A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 304,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: T-SHIRT SWAP (sign up: CLOSED ; mail 4/2 & 4/23  (Read 5840 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

abricot
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2004 01:22:21 PM »

A few things to note:

We have enough room for 5 more people in the swap... Sign ups close Friday, so PM me if you are interested...

and for those of you too busy to join this time around... T-Shirt Swap Strikes Back (aka. the second time I do this swap...) sign ups will probably start mid April with everything being sent out mid May, so keep an eye out for info on that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craaaft! Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. <--- sing to the tune of the "Spam" song....
abricot
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2004 10:44:20 AM »

Sign ups are now closed for round 1 of the T-Shirt swap... All the info has been sent out to each participant... As mentioned in my PM, if at all possible, please PM when you send/receive the shirts... I'll keep a list of all the participants in my first post, so we can all know what is up, without crowding the board with "I sent" posts...

Please do post a pic when you see what you designer did for you shirt! I'm sure we'd all love to see what all the creative minds at Craftster can come up with....  Grin

If you missed out on the swap this time, sign ups for round 2 will start mind-late April, so keep your eye out for that, or if you want to be notified when the sign ups start, drop me a PM....  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craaaft! Lovely Craaaft! Wonderful Craft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. Cra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ft. <--- sing to the tune of the "Spam" song....
princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2004 11:34:17 AM »

has anyone recieved a shirt yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged
abricot
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2004 11:46:33 AM »

I mailed mine out Friday... and I know it got to momo... I also know Sugaree will be mailing hers out this week...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goddess
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2004 07:09:15 PM »

mine's done and going out on friday
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004 10:29:40 PM »

i would realy like to know if my person got my shirt. please let me know it got to you
THIS ROCKS   Logged
abricot
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004 07:09:37 PM »

Hello folks!

I know that some blank shirts got to the designers later than expected... and later arrival meant less time to work on the shirt... So no sweat not meeting the deadline just please let me know this and get the shirt out before the end of the month.... Smiley

I'll be the first to admit that my shirt will be going out Monday, for this weekend will be the only spare time I have to finish it up.... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dahlea
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004 09:41:16 PM »

I got lucky-my person sent hers out late, but I had an afternoon free (plus I was afraid to do TOO much to the shirt) so I got it done and sent  it out yesterday. I can't wait to get mine! I want to do the next T shirt swap already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goddess
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2004 10:21:14 PM »

hey dahlea...lol you are so sweet I was so afraid you'd be irked at my tardiness....I can't wait to get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goddess
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004 07:37:50 PM »

Autumn, you ROCK! it turned out so well Grin thanks for all of your hard work!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Valerie Fitzgerald Talks About Heart and Sold
Meet Author Omar Tyree
Meet Author Paul Byrd
The Pop-Up Yellow Square Book Trailer
21 Nights Book Trailer Short Version
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...