A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,799
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Givers and Needers Round 8 Gallery  (Read 22141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SAHMama
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2010 03:23:19 PM »

I'm so glad you liked them kittymom13! I love that fabric & I was waiting for just the right project for it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2010 06:41:23 PM »

There have been some awesome thank you gifts in this gallery.  Adorable pincushion!  Beautiful tatting.  So much more I'm forgetting!  Sorry I haven't been posting here more, busy life as usual.  We've got a couple of packages that seem to be delayed in transport (not shockingly Canada Post is always part of the equation, oh CP how I hate you), but otherwise this swap is going pretty smoothly.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2010 09:08:32 AM »

It has taken me a few days to get this posted (sorry Chris!), but I finally got a few minutes free.  Here is the awesomely awesome market apron ChrisSews made for me as a thank you gift.  I am SO excited to have this, as I have started doing craft shows again after about 10 years off.  I was awfully tired of trying to keep up with that cash box, so this will be great, plus the colors are exactly perfect!

Here it is!

Please forgive the mess in the background, we are still settling in from our move.   Roll Eyes

Thanks again Chris, I REALLY appreciate it.   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2010 02:12:46 PM »

Look at the cute poly clay buttons I received as a thank-you from sushi panda!

Cheesy They are so great, and the little candy corns look so real I want to nibble on one. Thank you sooo much sushipanda!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2010 02:44:28 PM »

why hadn't ChrisSews gotten my thank you yet!?  darn postal service making me crazy... It's only been a week, but sheesh, go faster! LOL

All these thank you's rolling in are awesome! those buttons are fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2010 08:22:39 PM »

I THINK I may have a package waiting for me. My brand new mail system in my brand new mail box is so strange, that I'm not positive (they left a cryptic message and a key in my mail box... hm...I need to check it tomorrow in the light of day ). And if I do, it has to be my Needers package - at least I hope!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sushipanda
« Reply #206 on: October 27, 2010 09:26:32 PM »

Look at the cute poly clay buttons I received as a thank-you from sushi panda!

Cheesy They are so great, and the little candy corns look so real I want to nibble on one. Thank you sooo much sushipanda!

I'm so glad you liked them.  I almost ate those candy corns myself too.  Tongue 

Thanks for the wonderful package & an amazing swap!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #207 on: October 27, 2010 11:16:55 PM »

why hadn't ChrisSews gotten my thank you yet!?  darn postal service making me crazy... It's only been a week, but sheesh, go faster! LOL

LOL.  I keep checking the mail thinking it could be here any day.  I can't wait to see what I set!

Why does Canadian mail have to take so long.  You're actually closer to me here in AK then much of the US.  Must be silly customs delaying things. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Spoopy
« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2010 05:52:56 AM »

why hadn't ChrisSews gotten my thank you yet!?  darn postal service making me crazy... It's only been a week, but sheesh, go faster! LOL

LOL.  I keep checking the mail thinking it could be here any day.  I can't wait to see what I set!

Why does Canadian mail have to take so long.  You're actually closer to me here in AK then much of the US.  Must be silly customs delaying things.  

I dunno, they seem to be taking a long time. It usually takes less then two weeks to get a package from the states for me but not this time... I hope my package isn't lost somewhere.  Undecided

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010 05:53:46 AM by Spoopy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sunspotted
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2010 06:39:09 AM »

I THINK I may have a package waiting for me. My brand new mail system in my brand new mail box is so strange, that I'm not positive (they left a cryptic message and a key in my mail box... hm...I need to check it tomorrow in the light of day ). And if I do, it has to be my Needers package - at least I hope!

Fingers crossed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Two Ways to Style the Mom Jean Trend
Summer Style Tips
Trend Report - All About White
The Best Swimsuits for Your Body Type
Learn the Trick to Getting Clump-Free Mascara
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...