A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 299,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Round 8 Gallery  (Read 24017 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zilamonster

Who's awesome? ...you're awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2010 11:14:51 AM »

Look at this amazing necklace I received from laura!

I received it last week but then promptly had to go out of town for work; I love it so much I wore it all week.

Thank you Laura!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tlh878
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2010 02:05:58 PM »

I received a FANTASTIC package on Friday, but I just picked it up from the post office last night.

Here is the whole package.  I got spoiled with stuff for resin jewelery and learning embroidery.  Two things I am really excited to try!  There were also some chocolates, but somehow they didn't make it into the photo Wink

A close up of the embroidery stuff.  A hoop, some thread, plastic bobbins to store the thread and a box of embroidery by Jenny Hart of sublime stitching.  The box contains a book, patterns, a hoop and thread.  I am so excited to read through the book and try some of the stitches in the book.

Lots of stuff to get me going on resin jewelery.  Cups, bottles, molds, glitter, sprinkles and best of all instructions!

And finally, I got a super cute resin heart ring.  I have already worn it!

Thank you soooo much I Sew Cute  I LOVE it all, and feel very spoiled.  Now I have to work on a super special thank you gift.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2010 03:48:33 PM »

Here's my TOTALLY AWESOME thank you gift from margiej....yes, this is WAY over a small or medium thank you Cheesy

Peasant top and HUGE patchwork tiered twirly skirt.  Sorry, no action shots other than this still frame circle...my love does NOT know how to use my camera and the features on it, hell, I'm surprised she got this one mostly in focus Tongue

The skirt has been a long time coming as a personal swap from margie.  She had made one for another craftster as part of an organized swap, and got behind on things so mine went on the back burner, no biggie, but this swap came around and we were lucky to get paired up so I said if she wanted to finish it as a thank you present that would be fine.  Margie and I originally started off with the personal swap being one sided, as she didn't want me to send anything in return...so I thought what better way to hold up my end of something (I just don't like someone sending me a gift and not getting something in return!) than to spoil her hugely with a massive box of goodies Smiley

The peasant top is actually made from some of the fabric I sent to her!  How totally cool Smiley  It has a very small floral pattern in tone on tone, hence you can't see it looking like anything but off-white in the photo.

I have the skirt draped over a rolling garment rack that I use for my non-dryer clothing on wash day and it looks like a quilt would on a display rack...truly a work of art!  Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
margiej
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2010 04:19:09 PM »

Haha, glad you like it!  I really enjoyed making the skirt and the top.  Those skirts do go pretty fast sewing them up.  It doesn't look much like a rainbow in the picture, as I used fabrics on hand, should have been choosier I guess.  Hope you get lots of use out of it!  The top looks a bit large, just open a binding seam and draw the elastic up a bit and it will fit better.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2010 06:40:00 PM »

The top fits perfect, actually Smiley  I like things a little blousy.  I think the colors are great!  Just enough of a rainbow bit for it not to be TOO obvious and pride-full.  Lovin' it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2010 08:14:51 PM »

Here is all of the wonderful stuff that i got from wonderwoman1976, i am so excited to start making new stuff with it. My DH was a little worried  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2010 08:22:27 PM »

Wow Sapphire Moon, that's an epic thank you gift! That skirt looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2010 11:53:41 PM »

I received from Kittymom13 on Wednesday (Sorry I'm posting these so late but I had exams all last week) She sent me a whole bunch of goodies! A bit of everything really. Pictures!
Here's a pic of everything

She got me some yarn. I've always wanted to try sugar n cream cotton yarn but could never find it!

Also got some pretty crochet hooks. I love the colours! Always wanted to buy myself some but never did. Also some hooked yarn needles and sticky noted for keeping track of things in my patterns

She also sent a whole bunch of patterns! I always love crochet patterns.

A pattern for a mini wall quilt. This is something I've never done but I might have to try for christmas gifts. Love this!

A whole bunch of buttons

Lots of red fabric and some snowman fabric. Also awesome for Christmas gifts.

And some sewing patterns. Skirts and pajamas!

Thanks so much for such an awesome package Kittymom13! I'll be aiming to send out your thankyou gift by Monday. I already ahve some ideas of what to make. Just need a tiny break from class to get it finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2010 02:49:18 AM »

Yee Haw!  Glad you like it all!!  And you're goin' to school...=]  My sis is finishing up nursing school this semester...yikes...I really feel for all you crafters having to be creative in the midst of classes!!   Tongue

TheSapphireMoon...great skirt&top!!  Marjiej...could you share where the pattern came from?? I'm gonna have to go diggin' thru my patterns...I may have a close cousin to that one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2010 03:04:19 AM »

SAHMomma...you got yours posted too...glad you like!  I thought I had more Halloween fabric...but not really.  The yarns:  green is sock yarn...but there is way more that you can do than just socks!  The brown yarn...gifted to me in a huge lot from DH co-worker...not sure what kind or use, and the blue/varigated...I bought and didn't like anything it was making...so I am passing it on and hope you have better creative luck w/it!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Conditioner
Common Hair Braid Mistakes
How to Defrizz Hair in a Flash
How to Keep Gelled Hair Soft
How to Cover Dark Hair Roots
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...