Halloween, now I'm off to eat candy and watch scary movies all day!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010 06:52:24 PM by ViciousPrecious » THIS ROCKS   Logged

See my wist
Check out what I'm listening to on last.fm
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Easy Minecraft Pig Cupcakes
Strawberry Angel Food and Coffee and Donut Milkshake Recipes
How to Make a Pineapple Coconut Meringue Torte
Old-Fashioned Lemon Sugar Cookie Recipe
How to Make Rhubarb and Ginger Fro-Yo
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...