A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 10 Minute Swap round 2 (SIGN UP 9/15/10-9/21/10, MAIL BY 10/7/10)  (Read 10162 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadyLeitzen

feisty cat lurves roving

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2010 10:11:04 AM »

My DH was very ill yesterday so I didn't get to work on my package. I am going to try and work on it today. My DH has diabetes so when he gets the flu he is very ill. I tend to hover.

oh no!! i hope he's feeling better soon! i think it's so sweet you're both working on my project...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LauPre

I've lost my scissors... again?!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2010 10:47:21 AM »

Best wishes for your DH, Lylacfey!
I'm almost done with my item for grimscreed, but I've got some decisions to make.  It's just as bad to have too many materials I want to use as it is when I'm having a hard time finding anything I want to use. Smiley I'm sitting here with a pile of supplies that could never all fit into just this one project, but they all go together so well. I'm sure once I decide on that the rest will come together though, and I am pretty excited about what I've got so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do some personal swaps.
I'm looking for handmade soaps, jewelry, and knit legwarmers/socks.
pm me if I can sew something for you!

Blog : http://blog.laupre.com/
Wist: http://www.wists.com/laupre
Home: http://LauPre.com
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2010 01:41:47 PM »

I would hover too... I hope he feels better soon!

I might be scarce the next few days because I got some temporary work. One of the pharmacists at my fianc's farmacy has been ill for two days and now it looks like he is coming down with something too... So I've worked there for a few days, and with a bit of luck (or bad luck maybe) I'll work there a couple more days. It sure beats being unemployed, and everyone is nice there but it's eating away my swapping time... And I'm going to miss the knitting caf tomorrow *mope* It's only once every month and I've missed it every time so far...

I'll still have time to finish everything for this swap, but I might be slow to answer PMs for a few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2010 01:42:33 PM »

i found the perfect pattern but i'm going to change it just a little bit to make it my own! all i need now is the right supplie for so hopefully i can make it too Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2010 02:29:23 PM »

I started one of the things I'm making for tonistagg last night.  It's turning out pretty cute and I think she'll find it a nice addition to a certain wall in her home Wink.  No need for mystery really though, she knows I'm adding to her embroidery hoopla wall with one of her items.

I found the pattern for the other item I'm making for her in an old craft encyclopedia ( early to mid 80's) and I can't wait to give it a try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2010 08:09:08 PM »

I sat down this evening to make a set of swiffer covers for SAHMama, she already knows since I had to ask her the size of her swiffer..... and some for me too.....needless to say 3 hours later..... not only do I have both of our sets done, but I have about 6 extra sets done as well......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylacfey
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2010 12:06:34 AM »

Thank you for the get well wishes for my DH. He is feeling a little stronger today.

I am about ready to set down and craft. I have a cat with Alzheimer's. I am not joking. She got into a bit of trouble on Monday. When I was helping her I shoved a splinter up my thumb. It's right against the nail bed. So now I have a sore thumb.

This is a week for me & my DH, lol. I am almost done with my super cute project. OMG! I love it. I was going to send Friday. Monday is looking like a better send date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2010 01:30:10 PM »

At about the halfway mark on tonistagg's first thing, I took a good long look at it and scrapped it.  I just wasn't happy with it.  I'll do it over tonight and I'm sure I'll still have time to get the extra thing done in plenty of time to send on time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2010 05:09:56 PM »

i found a box!!....... wasn't the easiest to find, but its perfect.... I would say I could send tomorrow,but I still need to take pictures, so...... I think it will be Saturday.....if I don't send it off Ill just keep making stuff, and I have already gone way outta controll......I have banned myself from stalking and looking at SAHMama's wist/wishes/wants anymore..... since this is the only swap I am crafting for all my free time is devoted to it, and I just need to stop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tonistagg
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2010 07:38:28 PM »

I've been working away tonight on gamemom42's first item.  I really like it and will be also making one for myself!  I'll work on the other item this weekend and will hopefully get the package on it's way by Monday or Tuesday.  This has been fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way."     Mark Twain     

WISTS - http://www.wists.com/punkygirl
ETSY FAVORITES - http://www.etsy.com/people/tonistagg/favorites
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Positioning Tips For Your HUSQVARNA VIKING
How to Create Unique Fabrics
How to Do Photo Artistry On Quilts
How to Sew a Waterfall Scarf
How to Sew Zippers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...