A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Round 8 Gallery  (Read 21034 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

froggmomma
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2010 04:15:03 AM »

I received an awesome thank-you gift from dreadlocklove a while ago. Sorry for taking so long to get around to pics, life got super-crazy, super-fast. (In a matter of 10 days, grandpa had to have open heart surgery, I lost my job and my uncle passed) Life seems to be getting back to normal today (hopefully).

So on to the pics. Group shot. She sent the most wonderful smelling package of handmade bath goodies.
Two bars of soap, two bath bombs, essential oil and and a oil warmer.  The bath bombs are vanilla and lavender and made for a very relaxing bath the other day. One soap is neem oil, and the other has calendula flowers in it.

The oil is a lavender peppermint blend and smells amazing.

Thanks so much dreadlocklove!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
Velvet Rose
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2010 11:33:50 PM »

I received 2 lovely bracelets from starmumplus but can't post pics due to a huge family crisis.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ghilie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2010 07:31:12 PM »

Here are the goodies I received from Amigurumi4life - they're really just more than I deserve!

to change your image viewing settings please click here
If you have your matureimg off, it's a framed cross stitch that says f*ck ALS.  It's really perfect.

cheese!

hats for my ball joint dolls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2010 11:10:01 AM »

Finally, I'm getting photos up of my Needers package from punkyflossy. My camera was not only have an issue, but fully broken. Thank goodness I had a full replacement warranty, but until my shiny new camera comes, I managed to borrow one. In more appropriate news, here's my full box! (Which took a long time coming .... and since it was overseas I know it must have cost an arm and a leg - thanks punkyflossy) 

I said thread... and boy did she deliver

There were also some trims (love the cherries!)

And some other goodies - glass, dice, and other beads, a velvety beading mat (and no, I actually didn't know what this was - I'm the most unprofessional beader ever, but can't wait to use it!), and some scrapbooking/papery craft stuff.

Thanks punkyflossy, it was a fab package! I plan to get my thank you gift for you finished today, and sent tomorrow. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spoopy
« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2010 12:22:50 PM »

I love that little ami cheese! so cute. The soap and bathbombs look awesome too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
punkyflossy

Call me Katie (:

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 07, 2010 01:16:12 PM »

I'm glad you liked it Smiley
Sorry it took so long, in future I will use a different service, it said 'from 5 days' >.> I expected faster than like...25? or something.
Parcelforce smell D:

I sent the scrapbook for you to do while you were on your travels..but then I decided to stalk you (after the box was sent, and I realised you already had scrapbooks for it D:, but it was a decluttering/clutter somebody elses houses (>.> <.<) swap..so...no harms >.<

If you had needed fabric I had loads picked out of my pile, ended giving away a bin bag full on freecycle Smiley (tbh, i'm glad I didnt have to pay postage on that O_o)

anywayy Smiley glad you like...I just got rid of all my kitschy charms like..a month before this swap Sad so that was a bummer, but I gave all the beading stuff I had left (I know you didn't ask for dice beads, but I thought you might use them...they seemed sort of your style...)

Anywayy. Enough wittering Tongue
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2010 06:44:50 PM »

That is a lot of thread.   Very awesome. 

There's a bunch of packages still enroute to look out for too.  This swap isn't done yet.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2010 06:55:46 PM »

Ooo - love those trims!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2010 08:09:06 PM »

I'm glad you liked it Smiley
Sorry it took so long, in future I will use a different service, it said 'from 5 days' >.> I expected faster than like...25? or something.
Parcelforce smell D:

I sent the scrapbook for you to do while you were on your travels..but then I decided to stalk you (after the box was sent, and I realised you already had scrapbooks for it D:, but it was a decluttering/clutter somebody elses houses (>.> <.<) swap..so...no harms >.<

If you had needed fabric I had loads picked out of my pile, ended giving away a bin bag full on freecycle Smiley (tbh, i'm glad I didnt have to pay postage on that O_o)

anywayy Smiley glad you like...I just got rid of all my kitschy charms like..a month before this swap Sad so that was a bummer, but I gave all the beading stuff I had left (I know you didn't ask for dice beads, but I thought you might use them...they seemed sort of your style...)

Anywayy. Enough wittering Tongue
Smiley

Oh, I'm pretty sure some of the mailing issues were on my end. We've only had a mailbox here for a week or so (BRAND new neighbourhood, still under construction), and before that we had to go to this depot. Ugh.

The dice were a good choice, I actually had a set of dice beads, but I just recently ran out of the regular black and white ones (have a lot of pink and yellow and white...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2010 06:52:45 AM »

I received from Ilianora a wonderful and useful 'Thank You' gift...a fabric box for my yarn while knitting and crocheting...alread y in use for my Calorimetry headscarf knitting!!

And some very pretty magnets...also being put to good use!

those little magnets are really, really the best remembrance...love a covered fridge!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jodi Picoult Talks About the Inspiration Behind House Rules
Trailer of Young Guns: A New Generation of Conservative Leaders
Louise the Big Cheese Book Trailer
Helen Mirren Talks About Her Book and Writing
Indu Sundaresan Talks About Her Novel Shadow Princess
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!
Meatless Monday: Vegan, Raw, Gluten Free Chocolate Bars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...