A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
362 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Halloween Swap 2010 GALLERY  (Read 8683 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RubyRain
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2010 05:12:33 PM »

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!
Here's me opening it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8-1MEGko0

It's kinda long, though.

Cute-I love your mom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homeschooling mama of 4 kidlets.

Mamahood is not for wimps!
ShiloDisease
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2010 06:47:51 PM »

Thank you!
I just realized that you can barely hear my dad in the video.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WANNA DO A PERSONAL SWAP!!!!:
Degrassi The Boiling Point Swap: I WOULD LOVE A ELI, ZANE, ADAM, CLAIRE, OR SAV DOLL!!!!
Repo! : Zydrate Syringe, please?
FLUFFEH PLUSHEH!!
saucyimp
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2010 06:42:05 AM »

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!!
Here's me opening it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8-1MEGko0

It's kinda long, though.

Hahaha! I love it! That was awesome/hilarious. Your mom was adorable. I didn't even realize the choker looked like a scarf but that's a brilliant idea! Also, if your mom wants, I can make another frankenbunny for her, I'm always down for a personal swap! I'm so glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2010 06:55:04 AM »

OOh, love that package from SuzannahAshley! I could steal it. (Especially the papercut and raven necklace, though the felt stuff is adorable). I have yet to watch the video, since... well, I'm at work. Wink

And I'll be posting pictures of the package I sent to Damara soon! (Perhaps this evening. Hopefully. She's having camera difficulties). And I'm hoping the package waiting for me at the post office is my package from Damara! (Or I guess the textbooks for the class I started in September would be good too... Lol.  Roll Eyes)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010 06:56:30 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

saucyimp
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2010 07:13:01 AM »

Okay, so I would have posted sooner but I was horribly horribly sick this past weekend and then on top of that, I had a lot of improv comedy rehearsals and of course my full-time job. Anyway, here's what I got with lots and lots of pictures because she sent me lots and lots of wonderful things! I apologize ahead of time with the many many pictures I'm going to post here.

So even though I felt really crappy, I seriously couldn't wait to open the box. I think you definitely used enough tape. I can get paranoid too so, that's fine!

Candy Corn Hat! I thought it was hat but it is a bit too big. But I can probably pin it or do something to make it fit. I didn't take an action shot because I was not in a photogenic mood.

Ahhh! Loved this!! It's a coffin box with my name on it. So, so cool! And inside was this cameo owl necklace, which I adore. I loved the droplet of blood.  I had to do a show later that night playing a crazed environmental activist/feminist so I wore it to the show. It was perfect for my costume.

Another coffin box painted green and purple which I love together plus blood on it and inside were these colored wood cutouts that are awesome. I have to figure out how I'm going to use them to decorate but they're fantastic.

I'm assuming these were made out of poly clay and if so omg, you're awesome. The first picture has a cake with a knife in it. The knife had broken off when I opened it but that's what glue is for. She also made Jack Skellington and a pumpkin which are both awesome!

Crocheting/Knitting needles holder! Yay! I had wanted one of these recently so thank you thank you! This is fantastic!

Blue grocery bag with a ghost! Yay!!! Again -- I seriously needed a grocery bag so this is amazing. I don't know how you figured out all this stuff to make that I needed but man, it's awesome.

Ghost pillow! YAY!! This is my favorite for sure because it's so soft, squishy and comfortable. I used it a ton when I was lying in bed being sick so thank you!!

Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas for my boyfriend! He was so stoked, I'm actually kinda jealous at how awesome this thing is. Brilliant brilliant work! This is a picture of him holding it up.

Close-up shot of Oogie Boogie!

I also received two painted tiles but for some reason, I don't have those pictures on me right now to upload. I'll post them later. Thank you so much ShiloDisease. Everything you made was unbelievable. I loved it and you were a fantastic partner! If you want, I can post the pictures I took of the stuff I sent you if you're worried people didn't see everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SuzannahAshley

Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010 07:31:52 AM »

Ha!  I love your Mom.  "is that for me?"  She's going to steal all your goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShiloDisease
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010 04:34:08 PM »

Eek!
I'm so happy that you liked everything!!
And, yes. I did infact use about an inch of packing tape.

@ SuzannahAshley: She already stole Igor. But, it's fine, since she's sicky.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I WANNA DO A PERSONAL SWAP!!!!:
Degrassi The Boiling Point Swap: I WOULD LOVE A ELI, ZANE, ADAM, CLAIRE, OR SAV DOLL!!!!
Repo! : Zydrate Syringe, please?
FLUFFEH PLUSHEH!!
celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2010 06:14:38 PM »

I recieved from irid3s3nt! It was a wonderful way to start off a really crappy day.

An owl clipboard decor and a wall hanging. Both are greetings as you come in the kitchen door.

A halloween cracker! How awesome is that?!? Hubs cracked it and took the candy faster than I unwrapped it.

A beaded pumpkin.

A haunted victorian house pillow. It's so going in my craft room to use when I'm knitting the hours away.

And a dozen pics later I still couldn't get a good shot of this poly clay pendents. Love them!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2010 06:43:21 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything!  I bent the pipe cleaner over to fit the wall hanging in the package, so you can bend it however you want.  The ends are just curled around the star brads on the backside.  Those crackers are easy to make and fun, too.  The lollipops were from a shop local here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010 08:56:20 AM »

Ooh, nice new packages!

saucyimp, I'm loving the Oogie Boogie you got. And I'm desperate to see what the candy corn hat looks like -  it says the picture has been deleted. Sad

celticgoddess, I'm really into your haunted house stuff! Particularly the Victorian pillow. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Homemade Indian Chicken Recipe With Creamy Corn Risotto
Making Ghanta Tarkari in Bhubaneshwar, India
Making Aloo Shaak with the Meghwal Tribe in Gujarat, India
How to Make Bacon Vodka
How to Make Spicy Indian Breakfast Pancakes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...