A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Craft Kit Round 13 (Sign ups closed) (Send outs Nov 8)  (Read 10309 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2010 10:00:10 PM »

I've been working on partnering for 3 hours. I can't go any farther. I was hopping to get partners out immediately, but it won't be possible. I've sent out a number of PMs, I won't be able to continue until I get some replies. I'll get partners out as soon as I can.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
Distant_Twilight
Code Monkey

Creativity is creativity. There is nothing like it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2010 05:15:59 AM »

I know that I specified a lot of crafts that I want to learn, but I'm happy just learning a new craft (guessing that's why partners are so hard). I guess my only real request is to learn amis (like most people Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist!!- http://www.wists.com/Distant_Twilight
Will not be returning to craftster until I can get my anxiety under control. Thank you for all the supportive people I have met here!
katara
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010 07:42:37 AM »

Perhaps using a Round Robin format would be easier to partner people up? (unless you are already doing that...) i.e
A sends to B; B sends to C etc...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2010 09:16:28 AM »

Perhaps using a Round Robin format would be easier to partner people up? (unless you are already doing that...) i.e
A sends to B; B sends to C etc...
Yeah, that is how I am doing it.

I know that I specified a lot of crafts that I want to learn, but I'm happy just learning a new craft (guessing that's why partners are so hard). I guess my only real request is to learn amis (like most people Grin)
Actually having lots on your list makes it easier for me. A couple of your kits weren't offered and a couple aren't offered to canada. So it is really helpful to have lots of options.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
lydiaharper
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2010 09:22:40 AM »

Good luck, craftaddiction!  It has to be really hard to organize a swap like this.  We do love you for it, though.  Grin

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2010 11:14:10 AM »

Okay, I have the list. Please keep in mind it is tentative. If I copied one thing wrong, it could change everything. So I will send partners out. Please look it over and let me know if I made any mistakes. I already made one huge mistake but, luckily, I caught it in time. I'll post here when the list is final (probably 24 hours after I finish sending questionnaires). I am afraid I had to cut down the amount of kits some people were sending (myself included).  There was no way around it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 01:07:32 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My pinterest
craftaddiction
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2010 03:10:57 PM »

This is a bit messy and confusing. You can see a simple version here. If you can't figure this chart out, don't worry about it. It really isn't important. Feel free to PM me if you want to know what you are receiving and don't understand the chart.

Person SendingSend1Send2Send3Get1Get2Get3
IdlersDesignBugaboo1 Bugaboo1
mama cloth making Drop spindle kit
CraftAddictionhgddmSouthern Flower Bugaboo1DesignVigilante
working in a round (amis and hats)Intermediate Crochet (Granny squares) dying yarn/fiberbeginning spinning (top
  whorl)
DesignVigilanteCraftAddictionhgddm kittenmittensleighi123
beginning spinning (top whorl)beginning knitting Bookbindingbasic hand embroidery
Strutterlydiaharper darkladymajesta
Altered Altoid Tin Kit art journaling
Southern FlowerDistant_Twilightdarkladymajesta hgddmCraftAddiction
Cross stitchStamping/Card Making Polymer ClayIntermediate Crochet (Granny squares)
lydiaharperBugaboo1leighi123 Strutterleighi123
starter kit for reusable feminine hygiene
  products
sewing mama cloth Altered Altoid Tin KitEmbroidery-Beginner
hgddmkataraSouthern Flowerleighi123Distant_TwilightDesignVigilanteCraftAddiction
Polymer Clay KitPolymer Claypolymer clay buttonsBeadloom bracelets beginning knittingworking in a round
StellouBugaboo1 Bugaboo1
tatting spinning
Bugaboo1IdlersDesignCraftAddictionStellouStelloulydiaharperIdlersDesign
Drop spindle kitdying yarn/fiberspinningtattingstarter kit for reusable feminine hygiene
  products
mama cloth making
leighi123lydiaharperDesignVigilante lydiaharperhgddm
basic hand embroiderybasic hand embroidery sewing mama clothpolymer clay buttons
kataraDistant_Twilight hgddm
Amigurumi Polymer Clay Kit
kittenmittensDesignVigilante darkladymajesta
Bookbinding Stamp Carving (Just one)
Distant_Twilighthgddmdarkladymajesta Southern Flowerkatara
Beadloom bracelets Beginner Sewing - (bags,
  household stuff)
Cross stitchAmigurumi
darkladymajestakittenmittensStrutter Distant_TwilightSouthern Flower
Stamp Carving art journaling Beginner Sewing - useful items

Stamping/Card Making

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010 01:07:50 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My pinterest
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2010 04:28:54 PM »

Looks impressive!
Is it correct that both lydiaharper and I are sending a mama cloth kit to Bugaboo1? If so, no problem, I'll be happy to make the package! I'm very exited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
craftaddiction
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2010 04:31:46 PM »

Looks impressive!
Is it correct that both lydiaharper and I are sending a mama cloth kit to Bugaboo1? If so, no problem, I'll be happy to make the package! I'm very exited!
Yes, that is correct. There were only 2 of the kits she wanted being offered. She offered to get 2 of the same kit, instead of only sending/receiving 2 kits.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010 04:32:06 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My pinterest
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2010 12:02:51 AM »

Looks impressive!
Yes, that is correct. There were only 2 of the kits she wanted being offered. She offered to get 2 of the same kit, instead of only sending/receiving 2 kits.
Ok, good solution. I can see it was a lot of work for you to make this construction, so do relax a bit today  Smiley
I'm so happy I can learn to spin yarn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crop an Image in Photoshop CS3
How to Delete a Color Swatch in Photoshop CS3
How to Delete a Layer in Photoshop CS3
How to Delete a Text Layer in Photoshop CS3
How to Delete the Background of an Image in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Creating a Travel Journal
Eggs? Eggzactly!
Meatless Monday: Kale Yeah!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...