A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,739
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Round 8 Gallery  (Read 22223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sunspotted
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2010 11:09:26 AM »

Lots of awesome packages so far.  Good work givers!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
guacaMolly
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2010 01:50:47 PM »

Alrighty! FINALLY posting pics from my amazingly awesome package from atsuko! Please bear with me, new digi camera and 7 year old computers hooked up to our TV make photo editing programs difficult!

First of all, let me say that all of these cuts of fabric were very generous. Like, 1 to even 3 yards for most pieces, which is really great for me because that's what I am short on-- I have lots of fat quarters and such, but I was really needing some new fabrics, and to get yardage was such a blessing.

From left to right, a pretty grass green cotton, 2 yards of super cute printed corduroy, and a gorgeous deep green velour-type fabric. Picture definitely doesn't do it justice here

Home decor weight pretty print, another shade of green cotton (I use a LOT of green, so that's perfect!), and a pretty flannel print

Gorgeous red floral print that needed its own picture--- I've never made clothing, but this makes me really want to make something wearable out of it.

Pretty, vintage piece. It's so delicate.

Last but certainly not least, interfacing!!!!

All weights and sizes.

And because she's totally awesome (it's true), atsuko made me five pairs of beautiful earrings and a pendant. I LOVE them!

I have already worn three pairs since opening my box on Monday!  Cheesy I am an earrings girl, it's rare to see me without them. I wear scrubs that are blue and brown on Tuesdays, and have never had a pair of earrings that went with them just right. Until now.

Thank you sooo much, you were so generous, I love everything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2010 03:46:19 PM »

what a great package! 
I received a box from Chris sews, but I'm not opening it up until I can do it with my friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amber565
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2010 11:30:48 AM »

I received my box of goodies from princessblueberry!! Thanks so much...I'm gonna have fun with all of it Smiley

Good sized pieces of fabric and some lace.

Embroidery Supplies. Lots of Floss, a little hoop, some needles, and pre-cut squares of aida cloth
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lydiaharper
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2010 11:33:02 AM »

Ooohhhh, look at all the colors of floss.  Cute fabric, too!  Very nice package.

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2010 12:30:09 PM »

I gave the Box to my friend today!  I told her last night about her surprise, but wouldn't tell her what it was.  She hates when I do that.  I love it.. Cheesy   Anyway,  She says it will all go to good use!

There's a bit of clothing appropriate materials, all in nice chunks too!  All of them more then 1 a meter, some a lot more then a meter, it's awesome!  And some kid type fabric.  Which she just told me the other day she wants to learn how to quilt, so she's got the makings of a few good lap quilts there too!

Pictures!
Here She is cutting into the box (with the pretty tape Smiley)

All the goods lain out:

One happy sewing newb! (okay, she's not so much a newb, as someone who hasn't done a lot of sewing in the recent past, and didn't have a stash.  Now she does!)

Thank you so much Chris Sews!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KelseyLauren
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2010 06:31:58 PM »

I received yesterday and as luck would have it my digi camera just broke. So here is my crappy cell pic

Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smiley
froggmomma
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2010 01:19:50 PM »

I received my thank you from thelastkodama yesterday! Please excuse my lazyness. I took the pic in front of the laptop and part of it is in te shadow. I got some awesome hairbows. One is on a ponytail holder, with buttons to look like buckyeyes, and the other is on a barrette. There's also a button buckeye on a bobby pin. LOVE THEM!!! She also noticed I'm collecting license plates and sent me one from Vermont. Thanks!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2010 05:13:48 PM »

I received from princess blueberry  a couple days ago, and let me say, she is AWESOME! She sent me soooo much! Cheesy
First off, the box pretty much exploded when I opened it. It was so packed with stuff, and so heavy!

All the lovely yarn; it's super soft!

An awesome little soap making starter kit! I've always wanted to learn how to do this! Looks like the family is getting some wonderful soap for Christmas this year! lol

A very interesting beeswax candle kit and a loofah.

Lots of embroidery floss, hurray!

a LOT a beads, it's like the bead soup swap all over again!

I could not get a good enough pic of these, no matter how hard I tried. but I LOOOOVVVE the dolphin beads!!! They are some of the favorite beads she sent!

A close up of some SUPER cute 'pony' beads!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH PRINCESSBLUEBERRY! I feel super spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2010 05:23:00 PM »

Could everybody please take a look at the first page of this thread and see if you are up to date.  I just went through every post of the gallery and checked every DC or tracking number I had been given and did those updates.  I have to say that while most of you have been awesome about PMing with updates, a lot of you have not.  It takes 5 seconds to PM "I received from fill in the blank" or I sent to fill in the blank today".  Spare a thought to your poor organizer and her extreme lack of free time.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Creating Transparency and Sampling Colors
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Color Mixer
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introducing Advanced Color Selection
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Setting Colors in Flash
Macromedia Flash 8 - Object-Based Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...