A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
632 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dog Swap Round 4 Gallery!  (Read 3185 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2010 04:44:47 PM »

Post pictures of your goodies! Featuring your dogs, if possible!

Smiley

Sent
Recieved
Sent & Recieved
Sending late with communication
Contact organizer asap

thatkid<>designvigilante
GigglingPagan<>lisa5691
mod35tbabe<>crafty_cow
britness<>neeliarose
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010 11:47:48 AM by AlyssaKnits » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
Britness
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010 12:14:38 AM »

cant wait
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010 05:06:36 PM »

Hurray! I cant wait to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
GigglingPagan
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010 07:22:41 PM »

My package got here at the beginning of the week - sorry about the lag and lack of photos, my county is dealing with cleanup from a tornado and the disaster animal response team has been working round the clock.

Lisa5691 - Your package will be out tomorrow. I hope your pup loves the stuff as much as my dog loved the package you sent! Sprocket shared the treats with his fuzzy brother and the poo-pickup bag is amazing. The anti-itch spray is AMAZING! What's in it?

Photos later (minus the treats, of course!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Britness
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010 02:07:19 PM »

I know crafting time for this swap is over but,  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley i just saw in walgreens ad for tomorrow an in ad coupon for $1.99 for 50x60 fleece throw.(lots of colors) These are not the best quality throws but its lots of material for dog tug toys and such....so maybe for next swap or for our doggers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010 08:53:08 AM »

My package got here at the beginning of the week - sorry about the lag and lack of photos, my county is dealing with cleanup from a tornado and the disaster animal response team has been working round the clock.

Lisa5691 - Your package will be out tomorrow. I hope your pup loves the stuff as much as my dog loved the package you sent! Sprocket shared the treats with his fuzzy brother and the poo-pickup bag is amazing. The anti-itch spray is AMAZING! What's in it?

Photos later (minus the treats, of course!) 

Im so glad you liked everythng! The cookies are my own recipie (my sister has a dog grooming/pet sitting bussiness, so I make cookies for the clients. I usually ice them, but I was so scared that they would melt! lol) they are peanutbutter. The anti-itch spray is half-half witch hazel and aloevera (thats why its blue) I did a lot of looking and reasearching and that recipie was the best one and worked the best. I tested it on Max...but i couldnt tell if it worked cuz he dosent itch very much lol. I forgot to stick my note in there! when i came back from the post office i found it on the table.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
crafty_cow
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010 02:28:27 PM »

I can't wait to see some pics!! Mine has a way to travel so may be a week or so before my swap buddy (geddit?  Wink) gets her parcel.

I can't wait to receive mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Totally addicted to felt
Britness
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010 07:03:20 PM »

I received today! thank you Aileen! Soooo cute i hope to be posting pics in next couple of days. Morphy loves his blanket and the wraps are so cute and I love the baggie holder! Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010 08:36:56 AM »

I hope we get to see pics soon! I cant wait to see what everyone created!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty_cow
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010 01:16:31 AM »

Pics, pics, pics, pics!!

I'm still awaiting my package. I can't wait to see what's in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Totally addicted to felt
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photo Retouching and Compositing Examples
How to use ADT Architectural Desktop Wall Cleanup Priorities
How to Use REVIT MEP 2008 - Building an HVAC System
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Coping Buttons
How to Use REVIT MEP 2008 - Massing Objects
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...