A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,983
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tiny Haunted House Swap Gallery  (Read 16955 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheMistressT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2010 08:13:34 PM »

WHEW!  I'm glad you like it!  I was getting anxious.

Hint:  If you crease the roof a bit extra, it'll sit tighter against the house.  An engineering difficulty, that was.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy: http://suddenlytaxidermy.blogspot.com/
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/themistresst
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BubbleOffPlumb & http://www.etsy.com/shop/GreatBigBeautifulDog

2013 Projects Completed: 61
'14: 42 (at least)
'15: 24
petskin
“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2010 04:37:17 PM »

I have recieved The most beautiful little house! I`m so happy with it- love, love, love your work blackstiches! (i did have to glue some things back Sad , but i think it looks like new again (hope it`s how it was Tongue) -t would fit perfectly with the one i made Cheesy.

I love the tiny owl and pumpkins so much and the little guy peeking out the chimney (that`s where he was, right or did we misplace him?)- it`s just perfect and i`m having such a hard time keeping the 20 busy little fingers  (and 10 big ones) away from it Cheesy

THANK YOU, i really love it (no fake politeness Wink !
(I will post pics later tonight, when my hubby gets back w the only thing, that takes pics in this house/for now/)[/b](now i hope you`ll get mine in good shape and like yours too )

*one happy costumer*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
Blackstitches
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2010 04:56:12 PM »

I received from petskin today.  It's such a great house.  I love all the details she put into it and the cool different mediums that she used to compose it.

The pictures aren't the best, since it was late when I took them and the lighting was not good.  I may try and take some better ones tomorrow.  

The outside of the house.  I love the cute red door and little witches broom on the front

one side, with a cute little feather pumpkin

another side with a bird and scary spider!

the roof, which seems like it is made somehow out of a doily that is painted, I might be wrong so maybe petskin can tell us.

The awesome inside, there is a little black and white rug, a picture on the wall and the word "enchanting"

And finally, my favorite part, this cute little fellow.  My kids love him and so do I, he has so much personality!

Thanks so much Petskin!  We all really love this great house and it will have a place of honor in our Halloween decorations for years to come.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
Blackstitches
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2010 04:58:52 PM »

I'm glad you liked it petskin!  I was really worried about shipping it, after I made it I realized it was super delicate.  I even tried double boxing but I guess it didn't help. Sad  Well I hope it wasn't too much trouble to assemble.  The little ghostie does go on the chimney. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Good lord have mercy on a country girl, trying to make a living in a rhinestone world."- Dolly Parton
www.livingindomesticity.blogspot.com
www.irisharperdesigns.etsy.com
batgirl
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2010 05:17:44 PM »

Oooh, that is fabulous! Super Spooky!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
petskin

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2010 06:23:39 PM »

I`m so glad you like it! and the roof is crochet out of hemp and painted over and mod modge and there was some glitter too (Smiley ), but that didn`t show under the paint  Angry

And fixing the loose pieces was no trouble at all Wink - i`m glad i could figure everything out Smiley.

Ill try to take pics soon (when He gets home), but if they don`t look good i`ll wait til tomorrow  (I`m  glad ypu took so many pics, since i didn`t get to take any at all, before sending out Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2010 01:07:08 AM »

I love the flat pack - that's pure genius!

It's great that everyone's houses are totally different - I have no idea which I'd pick as a favourite, they're all amazing!

I've left feedback for those whose parcels have been received, don't forget to let me know when you get them (and when you've sent for those posting late).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010 01:18:10 AM by sazzra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

“Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!”
TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2010 07:57:46 AM »

Wowee!  The latest additions are so great!  One thing I just love about Tiny House Swap is the variety of styles and media used.  YEY!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010 08:00:04 AM by TheMistressT » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog, Suddenly Surrounded by Taxidermy: http://suddenlytaxidermy.blogspot.com/
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/themistresst
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BubbleOffPlumb & http://www.etsy.com/shop/GreatBigBeautifulDog

2013 Projects Completed: 61
'14: 42 (at least)
'15: 24
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2010 09:44:44 PM »

I agree -- so many different styles, media, components... amazing! 

I'm still staring at the flat-pack house's stone exterior.  Gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

petskin

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2010 10:32:20 PM »

I`m finally able to post pics of the wonderful house i got from Blackstiches:
The beautiful front with 2 supercute`n`supertiny pumpkns and a tiny skull Smiley love the windows too Smiley

he back with this cutie black widow (OMG- last year, the same time, i killed 38 in my backyard / under sandbox and tricycles, scooters and inside my babys stroller...hate those things so bad, but this one is adorable Wink )

and the beautiful tree with this shiny owl and spider web:

It`s so beautiful, the whole house and every single side of it Smiley - i also love the glitter and purple undertone of the house (my DD`s fav color, she was so excited).

I`m very happy Smiley

and i know (after snooping around on her blog, which is beautiful!) that my partner just MUST have Really Beautiful photos of the house, so, please, post better ones, `cause it`s dark now 24/7 /rain/ and i only have a phone to use Sad

EDIT:  especially now, that i noticed, taht the lil bat guy is totally missing on the pic- all bent down behind the house  Angry - those mailmen... i think i fixed it AFTER taking pics, ugh* sry!
Smiley

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010 10:36:33 PM by petskin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
90 Second White Chicken Chili Recipe
90 Second Southwest Cobb Salad Recipe With Fiesta Black Beans
How to Make Cinnamon Eggnog Oatmeal
How to Make a Mardi Gras King Cake
Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...