A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Some Examples of my Photography  (Read 823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amavanna
« on: September 23, 2010 04:09:15 PM »

Hi there everyone new here my sister suggested I come here so here I am and prepared to make some friends ^_^

First Set I like to call the "Licked" series. We have a cat around the neighborhood that comes around a lot and he is total sweet hear but almost every time I take photos of him I catch him with his tongue out Tongue

This set is all some random ones of my daughter some are old some are new these are some of my favorite shots.

This set is my random garden photos. I live in Tennessee so there is always some kind of nature to take photos of

This photo is part of cemetery series. I live literally 25 feet from the cemetery that has Jack Daniels resting in peace. I go there often for photos its a very peaceful cemetery and its in a very beautiful field.

And this these two I wanted to share to show people that even camera mishaps you know the kind where you just can't get the lighting the zoom the macro or the whole darn camera to work with you and you end up with oddly focused and colored images. Sometimes these can be my favorite pics like these two. These last two are unedited in any way just cropped down. The first one is just a picture outside my house I was trying to capture the sunset but instead captured a this beautiful photo with the basics of  night time camera settings. When I saw how it turned out I decided to keep the settings and go to the cemetery and get one their.

And I swear this is the last set. These two u will see alot from me. These are my gerbils Edward and Alphonse. These are my babies and they are constantly being the center of my camera's focus.

So that is what I do I take photos and love to edit them I edit from the simple sharpening and cleaning a photo to intense photo manipulations. I hope you enjoy them and feel free to give me any kind of constructive criticism that may help my photography
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radmom
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010 04:23:30 PM »

Naturally, I am biased. I love them all, but the gerbils having their water together cracks me up all the time. I don't have the patience to do photoshop on pics and decorate them.

Slowly add those up and welcome to the community; you will see some talented people on here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010 06:27:24 PM »

i love all of the cemetary pics! they are really nice work. what part of tennessee are you in? i live in memphis Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Radmom
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010 09:04:07 AM »

As her extremely OLDER sister responding for her, because I am sure she is knee deep on her lvl 80 WoW game right now. LOL She lives in Lynchburg. I live in Nashville.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010 09:56:59 AM »

I think they're pretty great! What camera do you use?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
amavanna
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010 01:53:30 PM »

Its nothing special I hope to get a new one real soon
The one I use currently is a samsung L200 10.2 mega pixel. It really isnt top of the line but I have pretty muched learn manual digital photography with it and it's been a great starter camera.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Maternity Lingerie and Baby Pajamas from Belabumbum
Stylish Clothes for Moms - Tsu.Ya by Kristi Yamaguchi Review
Vintage Look: Dolly Python Talks Vintage Fashion
Luli Fama Spring/Summer 2014 - Swimwear - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
Biggest Fall Fashion Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...