A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dog Swap Round 4 Gallery!  (Read 3262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Britness
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010 02:13:57 PM »

sorry  I am just wrapping up 13 days of Halloween swap and been super busy getting it ready to mail out toady, i will be free to post pics tonight or tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
Britness
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010 12:18:08 AM »

Here is my awesome package from neeliarose
here is it all together

I got a wonderful  blankie that Morphy loves, two weiner wrap (from my wists) and a doggie poop bag holder thet goes on leash ...Also on wist
the blanket backside

morphy checking out blankie

He loves it!!! sooo much i had to put i away cause he wanted to eat it! LOL it will go in his kennel for now lol

i will post more photos of him in wraps when i can get him in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010 07:51:17 PM »

Morphy! Want pictures of his pretty face!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Britness
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010 08:06:01 PM »

there should be some in my older posts ill try to find link to past dog swap and find some head shots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010 08:11:18 PM »

Morphy! Want pictures of his pretty face!
Heres one
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010 09:49:23 PM »

Baaawwww, he's too precious for life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_cow
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010 02:57:29 AM »

Yay! My package arrived. Thank you Mod! I love it all. Your sewing is so good. Way better than mine.

My small brat is shouting for me at the minute, but will post pics as soon as I can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Totally addicted to felt
Britness
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010 03:38:04 AM »

my partner received on the 27th and told me several days ago she will be posting up photos hope to see them soon. I did take pics of package before i sent but i really like the see the after photos in new home with pups.. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010 05:13:00 AM »

Yay! My package arrived. Thank you Mod! I love it all. Your sewing is so good. Way better than mine.

My small brat is shouting for me at the minute, but will post pics as soon as I can!

How funny is that?! Mine arrived today too...minus the puppy treats Sad Australia is apparently super strict on pet food entering the country and as such they opened the parcel and removed the offending biscuits and gave me a pamphlet and letter instead Sad Sad - they are very practiced at it apparently, I'd had no idea it was previously opened except for the sticker saying it had been checked by quarantine.
Anyway on to the pictures of the stuff Buddy actually got!!! He received a lovely reversible blanket, a little Christmas stocking with a B on it and a lovely handmade card. I wasn't able to get action shots because Buddy despises cameras and barks his head off at them so here are the items by themselves. I'll try to sneak a pic with him tomorrow when he's not looking!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010 04:46:08 PM »

awww! lol weiner wraps! that fabric was sooooo cute! And I loved the stocking Buddy got!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Stop-Motion Animation Brick Film
How to Make an Infomercial
How to Light a Green Screen
How to Get Your Film Financed
How to Make an International Ransom Video
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...