A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,595
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain/Halloween Swap Round 23 (Signups 9-25 to 10-6, So 10-25)  (Read 26850 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ladyblades
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2010 10:25:05 AM »

Also, cake sounds really yummy right now. I'm half tempted to go buy cake lol. (I'm standing outside my high school waiting for my dad to pick me up and take me home. I spent art doubled over my desk because my cramps were so bad)
Peppermint tea and the aforementioned heating pad helps with my I-can't-get-out-of-bed-it-hurts-too-much-cramps a little bit. One day a month I have them and really heavy bleeding. I'm afraid to walk around too much either way. Also like the idea of a "sugar solution" but mine would be brownies.  Wink Take it easy.  

I have all the supplies for my crafting now. The ideas came easily this time (I wonder what that means?) so I didn't have to do a lot of stalking. Now to get the 4 yr old's costume done and sent so I can start witchy-crafty goodness!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010 10:41:06 AM by Ladyblades » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2010 11:07:47 AM »

Peppermint tea and the aforementioned heating pad helps with my I-can't-get-out-of-bed-it-hurts-too-much-cramps a little bit. One day a month I have them and really heavy bleeding. I'm afraid to walk around too much either way. Also like the idea of a "sugar solution" but mine would be brownies.  Wink Take it easy.

I skipped school to sleep for a while because when I laid down to try and sleep, my cramps decided to actually be never ending and also move into my ovaries (Which was definitely new) so I laid there in pain for what felt like forever. I'm not sure what time it was when I passed out, but I know I was tired when I woke up... every time I woke up... Sad I slept with the heating pad all night and also through the morning, and I still feel bleh. Unfortunately we don't have any peppermint tea, or else I'd try some x_x Maybe I'll make some Tazo chai tea. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of tea, but for some reason I really like Tazo chai tea Cheesy
For how horrible my cramps have been, I'm surprised my bleeding isn't heavy. I'm also surprised my ovaries haven't withered and died haha. I NEVER get cramps in my ovaries, but my poor ovaries are at the point of where they're aching and cramping and then aching some more. It's not fun.
Sugar sounds really nice still. *_* Maybe some mint chocolate chip ice cream or cookies. Cheesy
My awesome boyfriend decided after he gets out of his college classes for the day (Apparently he's finishing up at noon), he's going to make the two hour drive from Oregon to Washington to come see me and keep me company while I whine about not feeling good <3 So I'm gonna take some OTC pain meds and hope they work (Like I said yesterday, I have a really high tolerance to pain killers), and then at about 5 or so I'm going to go to Kelso so I can work at the assisted living home (Whether I stay home from school or not because of feeling miserable, I'm committed to the assisted living home, and I have straight A's, so I don't think missing just over a day and a half of classes will kill me) and either before I go or after I come home, I'm going to attempt to cook (Please prepare your fire extinguishers Cheesy I set a small fire in my kitchen making top ramen!) and make us dinner. Apparently nobody has ever really cooked for him (With the exception of his parents, but that's kind of a given) and it makes me really happy that he's spending time with me when I don't feel good because I've never had a boyfriend that would do that, so I'd like to do something for him ^_^ <3 I just hope I manage to not start a fire or burn everything. xP I'm thinking of either making chicken or fish and a side dish or two. But I'm not sure what yet, so I'm going to google some recipes, and also ask one of my parents if they'll buy more rice, because I used the last of it last night and I need more whether I use it tonight or not!

And luckily, there are a couple plus sides to missing school because of cramps. I got out of the revision workshop (Which is good because I'm not done with my horror story because of writers block, so now I have an extra day), and I can craaaaaft Cheesy
Honestly, missing school today and some of yesterday has made me really excited for January (I'm getting all of my credits out of the way now so that I can finish classes in January and use second semester to have technically graduated so I can work full time for a while or start college early, and also I realized I can craft more Cheesy )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #222 on: October 13, 2010 02:54:47 PM »

Side note..... The other night my daughter and I dreamed of nbrs that I wanna play on today's local lottery..***wondering if the universe (i.e. hawkeyes_girl) is on my side to win?? ROTFLOL!!! My daughter said her numbers fell out of exploding clouds??? I'm a big believer in dreams but I had no clue what to tell her it meant?? Anyone have any suggestions?     

I suggest you run, not walk, out and buy a ticket...!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #223 on: October 13, 2010 03:33:22 PM »

Side note..... The other night my daughter and I dreamed of nbrs that I wanna play on today's local lottery..***wondering if the universe (i.e. hawkeyes_girl) is on my side to win?? ROTFLOL!!! My daughter said her numbers fell out of exploding clouds??? I'm a big believer in dreams but I had no clue what to tell her it meant?? Anyone have any suggestions?     

I suggest you run, not walk, out and buy a ticket...!

I agree !!!

For all of the moon time issues Chaste Tree Berry changed my life !!

Feel better soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2010 03:47:58 PM »

What is Chaste Tree Berry?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
whileitsraining
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2010 04:02:08 PM »

GAH!!!! I totally could have finished my large today if I hadn't run out of ________ Sad(((! Oh well, gives me an excuse to go to Joanns again soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
amethyst6
Life is what you make it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2010 04:06:28 PM »

LOL! Hawkeyes, you've been mistaken for the universe again!!!.....

I haven't started yet but I have awesome ideas! It's really great having to send to the same person for 2 swaps Smiley a lot less of stress!

Well, I think HawkEyes is at least working in conjunction with the Universe. I have to say she has an uncanny knack for matching partners by the sound of it.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/amethyst6
I am interested in personal swaps. PM me.
Mamaneedles
)O( * &#2384;

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2010 07:11:21 PM »

I feel SO behind even if I'm not... but I really want to send by friday, which is in 2 days, because of int. shipping and I have nothing done for this swap Sad (but oh, so many ideas!) so yeah... I better stop writting and get crafting now that baby Merrick is full!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog! (and where I sell my dolls!)
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!
penelopewaits

mama. crafter. nerd. feminist. gardener. lezzer.

« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2010 12:49:42 AM »

penelopewaits > Can't believe you've already finished!

i had a couple of rainy days at home so i just got stuck right into it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2010 03:00:21 AM »

Only crafted two smalls so far, but had brainwave for the large!!
Lynda  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 46 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Popular Demand Founder Blake Ricciardi Talks Success of Streetwear Brand
Backstage at Zadig & Voltaire
Popular Demand Founder Blake Ricciardi Talks Success of Streetwear Brand
Style Sound Off: Jennifer Lopez, Sandra Bullock & Kim Kardashian
Snoop Dogg Aka Snoop Lion on Making Music With His Sons
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...